Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Thank u ladies!!! The worse part of it was when my in laws said "well guess thats the last of the babies coming into our family bc some ppl are infertile mertiles" like really i sooo wanted to go off on them but i didnt want to stoop to their level and disrespect them...i wasnt raised like that. The hubby told his family off...then When we got home i cried for about 45 mins with him.

Omg that is so harsh!!! ((hugs)) I wanna key with you&#58387;&#58387; I'm so sorry hun! Keep your head up! Your gonna get your baby regardless of what they say! Stay positive! They don't deserve to see you down!

Sorry I'm on my phone. That was suppose to be cry with you.

Thank you :) i feel a lil better im glad i have my huns to support me :). I had a quick ? Have any of yas opk gotten darker after a few days? Mine have but idk why pic below.....its weird idk whats going on :/ https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20120923214042-965_zpse36a2eeb.jpg...has anyone else seen something like this on another thread?

hoping4cutie- sorry your inlaws were so harsh :hugs: that is a horrible things to say! and i can't help with your opk :( sorry!

how is everyone else getting on :) ?

i had the BFP dream last night! never had that before. got sore nipples which i also never get! yesteday and this morning had pain in my lower abdomen, but the pain is away today!

Hope what the hell is wrong with them... I'm so glad you stood ur ground and were the bigger person I think I would've got up and slapped them but now I really can't wait till u get your bfp so u can slap that in there face I'm really sorry u had info through that :hugs: don't be so down about baby dancing u lines were pretty darn dark so hopefully u got ur Eggie :thumbup:

Praying lady im here I'm here :) I'm at my drs office waiting to be called back I can't wait to start doing opks I'm so behind lol I'm tryna catch up with you ladies lol

Nic I know I had a dream last night I gave birth to a little girl and honestly I've been trying to keep the baby stuff out my mind so it was weird to have tht dream but it was so nice lol :)

Hope - I'm lost on the OPK question. I hope you feel much better than last night!

Sophie- Please keep us updated on what the Dr. says.

3ggo - How are you feeling?

Nic- How are you darling?

AFM- Last night I had Heartburn and lower cramps? It was sooo wierd, Im thinking it was the steaks I ate but wow it was crazy. Im not even trying to symptom spot but how hard is it not too when your body just dont feel right!

Thank u ladies!!! The worse part of it was when my in laws said "well guess thats the last of the babies coming into our family bc some ppl are infertile mertiles" like really i sooo wanted to go off on them but i didnt want to stoop to their level and disrespect them...i wasnt raised like that. The hubby told his family off...then When we got home i cried for about 45 mins with him.

Omg that is so harsh!!! ((hugs)) I wanna key with you&#58387;&#58387; I'm so sorry hun! Keep your head up! Your gonna get your baby regardless of what they say! Stay positive! They don't deserve to see you down!

Hope- I couldn't agree more with Prayinglady. They do not deserve to see you down. Don't let what they say make you think you will not get your BFP! You will!!! :) :hugs:

How is everyone feeling?

AFM- I am currently 4dpo and feeling fine. I was super tired yesterday and Saturday. That could be because my weekend was so busy. And I couldn't sleep in for some reason yesterday. Usually I can sleep in until 8 or 9, but I was up and awake at 6:30. I also had some right ovary pain yesterday. So I think that might be some after O pains.

:dust: to everyone!

prayinglady i'm ok :) having a lazy day as its freezing outside raining and windy :( such a horrible day! and making cheese on toast :haha: how are you hun?

sophie keep us updated :)

how is everyone else :) ?

prayinglady i'm ok :) having a lazy day as its freezing outside raining and windy :( such a horrible day! and making cheese on toast :haha: how are you hun?

sophie keep us updated :)

how is everyone else :) ?

Im doing good! Can you please send some of that cold to the bahamas! It is way to hot.:dohh:.. About to make me some green tea and relax on my days off!

i wish it was hot here :( stupid scotland! never gets nice weather :(!

I hope it is OK to join in here with you girls. I am TTC number 1 for over two years. I fall under the category of "unexplained infertility". I started clomd this month and I ovulated yesterday (CD16). I had an ultrasound on CD 12 and there was 3 follicles the dominant was 16mm. I am also doing two hours of acupuncture a week. Praying for my BFP. xx

welcome mossie :)! sorry about the unexplained fertility :(! fx for you hun :) x

I hope it is OK to join in here with you girls. I am TTC number 1 for over two years. I fall under the category of "unexplained infertility". I started clomd this month and I ovulated yesterday (CD16). I had an ultrasound on CD 12 and there was 3 follicles the dominant was 16mm. I am also doing two hours of acupuncture a week. Praying for my BFP. xx

Welcome Mossie!! You are more than welcomed here!:flower::flower:

Welcome!! :winkwink:

Still having lots of sharp pains in my right ovary area... I am going to make sure we continue to BD just to be safe! I think it is jut after O pains.

Still having lots of sharp pains in my right ovary area... I am going to make sure we continue to BD just to be safe! I think it is jut after O pains.

My freaking face is breaking out! ugh... This dangit bahamian heat!

My freaking face is breaking out! ugh... This dangit bahamian heat!

Ugh!! I hate when that happens. Mine always breaks out before AF.

Welcome mossie the more the merrier :) hopefully us ladies give u some luck fx for you mama

Hope you ok??

Praying lady your complaining about Bahamas heat lol i wish I was there lol

3ggo how are the ovary pains coming along have thy subsided yet

Nic whts the news with you ??

For those on the ttw how is it going are ya ready to start testing baby dust to yous and fx x ten :)

For me I start clomid 150 today :(

Welcome mossie the more the merrier :) hopefully us ladies give u some luck fx for you mama

Hope you ok??

Praying lady your complaining about Bahamas heat lol i wish I was there lol

3ggo how are the ovary pains coming along have thy subsided yet

Nic whts the news with you ??

For those on the ttw how is it going are ya ready to start testing baby dust to yous and fx x ten :)

For me I start clomid 150 today :(

Sophie- they have gone away a little bit. It has been on and off. Last month I had them a for few days after O too.

I agree with Sophie, Prayinglady... I wish I was there too! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->