Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Hi ladies!!! :hugs:

Omg nic I'm sooo sorry honey... :( Huggs, take it easy boo, one day at a time!

We made it through the storm!! My family and everyone is fine :happydance:

Heres the bad news, My job wants me back (hurricane claims) so Now i gotta travel again! I leave first thing in the morning.. Thankfully I'm in my tww but I could be gone anywhere from 6-8 weeks!! Hubby will be travelling back and forth but we wont be together every night..:nope::nope:

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! But it pays really really well.. and I'm soo thankful to have a job back :)

Sophie how are you boo?

Hope I've have bleeding spotting when its close to af but never had it before it.. .I dunno boo. Wish I could help!

3gg0 where are you honey???

So glad you and the family are safe. 6-8 weeks :( that stinks! But that is awesome that it pays well!

I have not been doing to well this week. The pup wasn't doing well. She had her appointment yesterday and the doc did an exray and said everything looked good. So that made me feel better. I thought she might have twisted her leg or did something to it. The DH and I have been fighting since Wednesday. I am at my parents house this weekend. We haven't done the deed since last Sunday and I am pretty sure that I missed my chance this month. I haven't been temping or taking OPK's. I am not sure that we are going to continue TTC :(

Prayinglady-im glad u and the fam are safe. Congrats on the job hun!

3gg0-im sorry u and the hubby are fighting hope all turns out well. As for that adorable pup im glad she is doing better:).

Sophie-how are u hun?

Afm-my cycle is wacko lol. just waiting for af to come.

P.s....i honestly think guys have periods and worse mood swings than us...just saying lol :D

I couldn't agree more with that Hope! Hahahaha!

Noooooo don't leave us again praying lady lol I'm Jk happy to hear that everyone is safe and congratulations on ur job :)

3ggo omg what is going on with the water ladies :/ in sorry Hun and I hope things work out with u guy as with all my ladies on here

Nicola I'm sorry mama I'm just so speechless at this point have u spoke to him ??

Hope I'm not so well :(

I took a 1st response test yesterday morning I swear there was a very faint + but last night my stomach started hurting and cramping really really bad and I'm just bleeding away right now I have no strength at all and the cramps are horrible and tmi but the blood looks different :/ and its googyiesh so I guess I'm out

Noooooo don't leave us again praying lady lol I'm Jk happy to hear that everyone is safe and congratulations on ur job :)

3ggo omg what is going on with the water ladies :/ in sorry Hun and I hope things work out with u guy as with all my ladies on here

Nicola I'm sorry mama I'm just so speechless at this point have u spoke to him ??

Hope I'm not so well :(

I took a 1st response test yesterday morning I swear there was a very faint + but last night my stomach started hurting and cramping really really bad and I'm just bleeding away right now I have no strength at all and the cramps are horrible and tmi but the blood looks different :/ and its googyiesh so I guess I'm out

:hugs:

:( whats wrong? Im okay just waiting for af to arrive so i can go to dr.

I haven't been feeling very good today. Feel like I am coming down with something. DH and I have been fighting for almost a week now. I am thinking about stopping TTC because I am tired of being the only one to make an effort by taking stuff. He won't quit smoking and drinking so much and he won't take zinc or get tested. So what is the point?

Awe 3ggo :( I'm sorry I mean if he wants it as bad as u do he should put an effort into trying aswell im sorry everyone keeps going through this :( I hope things gets better Hun :hugs:

Nic how u doing? How's things going ?

Praying lady are u temping and all the other good stuff lol :)

Gracie hey girl where u been i are u can't join a group and dissapear we get worried :) hope ur doing ok

Hope :) idk I talk to u everyday lol ooh I know 2m doctors yayyyyyyy lol

3gg0-guys!! ugh im sorry ur going through this. Praying things get better for u.

Sophie-lol. Yes we do lol. hope all goes well tomm at the doc. So far af hasnt arrived so im guessing im having a 33/34 day cycle blah. Bo doc til af arrives!!

How are my other ladies doing?

Its been a lil quiet here lately...hows everyone doing?

Afm-nothing new ...still waiting for af to arrive so i can go to the doc.

Hey loves,
I'm temping when I remember and when i can! I haven't taken any meds in about 2 weeks! It's been a crazy month!!! I've been working 12hr shifts sooo been completely busy and tired!!! Still in my tww I might behaving a 32 day cycle!

3ggo I'm sorry you and hubby been fighting. Pray about it darling!

Sophie I'm sorry the witch got you?

Nic are you okay darling?

Hope me and your cycles are soo dang similar!!!!

Prayinglady-wow thats alot. Hope u try and get some rest. they sure are i beleive im having a 33/34 day cycle this month...so far af hasnt arrived just waiting and waiting so i can go to the doc.

Sophie-how are u doing girly?

Nic-how u holding up?

3gg0-how are u? How is your pup?

Hope ya have a great wkend!

Hey doll,

Well I think im 10dpo sooo I may be having a 33/34 day cycle but whats so wierd is my longest my cycle has ever been is 32 DAYS. Based on ff its saying 33/34 days.. Im nervous:wacko:... based on other calculations Id be about 13dpo... it only has me for 10 dpo.. oh well.

Just waiting it out.

How are you boo?

Prayinglady-wow thats alot. Hope u try and get some rest. they sure are i beleive im having a 33/34 day cycle this month...so far af hasnt arrived just waiting and waiting so i can go to the doc.

Sophie-how are u doing girly?

Nic-how u holding up?

3gg0-how are u? How is your pup?

Hope ya have a great wkend!

prayinglady-why are u nervous? Is ur cycle a hit out of whack too? Lol. Wish mine would stick to 28 days and come on time like when i was in high school.

prayinglady-why are u nervous? Is ur cycle a hit out of whack too? Lol. Wish mine would stick to 28 days and come on time like when i was in high school.

Well this morning I'm having really bad lower back pain to my left side. I decided to poas and got a stark white negative. Guess this month is not my month. Waiting on af to arrive to move on to something else! I'm only 11dpo based on ff but I guess we will see.

Same here waiting for af to arrive. She was suppose to be here yesterday if its a 33day cycle. If 28 cycle she is late lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->