Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Sophie- the pup is doing good. She acts like nothing ever happened to her. She is sooo big now too. How are you doing??

Prayinglady- I am with you on being so confused. At least when I wasn't trying anymore it was whatever. But now that we are trying- I just want to get back into my old routine. I think if nothing happens this month, I will start testing and temping again. I am trying to be relaxed about it this month... Hahahaha!

So I sneaked and took my temp yesterday and today... Im still in the 97.6 .. <~ I have not ovulated yet. Usually my temp spikes about 98.0 when I ov. So maybe today or tomorrow.. I wont tell hubby but I sure will hold him hostage today and tomorrow!!!!:happydance:

eggo i know thats how my doggy was after her surgery like if it never happen i think that little thing has more energy now then she did before she fell ill lol but im not complaining lol
Praylady haha u cheat :) but yea honey get them handcuffs and lock him up lol

afm im still in the same boat and i havent even started the only thing im doing is the metformin and i started drinking that fertilitea for like the last 2 weeks but thats about it i have moments where i feel like af is coming but it doesnt and thats nothing new ive notice though since the tea i think my body is tryna kick start itself cuz it im not worng my hormones have been back and forth and cravings like mad lol

eggo i know thats how my doggy was after her surgery like if it never happen i think that little thing has more energy now then she did before she fell ill lol but im not complaining lol
Praylady haha u cheat :) but yea honey get them handcuffs and lock him up lol

afm im still in the same boat and i havent even started the only thing im doing is the metformin and i started drinking that fertilitea for like the last 2 weeks but thats about it i have moments where i feel like af is coming but it doesnt and thats nothing new ive notice though since the tea i think my body is tryna kick start itself cuz it im not worng my hormones have been back and forth and cravings like mad lol

Ive never heard of that tea... Where did you find it?

I thought the metformin was suppose to help regulate?

praying lady... the metformin is to help regulate becuz its like balancing out the amount of insulin see women with pcos releases more insulin which can create male hormones so (hair growth weight gain acne etc.. which the only thing i ever really had was some weight gain i have hair on my body but i think what i have os pretty normal lol.... and its actually taken to treat for diabtes and Drs usually give it to treat PCOS aswell the fertilitea Hope actually recommended it to me :winkwink:

FertiliTea is the natural, healthful - and delicious - herbal tea designed to support the entire reproductive system and help increase your chances of conceiving. FertiliTea brings together scientifically-validated herbal ingredients (including the herb vitex-agnus castus) to help restore female balance and promote reproductive wellness. Designed by Amos Grunebaum, MD, an internationally recognized fertility expert, FertiliTea is the only herbal tea that offers a complete spectrum of fertility-enhancing ingredients, including Chasteberry (Vitex) and Red Raspberry Leaf.
FertiliTea contains the following nutritive ingredients to help promote fertility and reproductive wellness. &#8226;Chasteberry (Vitex) stimulates the hormones involved in ovulation and helps restore female hormonal balance.
&#8226;Red Raspberry Leaf helps tone the reproductive organs.
&#8226;Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant that promotes fertility.
&#8226;Ladies Mantle helps regulate your monthly cycle.
&#8226;Nettle Leaf is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and calcium

and i actually feel like its tryana do something lol so FX

praying lady... the metformin is to help regulate becuz its like balancing out the amount of insulin see women with pcos releases more insulin which can create male hormones so (hair growth weight gain acne etc.. which the only thing i ever really had was some weight gain i have hair on my body but i think what i have os pretty normal lol.... and its actually taken to treat for diabtes and Drs usually give it to treat PCOS aswell the fertilitea Hope actually recommended it to me :winkwink:

FertiliTea is the natural, healthful - and delicious - herbal tea designed to support the entire reproductive system and help increase your chances of conceiving. FertiliTea brings together scientifically-validated herbal ingredients (including the herb vitex-agnus castus) to help restore female balance and promote reproductive wellness. Designed by Amos Grunebaum, MD, an internationally recognized fertility expert, FertiliTea is the only herbal tea that offers a complete spectrum of fertility-enhancing ingredients, including Chasteberry (Vitex) and Red Raspberry Leaf.
FertiliTea contains the following nutritive ingredients to help promote fertility and reproductive wellness. •Chasteberry (Vitex) stimulates the hormones involved in ovulation and helps restore female hormonal balance.
•Red Raspberry Leaf helps tone the reproductive organs.
•Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant that promotes fertility.
•Ladies Mantle helps regulate your monthly cycle.
•Nettle Leaf is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and calcium

and i actually feel like its tryana do something lol so FX

Oh I need to get my hands on some of that tea!!!

Thanks for the information darling!

I got me some of that tea i beleive thats why i been so regular for past 3 months lol. Glad just about everyone is back!!!! :) As ya know im not ttc but i still will be here to support ya. Fx and prayers for everyone xx

Hiiiii hope :)

I really think that tea is helping as u already know about the cm and also cuz I feel like af is tryna come on but idk fx :D ur freaking awesome girl

Sophie-Lol you are tooo hun!!! Thanks for everything :D

Okay i wanna b in the loop lol...ladies where are ya in ur cycles?
Im currently on cd7 and af is just about gone she likes to torture me with spotting lol

I am CD16 and just waiting to O I think. I'm not really keeping track of anything this month. Next month I am going to start temping and testing again! For now the DH and I are just having fun with BD! We are trying to time it for O day as best we can.

How is everyone else coming along?

Hope- I hate AF for that! She has been doing that to me the last few months.. Spotting up to 9 days :-/

hey boo's!!

I dont know where I am.. lol!!! PRetty sure Im in the dpo status though. lololol

Hope/Sophie --- Where can I get the tea from? Can I order online?

Im sooo happy to see us all back.:happydance:

hi girls. sorry it has been such along time, but after a well deserved break from ttc I am back and trying again :)!!
how is everyone getting on? x

hi girls. sorry it has been such along time, but after a well deserved break from ttc I am back and trying again :)!!
how is everyone getting on? x

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!

Ladies- I broke tonight and tested :-/ it shows that I am at a slight peak... So should be O'ing sometime this week or weekend!

thanks girls :)! I am officially late! having horrible pains though so I think the witch is on her way.

hi girls

Nic welcome back so how late are you??? hope its not af and its a little bean sticking :)

praylady yea i get mines off of amazon

3ggo have you tested again yet i tested an opk yesterday for the heck of it but it was a bfn not to disapointed since i really didnt think i was lol btw i love that song :)

Hope ive been feeling like o pain but there more like popping feeling and its not bothering me or hurting but this morning i had a sharp pain down below while i was driving and it was for a split second and poof gone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->