Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

hey loves!!!

Im CD 26 now. I O'd on CD14 sooo About 12dpo now. What's weird is the last two cycles I've been having a LP of 9-10-11 NEVER made it past 11dpo. Im thinking the prenatals that I just started taking 2 weeks ago has extended my LP? What you guys think?

Last month I had a 28 day cycle with a LP of 9 pretty much on the 10th day AF was here. This cycle however I got my FIRST + ON CD12, then again on CD13 and then Negative on CD14 (which is the day Im thinking I O') But If my LP is only 9-10 then Im 2-3 days past my regular LP time. I'm happy that its extending though!!!

Today I woke up with sore throat and Nausea again (think Im getting a cold). I'm beginning to think the prenatals bring on the nausea even though I don't take them no where near the time I have the nausea. (weird) lol. but Yeah. I'm excited. It feels extra wet down there. the witch *might be on the way* who knows.

I keep running to the bathroom thinking I'm gonna see her soon. oh well.

:) Im already happy Im at a 12dpo! Longest LP in a few months!!!

enough of my rant. how are you ladies?

when is af due?
sorry your feeling sick :( hope it eases soon.
I have no idea about LP sorry x

when is af due?
sorry your feeling sick :( hope it eases soon.
I have no idea about LP sorry x

2 days Im thinking. But its so confusing.

If I go by my LP Im lateee by 2-3 days.
but If I go by CD I'll thinking I'll have a 27 or 28 day cycle?

if you think you could be late I say test :)

Hey loves!

It was another negative. as always. :coffee: lol
Im now CD9 and already close to a positive OPK. Im pretty sure i'll be ov by CD12-13.

Nic how are you feeling love? Im still excited for you!

Just found out one of my sisters is pregnant after 3 years of marriage! Im also stoked for her.

started feeling sick, that's about it. got my first midwife appointment on 8th October and my scan on 31st October!

hey Nic ima read your journal and yay for mid wife appt lol i love that ur preggo it gives me so much HOPEEEEEEE lol guess what we have to change the name and start a new form becuz there is no way were having a 2013 baby lol

praying lady mama how you been feeling??? hope you didnt get that cough... hows everything in the bahamas ?

Hope you are something special dont you forget that !!!!!

hey Nic ima read your journal and yay for mid wife appt lol i love that ur preggo it gives me so much HOPEEEEEEE lol guess what we have to change the name and start a new form becuz there is no way were having a 2013 baby lol

praying lady mama how you been feeling??? hope you didnt get that cough... hows everything in the bahamas ?

Hope you are something special dont you forget that !!!!!

Im good love. Got my first yet stronnnnggg OPK yesterday. I dtd twice and put the soft cup in. :) But besides that Im good.

Slowly losing hope again :(

The Bahamas is good! Hot as hell but good. :)

OAN! Im about to celebrate another birthday with you lovely ladies. :) September 29th.

hey girls whats going on

yay for the BFP opk im glad but can u explain to me what a soft cup is lol and how old will you be turning if you dont mind me asking lol

nic mama have you told your mom yet? if so how wass the reaction

hi Sophie :) how are you? how's ttcin going?
yeah my mum knows :) she is excited!! her and my dad offered to by the pram :) so I suppose I can't say no :haha: although my dad took the news better than my mum :rofl:!
my sister is over the moon and I think is more excited than me :haha:
OHs mum has already started buying things:dohh:!

aww thats cute u have a great support team :thumbup:
and tell that lady to hold up till the baby comes then she can buy stuff lol :wacko: how are you feeling ? hows the appt going?

me im not ttc like that im not on any type of med help so i just dont see it happening till i go back to the dr i have a appt on 10/28 to see her but im gonna talk to her to see if we can start slow i wanna regulate af 1st this bitch hasnt came since jan :growlmad: but im hoping i can jump back on the ttc wagon soon :shrug:

first appointment is the 8th October :)!
hopefully you will get on meds that will help x

Nic i know me too i want something to happen lol so oct the 8 man is so close yet so far lol

PrayingLady i know girl its been a rollercoaster lol i cant wait to be back and the more i read about pcos and doubt myself and i need to just stay focus hows your charting going what cd are you? i almost forgot how is the clomid been on you ?

3ggo hun i hope u come back soon us women would love to here from you!

hope mam i havent heard from u in a couple days i hope ur doing ok and everythings ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->