Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Yeah he would. I guess Im not pushing the issue!!!

Hey boooooo!!! :) how are you?

praying lady question i might of missed it or forgot and forgive me f i forgot pleaaaaaaseeeeeeee lol :shy: but why is our doctor have u on metfrmin nd clomid are u struggling with pcos?

hey girls whats going on where are u alll =(

Praying lady how u doing hun ??

nik hows the little bean doing

hi Sophie :) baby is doing fine :) that's me 16weeks, where is the time going :(?
how are you?

praying lady question i might of missed it or forgot and forgive me f i forgot pleaaaaaaseeeeeeee lol :shy: but why is our doctor have u on metfrmin nd clomid are u struggling with pcos?

Hi honey!!! Sorry I was away so long... Honestly my doctor did not give me a reason why he put me on them. Only to boost fertility. clearly it did not work. Im considering seeing a new doctor next year sometime... smh

How are you otherwise?

Nic the baby is growing sooo fast!!!:happydance:

hi PL! I have my gender scan tomorrow, will let you all know what I'm having :)

PL welcome back yes i would find out why cuz thats what i was on and it was for PCOS so i was just wondering how are u other wise how has everything been

Nik congrats on ur little boy im so happy have u guy finally agree on the name yet?

Hope girl i miss you lol

afm i went to the drs on monday and im back on metformin its not as much as before it was 2000mg a day now im on 1000mg a day she also was concern with the fact i havent got af going on a yr shes worried i migt have cancer so i have to go in for a scrape =( they did blood word once that comes in i can take the provera to start af then i have to go in on cd 3 cant remember atm what it was for but then a week after af ill have to go in for the scrape to see if i have cancerous stuff in my linning so yea im pretty doubtful and hopeless and scared out of my mine =( but i guess i gotta stay positive and just hope for the best.....

agan welcome bac around PL and congrats NIK on your little boy =)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GIRLS

I think we're going with Lyle :)
hope where are you?
Pl hope you ok sweetie:)
Sophie, I really hope everything is ok! please keep us updated x

yaayyyyyyyyyyy he agreed to lyle lovely =) :happydance::happydance:

and i will hun right now its just a waiting game i guess so ima keep drnkin my tea :coffee: yes i knw it says coffee but i promise itss tea lol

try and get on bnb more often! I miss speaking to all you girls :(

i know i miss coming on im trying to be more active

how are u feeling is Lyle moving around yet?

yeah can feel little rolls and bubbles, nothing major though!

PL welcome back yes i would find out why cuz thats what i was on and it was for PCOS so i was just wondering how are u other wise how has everything been

Nik congrats on ur little boy im so happy have u guy finally agree on the name yet?

Hope girl i miss you lol

afm i went to the drs on monday and im back on metformin its not as much as before it was 2000mg a day now im on 1000mg a day she also was concern with the fact i havent got af going on a yr shes worried i migt have cancer so i have to go in for a scrape =( they did blood word once that comes in i can take the provera to start af then i have to go in on cd 3 cant remember atm what it was for but then a week after af ill have to go in for the scrape to see if i have cancerous stuff in my linning so yea im pretty doubtful and hopeless and scared out of my mine =( but i guess i gotta stay positive and just hope for the best.....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GIRLS

Praying for you sugar! All the best. <3

Keep us updated.:hugs:

Hope girl i miss you lol

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GIRLS

Praying for you sugar! All the best. <3

Keep us updated.:hugs:

hey girls hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving

PLady yes mam u know i will keep u posted im sooo scared i stil havent heard anything back yet so im freaking out =/ i dont even know what to do u know me and oh saw this baby outfit we loved it so much we bought it lol wishful thinking lol :thumbup:

Sophie! how cute buying stuff :)!
enjoy your holiday:)!

i know i freaking love it let me see if i can get a pic of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79