Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

I am going to get him!!! Hahaha... Here is to some fun :sex:

4:30pm test... Looks like the line is a lot lighter than yesterday. Also took a digital and did not get a smiley face :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 3
Top is test from yesterday at four, middle is last nights test at eight, and bottom is today's test at 4:30

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
Omg guys You seem to be doing all well the lines for ever one on you have gotten darker (excited) and fx cross I hope you ladies catch your eggies :) even of some I your swimmers swam the other way :p

Hope did u catch ur hubby to bd and another thing I know I'm extremely late but happy anniversary :)

sophie-we only bd very late cd14 early cd 15 so im hoping his lil swimmers hang around for a while and catch the eggie!! Thank you hun we just had candle light dinner and then cuddled which is 2nd best to bding lol ;). how are you feeling?

Hey Ladies,

My lines didnt get much light from earlier so today isn't the day either! I'm praying its tomorrow! My tracker actually has me scheduled to ovulate tomorrow so I'm praying it is what it is.

Last month I O'd on the exact day the tracker predicted so lets hope this is it!

3ggo it could be a faulty test, Last night the same thing happened to me but when I retested it got back to the same depth as earlier.

Sophie thanks hun, lets pray I got my strong surge tomorrow. I'm going to BD with hubby tonight just for the fun anyway.

He's asleep but I can't wait to wake him up :)

Hey Ladies,

My lines didnt get much light from earlier so today isn't the day either! I'm praying its tomorrow! My tracker actually has me scheduled to ovulate tomorrow so I'm praying it is what it is.

Last month I O'd on the exact day the tracker predicted so lets hope this is it!

3ggo it could be a faulty test, Last night the same thing happened to me but when I retested it got back to the same depth as earlier.

Sophie thanks hun, lets pray I got my strong surge tomorrow. I'm going to BD with hubby tonight just for the fun anyway.

Well I tested again and it is much lighter than it was earlier. I took the a digital earlier as well and it was negative too. This is what happens every single month. I start getting close and then it lightens. I really thought this month was going to go well because I have never had an OPK has dark as I did last night.

Hey Ladies,

Well I tested again and it is much lighter than it was earlier. I took the a digital earlier as well and it was negative too. This is what happens every single month. I start getting close and then it lightens. I really thought this month was going to go well because I have never had an OPK has dark as I did last night.

Don't get down hun, maybe you O'd last night? Your line was really really dark last night.

Do you think you did?

I don't know. I had no symptoms of it. A girl on another thread said my test from 8 last night wasn't positive, but it might have been if I would have tested later. She also said my temp might be in sync with O'ing last night. I guess time will tell. I was so overjoyed with those test last night, now I feel like poop.

Awww im sorry u feel like that 3gg0 hugs hun. Dont give up!!

Afm: i feel like these tww are going to take forever :/

I don't know. I had no symptoms of it. A girl on another thread said my test from 8 last night wasn't positive, but it might have been if I would have tested later. She also said my temp might be in sync with O'ing last night. I guess time will tell. I was so overjoyed with those test last night, now I feel like poop.

Im sorry doll... I think you O'd last night. I'm going to have to agree with Powell. Ive learned from my own body that OPK's work best in the evening for me. When I take it first thing in the am its never as dark as evening! So maybe your body was O'ing that night?

Hope - it only seems that way but the tww will go by fast!

I hope so. I just wish I could confirm it with symptoms or even been able to confirm my sure Wednesday night with a digital. This morning I had a temp spike of .4 degrees. So not sure if that is a good sign of O the night before or not.

How is everyone doing this morning?

Good morning ladies,

3gg0-im doing okay just having slight lower right back pain :/ idk where it came from blah. Other than that im feeling good :) just a lil congested from this crazy weather. How u doing hun?

I guess I am ok. Still confused with what my body is doing. But I can't change it, so no point in being upset about it all weekend. Just going to stay hopeful and see what happens I guess.

Hey morning ladies how are ya feeling today

Hope the tww will fly especially with these girls :)

3ggo fx tht u did 0 the other night

Praying lady having fun bding lol

Yes hun stay positive!!! I know its hard. I read alot of ladies that thought they were out bc of opk said they didnt O but ended up preggo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->