Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Thanks hon. I've heard weirder stories of people conceiving with way out timing. And as we know, after a miscarriage all bets are off!!
I'm now 5DPO. This bit is sooo dull! Nothing happening, can't even symptom spot yet! (Although I am having some very vivid dreams.... ;))
I'm feeling a bit guilty at the mo because all thus waiting us making me wish days and weeks away and my dd will be 2 in October, really want to make the most of all our time together but can't seem to be able to get my kind off TTC and focus on her. It's crazy. We do have a wonderful time together, I only work 2.5 days a week so we spend most days together, but I do feel like I'm wishing time away. Like if I conceived thus cycle I know I'd be 13 weeks by her birthday and I know I'll be so stressed and wishing the weeks away til my 12 week scan after what happened last time, then before I know it she'll be 2!!

How's everyone else this morning? Xxx

Osnt it the truth, the guilt..even at 5 weeks i too am wishing away the time.
A little family background, i dont get along with my mom and a few years back due to financial reasons she moved in with us then we moved country..so here we are 5 years in the netherlands and my mom is still unhappy and im unhappy having her here but she is moving out end of sept..so im wishing away til the end of swpt cos i dont want to tell her im pg again i just want to be in my own house with my own space. I want to clear some things in the house etc...i also just want to know the baby is ok...why is it we are never happy in the present?

Sorry to hear that but hopefully your stress will reduce once ate moves out and you might be able to spend time with her in a more positive way? Where are you from originally? How come you moved? It'll be lovely to get your own space again soon x

I think parenting makes you feel so guilty about everything, and you NEVER live in the present. When you're ttc you wish every month away, when you're pregnant you wish the time away to every scan and milestone, and eventually labour. Then you wish they'd sleep through the night, roll over, crawl, walk, then you want another and it all starts again!!
Although with my dd I've actually wished she'd stay at every age forever cos they're all so lovely! Can't wait to do it again x

Thanks for the invite over here Munchkin :hugs:, I hope get passed this M/C and get a BFP soon, be nice to have others to share the experience with along the way, i dont want to just sweep our :angel: baby under the carpet as it was part of hubby and me but do want to get passed the M/C and try get PG as soon as we can, if that makes sense and not heartless. xx

Hi aurora. Lovely to have you here! Give us a bit of background so everyone gets to know you. :) x

How is everyone?
I'm starting to get the 2ww crazys!! I'm going from really positive and excited, to scared to death I am actually pregnant and how I'd deal with that to being certain I won't be. I think the middle bit of the 2ww is the worst, I remember hating 6-7dpo in the past :( I'm searching symptoms even though I KNOW I won't have any actual pregnancy symptoms for ages!
I'm also wondering how crazy I'd be if I actually starting testing at 6DPO even though I know it's totally totally pointless and a bfp that early would freak me out anyway!!

Last time I got my bfp at 11dpo and until I'd actually missed my AF I felt totally in limbo anyway!!

Xxx

Munchkin - Ooh, I hope the vivid dreams are a sign! I was really looking forward to vivid dreams when I was preg, but I never ended up having any. I guess maybe it doesn't happen for everyone, or maybe it happens later on.

I know what you mean about feeling bad that you want time to pass. I absolutely LOVE summer and we have absolutely crap weather for like 7 months of the year here, but I am finding myself just wishing it to go away already so I can be pregnant already! and I always wanted to really appreciate my last months of marriage as just me and my husband while I'm pregnant, but I *know* that I won't end up soaking it up enough because I'll just want the pregnancy to hurry up and be over so I know the baby is okay!

That would be really sad that if you got preg right away you would just wish the 12 weeks away and then your dd would already be 2. :( It is too bad you can't have it both ways -- treasuring and soaking up each and every moment of your daughter's life while at the same time having your pregnancy just whiz by!

Today I am stiff, sore, tired, and extremely gloomy and downtrodden from PMS. :( I just want to get AF over with so I can swing into the crazy hormonal cycle of pregnancy instead! ;)

Celine - I hope with your mother being away that you will be able to be less stressed out and unhappy as well. You definitely don't need that while pregnant!

Welcome, Aurora! It is awful to be meeting you under such circumstances, but glad you can join us.

Rubbish :( I think first afs after mc can be a real b***h. Will be great to get it over now. Ill probably find out in a week or so :(
I feel like I've totally wasted summer too, spent most of it pregnant and paranoid and the rest not pregnant and fed up :( what a total waste!
Where abouts do you live? And hopefully by next summer ill either be very pregnant or with a teeny babba! I wish... We have a massive garden that's being totally neglected at the moment!
Xxx

I live in Canada. And you?

Yes, I sure hope next summer we both have little babies in our arms! That would make for an amazing summer. I know what you mean about wasting the first part pregnant and paranoid, and that last part fed up. :( it is probably the worst summer I can ever remember having.

Morning all :) gosh i had an awkward moment yesterday i was out with two moms and the one who is ttc told us is pregnant! Around 7 weeks and due a week before me, i so wanted to reach out and share with her in private that i am too and i asked if had a scan yet and she said no and said she had read some scary stories on the internet and i knew right then i couldnt share with her. Im sure she will be fine..i hope i will be fine.

Today i will call the mw and make an appointment.

I agree this summer has been bittersweet for me, my brother came to visit and i hadnt seen him in 6 years so it was special and we went to visit my grandmother in switzerland who is on her last legs and celebrated her birthday, it was when i would of announced i was 12 weeks and surprised everyone...instead it was not about me so it wasok but it still hurt.

I hate hate hated the middle ofthe tww, i think i did test at 6dpo and was gutted it was negative

Morning all! Celine you did very well not saying anything but I agree, she probably doesn't need to know until she's safely in the second tri. My SIL had 7 mc and was pregnant with her angel baby when I was pregnant with my dd and I thought a lot about mc because it was so close to me, and honestly I know can't shake the thought out of my mind that I too will have multiple miscarriages before my angel baby. I think it's probably time to get in touch with your mw now, you know it's not a chemical and you're definitely not imagining it!! It's exciting x
My sister managed to keep her first pregnancy quiet til she was 6 months, and her second til she was 18 wks when I forced her to tell me!! I told family after about 8 weeks with my dd, but for some reason I kept my second pregnancy quiet til the mc. Maybe i kind of knew :(
It would have been so lovely to announce your pregnancy with your gran and your bro. You'll just have to have another meet up soon!

Literati any sign of AF yet? I imagine Canada has even shorter summers than here!

Aurora how are you today?

AFM I managed not to test like a crazy person this morning :haha: but I'm feeling less positive :( I want my temps to go up a but more, they're hovering a bit low for my liking, and my boobs are hurting less now. :shrug: I'm getting cramps but I'm pretty sure it's from all the supplements and the stupid amounts of pineapple!!

I live in England in the midlands in a barn near a village where my gran lives. I'm 33 and my parents both died when I was in my 20s. My mum was an only child and I'm v close to my gran so we spend lots of time together. Me and oh have been together for 7 years and we're currently doing up the house and trying to do the garden!! Im a radio journalist. My sister lives in London and is a lawyer.

Where does everyone else live? Tell me a bit about yourselves x x x

Hi aurora. Lovely to have you here! Give us a bit of background so everyone gets to know you. :) x

Well im not new to being PG or BnB but its been 15 years since i had my 1st M/C. I live with hubby and 4 children 3 are from my previous relationship and 1 is mine and hubbies son, we were trying for mine and hubbies 2nd child together. We just moved house a lovely 6 bed old style house that needs some tlc but its in the country so great for the kids. We moved in on the Sunday so been in just over a week and it started last Wednesday, i was out with hubby delivering as he and family have own poultry farm an whilst out i started bleeding, it got steadily worse, we went to our booking in app on thursday which i thought was a waste of time as was bleeding, i kind of knew it was over then, took my hcg level which was over 4000 and we left, bled really heavily on friday and on Saturday when i had to go back to get 2nd hcg done but as was bleeding got a scan instead and my fears were put to rest, my uterus was empty our little bean was now an :angel: baby, i passed various big clots and membrane etc over the weekend and now its a heavy period type bleed. So we are now in TTC hoping that we get the chance of our last sticky bean. xxx Thank you ladies for all being so lovely under such sad and unpleasant circumstances. xxx

Morning all! Celine you did very well not saying anything but I agree, she probably doesn't need to know until she's safely in the second tri. My SIL had 7 mc and was pregnant with her angel baby when I was pregnant with my dd and I thought a lot about mc because it was so close to me, and honestly I know can't shake the thought out of my mind that I too will have multiple miscarriages before my angel baby. I think it's probably time to get in touch with your mw now, you know it's not a chemical and you're definitely not imagining it!! It's exciting x
My sister managed to keep her first pregnancy quiet til she was 6 months, and her second til she was 18 wks when I forced her to tell me!! I told family after about 8 weeks with my dd, but for some reason I kept my second pregnancy quiet til the mc. Maybe i kind of knew :(
It would have been so lovely to announce your pregnancy with your gran and your bro. You'll just have to have another meet up soon!

Literati any sign of AF yet? I imagine Canada has even shorter summers than here!

Aurora how are you today?

AFM I managed not to test like a crazy person this morning :haha: but I'm feeling less positive :( I want my temps to go up a but more, they're hovering a bit low for my liking, and my boobs are hurting less now. :shrug: I'm getting cramps but I'm pretty sure it's from all the supplements and the stupid amounts of pineapple!!

I live in England in the midlands in a barn near a village where my gran lives. I'm 33 and my parents both died when I was in my 20s. My mum was an only child and I'm v close to my gran so we spend lots of time together. Me and oh have been together for 7 years and we're currently doing up the house and trying to do the garden!! Im a radio journalist. My sister lives in London and is a lawyer.

Where does everyone else live? Tell me a bit about yourselves x x x

I live in Caithness at the very top of Scotland, any further up and we would fall off the map.....lol. I was born and bred in West yorks but moved to Scotland with parents in 1989. Im 38 live with hubby and as i said in previous post have 4 children. We just moved house that needs doing up but its a lovely big old house and in a lovely place for bringing up kids, Plus my mum can have her own part of the house as she is getting on a bit now and my dad died last year to cancer so she is on her own. Hubby and I met in 2011 by chance as i needed grazing for my horses, his parents had land i took my horses there, we met fell in love with each other very quickly, got married as we knew we were meant to be together and shortly after we were blessed with our son we wanted to complete the family unit by having another child which hopefully will happen in the not so distant future. xxx

Im not too bad this morning thanks Munchkin, just like a heavy AF just wanting to get back to normal so we can start and try again.......

Thanks! Lovely to hear more about people on here. I always assume everyone's from the us, don't know why!! Your story with your oh is lovely, I'm sure you'll be lucky again soon!

I'm feeling a bit sad today because I'm still subscribed to my old bump buddies thread in 1st tri and all my buddy's are really getting bumps now :( everyone includes me and I don't want to desert but I'm not sure I can follow them on the journey I should've been on :( it's wierd, most if the time I'm absolutely fine but things like that make me go "it's so unfair, why couldn't my baby have been ok?" I know it's silly and it was just bad luck but grrr :growlmad:

Thanks! Lovely to hear more about people on here. I always assume everyone's from the us, don't know why!! Your story with your oh is lovely, I'm sure you'll be lucky again soon!

I'm feeling a bit sad today because I'm still subscribed to my old bump buddies thread in 1st tri and all my buddy's are really getting bumps now :( everyone includes me and I don't want to desert but I'm not sure I can follow them on the journey I should've been on :( it's wierd, most if the time I'm absolutely fine but things like that make me go "it's so unfair, why couldn't my baby have been ok?" I know it's silly and it was just bad luck but grrr :growlmad:

Its hard but you have to remind yourself, things happen for a reason and if it wasnt right then better away than going further on and it happening which i imagine is far more upsetting or being born with serious defects. Your time will come and you will be where your old buddies are now soon enough, i didnt really make any firm buddies this time so it wasnt too hard for me, we are all here for you and hopefully can share our sticky beans journey together, as something like this makes people stronger and stick together even when they dont meet face to face. xx :hugs: xx

Thanks! Yes everyone's been lovely and I know this LO wasn't ever a baby (as in never developed as a baby at all, not as in they're not babies til they're born!) and praying my next will be 'the one'.

Today I've had lots of AF cramps and AF type feelings. It's one of 3 options - (a) AF is on her way early because of the MC (b) it's normal post ov cramps, maybe slightly more bc my bodies still settling from the mc or (c) it's implantation :happydance: but at 6dpo it would be stupidly early for that. I've superimposed my chart over my previous ones and I'm reassured that the temps pre and post ov are very similar to normal so I'm hoping my hormones are at a normal level now, which is v impressive 4.5 weeks after a 12 week mc!!

How's everyone else? When's Garfie back off holiday??

Munchkin feeling like af coming is a fab symptom!

I too know a few ppl who got preg when i did and it stings. One friend id met via bnb (shes not on anymore) we were bump buddies togather for our first and second..and also for our third but i mc the day she went for the same scan that revealed a healthy baby and i wasnt mad or hurt with her at first until she spun me the "its natures way" line...i mean i know it is natures way but no one needs to tell me that when it happens. So i see her fb udates and im still so saddened by it.
In fact just b4 my bfp some posted on fb that they were expecting in feb (as i was) and it killed me. Now im ok, i was sad for a day and then realized its not her vault, she doesnt know what happened to me and of course she is excited...and thats ok.

Didnt call mw today..will do it tomorrow. Hi Aurora32 :) its not nice to meet in these circumstances of course, but it feels so good to chat with ppl who have gone thru what you have.

Celine nice to meet you too, no not nice circumstances but sometimes these things happen so that you meet different people for whatever reasons......who knows this time next year we may all have happy healthy little bundles but those of us who dont im sure will get there eventually and those who do im sure will be there for us and it wont be so painful as they were where we are now at the same time if that makes sense. xx

Thanks for sharing a bit of your stories! Munchkin, I wouldn't worry about your temps being on the lower side for now. You probably haven't implanted yet so you might see another spike yet. You should look at my chart. I'm confused by how high my temps are spiking despite being only a few days away from AF. I only started temping the month I got pregnant, so I have no idea what one of my normal cycles are like. I guess I'll just find out. I'm sure it's normal.

Yes, our summers are VERY short and this summer particularly has been very crappy. Lots of rain and icky weather. We normally get lots of hot days in June, July and August, but this time we only have a few. It's been pretty depressing!

DH and I met about 4 years ago at church and started dating within a few months. He proposed on our one year anniversary and we got married 7 months later (July 23rd)! We have now been married for 2 years. We are trying for our first child. We have both always wanted to be parents and were just waiting for the right time. We wanted to enjoy marriage for a little while with just us, but now we are *very* anxious to expand our little family unit.

Celine - I am going to hold you to that promise (calling your mw tomorrow)! You really are pregnant and you deserve to see someone about it! Try not to be so anxious. I see why you wouldn't tell your friend you are pregnant. It's best not to worry people. I know when I was pregnant I wished I didn't see all these horror stories about things going wrong because they just made me worry and I figured, "I'm sure it won't happen to me" but then it did. :( Now *I* am one of those people who people don't want to hear about because it would make them worry. :(

Munchkin, I am also still following my pregnancy buddies who were due at the same time as me. For the most part I don't find it too hard and I am just really happy for them, but at the same time it is hard to fight off the stabbing pains of jealousy as they describe their first healthy scans and everything else. I, too, feel it is unfair I couldn't keep my baby. :( Sadly, two of the other girls who were due around the same time also lost their babies. I am the only one who has stuck around to hear about the others.

On September long weekend it will be the time when I normally would have gone public with my pregnancy (13 weeks)! So I'm sure that will be hard for me, considering then I will probably just be ovulating. =/

Thanks literati! I remember with my dd's pregnancy I had buddies from a ttc group and one lady lost her baby :( it was really sad and we sort if stopped the posts CIA everyone was worried about upsetting her :(
Are you sure you're not pregnant?? Have you tested yet??

I'm feeling rotten, I'm actually sure AF is on her way early. And not in a 'maybe I'm pregnant cos I feel like when I get AF' I mean GENUINELY I think AF will come in the next few days :( I've had so many cramps today, and ovary pain?? What's that about?? I feel tired and achy and my boobs really hurt :( I don't get pmt but I think this is my month!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->