• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Elizabean congrats on a fresh new cycle :) what perspective youve given me to..to have been pregnant almost a year!

Munchkinnnnn what are your temps?

Elizabean congrats on a new cycle! Fresh start. How many days since the mc are you? I said to oh this morning that now I've ov'd I'm just happy because in 2 weeks time ill get AF or bfp and either way i finally know what's happening! Limbo land is very hard!
My temp has shot up again this morning so I'm pretty sure I'm 2dpo. :happydance:

Munchkin - :happydance: you are deff in the tww - come on BFP:hugs:

Eliza - Congrats on a fresh new cycle - new beginnings I think that's what we all need and the treatment was lush :winkwink:

Literati - How are you feeling today hun?:hugs:

Celine - Have you made an appointment for next week?:hugs:

AFM - Tested on a cheapie still negative - so why did I dry retch this morning, very strange unless it was to do with the treatment :shrug:, anyway FF got me down as the witch coming tomorrow - we shall see after all it will only be day 46:haha:

:hugs:

X

Not yet munchkin, have read the freebie bit, dh working from home today so will ask him if i canbget it :)
If i were u id say uve covered ur bases if u did ov and keep doing opks in case u get another pos but i think ur in the two week wait?
Elizabean are you peeing on sticks?

Me ive been good, quiet, im resisting telling ppl bcos honestly i told more than i should of last time, luckily not fb. But yesterday someone asked if i was done having babies ( she didnt know about the mc) so usually i hate lying but i straight out told her yea i was done. She has her two, two years apart and the youngest is a few weeks so she made a comment like when are kids gonna be a blessing again? As a joke and i knew that she said that as a person who hasnt lost a child.

Funny how even an early loss feels huge. Its the loss of a life that could of been. Munchkin i saw on another thread u said when u do tell the world you are preg after 12 weeks you want to also tell about the loss, i feel the same way, when i do tell i will couple it with the loss. Today is 6 weeks since i passed the baby. I am 5 weeks pregnant. Its crazy.

Yes it's really hard. Knowing that you're 5 weeks that quickly is crazy but so exciting ! It's almost like with the announcement you want to say 'I'm 12 weeks but should be x weeks pregnant' but it kinda puts a downer on things and in a way I'd also feel a but guilty for the new baby tarnishing its announcement with the loss of another? I don't know. We just do what feels right at the time hon x it will be funny when you announce to tell your friend you were pg all along!
Have you worked out your due date? I'm so crazy I already know that if I conceived this cycle it'd be 30th April!! X

Munchkin - :happydance: you are deff in the tww - come on BFP:hugs:

Eliza - Congrats on a fresh new cycle - new beginnings I think that's what we all need and the treatment was lush :winkwink:

Literati - How are you feeling today hun?:hugs:

Celine - Have you made an appointment for next week?:hugs:

AFM - Tested on a cheapie still negative - so why did I dry retch this morning, very strange unless it was to do with the treatment :shrug:, anyway FF got me down as the witch coming tomorrow - we shall see after all it will only be day 46:haha:

X

Eurgh day 46!! How many dpo are you? I didn't get a bfp with my dd til 13dpo and I know lots are later. At least if AF does come it'll be a new cycle at last. Do you feel like AF is on her way?
I'm eating pineapple like a loon, it's meant to help with implantation! X

Munchkin - all bets are off this month:haha: I normally have such short cycles that if I'm going to get a BFP it will be tomorrow 11DPO:wacko: although with my last one I got a BFP at 8DPO - I didn't believe it either:winkwink:

I hope she does hurry up - I'm off on Holiday on Monday :happydance:

Enjoy your pineapple:flower:

X

Honestly hon you said the last time you bd was on 21st/22nd? Have you bded since? I think you might be pushing it a bit for a bfp this month, although we're all hopeful! I'm sure if not AF will be here and you can start your first proper cycle! I always say theres no reason not to try before first AF but i do feel naughty trying and if i do get af in 2 weeks i'll be a bit glad to start a cycle when i can ttc without feeling a bit guilty it's too early! Although my mw said wait til after 2 AF's. Erm :nope:

I have to say when i first miscarried i looked at these forums with dread, i couldn't quite accept i was here and didn't want to be a "TTC after miscarriage" lady but the forum and especcially this thread is all soooo positive and supportive it's nothing like i imagined it!

Couldn't cope without you ladies at the mo, i know i'm rather obsessive and psychotic but thank you all for bearing with me!! Love you x :hugs:

I have to say when i first miscarried i looked at these forums with dread, i couldn't quite accept i was here and didn't want to be a "TTC after miscarriage" lady but the forum and especcially this thread is all soooo positive and supportive it's nothing like i imagined it

I feel the same way. Its unfortunate we all had to meet like this but I have found the support to be amazing and I'm sure I would not have been so calm without it.

I have to say when i first miscarried i looked at these forums with dread, i couldn't quite accept i was here and didn't want to be a "TTC after miscarriage" lady but the forum and especcially this thread is all soooo positive and supportive it's nothing like i imagined it

I feel the same way. Its unfortunate we all had to meet like this but I have found the support to be amazing and I'm sure I would not have been so calm without it.

So true, thats why im not leaving here without you all!

Feel the love! Munchkin im alsonsuper obsessive inbthe tww even though inthink myself its only 14 days i can take it..yea right, as soon as i had the pos opk i totally googled my edd! I think it will be 10/11 april. :)

Eeek so exciting! When's your first dr appointment again? I've worked out that i can reasonably start testing at about 9dpo so next friday. I still had to pee on an opk and an hpt today even though i knew they'd both be negative! I'm not sure i can do a first morning wee without sticking something in it ever again :haha:
I got my bfp with the last one at 11dpo when i think i first tested. And with me dd i tested at 10dpo BFN then again at 13DPO BFP!!

OT i'm just covering a story at work about a giant panda in Edinburgh Zoo who might be pregnant - turns out giant pandas are only fertile for 2 or 3 days A YEAR!! How annoying would that be???

Just read this lovely quote on another thread...

"Babies lost in the womb were never touch by fear, they were never cold, never hungry, never alone and importantly ALWAYS knew love" - Z Clark-Coates.

"Babies lost in the womb were never touch by fear, they were never cold, never hungry, never alone and importantly ALWAYS knew love" - Z Clark-Coates.

Phew got chills reading that! As for thise panda how frustrating :( id be peeing on opks all year long hahahaha:haha:

No doc appointment..im waiting on you all remember? Ok i will call Tuesday...i should be 5w+ 4 then so then i cant deny it too much longer

No I think you probably need to admit it at some point! Give it 10 days and ill be with you (not wishful thinking or anything cough cough!!)
So exciting! Any symptoms yet? Still early I suppose.

AFM I have cross hairs today on my chart. Yay! And it's saying 30th April if I conceived which is an awesome time to have a baby. My LO was an October baby and I sways wanted a fighting chance of an outdoor birthday party, my last baby would've been end of January. I'd often thought we should wait to conceive a spring or summer baby but couldn't wait that long but maybe fate has done it for us?? Also my birthday is 30th march so I'd love to be really fat by then!
I'm starting to get a tiny wobble though about conceiving before AF. I'm not regretting trying but everywhere I read says to wait 1 cycle. I'm sure it's just for dating or emotional purposes but if I concieved and something went wrong would I always blame myself?
Sorry celine not very helpful to you at the moment but its just worrying me a bit!
How's everyone else?
Garfie any sign of AF or bfp yet?
Elizabean how are you?
Literati any news?

Xxxx

:cry: how lovely is that :cry::cry::cry: damn hormones

I saw the panda announcement - thank heavens were not pandas could you imagine how neurotic we would all be :haha:

Munchkin - :happydance: you are now in the TWW we remember to keep busy and more importantly when do you begin testing :haha:
I think if your body is not ready you will not conceive so try and relax hun this might be your last cycle for a long time :hugs:

Both of my boys are winter born - so I see what you say about parties etc one was born November and the other January :dohh: my Birthday is this month (in 7 days aaaarrggghh I will be 42) and I was meant to be really fat:cry: but I'm not :growlmad: so time to get out those skimpies and hit the beach:haha:

I just love this thread and will miss you all when I'm away - of course I will stalk for updates so keep them coming:winkwink:

AFM - tested negative - but still no sign:shrug: keep stalking me as if she comes I will update my chart:wacko:

X

Aww have a lovely time. And enjoy those skimpy bikinis! Hopefully the last holiday in them for a while ;) keep us posted of course, we'll miss you x

And Garfie I think the earliest I can reasonably test and still pretend to be sane :dohh: is 9dpo so next Friday. And we go away for the weekend that day. By the time we get home it will be 12dpo. I'm not even going to pretend I won't be taking hpts away!! :blush:

What? How dare you sneak away from us with hpts...when we cant get updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->