Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Welcome Anniebobs, Aurora32 and ItsAWonder, I'm very sorry for your losses. Safe to say it is a lovely group here :flower:

Not much has been happening with me- though it seems like AF has packed up and left today, which means time to jump back on the bandwagon of TTC... Feeling excited and nervous this time around. Will get back into checking for ferning from tomorrow onwards. I'm really hopeful for a lovely rainbow.

I was a bit worried about AF coming as I heard it could be bad after MC. I had more cramping than normal, and it was a bit heavier, but it wasn't any longer than my normal period- it may have been one day less than the last few months.

Munchkin, I liked your thoughts on being positive the other day, you are exactly right, we are going to get our hopes up anyway, and deal with the disappointment later (if we have to. I hope you don't have to though, and it is only good news from now on:friends:).

I'm off to get a hair cut/ new style to cheer me up this afternoon, which I am really looking forward too (I usually do my own colour and have been growing it long for a while now). It's good timing for a fresh start.

I hope everyone else is doing ok and can make time for a bit of relaxation or pampering in the next few days- go on, you deserve it :winkwink:

Oh it's a wonder, it sounds like you've been through such an awful time. My experience was so easy and straight forward compared! And all that waiting, and having to wait now before ttc (although I think you're right, after all that bleeding and healing and a d and c your poor uterus needs a break) glad you're here now though and hopefully you're due an easy journey from now on.
Elizabean we missed you, glad AF is on her way out and you can start proper BDing! Yay!! If my AF comes this month I've just got to convince myself it wasn't a 'proper' month anyway but my gosh it'll be annoying! Are you doing any 'plans' this month? Temping? Opking? Ferning? Looking forward to following your journey!

AFM I'm now 8dpo and driving myself barmy! I've been sleeping really well for ages and last night I woke at 3am peeing and unable to sleep then again before 6. Which with both my pregnancies was a very early sign and went on throughout (the only bit I'm not looking forward to!)
BUT with my dd it was not til the night before 13dpo and with my last pregnancy 11dpo. I suspect this is just me stressing and getting nervous and keeping myself awake.
This morning I've also got the really empty tummy feeling, but again it could be normal pre AF stuff. And ive got rather a lot of cm. So yes I'm going crazy!! I think this is another reason you are meant to wait so you're not such a basket case when you're ttc!

I'm also worrying that if I do get a faint bfp, I won't be sure if it really is a new pregnancy anyway. I tracked my hpts to definitely negative but still it could mean the hpts is hovering still and going up and down rather than a proper bfp? How would I know?

And then on the other hand I was googling short Lps after mc last night because I was convinced AF was on her way early.
Like I say, I'm crazy!!

How's everyone else? Literati something MUST be happening by now?? AF or bfp??

Xxx

Hi it's a wonder, and thanks for the welcome elizabean. Good luck on your new cycle and great idea about a fresh start with some pampering, think I might get my nails done. Not for any reason, just because it'd be nice!

Munchkin at least you're within touching distance of testing! I don't think you'd get a bfn then bfp from the mc, surely the hormone would keep falling. But I'm just guessing. I'm gonna test again today, my bleeding seems to have stopped and I've just got some brown spotting. I have cramps too which I think could be my uterus shrinking back down. I really hope this is almost over. I've booked a smear test for Tuesday because I realised mine was overdue when they asked last time I was pg. Not sure whether to still ttc though or wait till I get the results, I know what a sensible person would do but I want a baby!!!

Yes Annie we struggle to be sensible. Everyone told me to wait 1 cycle but hey ho, I don't follow the rules! I had cramps as my bleeding was stopping, think at this point it's probably a good thing.

I'm having loads of pregnancy symptoms today, nausea, strong sense of smell, cramps, boob pain, cm, weeping at people getting a level results on the radio! But I know it's still sooo early and I know at the best of times my bodies tricked me with symptoms and after a mc it's probably just my hormones once more :( x

Munchkin you sound pregnant! When are you starting testing? I've just had a look at your chart it all looks good. Would be great to have a second BFP on this thread!

I've just read back through the whole thread (yes I'm bored, DD is at nursery till 1 and I should be working!) and thought I'd give you a little of my backstory.
I met hubby when I was 17 and he was 19 through friends, we were together 8 years when he took me to New York for some christmas shopping and proposed. He hadn't chosen a ring but told me we were going to Tiffanys so I could pick one myself. One of the best times of my life. Would love to take DD to New York one day, if we can ever afford to go back!
So the following year we adopted a cute little jack russell pup, then in 2011 we had DD (on OHs 29th birthday), then 2012 (on our 10 year anniversary) we got married and this year we decided to TTC. Got pregnant quite quick and I was due 18th Feb, until the mc at 13 weeks.
I'm 28 now and we've both decided 3 children would be amazing so if we manage to have another then I just won't go back on birth control, we'll just see what happens.
Job wise I just quit my job in local government and have set up my own business mostly making wedding gifts. Which means I should really get back to work, but I don't have the motivation right now.

Munchkin things are sounding so positive for you!

How is everyone today?

Feeling like C**p today, all emotional, like a dragon one minute and all teary the next, breaking out in spots, facial hair is going bonkers and generally feeling rotten, please tell me this is normal after MC xx

Hey ladies - thanks for the welcomes and well wishes. It sounds like there's some good potential brewing with some of your stories and symptoms.

I am officially dpo 1 today. We were unable to bd yesterday and both times I did get pregnant we bd on ovulation day but, my CM is actually much better since the miscarriage so maybe the previous sperm were still happy. With both pregnancies I was also extremely bloated by dpo 1 (weird, I know) but not today. So, don't have high hopes but in the game for two weeks. Here's to hoping!!! It's nice to feel excited again.

Welcome its a wonder :)

Aurora i have a bit of bloat and pimple mania but also loads of weight gain after mc, lot of it is def comfort eating though :( also ive told myself personally that technically my body has pregnant since May and only not pregnant for one week in June so maybe its that but urgh its aweful.

Im feeling ok...i try to not get my hopes up either. I dont want to go throu that emorional turmoil again :(

Welcome its a wonder :)

Aurora i have a bit of bloat and pimple mania but also loads of weight gain after mc, lot of it is def comfort eating though :( also ive told myself personally that technically my body has pregnant since May and only not pregnant for one week in June so maybe its that but urgh its aweful.

Im feeling ok...i try to not get my hopes up either. I dont want to go throu that emorional turmoil again :(

It must be the hormones celine as all im wanting to do is eat for comfort which is not going to help, id already put pounds on due to being on pill for 7 months after baby was born last year......Im being a stingy mum with the shopping and not getting sweets or biscuits for the kids or id have em all eaten myself......:blush:

I was quite a bit bigger than my normal for a while after my last m/c. It turned out only about 2 lbs were actually weight gain. It took almost 2 months for the bloat to really go away - so maybe that's all it is.

I was quite a bit bigger than my normal for a while after my last m/c. It turned out only about 2 lbs were actually weight gain. It took almost 2 months for the bloat to really go away - so maybe that's all it is.

I hope so as i feel like a whale just now x

hello all! Welcome to everyone who is new! I quickly read all the post but I have very limited time to reply! Just wanted to update you all that AF *just* arrived! It was weird because normally I would have a lot worse cramps the day before but instead I did not have any and they only just started now when I began bleeding and they aren't too bad yet but that can change. I am relieved to have af finally here so I can get to BDing. Also I have a bachelorette party tonight so I can safely have a drink now!
Munchkin, your symptoms sound very promising! I hope you are PG!

hello all! Welcome to everyone who is new! I quickly read all the post but I have very limited time to reply! Just wanted to update you all that AF *just* arrived! It was weird because normally I would have a lot worse cramps the day before but instead I did not have any and they only just started now when I began bleeding and they aren't too bad yet but that can change. I am relieved to have af finally here so I can get to BDing. Also I have a bachelorette party tonight so I can safely have a drink now!
Munchkin, your symptoms sound very promising! I hope you are PG!

Good news Literati! If you are anything like me you will feel like a weight has been lifted.

Enjoy the party tonight :dance:

Well girls I tested and I swear in the right light there's the tiniest of lines on my ic. When I pick it up its not there but on a white toilet lid I'm sure there's a shadow. But I did wasted a clear blue digi (at 9dpo?? What's wrong with me!!) and it was a big fat 'not pregnant' so I might have line eye or the teensiest bit of hcg left over. So therefore at 9dpo I'm none the wiser!! I'd post a pic but you can't see anything x

The good thing thought is that as the days go on my LP looks better and better even if AF does arrive. If I can get it to 10 days ill be very happy!

How's everyone else doing?

Xxx

No celine, I'm really sure I'm imagining it and even if there is the faintest shadow I'm definitely not counting myself as even slightly preggers, at that level it really could be left over hcg. I promise if I do get a proper bfp it'll be on here first!!

How are you today?

Xx

And don't worry, I will be testing again tomorrow!! X

Liberati yay for AF and a fresh start. Fingers crossed that's the last AF you'll see for the next 9 months.

Munchkin it is still very early, you never know that line may appear tomorrow. I never managed to get a bfp early, mine were at 12dpo with DD and 13dpo last time. Didn't try a digi till AF was due though. Didn't stop me wasting ics early every month though! If I'm not staring at a pee stick in the morning, I'm not trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->