• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Garfie you can stalk for updates..but you will update us too i hope :)

Munchkin i know what you mean about getting a bfp right after a mc and the guikt if it happened again...hopefully i can be a good example of the better scenario fx.

AFM i really dont want to turn this into a look at me im pregnant but i did get some neasea this morning. Dh was thrilled.

Don't worry I'll be updating I promise ;) I wouldn't miss the news on here for anything! How many weeks are you today?

Still 5ish..i think 5+2?

Munchkin how long are you goong to bf lo? I bf my son til he was almost 20 months and i was 20 weeks along with the next, he self weaned himself.

My daughter..i tried to get her down to one feed a day but this week she fought back by suddenly asking for it in the night! So back to 2x a day...

So if I were pregnant you'd be 3 weeks ahead, I'd be 2+3 now.
The only things that's worrying me is my boobs have been hurting lots since the mc. Which hormone makes your boobs hurt?? I didn't have hardly any boob pain during my pregnancy x

:( that is odd, is it like twingey or shooting?

Munchkin - I think it's the hormone progesterone that makes your boobs hurt:flower:

Celine - Congrats on being over 5 weeks :happydance: and congrats on nausea:haha:

Come on witch - I've had enough of this game :growlmad: one thought I've had in my head (please squash it ladies) what if I've missed the boat completely and I'm now in the menapause (hence no witch:cry:)

Looking at my chart the days we dtd was cd19, 26,27,38,41 so you see why I'm confused:dohh:

:hugs:

X

Garfie - we will miss you while you are away! I'll try to watch your chart

Munchkin - I felt the same way about not wanting to be part of the TTC After a Loss. I never thought I'd be one of 'those people.' And while I am not glad my circumstances brought me here, now that they did I am happy I can have so much support and positivity!

Celine- yay for being nauseous! Funny how that's something to be happy about

I am feeling ok... I am 9 DPO I think? I have been nauseous the last couple days which is really common for me for no reason, but I'm so used to spotting pregnancy symptoms that I'm getting paranoid, especially since I have been still having the odd glass of wine in my TWW. The only time we dtd this month was 4 DPO anyway... So I don't think I could possibly have anything to worry about?

Garfie you're only 11DPO. I know your lp is usually shorter but you've got time anyway and I've read sooo many times that all bets are off after mc. Have you done an HPT?? I'm sure your hormones are just settling down x
So I've got a theory about why you might be more fertile after mc. Progesterone is needed for implantation and since I've had sore bombs since the mc it must mean my progesterone levels are raised?? Thereby helping implantation??
Celine my lo is 2 in October. I really wanted to tandem nurse but she's feeding so little I think I'd be happy to make it to 2! Initially I wanted to do 6 months, then 12 then 18 so we'll see how she goes. I won't stop offering but I'm sure she'll just stop wanting it eventually. I was expecting pregnancy to affect that too x

Literati - Aw thanks - I will take my temp tomorrow and then that will be it, the next time I mark my chart will be CD1:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Hey! Well at 4dpo my temps are looking as predicted. All I'm getting at the moment is horrendous gas from all the supplements!!

Fertility friend has an evil section where you enter your symptoms every day and it tells you the probability that you're pregnant!! Evil!!

I'm setting myself up for a fall though cos I'm actually really optimistic. Through my last pregnancy I was so negative and stressed the whole time worrying about what would happen and not wanting to think the best so it wouldn't be such a let down. But I was still devastated when it happened so I figure why not be happy and optimistic and deal with whatever happens afterwards? So yes I'm optimistic. I'm already imagining the bfp on holiday, already planning that ill be just in the 2nd trimester at my dd second birthday etc. so if I get my AF it will be a big let down but I know I'll deal with it and I'm enjoying being happy for now!!

How's everyone else doing?

Xx

I was dreaming of my bfp this time round even though the odds werent on my side, all the positive vibes help right?
Im optimistic for you too, in church this morning i googled easter 2014 and its on april 20 next year and i rhough to myslf hey munchkin may go early and have an easter babe! Haha.
Even though last night i was so sure i was bleeding and kept checking...its catch 22

Aww it's horrid! Both my pregnancies I've checked every bit of toilet paper til at least 12 weeks! Constantly felt like AF was coming, even in the early weeks. I'm going to stick with the positive vibes and deal with it later....
I was 14 days late with dd so I doubt I'd be early ;)
What cycle data did you DTD compared with ov last cycle?
Xx

Munchkin, I think that is great you have decided to be optimistic anyway. You would be devastated either way if something went wrong but you might as well feel excited while you can. I too have caught myself daydreaming about when I'd be going on mat leave if I get preg next cycle, how far along I'll be at Christmas, etc! It is fun to think about, so why not?

It is I agree! What would your due date next cycle be? Are you totally sure you've been careful this month?
Although I'd have liked to DTD more this month we did get 1 and 2 days before ov so surely there were plenty of swimmers waiting?? And I've been really good taking all the supplants before and after and drinking loads of water and all this pineapple!! I've eaten sooo much in the past 4 days but tomorrow is the last day at 5DPO. Yay!! I think I deserve a bfp this cycle ;) xxx

I got a pos opk on cd 21 and dtd that night and 3 nights before...thats it. Same thing with the mc, we dtd on mothers day which i guess was ovulation day and bam!
My first two pregnancies took 3 months to conceive..so in a freaky way this onw follows suit :)

Well I didn't DTD on ov day in the end but did 2 data before so I really hope that was enough!

It is I agree! What would your due date next cycle be? Are you totally sure you've been careful this month?
Although I'd have liked to DTD more this month we did get 1 and 2 days before ov so surely there were plenty of swimmers waiting?? And I've been really good taking all the supplants before and after and drinking loads of water and all this pineapple!! I've eaten sooo much in the past 4 days but tomorrow is the last day at 5DPO. Yay!! I think I deserve a bfp this cycle ;) xxx

My due date would be May 23rd if I conceived next cycle! So exciting. What would your due date be if you conceived this cycle?

Well, tbh we did not use protection one time but that was 4 DPO so I think there's almost 0 chance of getting PG from that! You never know though. I would be thrilled if I had an "accident" but I don't think I will.

Sounds like your timing was great! I hope the time goes by quickly so that you can find out if you have your BFP SOON!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->