Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

I'm just going to take the prenatal with added dhc or whatever it is. I took an opk this morning and I think it's positive, but can't quite tell. Holding my pee since about 2:00 so that I can retest when I get home. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
LL and Rachel--so sorry that AF is making an appearance. This baby making stuff sure can get frustrating.

Annie--so hopeful for you this month. Must make you anxious that you will have to take a break after this try.

Penguin--I'm so sorry about your friend. So sad that she didn't ask for or get the support she needed. She must have been so sad. I'm glad your cousins were there to help you through it.

GR-I have used pre-seed. I normally use astroglide, not for ttc but just in general for intercourse. Pre-seed seems fine for me. Some lubricants irritate me and this one doesn't. Hard to know if it helps with ttc or if you need it to balance out a pH issue. I figure it can't hurt to use it. When I ovulate I put some up in there before we bd :)

I bought some soft cups and plan on using those next cycle.

I spoke to a nurse today. She said the tissue I passed could have been pregnancy tissue but likely was uterine lining. I don't know what to think. Just know that I've never seen anything like that come out of my body!

My headache seems to finally be going away. Hooray! We had a nice Halloween with lots of candy. Today we made a paper tree with a leaf for every day in November. Every day we will write something we are thankful for on a leaf and then tape it on the tree.

oh I forgot. My HPT was just a squinter this morning!! I'm getting there...

Jrepp that looks very close to positive, I normally getone like that the day before I get my positive (but then I only test once a day so you might get yours this afternoon) either way - get busy!

Slg yay for a squinter and the headache easing off, hopefully this whole nightmare will soon be behind you :hugs: that paper tree sounds like a beautiful idea, do you read bits out on thanksgiving?

And yes I'm a bit anxious knowing in the back of my mind that this is our last go for a while but if AF shows ill be able to come up with a whole load of positive reasons why it's better not to be pregnant over Christmas or take a newborn on holiday (Ill delude myself so I feel better!) but I've woken up with swollen bbs again :happydance:

Penguin aren't you testing today? Has AF shown yet?

Penguin - Good luck for when you test hun - keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Slg - So pleased your headache is easing off - make sure you drink plenty of water I found that helped me:happydance: and the paper tree sounds a lovely idea - how does it work? and as Annie said is is to do with Thanksgiving?:flower: Congrats on getting a squinter too it's bittersweet when it goes fully NEG:cry:

Annie - Do you usually have swollen boobies this early on - or is that maybe a pregnancy sign for you? hope so:happydance:

AFM - I am on CD13 had some EWCM yesterday (never got any last month) so we got busy I initiated it (remember he was to stressed) so I walked into the bedroom after my bath and said right get your knickers off :haha: think I took him by surprise well it seemed to work anyway - so lets hope my eggy is on a date as we speak :haha:

Love to all the other ladies

:hugs:

X

Quick symptom spotting post.. I feel daft spotting symptoms at 5dpo but still, it is fun :blush:

I have a sore throat, runny nose.. heard this could be a sign! I was up at 3.30am and couldn't get back to sleep which is most unlike me. Hoping that could be a sign! Also had some twinges so you never know! I have been pinching my nipples in the hope they might hurt... they will do if I keep pinching them :haha:

Hope everyone's weekend is going well xx

Haha garfie i like your style! (Get your knickers off hehehehe)
Penguin?

Afm i havent tested in a week but caved and bought yesterday just be to sure..i have digis but i wanted to see if my lines were darker, yup now its the same as the control line! Releif!

My friend had her stillborn yesterday and i was very emotional about it all :(. Its made me not want to tell anyone about this pregnancy (exceot you all and a few here n there mostly ppl praying for us) i just want to keep it for myself until i can be sure all is ok...im too scared to celebrate it.

garfie-lol! That's about my style with hubby too. He teases me about my lack of subtlety :)

Celine-I understand about finding it hard to celebrate. For some reason I felt that way with my last pregnancy even though I had never had a mc. I just felt that something was wrong. I think you will probably ease into a place where the joy outweighs the worry. I'm very sorry about your friend.

Our thankful tree is for Thanksgiving. Each day during the month we add a paper leaf with something we are thankful on written on it. At the end of the month, or at Thanksgiving, we will have a tree full of leaves to remind us why we are so thankful. We talk about what we are thankful for everyday at bedtime but this will make us be more consistent with it and we will write them down. I think Emily will love taping up the leaves.

LL - Oh right! Need to get Vitamin B as the shop I went to didn't any any :( OH is at work tomorrow so might get it when I get OH's Christmas presents :p How's AF? Which AF was this since your mc? This is my second.

Jrepp - What's dhc? :blush: Looks positive to me but I've never taken one :shrug:

Slg - Yeah :( That tree sounds lovely! Picture? :) I want to do that when we had children!

Annie - Hope the symptoms continue and you get the missed period symptom!

Garfie - :haha: at your way to initiate it ;) Hope the sperm and the egg hit it off and stay together!

Ginger - Hope those symptoms are positive! I don't trust those symptoms in the winter as I get cold after cold during the winter :(

Celine - Yay for the dark test! What's your next milestone to hit? I probably won't tell anyone till 12 weeks (except MIL as she's had multiply mc so she's good support) and then won't be telling my friends till 20 weeks this time. You've just got to try and enjoy it because you'll look back and regret you didn't enjoy it :(

AFM - AF is still here even though she keeps getting lighter than stepping it up again - I've never had an AF like this :shrug: Went shopping today, it was so hard walking through all the baby clothes we'd planned on buying :cry: so I'm now home drinking lots of tea and we've got pizza tonight :happydance: Hoping my body sorts itself out some time soon :(

Rachel - it is my 4th AF since the m/c. :( we didn't start trying til after first AF but still this is our 4th cycle now and I'm sick of trying!

Annie - I hope the sore swollen boobs are a good sign.

Garfie - your posts always make me laugh! I hope your egg is enjoying her date and decides to make it a permanent arrangement. :haha:

Celine - I understand the feeling but I agree with Rachel who said you would regret not celebrating it. :(

Ginger - :haha: I always squeeze my boobs so much in the TWW that they can't help but be sore either!

Rachel, I'm with you. This is my first AF post D&C. I started spotting last Tuesday. Wednesday night through Tuesday I had regular ol' flow. I'm STILL spotting! This is ridiculous.

Its been quiet in here, how are we all doing? Im doing alright, i was sad this week with my friends stillbirth, i had very strange feelings about it like she could post it on fb and ppl reached out to her, she saw the face of her baby...for a split second i almost envied that but then realized i was being ridiculous.

My rainbow blanket is taking shape too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 3
Rachel - The B6 specifically increases progesterone levels (this has been proven in studies), which in theory increases the luteal phase and is beneficial for pregnancy!

LL - Yeah I think the b6 and b12 are the main ones along with the folic acid. So those aong with prenatal should be more than enough!

Annie- Any more symptoms!? Also, I just swopped my tea for redbush recently too, after initially not really liking it i'm coming round to it!

Gingerwhinger - the 3am awakenings sound promising!

Celine - Great to hear the lines are getting darker! I also caved and bought 2 more. DF was dissappointed after blood tests....but I say, if it relieves the stress a little more, then why not x

Sofa - How are things going with you love? Has the spotting eased up at all?

afm, I have to go in for a very early US tomorrow to check pregnancy location. The one sided cramps continue and can be quite harsh. My betas came back fine, but given the pains the mw said they have to check. :(

Also, I have been silly. I've never had my progesterone levels checked but since it can't hurt I started using natural progesterone cream after the bfp. I re-ordered some but it has still not arrived and i've run out tonight :( I'm hoping it'll arrive by tomorrow, else i will probably have to confess all to my doctor.

Linny - That is scary about the one-sided cramps but I do think/hope it's probably nothing. I remember I had more twinges on the one side than the other and I was paranoid about an ectopic, but the baby was resting very perfectly in my uterus. I sure hope it is the same for you! And I am glad that they are doing an u/s to find out. This way you can also see that your baby is doing well! How far along are you now?

You're so sneaky with your progesterone cream. ;) I am paranoid about using anything without my doctor's guidance, but sometimes I get so worried because they never checked my progesterone levels and that would be such a simple fix.

Celine - I understand your strange feelings about your friend's stillborn. I guess the fact is that with any loss there is always something you can be thankful for and something that is so much worse than what others go through. With a miscarriage you can be "thankful" it was at least early on and you didn't have to get even more attached before the baby was ripped away from you, but with a stillborn you have that even greater devastation of making it all the way to full term, but then you can at least be thankful that you have friends and family to support you, and you can actually see your baby and hold him/her in your arms for a little while. It would be absolutely horrific and I can't even imagine the pain they must feel.

AFM - I've still been feeling very down lately so today after church I went up to the only girl in RL I know who has had an m/c. I told her I've been feeling really sad (and of course burst out crying). She hugged me and started crying too. Then we just shared our feelings and it was SO nice and validating to hear from someone who's been through the same thing and truly understands (in fact, she's had two miscarriages, but now she has a healthy baby girl). She said that she has a picture from her ultrasound (which I sadly do not) and she put it on a box and she writes letters to her baby when she is feeling sad and puts them in that box. I thought that was a good idea and a good way to get your feelings out.

Hi ladies.

Linny- what does the natural progesterone cream do?

Literati - even though you don't have any pics, writing a letter sounds like a lovely idea. I might do that as well.

Afm: ovulated yesterday and nervous that I missed the egg. We did make love in the morning the day before o, but didn't get a chance to do anything the day of o (mainly because hubby was being a jerk). Had some fun this morning though. Hubby keeps telling me to take it easy just in case, but with out move less than 3 weeks away I can't take time to take it easy lol.

Jrepp - I've read that the day before ovulation is more fertile than the actual day of ovulation anyway, so I wouldn't worry if I were you (I know, it's impossible and I do the same thing). I think you have a good chance. Good luck!

Hey all, got an actual + OPK this morning, so hoping the BD Marathon works. Wondering if I should try the natural Progesterone cream, even though my levels are supposedly ok. Temp went up a bit today so I'll see what it does tomorrow morning. I'm cd 18 today.

Gosh grgirl you have been doing so well on the marathon im glad you finally have that positive opk

Rachel - The B6 specifically increases progesterone levels (this has been proven in studies), which in theory increases the luteal phase and is beneficial for pregnancy!

LL - Yeah I think the b6 and b12 are the main ones along with the folic acid. So those aong with prenatal should be more than enough!

Annie- Any more symptoms!? Also, I just swopped my tea for redbush recently too, after initially not really liking it i'm coming round to it!

Gingerwhinger - the 3am awakenings sound promising!

Celine - Great to hear the lines are getting darker! I also caved and bought 2 more. DF was dissappointed after blood tests....but I say, if it relieves the stress a little more, then why not x

Sofa - How are things going with you love? Has the spotting eased up at all?

afm, I have to go in for a very early US tomorrow to check pregnancy location. The one sided cramps continue and can be quite harsh. My betas came back fine, but given the pains the mw said they have to check. :(

Also, I have been silly. I've never had my progesterone levels checked but since it can't hurt I started using natural progesterone cream after the bfp. I re-ordered some but it has still not arrived and i've run out tonight :( I'm hoping it'll arrive by tomorrow, else i will probably have to confess all to my doctor.

Hey Linny, no more spotting since thank god!
Getting my second beta result this afternoon, so nervous as hell!
I will update as soon as I know! xx
How us everyone doing this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"