Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Im doing great :) hoping to hewr a good result from u sofa

LL - Thanks....That's a relief to hear quite honestly. (Not that i wanted you to have cramping also!) but that it can mean any number of things besides the obvious worry.

Talking about your feelings irl to someone who understands sounds very healing, i think feeling isolated in the grief is part of the overall sadness? Do you feel a little easier after getting it out? :hugs:

Jrepp - Some women have lower than average levels of progesterone (symptoms are spotting before AF and short luteal phases). They can try to increase their progesterone, either by using vitamins etc, or by using a natural progesterone cream or else in the US they might be prescribed it. It can't do *any* harm during pregnancy, i've looked into that to be certain. But it's controversial in the sense that many people think if your prog is low it's because the pregnancy is failing, not the other way around. Hope that helps!

Oh, also, what LL says seems right to me, the day before O seems better than the day, because you want the sperm all hanging out waiting for the egg! :)

GRgirl - Congrats on completing your marathon! :happydance: A well deserved rest sounds in order :) RE: prog cream the only thing i'd advise in light of my present f** up is that if you do use it, make sure you've got a few bottles at hand! Running out causes anxiety....if nothing much else x

Sofa - Brilliant! That's really positive, my freind in work told me she spotted all the way through to 16 weeks! (Not that that means you will!!) It's just reassuring to know that spotting is also normal in pregnancy. Fingers crossed for your next beta, i bet you it'll be perfect, your first was high, and I read that's a very good sign x

Afm, aside from sitting on hold to british gas all morning :growlmad:, i'm just waiting around to go to the scan and trying not to worry. Anyway, hope you're all well and the weather's as lovely where you are as it is here X

3 minions sorry that AFs dragged out for you. I think it's common for the first AF to be a bit weird. Mine was much lighter but more crampy.

Celine that blankets looking lovely, when are you giving it to them? I can't imagine how your friend is feeling, just goes to show just how much of a miracle getting a thb really is. Make me want to hug dd extra tight.

Literati I'm sorry you're having such a hard time at the moment. I always seem to get really down early on in the cycle but perk up when ov gets close so I hope you are able to pick yourself up soon. I can't imagine that this feeling of loss will ever go away but hopefully it will get more manageable. :hugs: I'm glad to hear you've got someone to confide in and give you hope that you will get that rainbow. The letters sound like a great idea.

Jrepp it sounds like your timing was great, the two days before are supposed to be better than the day of ov. Yay for the tww! When will you test this time?

Grgirl did you manage to DTD every day?! You must be so relieved you finally got a positive, I'm aching just thinking about it! Looks like there's a few of us in the tww now.

Good luck for today sofa, hope it's a big number! We're hoping for 200ish aren't we? What a relief the spotting's stopped.

AFM - still having the tender / swollen bbs which is a good sign for me! I don't normally get this during the tww. My main PMS symptom is normally nausea but not until the second week. Fingers crossed that little egg is implanting now, I'm 6dpo and trying to do as my husband wants and hold off testing until AF is late.

Linny good luck for your scan today - you'll have to add a ticker soon!

Hi girls remember me?

Im still taking a break until the new year but Ive been watching you guys and want to say congrats on the bfps! you are all doing so well staying positive through such a stressful time.

i also wanted to add that I have now had my second AF exactly CD28 woop looks like my body knows what its doing again. It was strange waiting for AF knowing there was no way i was pregnant, but it helps knowing what a non pregnant cycle looks like for me- yes sore boobs nipples, bloating, spots (note to future ttc me)

good luck everyone Ill be joining you (hopefully already pregnant ladies) in 2 cycles time!

Linny- GL today!

Sofa- FX for your beta news!

Celine- your blanket looks awesome and I'm so glad you're doing well!

Anniebobs- FX for you!!! I hope you get your BFP!

AFM, So I'm having a weird cycle (of course, right?!)- so got super Positive OPK yesterday at 10:30 am (1st pic) and normal positive last night at 5:30 pm. We DTD 2x yesterday. Then this morning I wake up, my temp shot up above the coverline, CM is drying up, all the typical signs that I o'ed and it's over. Except I got another + OPK this morning at 5:00 am!!! (2nd pic) So I didn't O yet? Or I did and this is the end of the surge?! I am so confused. Looking at my chart I could swear I o'ed yesterday later at night.
I was hoping the BD Marathon could be done because frankly I'm done with it. I need a rest. Looks like I'll have to keep going :(
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/xGRGirlx/OPK1_zpsad92999c.jpg
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/xGRGirlx/OPK_zps5395c901.jpg
[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d12f5]My Ovulation Chart[/URL]

Grgirl I'd say if you've dried up now then you've already oved. You're supposed to stop testing after the first positive (but I never do) you're supposed to ov 12-36 hours after the first one.

Hmm...Yeah I read that last night about not doing any other OPKs after you get a + but I think I have an issue with peeing on things :lol: Pretty sure I'm 1DPO today so I only have about 9-10 days to go before I can test :D FX this cycle worked.

Pretty sure we'll BD tonight and tomorrow AM anyway, and then I'm drawing the line at the BD Marathon. I need a few days to recover, and I can honestly say I gave this cycle 100% effort so if it doesn't work, well I tried my hardest.

GRgirl- I also think you already oved and shouldn't worry. Stop POASing! :haha: and congrats on being in the TWW!

Sofa - good luck! Can't wait to hear about your betas and pleased the spotting stopped.

Linny - it was very healing to talk to someone who really understands. I felt a bit silly after because I'm not used to confiding in people but it felt so reassuring to have my feelings validated, and it definitely gives me hope that she now has her rainbow baby.

Good luck at your scan! I am hoping and praying for the best for you! I hope the scan offers you a lot of reassurance! Let us know how it goes.

Annie - thanks. I am the same way. I am so down around AF time but I usually cheer up during my fertile period. Sadly, I then get down again the moment I hit the TWW. I am prone to depression at the best of times so I always get what I call the "PMS cloud of depression" very early on in the TWW. Hahaha so there isn't much relief for me. ;) but I do hope that the pain gets easier as you said.

Those sore boobs are a great sign! I don't normally get those in the TWW either.

Apple - of course we remember you! Glad you are doing okay. :hugs:

How is everyone else?

Hey you guys I spotted this morning

Depending on where you are in your cycle, could be implantation spotting or period spotting. Hard to tell.

I'm having a very down day :( Just defeated feeling and sad. Having an "OMG this is never gonna work, DS was all I'll get" kind of moment and right on cue, I get HOLY COW O PAINS in my left ovary. Figured out a few days ago that was the one I was gonna O from since it was pinging, but WOW is it painful. Great. Guess this extends the BD Marathon even longer (for those keeping track at home :D , I'm SO OVER the Marathon by now this cycle). No denying what that pain is. So guess even tho all the signs point to O yesterday, it's today?

And my OB's office called me to reschedule the appointment I made for 11/12 when I was supposed to be 7+ weeks. Got to tell the receptionist, "nope sorry not pregnant anymore but hopefully I will be by the time I see him again". Ouch. :( Just feeling a bit sorry for myself :( I know 2 losses is nothing compared to some people, but it's 2 more than I ever expected to have, and it's already unusual to have 2, let alone when TTC only 4 cycles. Just adds to my hopelessness.

Grgril i toally had a laugh when you said you gave this cycle 100%! Try 200% you def went above and beyond!

So at 11 dpo, my beta was 80, and 74 hours later at 14dpo they were..............369!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee:

I know I'm not completely outta the woods yet, but it's all good so far!!!!

xxxxx

Yayyyyyyyyyyy Sofa!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!

Celine- thanks, yeah I guess I'd have to say I tried more than 100% :)

Sofa - that's great news about your betas! Will they keep testing them?

GRGirl - so sorry you're having a down day and feel like it's never going to happen. As you know, I feel the same way. You have not "just" had 2 losses. 1 loss is way too many and is far too hard to bear. There are people who go through much worse, but that does not in any way mean that what you're going through isn't extremely painful and terrible. It is too bad your BD marathon is continuing but at least if those cramps were as intense as your described, this is probably finally your ovulation day. Just one more day! You can do this! And I really really hope this month is your month!

Ty grgirl im sorry you're having a down day. I have really down days as well but feel better when my hubby has his off days

Thanks ladies for keeping me in your prayers it's very much appreciated :hugs:

I'm only 4w +5 so apart from the worry of ectopic, I didn't expect to see anything and tried to steel myself against disappointment or the worst, but she found a gestational sac and the faint outlines of the yolk in the right place! measuring correctly at 5 weeks so although it's not far enough to assume the best, I'm not assuming the worst either... I've to go back in 2 weeks to check it's going well....I didn't expect that tbh but I'm so very grateful for it

Sofa- that is excellent news lady! You're doubling faster than the average on beta base :happydance:

Grgirl - last hurdle! I agree with the others though about the O after first opk....but i guess might as well once more for luck ;)

Linny - that is so excellent! I am extremely pleased for you. Does 5 weeks line up with when you think you ovulated? I feel very positive for you and it's excellent that they will do another u/s soon to make sure it's all going well! :hugs: Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->