Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Wow, I am so sorry, sofa! That is just awful. Let us know how your beta results are. I will be praying for you! :hugs:

Hi all. Still lying around with my headache. It is not as bad as two days ago but still aching all the time. Just took a new medicine and got some peppermint oil. My RE doesn't think it's related to the mc and my primary care doc can't get me in till Tues. I think I just need to wait it out. Luckily my husband has been home to help with Emily.

I still have a positive HPT. But I'm in an optimistic mood so hubby and I are bd'ing since I could ovulate in the next week. I went out today and bought some soft cups. If I do make an egg his sperm will darn well find it!!! :p

Jrepp-I am also in Denver! I live North West near the airport. You?
My little sister is due today with boy #3. I'm actually ok with it and excited for her to meet her new son. I am sad that our kids won't be as close in age as they could have been. I just bought her a used breast pump and am working today to find a place to redo the tubing so it will be nice and sterile for her.

GR-I have heard of many stories where women get pregnant the cycle following a mc and go on to have a healthy baby. I think we should start a thread asking this question in the ttc area. I would love to hear those stories too. My doctor says no reason to wait.

It is so hard to know what is causing the mc. I think it's stupid not to test until after 3. But, as I understand it if your progesterone is good the chances are you just had really bad luck with two babies that didn't separate the chromosomes properly. Hang in there! :friends: I'm 37 and I think I'm plenty young for a good, healthy baby.

LL-sorry you are having such a hard time with your friends. I bet they are trying to help in their own way but are not very able to put themselves in your shoes. I hope that at least your BFF can come around and be more supportive :hug: Wish I lived near so we could grab coffee and chat :coffee:

People need to realize that we aren't after advise. What I have to say for all of us is: I'm so sorry we have to go through this to get our babies. I wish it were easier!

I've had a morning of talking with my aunt which has been frustrating. She is recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Since I have been through the treatment she wants my opinions. That is great except that she never follows through with we decide together. I'm so sad for her. I don't think she realizes how sick she is :cry:

Happy Halloween to all. I'm looking forward to trick or treating with my little Doc McStuffins :witch:

I'm in southwest denver over by Cherry creek reservoir

I've started spotting, red/brown creamy CM, with tiny tiny clots!
AF is due tomorrow, but I got a bfp on a digi last Sunday, and my GP said my beta was good!

I'm due in for another beta tomorrow so we'll see, say a little prayer guys! I'm feeling a bit numb right now.. Xxxxxx

Sofa!!!! I am praying for you! Please let us know what's going on.

Sofa- Oh so sorry. Praying for good betas!!! I hate it when pregnancies just can't be normal and free of stress. Thinking of you!

LL and slg- I know what you mean by bffs not being very supportive. Mine passed away a yr ago May and didn't give me any inkling that she was having problems with alcohol and depression. She ended up passing from the poisoning in her body. We never shared any real big problems in our lives and I luckily have had very supportive cousins in my life here in WI who are more like sisters and are amazing. I am very sorry you two don't have a best friend who is going to be there for you when you need them. I am glad we have each other on here for some support!

Welcome newbies! So sorry you have to join us under these circumstances but the ladies on here are very helpful and knowledgeable and supportive!

IAW- Yay for a great scan! It has to be such a joy to see the lil bean moving around! Congrats!

AFM- I'm going to retest Sat morning but I'm thinking I'm out too. Getting AF pains like last month. Man, am I breaking out! Im trying our new acne solutions skin care and it's been horrible. I don't know if its my hormones or what but it's just ridiculous!

sending lots of positive thoughts your way, Sofa. I really hope this is just some spotting!!

Sofa I'm praying for you too :hugs: I'm really hoping its nothing

Sofa- oh love! Hope it's just regular early spotting. You could try giving the epu a call, see if there's anything they can do for you. I've got it all crossed for you x

Sofa I have everything crossed for you. I hsd an ectopic in 2010 and 8 months later fell preg again.. I had early bleeding and expected the worst. My little one will be 2 just before xmas though!! If your betas are good you have every chance.

4dpo and I have woken up with a very sore throat and runny nose :(

Sofa - Fingers crossed for you hun - sending BIG :hugs:

IAW - :happydance: on a great scan.

AFM - At a meeting soon to discuss some coping strategies for my son (he has autism) and then I'm off collecting my Avon books in - so quite a busy day for me.

As for my body - take a wild guess:haha:

:hugs:

X

Hey everyone,
thank you so much for all your replies and prayers... keep em coming!
I have an appt with the Dr at 12 to get my second beta done, so Ill find out exactly what my first beta number was!

Small bit of brown spotting today too. I cant help but be pessimistic. The last time I was pregnant, I had very sore boobs/very tired (ended in MC), but this time no sore boobs, no tiredness... now I know every pregnancy is different, but I just dont feel optimistic right now. It broke my heart telling OH about the spotting..

God, I really hope Im wrong!

I will keep you guys posted! Although I probably wont get the second beta back until Monday. Its gonna be a loooonnnnggg weekend!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ack, Sofa!!! I'll cross all of my crossable parts for you that your betas are good today. Brown isn't so bad, right? I'm so sorry :(

Penguin- I'm sorry about the headache; I've had a horrible one off and on for about a month now, but I just figured it was cutting caffeine consumption down. At this point, though, it's gotta be something else. Luckily I can function with it, but it still stinks! I hope they get yours figured out!

SLG/LL- Sorry LL; I could've sworn I responded about your BFF! I have one of those too. Love her, but she can't handle "real issues" well at all. That was the one I posted that told me I keep having MCs because I'm too skinny :( And then proceeded to change the subject and talk about one of the many dates she went on. So...we don't talk much :( I just can't. It hurts enough anyway without trying to make someone understand who can't. So I come on here and chatter to you guys all day (lucky you! lol)

AFM- temp shot down this am, so nope, no O yet. Still in the BD Marathon (argh, can we be done now?! lol I need a break!), darker OPKs but still not +... Just waiting. Fiance and I narrowed baby names down. I've been really pessimistic and I needed to work on my PMA, so we had the "when we have a 2nd" talk last night. It was nice to be positive for a change instead of so discouraged. Halloween was fun going out with DS, who lasted about 5 houses before having a meltdown :p

So my beta at 12dpo was 80, GP seems happy with that, so Im happy that she's happy.
I mentioned the brown spotting, and she said brown is old, and asked when AF was due... its due today, so she seemed to dismiss my concerns. She did say watch for cramping and red spotting (given my history).

I got another set of bloods done for beta, approx 72 hours after the first draw! Would anyone be able to calculate what result I need to get now for it to be viable?

xxxxxxxxx

betabase.info is a good site, it's an hcg beta database.

If it was 80, it should more than double in 3 days' time, so a rough estimate would be about 200? Something like that.

And I think 80 sounds good for 12 dpo, too :)

Aww sofa that's fantastic news :hugs: can't wait to find out your next number. Before my mc I had brown spotting for a day but I had cramping and lower backache with it, it turned into red spotting over the next few days. But a friend of mine bled every few weeks (around 8 weeks it was really heavy and lasted all week) and she has a happy healthy 1 year old now.

Afm I have sore boobs :happydance: I know it's way to early to get excited but that was my main symptom with dd and with the chemical. Yay for boob pain! Planning on testing 2 weeks today (but we'll see :haha:)

Yay Anniebobs- sounds promising!!! I'm living vicariously through you guys until I get in the 2WW :)

Oh and I forgot to ask- have any of you guys used Pre-seed? I'm thinking about getting some on lunch today. The BD Marathon is starting to take a toll and I'm kind of curious what all the Pre-seed hype is about.

Sofa - Good news then! Brown spotting is old stuff as other ladies said...Also, here's the averages for 12dpo on betabase:
https://www.betabase.info/showDailyData.php?type=basic&multiples=Single&dpo=12

It shows you're well above the average with 80! Doubling every 48 days being the average it'd be about 240, but i reckon anything over 200 would be fine....on the beta site you can also see the doubling ranges and many of them are far from that.

Annie! Great symptom, same here with the sore boobs right after O for pregnancy. I say you can get symptoms before implantation....HCG isn't the only hormone.
Lx

GRgirl- that's awful your BFF has told you your MCs could be because you're so thin. What a heartless thing to say.

Also, we've used pre-seed since the m/c but I haven't fallen pregnant yet. It does help out a lot though, as we can't normally get it in there without tearing me! (Sorry, TMI)

Sofa - that's great news about your beta! I am sure your dr will tell you if the number has doubled properly.

Penguin - sooo sorry about your best friend dying. That is sooo sad.

Annie - yay for sore boobs! Hope that's a good sign.

Garfie - I assume your cycle is still confusing you to death!

AFM - AF has arrived... A whole day early, making my LP only 12 days this month. Not impressed. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->