Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Penguin--I had the same thing happen to me with a huge cyst on my ovary. Dr. said no meds that month. That was the month I got a BFP!! Just saying.....

I hope that's the case for me! I'd love to get off the meds and be able to try on our own again. It's happened before! Thanks!

That would be ace! Are you going to try anyway even without the iui this month?

image.jpg

Well I'm pretty impressed with that for 12DPO! I promise that's the last BFPs I'll post but I'm so amazed it's finally happening.... Thanks ladies for all you support, however long this pregnancy lasts I couldn't have done it without you :blush::hugs:

Yay munchkin it's so great to see those words! Congratulations again!

Loverly digi munchkin! And loverly ticker, i so regretted not putting a ticker the last two times so thats why i have mine out :)

Congratulations Munchkin!! I'm so happy for you. We haven't crossed paths much here but I know you have tried hard for this little one. Thank you so much for starting this wonderful thread full of such supportive women :)

Thanks celine and slg. Yes I've worked hard for it but so has everyone else. With the ticker I figure even if it does end badly I'll still want to acknowledge I was pregnant and I want to make the most of it whilst it's here! I'm surprisingly happy about stuff today but I wish time would speed up. I'm not even 4 weeks and I'm impatient already :rofl:

I wish time would speed up so i could see everyone on this thread with rainnow bfps! I hope before the first rainbow is born we will all have had those bfps xxx

Definitely! Who's the first rainbow? Is it itsawonder??

I've just spent the past two hours disinfecting everything, I even cleared out the fridge which I promise you was a massive job! OH and DD have both got tummy bugs and I just can't have one at the moment so cleaning is my way of taking control. I also put my lunchtime eggs back in to make sure they wereng at all runny and I am continuously washing my hands at the moment and I've not had a drop of caffeine since the bfp. If I do everything by the book then if anything gies wrong I'll know it wasn't anything I've done.
How is everyone else today? Don't forget to message me for the list if you haven't already :) xxx

I think it is IAW then Elizabean? Well done munchkin im trying to cut thr caffiene but refuse to give up my coffee in the morning, ive switched to decaf in the afternoons as our fancy coffee machine can make decaf cappucino, i think it tastes aweful nut im getting used to it now.

I have flu so im coughing and snotty and utterly feeling sorry for myself! I really did eant to be the picture of health but tbh since i cant taste a damn thing (probably why the decaf isnt bad) ive been scoffing ben and jerrys at night and tonight we are having a cheese fondue!

Hubby leaves Tuesday for USA so we just have tomorrow where he will help me to a massive shop in the am getting heavy stuff like milk etc. i vow when he is gone to be healthier bcos its easier, ill eat after the kids and can have small healthy portions (yeah right)

when I was pregnant in Sep. my daughter/husband caught two viruses and I didn't catch either. I attribute it to my prenatals and all the extra healthy food I was eating. I hope you stay healthy, Munchkin!

Hey lovely ladies,
So I'm 5w2d today and tbh I'm Afraid to leave this thread.... I feel safe here iykwim!
I'm subscribed to this thread, and 'Hoping in November' which Jrepp looks after!

I just don't feel at ease going anywhere else, I had a nose around first Tri, and it just isn't for me, and I can't bring myself to join the PAL forum yet! I'm suppose I'm in limbo for now!

Can I wait out here until we all have our BFPs and we could move together?

xxxxxxx

I can only speak for myself but I'm not bothered at all by having all you bfp ladies here. After all, it means that there is success in our situation :)

Celine - I love a good cheese fondue! My eating seems to be slightly out of control atm! Normally I'm very healthy, right now I can't get enough sugar though :/ I'm sure our bodies know what's best! :)

I keep going into and out of the July thread on first tri, but it's making me feel inadequate hehe. I am nowhere near as sick or whatever.

Penguin - How is the pain from the cyst - hope it's not to sore. I can still remember the pain of one I had in my late 20's and OMG how sore - not sure if it was because mine ruptured though :dohh: so please keep an eye on it:hugs:

Linny - I'm not in the next stage of POAS - I will be in the round after:flower:

Slg - I second what you say - I'm happy to see all the BFPs around - only on this thread though:haha:

Sofa - Why would you go anywhere else? - we are here to hold your hand and cheer you on until the end when your rainbow is born:happydance:

Celine - Try some cool boiled lemonade for your cold - I swear by it:flower: hope you feel better soon. How long does hubby go away for?:hugs:

Munchkin - I don't blame you being cautious - but just be careful you don't overdo it - and we all know miscarriages are NOT our fault:hugs: make sure you get plenty of rest:hugs:

AFM - My temp has gone up a little - but not sure if that's due to a really late night and a glass of wine:blush:

So tomorrow I am going to the hospital and having my CD21 blood test - I have decided:happydance:

I am also at work again tomorrow - so I may not get on here much:wacko:

Who's up next to POAS?:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Hey Garfie - hopefully the blood test will give you some answers, or just reassurance! The cooled boiled lemonade sounds great, is it like lemonade you buy fizzy in a bottle or am i being dum??
Sofa and Linny i'm not going anywhere either. I love it here and we've got to take everyone with us when we go :)

AFM i'm feeling really icky tonight. OH's tummy bug seemed to just be diarrhoea and burping a lot but not feeling sick so i'm praying it's not that and is some lovely pregnancy nausea. I was cooking cauli cheese and the smell of the cauli cooking was making me wretch!! I'm also peeing a lot but my boobs aren't hurting as much as i'd like. I'm looking forward to not peeing on anything in the morning after my testathon the past few days. I'm now wondering though when i should be guaranteed a 2-3 on the clearblue digi? I got one at 13dpo with my DD but i don't want to scare myself by trying to early. I haven't even ordered them yet though so i can't randomly pee on them too early!!

Thanks ladies waiting for their BFPs for not wanting us to leave, i couldn't leave anyway this is MY THREAD!! :rofl: I do feel the need to obsess over my symptoms and tests though, just remember i'm definitely not moaning about symptoms the more the better. If i'm p***sing anyone off or being insensitive please please let me know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->