Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Awww, Annie - I was just mid post including a message to you about wishing good things for you. I'm so sorry. I hope you're doing ok :hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies.

Garfie – I see you were off to pee on an OPK Friday – anything coming up yet? Hmm, are you gonna go back for a repeat test at 7dpo?? I would insist on it, you know yourself it’s the right way to do it.

Rachel – I totally get how you feel!! It feels like everyone at work except me is pregnant at the minute. You have to do things to protect yourself when you’re feeling vulnerable. I hope you have lots of fun focussing on the final wedding prep., not to mention for the big day itself! Really soak it all in – it’s such an amazing thing, getting married!

LL – How was the massage?? Sounds fabulous. Thanks for your comment about the birthday thing. I feel like it’s silly to care about a birthday at my age! But I do. And I remember so clearly last year thinking that things would be different by this time this year as a way to pull myself out of it. It’s just a kick in the guts. Good luck with the fertile CM!

JRepp – symptoms sound good! I dunno whether I’m just unaware of my body or I don’t get symptoms, but I’ve never been able to pick up on things so early. That doesn’t sound good about the kids’ behaviour. Will they move you somewhere else when you do get your BFP?

Munchkin – PMA!!! I know you’re scared, but you have to try to enjoy this as a different experience. No reason to think otherwise. Create a nice, stress-free environment for that sticky little bean! And you have all the positive vibes of every woman on here to push it along. Lovin the ticker!!

Celine – hope your hubbie has a good trip, and that the time flies! When is he back? Have you booked your scan?

GRGirl – Mexico should be amazing! Are you gonna do a lazy-soak-up-the-sun holiday, or an activity-filled-swimming-with-the-sharks holiday?? You really don’t have long left at all!! Hope all the prep is going well. Those ‘pregnancy announcement’ emotions are hard to manage, aren’t they? I had a face-to-face announcement which was even harder – a friend who knew it would be hard for me to hear. I’m so happy for her, but so sad for us at the same time. I can’t help bursting out crying when I hear/see that news. Weird to have so many emotions at the one time. I’ll be hoping you post a BFP picture on here over the weekend xx

Apple – thank you! I hope it does the business alright. I feel more confident knowing they’ll scan me to be sure. Why is that not standard practice?? DOH.

Penguin – sorry about the cyst! Hope it’s not too sore? I’ll join the others in hoping for a miracle for ya this cycle!

Linny – hope you’re doing well!

Eliza – That sounds awful! What a fright, when you thought it was all over! What gets me is that there’s quite a big chunk left. I dunno how they missed it. Hope you’re keeping well. MILs huh. Sorry that she blabbed. Hopefully your friend has a bit of sense – would you say something to her, just to be sure?

Arabelle – those are some unusually varying cycle lengths alright! Have you tried Agnus Castus? It’s supposed to be good for balancing out your cycle….. mmmm, Bailey’s coffee! Sorry you’re not feeling so good….darned babies! If they only knew what they put us through!

Slg – I hope that was ovulation and that your cycle is kicking back in. that first cycle is just so unpredictable though. I know what you mean about that pressure. I totally feel it too – it’s almost two years for us now, so I guess that doesn’t help. I do feel confident that we’ll get pregnant again, just not confident that we’ll get to bring home that baby. I just really want to be pregnant NOW. I want the big belly, and the sickness, and the things you have to avoid – all of it. Hopefully, it’ll be our turn soon.

IAW – not long now til that big scan. I’m sure it’ll be a great relief to get past that point. Thinking of you.

AFM – I was back with the hospital this morning – lots of very heavy bleeding over the weekend and I thought I passed tissue, but nope – still there. All on schedule for Wednesday. I’m not sure what it’ll do to my cycle – I’ll be cd6 at that stage. I don’t know if it’ll reset it to day 1 or not, seeing as I’ve been having cycles. TG for OPKs and temperatures!! I’m on a mission to catch an egg asap!

Munchkin – think you can maybe change me to question marks too! All bets are off, from Wed, in my mind. We shall see…………..

Hmm, so who's actually left TTC???

HA! just previewed post. Sorry for the length! You really have to stay on top of posting here to avoid the big group replies!

Annie - so, so sorry to hear. I hope you are able to enjoy your time away and that the stress of it all releases. Have a wonderful holiday and I look forward to hearing from you when you are again ready.

Boodley - the one thing I can say is that you will feel so much better after Wed. I think you know, I had retained tissue with my last MMC (and all sorts of complications). After my d&c it was like I was myself again. The emotional side was still there but after 30 minutes of cramping by body knew it was time to heal. I could also look forward to exercise and I knew that I was heading toward a normal cycle instead of everything being a question mark. I hope this is a positive step forward for you.

see you later, Anniebobs. So sorry this month didn't work out. I understand needing a break and checking this thread everyday will not help you relax. Have a wonderful holiday and we will see you soon. :hugs:

IAW I didn't know that. Thanks for your kind words. Sorry to hear that was your experience too, but glad you noticed a difference afterwards. I'm hopeful for good things to come!

boodley--I'm sorry that your mc has dragged out for so long. I hope that Wed. puts an end to at least the physical part of it. I was so relieved to get all the tissue out of me so the pregnancy symptoms would go away. No fun having morning sickness and mood swings when you know you aren't having a baby :nope:

Annie - I am so sorry that AF got you. What a disappointing blow to get positive HPTs three cycles in a row and then for AF to come anyway. :hugs: you are so strong for getting through this. I'll really miss hearing from you but understand why you would need a break for now. I do hope you can pop in from time to time. :hugs:

Annie i'm so so sorry :cry: :nope:

I totally understand you needing time out but come back when you're ready and we'll all be here waiting for you :hugs:

Anniebobs I'm so sorry this wasn't it for you. And I'm sorry you are leaving but I totally understand why. Big hugs, we will miss you and I'm sending positive vibes your way.

Annie - I am so sorry! Taking a break will be good for you, and perhaps in not trying so hard you will succeed.

Boodley - I hope everything goes great for you on Wednesday! I don't know if your cycle would reset, but I'm curious to find out the answer. They will not move me during pregnancy, but I think I'm going to try to find some padding to protect my uterus.

My little sister teaches 5 year olds on up to 18 year olds with developmental disabilities. Aggressive/violent kids were a concern for her during her pregnancies (3 of them) as well. Disappointing that her school also could not do anything for her. She has several teaching assistants in her classroom and she just had to remember to step back from any potentially dangerous situation and let her assistants handle it. I hope that you don't run into any trouble with this during your pregnancy!

Oh Annie, I'm so sorry. Taking time away from here when you're not actively ttc does save a bit of sanity I think. Although I'm still impatient to get pregnant, not ttc is definitely less stressful. A bit of rest and a break will hopefully do good things for your body.

Boodley - I'm so sorry about your news. I hope the procedure goes smoothly and that your body figures things out quickly afterwards. Enjoy all the caffeine and wine you can! I'm drinking two cups of coffee in the morning and thoroughly enjoying them...now I just need some Baileys to add!

Penguin - sorry about your cyst. That must be so frustrating. It's awful when our bodies don't cooperate. Do you have pcos? I know you've taken drugs to help you ovulate, just curious if this is something you've dealt with before?

Annie - I know that this is impossible, but try to take some deep breaths and relax. Waiting for lines to get darker is awful. Fingers crossed that you get a nice dark line tomorrow. I suggest using the same tests, it's the only way to really see if it's the same or changes- it doesn't necessarily mean anything if the line is lighter on a different brand. Was it a clear blue? I hate those tests...but only because other people get beautiful dark lines and I've only ever had faint lines while the frer was dark.

Munchkin - congrats!

Garfie - drs who don't understand cycles, should not be drs! Argh! Is this something you always test? May I ask why?

AFM - I'm impatiently willing AF to show up, even though she's not due for a week. I have no symptoms of AF but my temps suggest I ovd (8 dpo). This has happened before and left me with a 51 day cycle. I really hope that does not happen again now. Anxious to start ttc again!

Waiting for dr to call with barrage of blood test results... u/s showed ovaries to be "a bit polycystic". Only trouble is that I am clearly ovulating at least sometimes, as two pregnancies. So that is not related to the mcs. I'm hoping blood shows hypothyroid or something equally drug-fixable!

Another round of pregnancy announcements around me. Hubby bounded into a restaurant Friday night with "I have baby news! Guess who's pregnant?!" Due in May, when I was due with mc #1. I just about burst into tears. Was able to keep it to a few drops. He totally did not get that this would be upsetting to me. "What's wrong? What did I say?" Argh!

Good friend coming to Jamaican wedding for a mutual friend later this month was complaining that her bikinis no longer fit. Then saw on fb that she is wearing maternity clothes...I recognize them from her last pregnancy. I thought that I would be into my second tri in Jamaica. I'm just feeling so defeated this week, and like it will never happen. It's getting harder to smile about everyone else's pregnancies and babies around me. I know you all know what this is like, and it's not new for any of us, but it seems to happen in groups.

aww, chin up arabelle. I know what you mean about pg ladies around. I've got 3 at work, one is due two weeks before I would have been. the other two are around 20wks. sosad.
I do not have a diagnosis of pcos. just the endo. it is normal for me to get cysts. I had about 4 of them when I was doing the injections.
I hope they can easily fix whatever is causing the cysts. good luck hun!

oh annie. I'm so sorry you are leaving. I agree with the others, you need to do what will make you and your family happy. enjoy your holidays and hope to hear from you soon

Well ladies after freaking out a teeny bit yesterday, and after Annie's news i was pretty upset for her and stressed for me, so i took another digi and in IC this morning (that's 7 and it's only 14DPO. oops.)
Anyway i luckily got a 2-3 after my 1-2 on sunday and a nice strong line on the IC so i really need to accept that i'm actually pregnant now but it's just not happening :( It's going to cost me a fortune in pregnancy tests and i swear i'll be on the labour ward in total denial!!

Great news about the digi munchkin! Now settle in you are pregnant and not going anywhere. I was rereading some of your posts, i cant beleive at the ovt scan where you measured so small they fobbed u off like that!
Garfie how did the test go? Ive just seen your chart, you did o!

I'm sorry to hear that Annie. Not tcc is more relaxing. It's stressful around o as you feel like your missing a chance but once that's over no symptom spotting no worries or stress.

You got me down as a? Well I'm Cycle 2 CD 10 taking a break

Annie - I'm so sorry, at least now you can eat all the cheese, seafood, meat and drink all the drink you want! Oohh and jump on a trampoline or two ;) I hope you have a great holiday!

Did we establish who's still TTC out of everyone? I took a few days away as it's been a busy few days with family things and I'm completely lost what's going on!

I'm CD13 (I think - depending when I go by :dohh: ) anyone close to me? Had a bit of CM the day before yesterday but it's stopped now, well I get the occasional bit but nothing noticeable if I'm not looking. Currently fighting a cold/chest infection so hoping I feel better - I feel worse than I have the past few days so I can only get better, well that's what I keep telling myself :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->