Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Ive not tested since MC to see if i get a bfn its a week today since i lost everything and its brown old blood thats showing this morning so im thinking thats probably it, might get hubby to pick up a test today for me so i can try and see. Fingers crossed for you Munchkin xx

Yes the capsules are good. Green tea is also good. Decaf better. Also I've been taking agnus castus and maca to regulate my hormones. I don't know of that helped? And evening primrose oil is good for everything but only til ov.

Anyway it looks like there was definitely a line! Told oh cos he asked me directly when I kept spilling stuff! At this stage it's stupidly early (3+3) and a chemical is a very real possibility especcially if my lining wasn't quite ready this soon after mc. If this is it I'll have only technically been not pregnant for a week and a half! And only testing negative on hpts for about a week and a half too x

Never thought id hear myself say this but :happydance: got a BFN so its all going in the right direction for getting back to normal, Agnes Castus is really good for regulation of all hormones.....lol my stallion is even on it xx

Aurora - I did the same dance when my hpt was negative!

Annie - it really depends how high your HCG was. With my mmc my hormones kept rising as they should have whereas some women find their hormones don't rise much at all. I was at 56,800+ and it took 4 1/2 weeks to get a negative test - BUT I still had another week to go for my HCG to hit 6 (5 or below is considered negative). So 5 1/2 weeks for me and I got AF as soon as I hit 6.

Munchkin - Congrats and keep us posted! I hope that line keeps getting darker for you!!

Still only 3 dpo. Is there a fast forward button laying around somewhere??? Actually, really enjoying being on the hopeful end of things after so long :)!

Itsawonder next weekend should be yeilding some answers fx!

Still only 3 dpo. Is there a fast forward button laying around somewhere??? Actually, really enjoying being on the hopeful end of things after so long :)!

3dpo is hard work! It seems like 5 mins when I was there now but at the time it felt like forever til testing!! How was your bding? X

3dpo is hard work! It seems like 5 mins when I was there now but at the time it felt like forever til testing!! How was your bding? X

We probably over did it with bd'ing. Since we were on vacation last weekend and I got my pos OPK when I returned, we got to it every day for about a week straight. However, we missed ovulation day as work was crazy - DH didn't get home until midnight and we were both out of the house at 5:30 am. Both times I got pg was with SMEP and when we bd on ovulation day.

I probably won't test for a while. I will see if I miss AF first and, if I do, I will wait until after my mom leaves to test. She is here until Wed Sept. 4.

Its a wonder you are going to make us wait that long!

Morning ladies. Well it's 6am and I've just done another test that looks totally negative til you put it on a white surface then there's definitely the teensiest line. It doesn't seem stronger than yesterday and its now 11dpo. By thus stage with the last pregnancy it took a while for the line to come up but it was a proper line!
Why oh why did I test early?? I feel like I've still got more questions than answers now and totally convinced it'll be a chemical.
I promised if I got pregnant again I'd concentrate on being positive about it but now I'm in limbo land and not feeling positive at all! There is definitely a line but so so faint you can only see it if you concentrate. Should I count this as a bfp?? Argh!!
How's everyone else doing? X x x

Morning ladies. Well it's 6am and I've just done another test that looks totally negative til you put it on a white surface then there's definitely the teensiest line. It doesn't seem stronger than yesterday and its now 11dpo. By thus stage with the last pregnancy it took a while for the line to come up but it was a proper line!
Why oh why did I test early?? I feel like I've still got more questions than answers now and totally convinced it'll be a chemical.
I promised if I got pregnant again I'd concentrate on being positive about it but now I'm in limbo land and not feeling positive at all! There is definitely a line but so so faint you can only see it if you concentrate. Should I count this as a bfp?? Argh!!
How's everyone else doing? X x x

Morning munchkin, i say a faint line is a faint line? I got mine at 13dpo and only saw it a few hours later and it looked so faint...im thinking you are pregnant, :) hopw you are having a good holiday?

Me..wellmim googling ecptopic pregnancies out of paranioa...why oh why cant i just be confident that its going to be ok? 11 days til my scan and im waiting...

Thanks celine :hugs: it's crazy isn't it? With my last pregnancy I was googling ectopic pregnancy for weeks cos I kept getting pains and I was convinced something was wrong. I'm site the scan will help a lot. I was really paranoid til the 8 wk scan with my dd then everything looked fine and she measured perfectly and I relaxed lots after that.
The holiday is lovely and we're having a great time just spending the weekend as a family, we've been so busy lately we just haven't found the time. I'm so shatters though cos I'm waking so early in the morning then not going back to sleep because I'm peeing on sticks and messaging on here! And we're sharing a room so dd is a nightmare to get to bed!

I'm praying it will be ok. I drank lots if water before bed so that could be affecting the test, but it's hard to describe how pale the line is. I still think it could be left over hcg but my tests definitely went negative and it's definitely more of a line than on Friday. Tomorrow is still only 12 dpo. The perils of testing early! But I know if I could do it again I'd still test early because I'm crazy!!
Xxx

Munchkin it's still early, the line will get darker think positively!

I've got my scan tomorrow to make sure everything's gone, fingers crossed for a fresh start. My mum also gets back from her hols tomorrow, I haven't told her yet because I didn't want to ruin her holiday. She'll still be mad I didn't tell her though. I can't wait to see her!

Morning All,

OHHHH, Its sounding very positive Munchkin........fingers x its a faint BFP xx

Good luck with the scan tomorrow Annie, hope all is gone and clear xx

Surely not that long a wait ItsAWonder, keeping us all in suspense xx

Celine i think its perfectly normal to be a little paranoid over things that have gone in the past and fearing it could happen again, i have the most awful cramps this morning, no blood at all just bad pains and your mind starts racing..... that said i was lifting heavy furnature again last night to move my mother in, and im so so tired but im putting that down to blood loss and maybe now Anemic......the joys.

Hope everyone has a nice day xx

Hahaha! I'll see what I can do to shorten the wait... if I get AF that will be on or around the 29th so I'll let you know!

Munchkin and Annie - good luck with both of your outcomes.

Celine - hang in there. I totally understand google obsessions. Once you have you scan you will feel so much better.

Hello Ladies! Im new to this forum and wanted to join in if that is ok. I had my d&c June 19th and got my first AF Aug 8th and now that I am supposed to O I got another AF Sat morning. So I am hoping my cycle is normal next week so I can ttc before my expected due date of Jan. I would really appreciate some support!

Hey penguin! Welcome x really hope your cycle sorts itself out and hope you get some support from the lovely ladies here in the mean time :hugs:

As for me, I'm increasingly convinced I'm imagining this bfp! I keep looking at all the tests I've done the last few days and I can barely see any lines, sometimes they're there if I look really really hard and sometimes they're not. I suspect any line I've had could be teeny bits of left over hcg still. I haven't told oh I might have been imagining it all in case I get a bfp anyway!
The good news is my AF is due Wednesday and even if I get AF tomorrow ill have made it to an 11 day Lp this month which is pretty cool. Thanks body! And I'm still feeling pregnant, but it might be that my hormones are so messed up and I want it so much that my mind is making it all happen.
Anyway I've decided til I get a 'pregnant' on a digi I'm officially not pregnant, I'm sick of squinting at ICs!!

How's everyone else? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->