Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

I don't think he's mean for hiding the tests. 1) it removes the temptation to take one early and 2) I think he's just trying to protect me from heartbreak. After my first mc I became quite depressed and after my second mc I was very bad. Wouldn't do anything but lay in bed and cry. I don't think he wants me to have to go through all that again.

Maybe he isnt that mean...just logical? I dounderstand then xxx

Arab - I'm with you on that one - he would have no tea, no clean clothes :haha:

Celine - How are you feeling today? BIG :hugs:

JR - So when are you testing - tomorrow?:hugs:

AFM - Woke up to a temp spike this morning -:happydance: 7DPFO:haha: so I then entered same details in Ovu Friend (another app) and it says I Ovulated on 1 November :wacko:

I really hope not otherwise I am now 15DPO and the test the Dr performed would be correct (no ovulation) as at the time I would have been a level 10 at 10DPO - does this make sense? unless my levels were coming back down - so where is she?:wacko:

I will of course have to see what tomorrows temps bring - I will be testing as well - why not?:winkwink:

For now I am thinking FF is correct and Ovu Friend is wrong (hope so)

:hugs:

X

Im not a huge charter but i did chart once apon a time, cant see ur ovufriend ine but ur ff one does look accurate.

Will try and do a screen shot - not enough room in my signature it's to full of my angel babies:kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 9
Oh yea the ff makes more sense to me, any orher charters in here agree?

Garfie - I agree with Celine, despite not having much charting experience it just seems a lot cleaner with the temps after the ff line.

Jrepp - Our men save us from ourselves. I wasn't allowed to test till a saturday morning when he was there. I was raging at first (poas-interrupted, it should be a recognised syndrome ), but it worked out better X

LL - I didn't know that fact about right ovaries, that is weird...I always had a funny thing about the left side of my pelvis...I wonder whether it's proximity to other organs?

Afm - I've basically been very foolish again :blush: (Next time I rock up in here with this line, please throw rotten apples at me) I tested on my last frer, despite thinking it wasn't a good idea. On monday the test line was far darker than control. Today, they are just as dark as one another. I have no more tests so I can't test the 'Hook effect' theory with diluted wee. I am basically feeling a bit deflated and also, very very stupid. If only DF had known and had managed to wrestle the thing off me. Anyway, monday is my scan so all I can do is claw my way through the weekend. Bleh. Well, I hope all you lovely ladies are having a good start to your weekends. Garfie - you testing today or tomorrow?

X

Just a quick one before I shoot off on holiday!
I looked up bleeding (I say bleeding it was a bit of brown then two streaks of pink/red then nothing else) and it said it could be ov bleeding - I've been wrong about bleeding before but I can get my hopes up right?! Means I ov yesterday or sometime within the next day or so I think just on time with a 29/31 day cycle which is an average for me. Thinking about it now I had pains the day before yesterday and yesterday and on the night of the 14th I had a dream I had really strong ov pains and I could see the egg through my skin so good sign? (I know it sounds silly but I really read into my dreams as before my BFP I had a dream I took a test and it was + and right before my MC I had a dream I woke up with blood everywhere and this little ball of light coming out my stomach :blush: )
So I'm either 1dpo or I'm day of ov we dtd last night but that'll be it as I'm at my mums for the next 4 days so looks like no Nov BFP for me but who knows?
Anyone else testing at the end of the month?

I'll try get on here while I'm there but it's going to be a busy few days so sorry if I can't! And sorry if this doesn't make sense I'm meant to be packing ;) x

Arab - I'm with you on that one - he would have no tea, no clean clothes :haha:

Celine - How are you feeling today? BIG :hugs:

JR - So when are you testing - tomorrow?:hugs:

AFM - Woke up to a temp spike this morning -:happydance: 7DPFO:haha: so I then entered same details in Ovu Friend (another app) and it says I Ovulated on 1 November :wacko:

I really hope not otherwise I am now 15DPO and the test the Dr performed would be correct (no ovulation) as at the time I would have been a level 10 at 10DPO - does this make sense? unless my levels were coming back down - so where is she?:wacko:

I will of course have to see what tomorrows temps bring - I will be testing as well - why not?:winkwink:

For now I am thinking FF is correct and Ovu Friend is wrong (hope so)

:hugs:

X

I am going to test first thing tomorrow, if AF doesn't show today. Im sill all closed up and temps still look fine (I hope).

Fertility Friend makes more sense to me for your chart, but I have no idea what your cycle did. From the temp jump it loos like you definitely ovulated. Hopefully you get a + instead of af!

Garfie - I agree with Celine, despite not having much charting experience it just seems a lot cleaner with the temps after the ff line.

Jrepp - Our men save us from ourselves. I wasn't allowed to test till a saturday morning when he was there. I was raging at first (poas-interrupted, it should be a recognised syndrome ), but it worked out better X

LL - I didn't know that fact about right ovaries, that is weird...I always had a funny thing about the left side of my pelvis...I wonder whether it's proximity to other organs?

Afm - I've basically been very foolish again :blush: (Next time I rock up in here with this line, please throw rotten apples at me) I tested on my last frer, despite thinking it wasn't a good idea. On monday the test line was far darker than control. Today, they are just as dark as one another. I have no more tests so I can't test the 'Hook effect' theory with diluted wee. I am basically feeling a bit deflated and also, very very stupid. If only DF had known and had managed to wrestle the thing off me. Anyway, monday is my scan so all I can do is claw my way through the weekend. Bleh. Well, I hope all you lovely ladies are having a good start to your weekends. Garfie - you testing today or tomorrow?

X

Awww Linny, I'm sure everything is fine! Don't stress out, it isn't good for you

Just a quick one before I shoot off on holiday!
I looked up bleeding (I say bleeding it was a bit of brown then two streaks of pink/red then nothing else) and it said it could be ov bleeding - I've been wrong about bleeding before but I can get my hopes up right?! Means I ov yesterday or sometime within the next day or so I think just on time with a 29/31 day cycle which is an average for me. Thinking about it now I had pains the day before yesterday and yesterday and on the night of the 14th I had a dream I had really strong ov pains and I could see the egg through my skin so good sign? (I know it sounds silly but I really read into my dreams as before my BFP I had a dream I took a test and it was + and right before my MC I had a dream I woke up with blood everywhere and this little ball of light coming out my stomach :blush: )
So I'm either 1dpo or I'm day of ov we dtd last night but that'll be it as I'm at my mums for the next 4 days so looks like no Nov BFP for me but who knows?
Anyone else testing at the end of the month?

I'll try get on here while I'm there but it's going to be a busy few days so sorry if I can't! And sorry if this doesn't make sense I'm meant to be packing ;) x

I had ovulation bleeding last month and got a a bfp (that ended in a mc). Hopefully that was the egg breaking free!

AFM: Temp is still right where it has been. I think my chart is still looking good. Cervix is still high, soft and closed. Depending on what date you use, AF is officially 1-2 days late. I'm nursing a massive headache right now and some nausea. Another vivid dream :( Gonna take it easy today and wait until hubby gets home to start packing for our move next week.

Jrepp - Your chart looks stunning! I know your hubby is trying to protect you, but if AF is late this is the perfect time to be testing. I wouldn't want to know if I had a CP before AF was due, but I personally would want to know if I miscarried after that (especially since I need to get the Winrho shot every time I miscarry since my blood is RH-). Don't you want to know if you're pregnant so that you can get going on the blood work and have some reassurance?? When will your dh let you test?

GRGirl - I would love to hang out, vent and eat chocolate with you. I wish we all knew each other in RL and we could have a sad little support group that met every week and ate chocolate (and drank wine before ovulation)! heheh. I think if you're having such major symptoms that sounds like a good sign? So sorry you're going through this rollercoaster. :hugs:

Garfie - I personally think FF is correct on your chart this time, and YAY for a temp spike! I think you totally might be preg this month! And I am so excited for you! :happydance:

Our men save us from ourselves. I wasn't allowed to test till a saturday morning when he was there. I was raging at first (poas-interrupted, it should be a recognised syndrome )

Linny - You are hilarious. The "POAS-interrupted" part made me laugh! :haha:

Yep, it's weird about the right ovary thing. I had already suspected that my right ovary worked better, so I did a quick google of it and found an interesting study about it. It's not like the right ovary is leaps and bounds more fertile, but the study did find a statistically significant difference!

https://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/9/1921.long Here's the article if you're interested. I know how you love your medical research. :haha:

Rachel - I didn't mention the ovulation bleeding before since you hadn't mentioned any fertile CM or ovulation pain with it. But that sounds really promising if you were feeling some ov pains around that time! I do hope that is the case! Good luck! And yes, Rachel, I am testing at the end of the month as well! Probably Nov. 27th or 28th! Cycle buddies again - woohoo!

AFM - Ovufriend was silly today and gave me a dotted line for ovulating CD13. I guarantee you it's wrong and it will change its tune when my temps rise again tomorrow. I am still going with CD14! :happydance: Since I ovulated in the evening, I'm not sure if I should expect AF on Nov. 28th or 29th, since I (typically) have a 13-day LP. Hopefully it doesn't come at all!

Jrepp - Your chart looks stunning! I know your hubby is trying to protect you, but if AF is late this is the perfect time to be testing. I wouldn't want to know if I had a CP before AF was due, but I personally would want to know if I miscarried after that (especially since I need to get the Winrho shot every time I miscarry since my blood is RH-). Don't you want to know if you're pregnant so that you can get going on the blood work and have some reassurance?? When will your dh let you test?

https://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/9/1921.long Here's the article if you're interested. I know how you love your medical research. :haha:

AFM - Ovufriend was silly today and gave me a dotted line for ovulating CD13. I guarantee you it's wrong and it will change its tune when my temps rise again tomorrow. I am still going with CD14! :happydance: Since I ovulated in the evening, I'm not sure if I should expect AF on Nov. 28th or 29th, since I (typically) have a 13-day LP. Hopefully it doesn't come at all!

He is letting me test tomorrow morning......but I found the hpts so I might try to sneak one tonight lol.

That article is interesting. I know that both of my miscarriages have been from ovulating on the right side, and I ovulated from the right side again this month.

CD 14 sounds correct from what you have been saying. Perhaps Ovufriend is just waiting for the temp tomorrow? I hope AF doesn't come for you either. I would think that you would start on the 28th (if at all) because AF doesn't seem to have a watch.

That's very interesting that you ovulated from your right all 3 times that you got pregnant (or do you have other children?). Thanks for the info because I'm constantly curious about which side people ovulate from when they conceive!

And thanks!

I do not have any other children, we are still working on keeping #1 in for a full 9 months.

Do any of you know if it's alright to use a heating pad on low for back pain?

I believe a heating pack is totally fine if you're pregnant (especially on low)! Just make sure your internal temperature doesn't get too high (which it shouldn't on such a small part of your body).

LL- ah, I'm rh negative but the doc didn't give me a shot despite me asking if it was necessary. (Said not needed if early pregnancy loss) Hmmm. Do you get them routinely there?

Also that study link is interesting! I do love a good medical document <geek out> haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->