Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Thanks Munchkin!

Ff gave me 79 points and ovufriend gave me 72 points with 88% probability of positive.

Jrepp- I am feeling okay today, thanks. No symptoms since I'm only 2 DPO! Haha

Linny - Wow, I'm surprised they wouldn't give you the shot! My dr and the dr at the hospital seemed extremely concerned that I get my shot last time. I'm sure at an early stage it's unlikely to be necessary, but they do it as a precautionary measure anyway. I would way rather be safe than sorry! After I got it I felt paranoid I didn't get it on time and would never be able to have a healthy baby. But I know I got it before I miscarried so it should be fine.

I wish we were all closer so I could have you all over for a proper chat :wine:

POAS-interupted is a serious offense!! That is serious business and must be respected!!

I can do one worse, though. Today was had BD-interupted. :growlmad: We were trying to be fast while DD was awake but she couldn't keep herself busy long enough. I even bribed with chocolate :haha: DD has been staying up until 10 or 11 which means by the time we get her in bed we crash too. We will try again tonight. Have no idea about my cycle but I'm having slight twinges on my right side, although no EWCM.

Sig, did I ask you before where in Colorado are you?

I was trying to remember who else was from Colorado. I'm in NorthEast Denver. You?

We are pretty close then! Are you in Aurora? I'm up in the new part of Commerce City (Pena and Tower) pretty near DIA.

No, I'm actually in Denver off of i25 and Hamden

We have been here 6 years and like it a lot. I like the weather apart from all the wind and its a nice size city. Grateful to have such good health care here at the university. We moved here from Honolulu and I don't know what I would have done to get good cancer care there. Hubby is a pilot which is why we live way up near the airport.

Well, no obvious line this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 9
LL - I did a bit of poking about on NHS site, and turns out they don't give the shot unless you're past 12 weeks here. I guess I just need to inform them next time i go in, and also if there's any bleeding apparently. (fx none of that!). How are your temps looking this am? :)

Slg - BD-interrupted must be the ultimate taboo! I had same on pg cycle when neice got into bed with us after a nightmare, her and all her elbow and knee joints :). Do you mainly go off bodily symptoms to determine O? Sounds like it's close with the twinges! Good luck trying to get a BD! x

JRepp - Ah bums. Your temps looked really good too! Christmas month seems like a lucky time instead... I know a couple of women in reals who got pg in dec while taking the month off to drink & be naughty. X

Afm, last night was a date night and we went to watch some 'difficult' contemporary dance. 5 minutes was spent listening to radio static watching a man writhe around on the floor. I spent the next half thinking about the fact that for the same price we could've been watching 'Gravity'. hehe.

Jrepp- I thought for sure you'd have a +, but it's not over yet!

Temps are still up, cervix high and soft, I have constant nausea, but I shouldn't be getting squinters and not have AF at 13dpo. So I'm calling it as a CP- hope I'm wrong and somehow a blazing + shows up but I don't think so. Tuesday talking to the dr I'm going to ask for a RE referral. Three losses before 6 weeks first time/5 wks second time/4 wks this time seems like an implantation issue, but my lp is usually 12-14 days so I don't think progesterone is an issue? AF was due today but not even a drop so far. TTC is really getting old (I know you guys get it)

Linny - Yes, if there isn't any bleeding, we don't get the shot here until 20 weeks or so. But they have to give the shot before/after you deliver your baby if it's RH+, and if you miscarry you are technically "delivering" your baby and they can't know if it's + or not, so they always give you a shot if you're bleeding/miscarrying. So it sounds similar there if they give it to you if you're bleeding.

My temps actually look crappy today. They are still "elevated" but they went down a bit. As I suspected, OF did change my ov day to Nov. 14th, but it's only giving me dotted line, that nasty thing! I have the same details on FF and it gave me a solid line for Nov. 14th, so personally I trust FF when there's a discrepancy since FF has been around a lot longer.

So, I was feeling down but then I looked at my chart from my BFP month. My temps actually did the same thing at first.
BFP MONTH
(Ov day - 36.77 supposedly, although I might have Oved sooner at 36.46)
1 DPO - 36.8
2 DPO - 36.9
3 DPO - 36.8

THIS MONTH
(Ov day: 36.41)
1 DPO - 36.61
2 DPO- 36.9
3 DPO - 36.8

So, as you can see...pretty similar pattern here! On my BFP month they stayed low-ish like that and then at 5 DPO spiked up to 36.98 and hovered around there until I got my BFP. So...I'll be hoping for a spike at 5 DPO or so again!

GRGirl - So sorry you're still having squinters. :( I hope maybe you implanted late and it's just not showing up, but I know that you "know when you know." That is awful that you've now had 3 losses. You might be right about the implantation issue. Definitely mention it to your doctor. And your LP sounds good but it doesn't hurt to get progesterone checked to rule that out?

Jrepp - I do see a squinter on yours, but I know it's pretty late for that. So sorry. :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I wish it were a nice fat pink line, but that's alright. We're moving next week so I can focus on that, and hopefully get a sticky one for Christmas.

It looks like there is a very faint second line. Did you take the picture in the time limit for the test?

I did. It was difficult to do because I didn't want to turn the light on so I used the flashlight on my phone to illuminate the test.

GRgirl - You could ask the gp to take a beta as well - see what the numbers are like. I'm not sure if it'd help but maybe it'll offer more insight to an RE.

LL - Is that what's known as a fallback rise? It's good it matches the bfp month - During my charting month i continually searched for charts like mine (because i had no previous charts to check against) to see what % ended in pregnancy :) It's such a long wait isn't it! When you thinking of testing this time, will you wait for AF to come or test early?

Linny - where are you? In Canada I would have been given rh shot after both 5 week losses (but not applicable for me as I'm rh+). My dr and midwife asked several times each. However I suspect this is a policy thing depending where you live and a precaution not necessity (early on, obv important later).

LL and JRepp - I'm working on a sticky baby #1 too.

JRepp - I'm sorry you're not seeing a line :( I try to focus on all the reasons it's easier to not be pregnant during the next month (even though I'd rather deal with any inconveniences). If this isn't the month you can come be my cycle buddy. It would be pretty great to be newly pregnant at Christmas time.

GRgirl - Your losses are similar to mine. I've also been thinking a lot about what might be the cause. I'll post a pic of my temps from this month. I don't think progesterone is my issue either has my temps do what they are supposed to do. Although I know some people are given progesterone to try to help implantation. I think it's definitely a question to ask your dr.

How do you ladies know which side you're ovulating from? I'll have to pay more attention and see if I can tell...great something else to obsess about!

AFM - Still waiting for AF...feels wrong to be willing her to come! I have every sign that she's coming, but hasn't started yet...want her now because I'd love to ovulate while we're on vacation. I want to be as relaxed as possible, and that has to be our best shot. Cooperate with me, ovaries! I'm taking a vitamin D supplement because I've read a lot about it helping ovulation, and also vit D deficiency being a common issue for fertility. Plus I'm far enough north that I can't absorb any outside between October and April.

If I wasn't sure that conception this month would have to be immaculate (only bd once unprotected on cd 10, ov cd 18), I would be excited about my chart. That said, I'm not sure I'll temp after ov this month. I think it lends only to stressing me out, and it's too easy to read into the information.

Linny- I don't really know what a fallback rise is. I'm not too concerned about it as long as my temps stay elevated in the coming days ahead!

I will probably test one day before AF is due, at 13 DPO. That's the plan, anyway.

Arabelle - Do you know what day you ovulated? CD10 sounds promising to me, but I'm usually an early O-er.

Good idea to take a Vitamin D supplement. I have a big bottle of it and always mean to take it but it's sort of out of the way so I always forget. Think maybe I should just stop being lazy and move it to where my other vitamins are? =P

I can tell which side I ovulate from solely based on ovulation pains which are normally just one-sided. If you don't get ovulation pains or they aren't localized it'd be pretty impossible to tell.

Sorry you're still working on sticky baby #1. :( It's hard, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->