Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Oops, chart didn't post...trying again!

Attachments

• ovu.jpg
    ovu.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
I take vitaminD drops most days. I spend some time outdoors but my body just doesn't seem to make a lot. The first time I had my levels tested my doctor said it was one of the lowest she had ever seen! My oncologist swears by taking a multivitamin, fish oil, and vitaminD. She says the rest aren't necessary even for cancer patients/survivors.

Hey ladies! Sorry I had a lil break (again)! I had family visiting from California and Hawaii this week. I have been so busy I had to take an hour nap yesterday and haven't been going to bed til 11pm-12am.

Sorry I am no help with the temping and charts. Good luck to all who are testing now. AFM- I thought I had some chance of ovulating this week but started spotting this am. I'm getting really tired of AF instead of ov! Going to call the dr tomorrow but thinking I will be waiting til the next AF.

How are all of our BFP's feeling?

LL and JRepp - I'm working on a sticky baby #1 too.

JRepp - I'm sorry you're not seeing a line :( I try to focus on all the reasons it's easier to not be pregnant during the next month (even though I'd rather deal with any inconveniences). If this isn't the month you can come be my cycle buddy. It would be pretty great to be newly pregnant at Christmas time.

How do you ladies know which side you're ovulating from? I'll have to pay more attention and see if I can tell...great something else to obsess about!

AFM - Still waiting for AF...feels wrong to be willing her to come! I have every sign that she's coming, but hasn't started yet...want her now because I'd love to ovulate while we're on vacation. I want to be as relaxed as possible, and that has to be our best shot. Cooperate with me, ovaries! I'm taking a vitamin D supplement because I've read a lot about it helping ovulation, and also vit D deficiency being a common issue for fertility. Plus I'm far enough north that I can't absorb any outside between October and April.

If I wasn't sure that conception this month would have to be immaculate (only bd once unprotected on cd 10, ov cd 18), I would be excited about my chart. That said, I'm not sure I'll temp after ov this month. I think it lends only to stressing me out, and it's too easy to read into the information.

I'd love to join you! I'm still waiting for the witch to show.... hopefully soon so I can get on with it lol.

I can tell which side I o from because I get really bad pains on that side.
Oops, chart didn't post...trying again!

Your chart looks great

LL - we weren't trying this month...taking a cycle off after the last mc. We have the all clear from my dr to start trying again (much to my dismay, I did not want to wait, although I think a break was good for me). I ovd on cd18...so cd10 was way too early.

JRepp - I'm still waiting for the witch too! My chart does look good...but I'm not pregnant. My point about the chart is that I think I'm wasting my time temping after ov, because it should look like this whether or not I'm pregnant. I feel like I read into things that may not mean anything.

Penguin - that is so frustrating. I've had spotting instead of ov in three cycles in the last year. It stinks! Glass of wine clearly deserved ;)

Arabelle- I'm doing prenatals, biotin, vitamin D, folic acid, and one 81mg baby aspirin a day. Not sure what else I'll end up adding. :(

AF has started again so I have no idea what's going on. I need to take a break to see what's going on :cry: :cry: no BFP this year.. maybe 2014 :cry:
Hoping all you pregnant ladies have a happy and healthy pregnancy and all you non pregnant ladies get a BFP soon :)
I should be back here in 2014
xxxxx

oh Rachel- I know how frustrated you feel. I understand taking a break. hope you have a good break and can relax a little. I hope to see you next year.

thank you arabelle. I hate the waiting game but a break is good too. having 4 periods in a month again is definitely not wanted! I had some spotting this morning and nothing else the rest of the day. hoping it's a good sign but kinda early.

oh Rachel- I know how frustrated you feel. I understand taking a break. hope you have a good break and can relax a little. I hope to see you next year.

thank you arabelle. I hate the waiting game but a break is good too. having 4 periods in a month again is definitely not wanted! I had some spotting this morning and nothing else the rest of the day. hoping it's a good sign but kinda early.

Rachel I'm so sorry but I totally understand you needing a break. Hopefully Christmas will keep your mind busy at least and by new year your body will have settled down a bit xxx

Penguin nice to see you back. What was the spotting like? I've had spitting just before ov and it's not made any difference to my cycle. Also lots of ladies have ov spotting too but I suppose that's less likely? Are you testing for ov still? Xxx

Arabelle I agree your chart does look good!! Miracles do sometimes happen with crazy bd timing but actually I think the lesson is not to read into out charts too much!

LL and garfie how are you?

Sig it's funny because my gp this time asked if I was taking vit d so it's obviously an important vit for pregnancy now. I've never been asked before.

AFM I'm ok, felt quite sick last night which was good and made me feel much happier! I tested on a digi this morning though and only got a 2-3 :( by ov dates I'm not 5 wks til tomorrow but I was hoping if get a sneaky early 3+ but never mind. The paranoia continues! X

LL- I think it's just when your temp drops a bit initially before going up again? I don't really understand it either...I might have it muddled up with the temp drop at OV. 13 dpo sounds like a sane and sensible time :)

Arabelle - I'm in the UK. Yep, the thing is I remember a friend when i was in my twenties had an abortion, she can't have been too far along and she was also Rh- but she was given a shot...that was how i knew about it...so either the policy has changed in the last 10 years or i'm misremembering how far gone she was. Hopefully they know what they're doing! :)

Good to know about the vitamin D connection, i hadn't heard that before!

Penguin - hey love, really sorry to hear that! Did i remember correctly you were off the meds this month? Are you planning to go back on after next AF?

Rachel - Really sorry to hear that, was it unexpected to start at this point?? I can't remember where you were in your cycles....in any case, I really hope you have a nice relaxing xmas break and that things feel better come the new year. X

Afm - Scan went well after an inital shaky start trying the abdominal scan...I thought it was all over at one point. But fortunately the vaginal scan found fetal pole measuring a day ahead (I knew FF got it wrong!) and rapid heart beat...To say i'm relieved is an understatement. Just wanted to say thanks to you all, you've been absolute rocks. X

Penguin- could it have been ovulation spotting since it was only for a day? I'm sorry about your cycles and I hope you get answers soon.

Munchkin - you gotta stop doing that to yourself. You are pregnant!

Linny - it's great about your scan. I don't know why they would do an abdominal scan now instead of the internal, but I'm glad they got it all figured out.

AFM temp dropped drastically this morning. Witch should be here soon. I am wondering if there just wasn't enough lining for a good latch.

Linny that is odd they started with abdo rather than vag, i was under the impression that abdo is after 9-10 weeks? You must of freaked out!
Jrepp im so sorry for your temps :(

It was a bit odd, definitely not expecting abdominal when i walked in & could definitely have done without the 5 minutes of panic! :)

Munchkin- you are too funny! You stop doing that to yourself! ;)

Linny- YAY for an awesome scan!!!

Jrepp- Yep, I'm right there with you. Looks like AF is coming later today, maybe early tomorrow AM. Had to have been something with implantation for me, just have no idea what.

AFM- So here's some irony for all of you awesome ladies (I have to laugh and make this funny or I'm going to just start sobbing). I finally got my obvious BFP this morning. Woke up, peed half asleep with thermometer still in my mouth (I know, bad, but I was so exhausted). Look down at test, think "Oh yay finally an obvious line!" Then check my thermometer- temp dropped to only just above my coverline. Not good. Record it, go make breakfast. Feel a sudden cramp, go flying in the bathroom. Bright dark red spotting, like I get the day of/just before AF.

Pretty much the definition of a Chemical, huh? Finally got an obvious line and AF's showing up. I knew it was coming, so it doesn't hurt as much as last cycle, but I am now on 3 losses since July- one at 5w6d, one at 4w4d, and this one at 4wks today. Something is wrong and I'm starting to get scared that something is irreperably (sp?) wrong. Trying to fight panic and stay calm, and realistically I know I'll keep TTCing because what else can I do? But how many more do I have to have? I know it's not the same as someone at 9 weeks or 12 weeks, but for those few days or weeks I was excited and making plans and hopeful and then it all gets ripped away again, right back at square one. And it sucks. And I feel scared, and sad, and bitter. Really emotional today and keep feeling the tears starting but I keep stopping them because I'm at work and life has to go on. I can't keep being devastated and checking out mentally or I won't have a job anymore.

Sorry for the whine.

GRGirl - I am so, so sorry. A couple of things - bleeding and/or spotting do not always mean that you lost the pregnancy, especially if the line was darker. Is there any chance that it was a false bleed? They are not uncommon when AF is due and HCG is still low due to early pregnancy.

Due to a history of miscarriage, my doc will not let me take biotin in any dose. Typically it's only related to m/c in high doses but I guess there is some controversy. It's sounds like more and more ob/gyns are pulling away from biotin. Maybe ask your doctor about this.

I wish I had calming words for you but sending you lots of love.

Linny - congrats on the scan

For all - Sorry to see there is a lot of frustration this week. Still hoping everyone sees a positive shift - soon!!

Celine - how are you?

Munchkin - you ARE pregnant... :)

AFM - genetic scan and Maternal Fetal DNA draw on Friday....

Jrepp io'm sorry about your temp drop. I hope if she's coming she hurries up and you can get on with the next cycle.

GRgirl itsawonder is right it COULD be a false bleed or implantation, esp as you had a stronger positive this morning? If i were you i'd be tempted to ask for my levels to be checked now you've had a good positive. If not i'm sure there will be a way, maybe there's an imbalance or something or a clotting issue? Have you tried mini aspirin? If you get your levels checked it'll give you an in at the drs. My SIL had 7 unexplained mc before her son was born very healthy and strong, he's 2 and a half now xxx

Linny again congrats on your scan! So exciting xx

Itsawonder i can't believe how close you are to escaping this goddamn awful trimester and into the ace world of second tri!! :happydance: :happydance:

AFM yes i've now done 10 pregnancy tests. That includes 4 Digis, a clear blue plus and 5 IC's. That's quite sad isn't it?? If i get my 3+ i promise that'll be it for testing... It's my next milestone.

This is my milestone list from earlier....

1. Get a 1-2 on a digi

2. Get past AF due date

3. Get a 2-3 on a digi

4. Get a 3+ on a digi

5. Get a good 8 wk scan where baby has a hb and is the RIGHT SIZE

6. Get past the 12 week scan

7. Sob a lot and celebrate with a maternity clothes shopping trip!!

So far i've made it to 3 :)

GRGirl- I am SO sorry you are having another loss. That is so strange that your line got darker at the same time as your spotting started. I sure hope it's just some spotting and nothing else. :/ you should NOT undermine your devastation at an early loss. All losses are losses and of course you have hopes and dreams for all your babies. I understand the fear and panic but I truly believe you will go on to have a healthy baby soon. Hang in there!

Linny- that is excellent about your scan! With my 6 week scan they also started with abdominal and then tried the internal. Some places it is common practice I guess.

Jrepp - so sorry your temp is down!

IAW - hope your scan and tests go well.

Rachel - so sorry you are frustrated and need a break.

Munchkin - it was too early for you to get a 3+ weeks! Please try not to panic and put down the sticks! You are definitely preggo!

Thanks literati. It all just feels so unbelievably fragile. :(

Mnchkin your 3+ is coming give it a few days xxx

Im quite down as in the first tri there id alot of mc happening...was it always like that? Funny when i had both of mine i never knew where to post, i didnt want to post in first tri to scare anyone, yet i didnt post in mc forum until it was 100% confirmed.
My friend who gave birth to her stillborn will bury her on Wednesday, another freind who tried for years then had a son with ivf, gave their all for another ivf, got their bfp..saw the hb a week ago went back today to hear baby has died.

Urgh :( if mc happens to 1 in 4 women why does it feel like more? Why did it happen to me twice? Right now until i know the status of this little one (which i am still upbeat about) i have had 4 children, 50% survival rate! Hoping to make it 60% xxx

Grgirl i can understand your fear but i dont think this will be something unfixable, you know you. CAN get preggers (as quick as i can aparently hehe) if its just something to keep the baby sticky i know there will be a quick fix...it sounds easy enough...when will you go to the docs? Its just so sad that it has to take freaking 3 losses before anyone pays attention :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->