Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Yes linnypops after the internal scan it might be worth asking?? It would save you lots of stress x

Celine yay for 8 wks! What date is your scan again?

AFM I got my 3+ so I can finally stop testing :happydance:

Munchkin my scan is 27th (same day that i hope LL gets that bfp)

Great news, munchkin - hope that helps you relax!
Celine- really close now.
L.L. - wait and see, this might be the one yet!
Linny - hope you're feeling a little better today.
AFM - spotting has stopped, thankfully. Temps low consistently, so no major zig-zags like last time. Very negative opks though at cd12 - however, I've not tested like this previously so no comparison. No cm whatsoever. Hoping to ov soon, just to get back to ttc..... who knows!

Bxx

Boodley are you starting smep or any bding plans?

Celine - great to hear your 8 week milestone is surpassed! That must be such a relief....the scan next week...fingers crossed but it all sounds good.

Munchkin - yay for the 3+ ! That's bang on time as well isn't it?

Good luck to everyone else with testing coming up!

Afm. There was dark red blood last night, just when I wiped and traces of it today. At first I hoped it must be down to the internal scan, it just seemed obviously linked. But today symptoms are wee bit reduced, and To be honest...we all know the defensive pessimism angle is a tried and trusted one. Called epau this morning hoping to be seen today but midwife still hasn't called back 3 hours later! Normally they call back quickly but not today....So were both in limbo. Fortunately my best friend is coming round at lunch time for tea and hugs.

What's really doing my head in is....you all know how I love my statistics and studies...well in my head I'd stacked it all up..the good hcg numbers in the beginning, the fast doubling rate, the good scan measuring the right size and with a fast heartbeat. These all seemed to put this bean in with a really really small chance of problems....and yet...here we are. Of course, it's not over yet...but let's say that it is. What the hell does that tell me? That despite everything looking perfect on paper - it still goes wrong? If it is the case I feel quite strongly that there must be something up with my body, rather than with the viability of the pregnancy. How else to explain it? I'm printing out the studies I've put together and taking them to the docs if the worst is confirmed and asking her to test me now, rather than waiting to see if it happens a third time. They say 3 in a row is a 1% chance but statistics clearly mean nothing when you find yourself on the rubbish end of them....the odds aren't stacking up and time isn't on my side. Sorry it's all a bit me me me in this post. I am reading and trying to keep up. It's good to get it all out and know none of you will say anything like 'terrible luck'. Xx

Celine and munchkin - congratulations on meeting your milestones! What a relief.

Great news, munchkin - hope that helps you relax!
Celine- really close now.
L.L. - wait and see, this might be the one yet!
Linny - hope you're feeling a little better today.
AFM - spotting has stopped, thankfully. Temps low consistently, so no major zig-zags like last time. Very negative opks though at cd12 - however, I've not tested like this previously so no comparison. No cm whatsoever. Hoping to ov soon, just to get back to ttc..... who knows!

Bxx

Is it possible that your cycle reset? Otherwise, the stress may be pushing o backwards.

Afm. There was dark red blood last night, just when I wiped and traces of it today. At first I hoped it must be down to the internal scan, it just seemed obviously linked. But today symptoms are wee bit reduced, and To be honest...we all know the defensive pessimism angle is a tried and trusted one. Called epau this morning hoping to be seen today but midwife still hasn't called back 3 hours later! Normally they call back quickly but not today....So were both in limbo. Fortunately my best friend is coming round at lunch time for tea and hugs.

What's really doing my head in is....you all know how I love my statistics and studies...well in my head I'd stacked it all up..the good hcg numbers in the beginning, the fast doubling rate, the good scan measuring the right size and with a fast heartbeat. These all seemed to put this bean in with a really really small chance of problems....and yet...here we are. Of course, it's not over yet...but let's say that it is. What the hell does that tell me? That despite everything looking perfect on paper - it still goes wrong? If it is the case I feel quite strongly that there must be something up with my body, rather than with the viability of the pregnancy. How else to explain it? I'm printing out the studies I've put together and taking them to the docs if the worst is confirmed and asking her to test me now, rather than waiting to see if it happens a third time. They say 3 in a row is a 1% chance but statistics clearly mean nothing when you find yourself on the rubbish end of them....the odds aren't stacking up and time isn't on my side. Sorry it's all a bit me me me in this post. I am reading and trying to keep up. It's good to get it all out and know none of you will say anything like 'terrible luck'. Xx

My heart truly goes out to you. I know exactly how you feel, thinking that the way things are is your fault. It sucks and makes you question yourself. I was watching a video on conception and came to a startling revelation. Something can always go wrong. From conception to implantation, cell division and on.....there is always a chance something can go wrong, and the pregnancy will no longer be viable. Until you have actually delivered a happy healthy baby, there are no guarantees (and even then life has no guarantees either). In the meantime all you can do is pray that everything is going to be ok, and take comfort in knowing that you are doing everything in your power to maintain a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Hi Celine - not this cycle. Going to wait this one out, just staying on top of What's happening. Next cycle - going with the 'all guns blazing' plan ;) well, it'll be Christmas, after all.

Linny - my heart's breaking for you here - you deserve an easier time than this - we all do! I hope epu get back to ya soon, and that there's good news at the end of it all. Being a total hypocrite here as a major advocate of Defensive Pessimism myself, don't forget to look at those studies where people had bleeds & pregnancy was ok. I'm thinking of you lots xxx

Hi Jrepp - yeah, it is very possible it did. I've no idea, and can't find anything about it online or in journals.. I'll just have to wait and see!

Boodley when christmas is the time to be merry :) so baby making in the jolly season makes great sense!

Linny my heart is so sore for you hun :( have u tried calling them back? Leaving you hanging for three hours is ridiculous!
Gosh isnt it sad that the 1% chance of three mc in a row gives none of us any releif. When you on the bad side of the stats its not a good place to be .

Linnypops massive hugs to you. I have to say though nothing you've told us means any things going wrong. I get the defensive pessimism though and if I were in your position I would be terrified too because anything out of the order is terrifying. I agree with celine call them and get them to shift. You need to be out of this stress as quickly as possible xx

Linny - my heart aches for you today. Not to say that things have gone wrong as there is still hope, but seeing blood of any kind... well, we all know how that feels. My fingers are crossed for you, I am thinking of you and I hope they call you back already. Will look for your updates today.

Munchkin - congrats on the 3+!

Celine - yeah for hitting your 8 week milestone!!!

JRepp, LL, Boodley, Garfie and everyone - I am thinking of you in your journeys as well.

AFM - will leave tomorrow for my Friday scan. Since we are going to spend the weekend in the city I won't be able to send an update until Sunday night or Monday but hoping and believing all will go well.

Thanks so much ladies. The epau finally called back and said that they didn't want to scan again so soon...they kept talking about it being so small and not wanting to do it any damage with lots of scanning. So to go in on monday for a scan.

Whatevers going to happen will ...or won't (!?) have happened by then I suppose. Meantime, trying to relax and listening to a lot of comedy shows.

Much love X

Linny - I am so sorry you are going through such a scary situation. I do hope you called and harassed your midwife some more because there is no way your symptoms should be ignored. If you are miscarrying, I hope your dr will run tests as you request. My dr has had a miscarriage herself and said she would refer me for tests if I had a second instead of making me suffer through a third.

Having said that, I really feel like your baby could still be okay. As Boodley said, don't discount the stories of bleeding and no problems. I know it is easier not to hope, though. I truly am so sorry and we are here for you whatever happens!

Celine - thanks for rooting for me! I hope I get my BFP and you get your good scan on the same day!

Everyone else- I read what you said but I'm in a hurry because I'm just waiting for an appointment to start. :hugs: to all.

Me- 6 DPO today and temps did go up a bit. :)

Hi ladies!

I've a scan tomorrow at 8am, I'll be 6w6d.... I'm not going to expect to see much, I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm soo scared tbh! I have the most ridiculous thoughts going through my head.... Ectopic, no baby just retained tissue, missed Mc! I just can't stop thinking the worst!!

So I'm asking for a few prayers around 8am GMT tomorrow!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Sofa - I'll be praying. I hope it goes well.

Linny- I know the wait will feel like torture, but Monday isn't too bad. At least by then you can get a more definitive answer. I am glad you're distracting yourself with lots of comedy shows! :hugs:

Celine - no new blood today, remnants of last nights and now nothing again. I daren't feel hopeful, and yet of course I can't give up completely! How are you feeling love? You're past 8 weeks tomorrow! X

LL - yeah Monday's not so bad, and tbh if there is spotting with the internal I think it's best to limit it! Got my fingers crossed for you this month love! Glad to hear your temps went up again today.

Sofa- good luck tomorrow missis! You should be able to see sonething for sure! Ectopic at this point would have you in agony, definitely won't be that! Don't worry it's all going to be good. I'll be keeping it all crossed for you. X

Linny - Thanks. I really think there is a very good possibility your baby is still okay! So many people have spotting during pregnancy and if you're not having more bleeding then that's totally a good sign! :hugs: Isn't it a shame you can't drink some wine to forget about your problems? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->