Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Jalanis have you already had a negative hpt? Cos the preggo hormones that give u a bfp may give ylu a pos opk? Sorry i havent been following to the tee but that is most def a pos opk!

Garfie im so sorry she got you again :( and now youve missed those cd1-3 tests :(

Im back from my girlie weeknd, it was fab, but im feeling super ill right now, all ive managed is breakfast and i threw up earlier :( i dont know how im going to manage the kids and hubbys dinners this week.
In fact im watching tv right now and hearng about anything food makes me feel like i need to vomit sgain..so all good signs i know i know.
I did put on an oscar wonnng performance on my weekend where no one will think i could be pregnant :)

Celine - that is an EXCELLENT sign that you're feeling so sick! But I'm sorry it's making things difficult for you. :(

I want to hear about your award winning performance! Did you pretend to drink alcohol? Do tell!

Well my roomie iwas 5m preggo and she apologised cos she said she will probably have to pee loads in the night being preg and all and i was like yeah i drink loads of water so i may be up too.
We were chattng about nausea etc and i was good thing this weekend didnt fall during first tri right! She was like oh that would of been aweful.
Hehe
I did drink cola at lunch & dinner but did have to go to the bar for cocktails which suited me (virgin pina colada anyone?) i also said i was having cola cos id had a bit of bacardi with my other friends in their room (who know) anyway it all worked out fab i felt ever so sneaky!
Also i was naughty and had my steak medium rare but i didnt finish it all i was stuffed!

I've decided I'm never going on holiday again, I have NO idea what's going on/happened!
Celine - Yay for sickness! And that's amazing - I brought decaff tea bags in case I get my BFP and people kept asking why I was using them so I said 'Oh caffeine's giving me a headache but I love my tea so I'm using decaff' and then I used my bad rib as an excuse why I wasn't allowing the dogs to jump up haha None the wiser ;)

LL - When does AF (hopefully not) appear? I'm due Saturday - well as far as I can tell Saturday I haven't actually had a proper cycle but I'm putting that bleeding down as ov. I'm out this month as we haven't BD enough or at the right time as so much has gone on this month so I'll throw lots of cycle buddy baby dust at you!

How're all the pregnant ladies doing?

Sorry if I've missed anyone out as I'm doing this my memory and it's quite clearly failing me :(

Holiday was good, missed my parents so much and I cried a lot (good sign right?!) my appetite is gone, I can barely eat without either feeling sick or bloating so much I look 6 months pregnant, well I'm constantly bloated at the moment but it expands to that when I eat. I'm tired but I've had some late nights so putting it down to that. - So along with not symptom spotting ;) I don't know when to test :(
When shall I start testing?? I have 2 tests at the moment, it won't be hard to go get some more but as there's only 2 here I'm trying to hold on - I'm doing well hey?!
xxxx

Jalanis have you already had a negative hpt? Cos the preggo hormones that give u a bfp may give ylu a pos opk? Sorry i havent been following to the tee but that is most def a pos opk!

Garfie im so sorry she got you again :( and now youve missed those cd1-3 tests :(

Im back from my girlie weeknd, it was fab, but im feeling super ill right now, all ive managed is breakfast and i threw up earlier :( i dont know how im going to manage the kids and hubbys dinners this week.
In fact im watching tv right now and hearng about anything food makes me feel like i need to vomit sgain..so all good signs i know i know.
I did put on an oscar wonnng performance on my weekend where no one will think i could be pregnant :)

Yes last weeknd i did an hpt it was super faint and the OPK was negative....yesterday was negative already and OPK super positive

jalanis--HCG can be picked up on an OPK but an OPK is much less sensitive to HCG than an HPT is. Follow that?? If you had a negative HPT than your positive OPK will mean an LH surge for ovulation. Yay!

Hey ladies so sorry I've been a bit quiet the last few days, just been struggling a bit, will explain x

Celine I'm so glad you're feeling so rubbish! And that you had a lovely weekend and kelt quiet, I'm rubbish at it. 3 of my friends and one if their dad's knows already!

Rachel glad you had a good holiday, sounds like you might not really be out??

Jalanis yay for a positive opk! At least you know where you are now and when AF or bfp might appear, that first cycle is a total bitch!

Linny hope you're feeling nice and calm about tomorrow. I'm sure everything will be brilliant xx thanks so much for the advice. An audiobook might be a great idea. Something to stop my inner monologue wittering on! And thanks fir the thoughts, it dies feel a bit like you want to trust your 'instincts' but they're just too scary! Nice to think my instincts bear no relationship to reality x

Literati sorry about the bfn, but you do now how stupidly early it is don't you?? When are you testing again?

Garfie so sorry. Total stinker. It's so hard when you're convinced you're pregnant. What were the 1-3 bloods to show? What's your plan this month?

Boodley yay for going for it! If it's meant to be it will be :) I had a short lp the first cycle so I know my body wasn't ready so I'm sure your body will let you know if it's not xx

Sorry if I've missed abyone out, I miss a couple do days and lose track! AFM I've not been sleeping well since my bfp which is really normal but the last 4 nights I've barely slept, it's been 1-2 hours a night max and I've been going crazy. I was literally screaming with frustration thus morning at 2am and I eventually fell asleep after taking a codeine tablet in desperation at about 3.30 then I was awake at 5 panicking :( in the cold light of day I'd never have touched it but I was desperate. I spent the morning crying and googling and then called my friends dad who is the head of pharmacy at my hospital.

He said the codeine would have done nothing to hurt the baby but that it isn't a good sleep supplement. He couldn't guarantee anything was safe but said lots of women take anti emetics for morning sickness and they are extensively tested so suggested that and I found a sleep remedy OTC that is an antihistamine used for morning sickness, researched it on the nhs and NICE websites and there is no evidence of negative effects. My friends dad said the danger of falling down stairs or having a car crash is much higher than the tiny unheard of risk of taking antihistamines. So tonight I've given in and taken a tablet and praying for sleep, I just couldn't carry on like that.

I'm peed off because since my bfp I've done everything perfectly, not touched a drop of caffeine and taken all my vits and eaten well but the risk of an accident in my state is too high, and it's really dangerous for my mental state. I hope you don't judge me for it xxx

Thanksss ladiess....my man came home to surprise me and well hesterday a positive OPK u know what that means tonight :happydance:

Thanks munchkin...im excited hes here and i know im ovulating i dont want it to be TMI but my undie is stained of CM and i havent gotten any of that since the MC...so yayyy me lol

I sure will!! I will leave everything in gods hands....i would love to get a :bfp: before xmas

Seriously?? I think the sleep meds have gone to my head! Anyone tempted ladies??

Ooh, ooh - and first hint of a second line on opk! Maybe next week??

Woohoo, great work- hope it all comes together for your night away!

Morning Ladies

So I thought if I kept busy she wouldn't catch me - grrrrrr she did yesterday - CD32!!!!!:cry:

AFM - I was meant to have bloods taken CD 1-3 - missed them this month as my cycle has already began and on a weekend to. I feel very disappointed this month as I was very convinced I was pregnant (I don't say this every month and I don't say it lightly) but there you go - how wrong was I:cry:

Who's next up to test?

:hugs:

X
I'm so sorry Garfie :hugs:

Well my roomie iwas 5m preggo and she apologised cos she said she will probably have to pee loads in the night being preg and all and i was like yeah i drink loads of water so i may be up too.
We were chattng about nausea etc and i was good thing this weekend didnt fall during first tri right! She was like oh that would of been aweful.
Hehe
I did drink cola at lunch & dinner but did have to go to the bar for cocktails which suited me (virgin pina colada anyone?) i also said i was having cola cos id had a bit of bacardi with my other friends in their room (who know) anyway it all worked out fab i felt ever so sneaky!
Also i was naughty and had my steak medium rare but i didnt finish it all i was stuffed!

Wow, sounds like a performance! I have been doing a few of those lately but not for a whole weekend! Sorry you are not feeling well now (though it is a good sign).

I've decided I'm never going on holiday again, I have NO idea what's going on/happened!
Celine - Yay for sickness! And that's amazing - I brought decaff tea bags in case I get my BFP and people kept asking why I was using them so I said 'Oh caffeine's giving me a headache but I love my tea so I'm using decaff' and then I used my bad rib as an excuse why I wasn't allowing the dogs to jump up haha None the wiser ;)

LL - When does AF (hopefully not) appear? I'm due Saturday - well as far as I can tell Saturday I haven't actually had a proper cycle but I'm putting that bleeding down as ov. I'm out this month as we haven't BD enough or at the right time as so much has gone on this month so I'll throw lots of cycle buddy baby dust at you!

How're all the pregnant ladies doing?

Sorry if I've missed anyone out as I'm doing this my memory and it's quite clearly failing me :(

Holiday was good, missed my parents so much and I cried a lot (good sign right?!) my appetite is gone, I can barely eat without either feeling sick or bloating so much I look 6 months pregnant, well I'm constantly bloated at the moment but it expands to that when I eat. I'm tired but I've had some late nights so putting it down to that. - So along with not symptom spotting ;) I don't know when to test :(
When shall I start testing?? I have 2 tests at the moment, it won't be hard to go get some more but as there's only 2 here I'm trying to hold on - I'm doing well hey?!
xxxx

Everything sounds quite promising- don't test too early though, no matter what the poas addicts tell you!

Sorry if I've missed abyone out, I miss a couple do days and lose track! AFM I've not been sleeping well since my bfp which is really normal but the last 4 nights I've barely slept, it's been 1-2 hours a night max and I've been going crazy. I was literally screaming with frustration thus morning at 2am and I eventually fell asleep after taking a codeine tablet in desperation at about 3.30 then I was awake at 5 panicking :( in the cold light of day I'd never have touched it but I was desperate. I spent the morning crying and googling and then called my friends dad who is the head of pharmacy at my hospital.

He said the codeine would have done nothing to hurt the baby but that it isn't a good sleep supplement. He couldn't guarantee anything was safe but said lots of women take anti emetics for morning sickness and they are extensively tested so suggested that and I found a sleep remedy OTC that is an antihistamine used for morning sickness, researched it on the nhs and NICE websites and there is no evidence of negative effects. My friends dad said the danger of falling down stairs or having a car crash is much higher than the tiny unheard of risk of taking antihistamines. So tonight I've given in and taken a tablet and praying for sleep, I just couldn't carry on like that.

I'm peed off because since my bfp I've done everything perfectly, not touched a drop of caffeine and taken all my vits and eaten well but the risk of an accident in my state is too high, and it's really dangerous for my mental state. I hope you don't judge me for it xxx

Sleep is so important. I'm taking an antihistamine for morning sickness, but it is also lovely to have that deep sleep that comes with it. I hope you get some rest soon x

Thanksss ladiess....my man came home to surprise me and well hesterday a positive OPK u know what that means tonight :happydance:

Good news- so sweet of him to surprise you and perfect timing!

AFM, I'm now 11 wks 5 days- I can't believe it. Morning sickness is letting up finally. But of course then I worry about losing symptoms! Just trying to enjoy it while I can though. I have my NT scan on Wednesday to make sure baby has developed properly. Then I can finally start telling people!

I skipped a dinner with 10 of my friends on Saturday night as I wouldn't be able to hide it from them- I'm not as good an actress as Celine! I'm sad I missed it but happy I can see some of them next week without being sneaky. One of my other friends announced she was pregnant at the dinner on Saturday, I know if I had been there I would have yelled "me too!"

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

Just showed that ad to my husband - he's actually tempted to offer his own services.......we don't have such a good track record, but that's probably my issue. He has all his hair, and his own teeth. And he can cook quite well, though that probably wouldn't matter if it was for one night only. Oh, and he would like payment, but sure we can get to that at the contracting stage. Any takers???

Hey Munchkin - no judgements here. Sounds awful.....I hope this helps! I don't think any of us are perfect, and you have to live in the day-to-day world too. Wishing you a good full night tonight!

Hey ladies so sorry I've been a bit quiet the last few days, just been struggling a bit, will explain x

Celine I'm so glad you're feeling so rubbish! And that you had a lovely weekend and kelt quiet, I'm rubbish at it. 3 of my friends and one if their dad's knows already!

Rachel glad you had a good holiday, sounds like you might not really be out??

Jalanis yay for a positive opk! At least you know where you are now and when AF or bfp might appear, that first cycle is a total bitch!

Linny hope you're feeling nice and calm about tomorrow. I'm sure everything will be brilliant xx thanks so much for the advice. An audiobook might be a great idea. Something to stop my inner monologue wittering on! And thanks fir the thoughts, it dies feel a bit like you want to trust your 'instincts' but they're just too scary! Nice to think my instincts bear no relationship to reality x

Literati sorry about the bfn, but you do now how stupidly early it is don't you?? When are you testing again?

Garfie so sorry. Total stinker. It's so hard when you're convinced you're pregnant. What were the 1-3 bloods to show? What's your plan this month?

Boodley yay for going for it! If it's meant to be it will be :) I had a short lp the first cycle so I know my body wasn't ready so I'm sure your body will let you know if it's not xx

Keep in mind there are woman who KNOW they are pregnant and smoke, drink and do drugs all through. You MUST sleep otherwise THAT is harmful to baby, you and your family.

I had to laugh though as codeine will keep me up for 24 or more hours:S Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->