Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Geez. One little move and its a ttc explosion. I still dont have internet, so ill catch up later. I have my first appointment to follow up on my mc and to get my nerve block injections in my girlie parts. Im going to ask about anything I can do to boost fertility with no known issues.

Jrepp- GL on the appt! My RE appt is Wed and I'm nervous for it (I have no idea why).

Garfie and Rachel- he'll be 2 and is the sweetest, most stubborn, craziest toddler around lol... Love him to bits :)

AFM- just having a case of the Sads today (when don't I lately? *sigh* ) Can't believe I'm STILL TTC and 3 losses in. Never thought I'd be in this position even 6 months ago :( Nervous for seeing the RE on Wednesday and I don't know why- I highly doubt she'll say we're beyond help.

DF is awesome, but we had a conversation last night. He's all for TTC but he doesn't want more than 2 kids now, period. Primarily because he's tired of seeing the effect TTC has on me and being powerless to do anything but watch the months go by and watch me get more and more sad and hopeless. He previously had said he'd consider 3 but he was pretty adamant last night that one more and that's it. I get his logic, and I guess I have to agree. I don't think emotionally I can handle going through this all over again if we're lucky enough to get our 2nd. Rationally, I know we need to stop at 2 but I'm kind of a bit sad that I'll never have a "big family" like I wanted. Guess it just wasn't in my cards, and I want to keep my marriage happy. His feelings count too and if he feels that strongly that he can't go through TTC another, then I have to respect that :( So I guess in a weird way I feel even more pressure now to try and get pregnant with #2. If that's all I'm going to get, then let's get started on it!
I'm also sad because DS will be 2 and is becoming very much a little man, not so much a baby :( He's fiercely independent and definitely not a mama's boy unless he's hurt or very tired, which makes me a little sad too.
This horrible virus doesn't help either- I'm back at work but wish I was sleeping on the couch. I'm getting worse, not better.

Garfie - glad you found an excuse! Hope it works in these final months for you or that you are able to continue ttc

Celine and Munchkin - sorry you are not feeling well (but happy for you too).

Munchkin - I agree, you need to sleep.

All ladies waiting for AF - hope she does not come

For those that recently had AF - sorry and hope she stays away for xmas.

AFM - had my NT scan. All went really well. I won't have my bloods for two weeks but the scan was so good the geneticist is not worried. My babes hands open and close, the NT is perfect, 10 fingers and toes, 4 chambers to the heart (which typically you can't see this early), organs working properly, three layers to the cord, to sides of the brain with proper division, nasal and jaw bone - it's all there and the correct size, and measuring one week ahead. He said they only change the due date if dates are ahead by 9 days or more so sticking with June 4.

We will start telling friends this week and told extended family last night.

To clarify: for anyone who thinks my post offering my husband's services seems strange, it was a joke response to a troll/viral post that's now been deleted, leaving mine to look a little odd!

I thought you were just being very generous! Actually, I saw that post before it came down. Very strange.

Jrepp--what is the nerve block for? Curious since i've had issues with pain in girlie parts.

GRGirl--I'm glad you and hubby are talking openly about your future. I also thought I might have a big family but it is not to be. I'm determined to get a second and I'm sure we will be done after that. I think that once we get out of the ttc mindset after our seconds we will think that we couldn't imagine our families any other way. My dd is coming up on 3 1/2 now. I didn't intend on having such a big age gap so it's time for my bfp! It's so fun to watch her grow but I also miss all the cuddles from when she was a baby.

Geez. One little move and its a ttc explosion. I still dont have internet, so ill catch up later. I have my first appointment to follow up on my mc and to get my nerve block injections in my girlie parts. Im going to ask about anything I can do to boost fertility with no known issues.

Jrepp - I started doing Mayan Fertility Massage - I went to a practitioner a few times and she showed me how to do it myself. Each month I did this massage from end of AF to ov I conceived. After my MMC I also started to go to acupuncture to help improve the quality of my eggs. Acupuncture usually takes three months to affect the egg quality and I did wait 2 months to ttc and had one month of NTNP. The next cycle I was pg with what seems like a healthy pregnancy.

Jrepp--what is the nerve block for? Curious since i've had issues with pain in girlie parts.

GRGirl--I'm glad you and hubby are talking openly about your future. I also thought I might have a big family but it is not to be. I'm determined to get a second and I'm sure we will be done after that. I think that once we get out of the ttc mindset after our seconds we will think that we couldn't imagine our families any other way. My dd is coming up on 3 1/2 now. I didn't intend on having such a big age gap so it's time for my bfp! It's so fun to watch her grow but I also miss all the cuddles from when she was a baby.

I have a very weak pelvic floor, which has caused all of the muscles in my vagina and abdomen in a constant state of tension. My abdomen constantly feels like one giant crunch and the muscles down there feel like a constant flexing of muscles.

So, what they do is inject buvipocainbuvipocaibe into a spot in my abdomen next to my belly button where some scar tissue has trapped some nerves. Theb she injects through the outer side about an inch horizontal to my vaginal hole on both sides (about 2 inches in to the nerve) and then goes into the inside to inject the muscle. It is very painful, but because I have a one in a billion blood disorder called a platelet storage pool disorder, I cant take nsaids. I basically suffer for 3-4 days until the nerve block takes full affect

Garfie - I hope your plan works and your DH doesn't notice that you've reached your TTC expiry date.

Munchkin - I am glad you're less worried now. I think it is totally fine.

GR - sorry you're feeling down. :hugs:

IAW- great news about your good scan. So exciting to be telling people soon.

You too, Linny!

Sorry I missed people but I am in a hurry.

sorry you are uncomfortable, GRGirl, but I'm glad that overall you found something that helps.

Hubby and I just BD. Kind of funny because every time we try to sneak one in while dd is awake she is calling for us and knocking at the door before we finish. My OPK is lighter again this morning. I think it's possible I ovulated yesterday. We shall see....husband is gone until thursday now.

I had a super positive on saturday and today i took this again...how long do we ovulate normally?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 6
Well you only ovulate, as in release an egg, once during a cycle. But your ovulation hormone peaks then declines so your test can show a second line for several days. Remember that the test is only considered positive if the test line is as dark or darker than the control line.
Sometimes, if you have irregular hormone levels, you can have false positives even when you aren't ovulating. This is common in women with PCOS. Do you have any hormone problems?

oh, and sperm can live for 3 or 4 days so even if you ovulated a little later than you thought the spermies will hang out and wait for the egg :)

No i dont have any hormone problems....and hes its still darker than control line but i think it was slight darker on saturday. But its still darker then control line....o well hopefully we BD last night hopefully they stick lol

If it's getting lighter than before your ovulation hormone (LH) is probably on the way down. You usually ovulate about 24 hours after your first positive test. Takes some getting used to to interpret all these tests. My husband just asked me this morning if I get tired of staring at those strips. Yes I do!

I will probably test again tommorow or wednesday to see if its gotten lighter

Jalanis - Just take your first positive as your positive. When I use ICs, I only get one day of a +OPK and it seems I almost miss that because they're not that sensitive. But when I used Ovusee brand, I would get positives for days afterward just because it is so sensitive. My temps confirmed that I ovulated when I originally thought and I just gave up testing on the OPKs. Once I realized you could continue getting positives for a few days I just stopped worrying about it.

Rachel - Sorry you got a BFN. We are in the same boat this month except I got my BFN at 9 DPO and I haven't tested since. Sounds like I'm just a day ahead of you. I do hope we get some lines going in the days ahead! I am so tired of waiting!

AFM - I am SO anxious to get my BFP this month. I have been daydreaming about getting a positive pregnancy test all day. I just know I will be shattered if this isn't my month. I am -so- ready

Just got home from the doctor. Still no internet access besides my phone, and neither phone jack is working so they want to send someone out to see if its the internal wiring. Anywho, my doctor came in crying becaise she felt so badly about my mc. She said If she had truly thought I was miscarrying she would have done tests to see why. But she referred me out to a reproductive endocrinologist to see why I cant sustain a pregnancy. She thinks its low progesterone Issues but wants to get me in. Im a nervous wreck because I never thought I would be having these issues. At least she fought with the other doctors to get me in without making me suffer 6 more months and at least one more miscarriage

Jrepp, I'm so glad your doctor is willing to help without making you go through more heartache. Seems unfair to make women miscarry when they could be helped to have a healthy pregnancy.

Jrepp im glad they are going to do something to help you :)
LL back away from testing! Til tomorrow :)

Linny - SO glad your scan went well! Yeah, I'm not feeling hopeful though, just don't feel like it's my month :/

Garfie - I can imagine, oh right, I just take anything with a good TTC review/studies.. I probably just have really expensive wee :haha: 11dpo with one test left.. I might wait until Friday/Saturday to test as that's when AF is meant to arrive, if it's still a BFN I'll just assume it is a longer cycle than I thought and stock up on tea and chocolate :) It's only on my right side, I keep thinking it's my boobies but then I'm just clinging on to everything - My back hurts (due to my rib and sitting/laying weird because of my rib) but I've convinced myself it's a good sign for some reason :dohh:
Yay! Glad you've got your excuse!

GRGirl - Aww :) I hope everything goes well on Wednesday and she can help you get your take home baby :) Me and OH had that, first he wanted 1 but then changed it to up to 4 now he's said he only wants 2 - I've sort of come to terms with it now as it was a while ago we had this conversation, hope that's the same with you! If it's the TTC stress he doesn't like could after you've had your next baby say you'll NTNP so there's no stress and if it happens it happens if not you're both ok with that? Or are there more reasons?

IAW - SO glad your scan went well too! I've completely forgot is there baby #1? (take home that is) and how many MC did you have? I'm terrified now I've had one it'll just keep happening and it'll be years before I have my take home baby :/

Jalanis - I can't help with the OPK as I don't take them but yay for positive!

Literati - Sorry to you too, I held a light up to it and everything in case there was a tiny little line but nope, nothing :( First time I ever cried at a BFN as I thought it was going to be it :/ I KNOW it won't happen this month I just have that feeling but then there's this little part of me that says maybe :cry: Sending you lots of baby dust!

Jrepp - Glad your doctor is pushing for help! Hopefully it means you can get some answers and then a little baby!

AFM - 11dpo and refusing to test as I have one test left, I'm forcing myself to get up and go to the toilet so I can't use FMU haha. I've had an increase in CM so now I'm thinking well maybe I'm having a longer cycle than I thought.. Maybe I'm ov now.. If that's the case I'll be joining everyone else who is in their next cycle as 1) we haven't BD enough and 2) We can't pick it up now as I can barely move with my rib let alone BD :( I got really hot last night that I woke up in my underwear (this never happens I'm always really cold!) so it's got my hopes up but I know it could just be another cold coming or OH could have just been hot which made me hot but I can wish right? :/

Sorry if I've missed someone out and sorry I'm being a debbie downer today, yesterdays BFN has really got me down :/ Before when we were NTNP I'd take a test if I was late and then see the BFN and think 'meh always next month' now I'm taking tests days before AF is due and I look at the BFN and cry, I still know that there's always next month but I don't WANT it to be next month :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->