Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Munchkin - I don't judge you at ALL and it sounds like antihistamines are safe anyway so why wouldn't you take them if it would keep you from going insane? Your body probably needs sleep more than to be drug-free.

Celine - good job on all the trickery! Sounds like you've got them all fooled.

Elizabean - good luck at your NT scan. I am glad things are going well.

Kittycat....thanks i just hope i am ovulating still....my undie have CM like never before

Jalanis thats awesome girl! Sounds like very promising signs :)
Munchkin i dont judge you at all, i think with PAL is that you are scared should anything happen you would have somethng concrete to blame it on.

To clarify: for anyone who thinks my post offering my husband's services seems strange, it was a joke response to a troll/viral post that's now been deleted, leaving mine to look a little odd!

To clarify: for anyone who thinks my post offering my husband's services seems strange, it was a joke response to a troll/viral post that's now been deleted, leaving mine to look a little odd!

:rofl:

Thanks for everyone's support. I think I've just read so many things I just wanted to do it perfectly this time so I'd know if wasn't anything I could've changed if it went wrong again but yes life has to go on too.
I've just noticed I'm now a sweet pea! :happydance:

Munchkin - Happy Sweet Pea Day :happydance::happydance: I can't wait until I get a ticker:flower:

AFM - My plan this month is similar to last month - taking the same supplements Vit D, Vit B6, Folic Acid, Omega Fish Oil, every other day Baby Aspirin and also Robitusin? around O time - Grapefruit Juice up until O and after O progesterone cream and then hopefully a BFP when I go on my progesterone bullets:haha:

I am also trying to not get to upset that it didn't happen this month or I think hubby will dig his heels in and say enough is enough now - so if he offers me a glass of wine/beer I will take it. If he says let's go out - yep I'm up for it. If he says let's go bungee jumping I may have to pass on that one :haha:

What I'm saying I guess is that if I keep quiet (the time is coming to an end) maybe he won't notice that this was our final month of trying - hopefully he will be to consumed with work - not to consumed though:winkwink:

Will try and catch up properly later ladies - was up in the night trying to restrain a runaway hamster - she has chewed through her plastic tubing and was making a bid for freedom - I think this was the early hours of the morning :sleep::sleep: so you see even when the children are here you still have sleepless nights no matter how old - 11 & 13 :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

We had the talk ( and decided it would be curtains the end of this year, this was okay when we had the talk over a year ago but now it's suddenly here):wacko:

Also I'm not getting any younger (43 next birthday) my two boys are growing up - both nearly at senior school. We started off with if it happens it happens approach hubby says I've become very consumed with it all (he's right:cry:) but how can we not:cry: It seems so unfair that if he wants something a new car, new fishing gear (he can get it) me I only want to be pregnant one more time to give him something money can't buy and to have a baby finally :cry: My two boys are to an ex hubby he has no children:cry:

He also wants to retire (not yet:haha:) and as he said having a child still at home (the one with autisim) will be hard enough without another one who maybe just finishing school:wacko:

I do see his point - and of course my body has taken a hell of a battering with 5 m/cs my figure, my outlook, my emotional state everything really:wacko:

So I figured if I just kept quiet - he might not notice that this is the final month:winkwink:

I still remain hopeful that we can get our Christmas BFP!

X

Oh garfie I didn't realise that. Could you try having another chat with him? Or just say 'right I've had evolve of being consumed with this, let's just carry on living each other and making love when we feel like it and if it happens it happens' and make sure you 'feel like it' at the right time. You'd have to hide the testing you're having etc and would have to have a brave face and hide the obsessing from him totally but it might work?

Elizabean thanks for telling me you've been taking antihistamines. I've been feeling awful about it. Which ones are you taking? X

Happy sweet pea <3 munchkin!
Garfie but if they find something eith all your tests which ia as simple as taking a pill or something...surely he may change his mind?

10dpo (as far as I can tell) BFN. No nothing, not even a little something to keep me going :/
I'll catxh up tonight when I'm home :)

Celine - Maybe but I have had all the basic tests the NHS provide:cry: and of course this month I have missed the LH/FSH one:cry::cry: so apart from the abdo scan I have one last 21DPO test left to check if I'm ovulating and we know how wrong they can get them :haha:

Munchkin - That's the idea this is why this month I'm trying not to tell him to much about where I am in my cycle - but I know it will get harder as time goes on as I waft these hormones to him he can smell them a mile off - like a dog on heat:haha:

Anyone going to be my cycle buddy this month yet?:flower:

X

Garfie- I'm going to be your BFP Buddy ;) You're due for one.

Elizabean/Munchkin- I had to take antihistamines with DS because otherwise I couldn't sleep at all with all the throwing up. They told me it was ok to take in small doses and use common sense but it would be fine. And it was :)

AFM- cd6, nothing at all exciting, just waiting to see the RE this Wednesday and trying to get through a busy week. Tomorrow is DS's birthday, Wed the RE, Thurs is American Thanksgiving, Friday is Black Friday (shopping holiday here kinda like Boxing Day), Saturday my aunt's wedding reception, and then Sunday starts the OPK testing/BD Marathon since it'll be cd 12. Here we go again for yet another cycle :(

Munchkin - I keep getting cramps so I think I am now :/ No judgement sweetie :) Everyone can't be perfect, my Mum drunk loads of tea when she was pregnant with me and I'm perfectly fine (well.. :haha: ) I love the word sweetpea, I call my OH it :p

Elizabean - I tested today - OH kept asking me to test so I caved :dohh: Big ol' nothing :( Good luck for Wednesday! I'll be sending lots of baby dust to make sure bubs is moving around and there's a nice strong heartbeat :)

Garfie - You're nearly as bad as me with all these pills :dohh: I'm sure it was stressful at the time but I can't help but laugh about the runaway Hamster :blush: Will you OH want to use protection after this or start NTNP? When we were NTNP I always made sure I was in the mood around ov time ;) Have you thought about asking him to do the LH/FSH one next month and say regardless of anything you just want a peace of mind about what happened/happening with your body?

GRGirl - Sounds like a busy week! I've always wanted to go to America for Black Friday! Happy birthday to you DS how old will he be?

AFM - Like I said BFN this morning so been a bit down all day - I've either cracked my rib or majorly pulled/bruised it from coughing while I had a bad cold/flu so I'm in pain every time I move so BD is out the window if I didn't ov when I think I did. Hoping it heals in time for next cycle :(

Sorry if I've missed anyone out.

x

So much to catch up on! First off, where did that amazing sperm donor dissappear off to? The didn't even leave a number to call <sad face>

Jalanis - Awesome! There are stranger things in ttc world than women across the world cheering you on with some sexy time. X

Boodley - Yeah, I crossed the line and then you moved the line further back lol :)

Celine - Bravo on your performance! And everything is sounding just perfect with your bean...sorry the sickness is so cripping though. Not long till scan now is it? Couple of days??

Lindsay - Glad to hear your ms is giving you a break finally! It's a normal time for that to stop isn't it? Wednesday will be an awesome day! I missed your post about the spotting at 9 weeks till after i'd posted last - that must have been a bit scary! It's good to know though that it doesn't always spell disaster....it's so easy to jump to the worst conclusion after mc.

Munchkin - Sleep deprivation is rubbish, no good for you at all, so if an antihistamine can give you some relief...and especially if it's got no contraindications for pregnancy...then go for it without guilt! I found out I was taking far too high a dose of 2 seperate vitamins, both were bad for pregnancy at that amount. What can we do though, except keep trying our best and know that we only have good intentions?....and maybe do some more research in my case :)...Did you manage to get some more rest last night? I hope things look a little clearer today X (congrats on the sweet pea!)

Garfie - I didn't realise you guys had a kind of deadline. That's a shame, however I think you might be onto something, as in...if the ttc stuff is kept out of the picture for your hubs then there's not much to have a conversation about when the new year comes is there? :) Or else, christmas bfp = argument over ;) RE: supplements, have you heard about DHEA? I have read a lot of evidence, anecdotal and also a study somewhere which said this was really helpful for women 40+ with their egg health. Just thought i'd mention it cos I thought about it being nearly 37 myself.

Rachel - Sorry there's no squinter yet....still time though lady! x

Afm - just got back from scan and all's well. Could have kissed the mw. Bean is still going strong and measuring a bit ahead...I think it really varies in these early days anyway. Fortunately as well she found them on abdominal scan so there's hopefully no risk of internal exam irritating cervix this time.

Yay Linny so excited for you! A good scan is awesome news!

:happydance: Linny great news :hugs:

Gr - Hello buddy :hugs: wow this week will go mega fast for you:happydance: how old is your little one - mine is 11 :cry:

Jalanis - Hope you're having fun:winkwink:

Celine - Hmmm I see we will have to watch you well done on kidding them all:haha:

Boodley - :haha: if we can't cross the line on this thread were can we deff not in real life - we share everything here:winkwink:

Rachel - I suppose it was quite funny:haha: but not at 1.00 am in the morning:wacko: I have always taken folic acid and baby aspirin and vit b6 since ttc the other three I started last month - I have to be careful what I take as I have endo and also IBS:wacko:

Rachel - What DPO are you hun? sorry you are in pain - you sure it's your ribs and not boobies:blush:

AFM - Just put up a dentist appointment on the calendar for my son for this evening and realised I have a full abdo scan coming up beginning of December - so now I have my excuse:happydance: I will tell hubby that as my cycle has changed I will need to wait for the results of the scan just in case their is a problem (the scan results won't be back until the New Year I am sure) - then I will seduce him :haha:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"