Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Jalanis has been posting on another thread that I see. Haven't heard from sofa in forever!

Slg may i evilly give you hope as a little miss Literati tested at 9/10dpo then got a super dark blaring bfp 3 days later ;)

Yes! I have been thinking about LL's tests actually. Hoping mine do the same. I was reading an article last night about how lucky we are to have HPTs and how before you had to wait for them to inject your blood in the rabbit and all that. Hpts are so fast and easy....yet I still want to know if I'm pregnant before I even miss a period! Guess I want it all :haha:

Arabelle - Thanks for doing a list. I can't help but be a bit envious of how far along some of these girls are getting! I can't wait to even get to 8 weeks! You forgot IAW who is almost 14 weeks I think.

Sorry your TWW is going by so slowly!

GRGirl - Yuck, that sucks you've gone nearly a year without any holidays. Will you get a new set of holidays starting in January again? I had EWCM for a few days after ov this time (and the last few cycles) as well so definitely nothing to worry about. Lucky you on having your shopping done!

Slg - Such a good idea to do your shopping online. I hope to finish the rest of mine online.

AFM - I feel like moving my limbs is very laborious today and I get winded just from taking a few steps. It's weird. I've heard this can be a pregnancy symptom so hopefully that is the case.

Sig- did you hit the cyber week deals or have stuff planned out?

Ll - when I was pregnant I was frequently out of breath from the simplest movements like walking up the stairs or even just washing dishes. I definitely think it's a sign!

AFM: day 2 of progesterone cream. Don't notice much of a difference honestly. I'm feeling a few twinges on the right side of my uterus, but at 4dpo I don't know of it's anything or something. I don't feel well today, kind of nauseous in waves. Last night I had a dream that I was working and there was so,e sort of big event happening at the school and a fellow teacher yelled at me and basically called me lazy. The last time I had a dream about my classroom, I got a positive a week later.

Oh and I got the cutest Christmas app on my ipad today. You program it to get a call from Santa and kids can video record a wish list. The joy it has brought to these kids faces is priceless!

F*cking Facebook pregnancy updates :cry: :cry: I'm so close to deleting Facebook - It's at least the 5th one this week and it's only Thursday :cry:

Rachel - :hugs: So sorry. I totally understand.

Jrepp - Good to know! I don't remember this happening last pregnancy so maybe it is a good sign. I hope your progesterone does the trick!

Slg - That's right! Let my glaring BFN at 9DPO be your inspiration! ;)

I know the feeling. I only use facebook to go to companies sites for this reason. Everyone/show on tv is pregnancy or something. MC in July and chemical in Sept and November. Depressed is not even how to describe it anymore. I love reading the after loss + or the ltttc +. I know that is wrong.

Sara - Hehe, just thinking about those poor rabbits if us lot had been pregnant back then. :) 9dpo, bfn, I'll try another rabbit in 3 days :rofl:

Rachel- one day it'll be your turn! Or whether you're into fb announcements I don't know but anyway....it'll be all our turns one day. I really believe that. But yep, I haven't been on fb in a long time for this very reason x

Jrepp - the progesterone cream builds up over the time you use it. How much are you using? X

LL - sounds about right! Add that onto it being winter and it's the right time to hibernate. Hope you got your driveway cleared! X

It's super windy still here and the start of snow, so I'm all cosied up in bed. Night night x

Sorry Rachel. It is hard to watch other people get what you want so badly. Facebook needs to install a pregnancy filter so we can just screen those messages out.

Jrepp: I hope your dream is a good sign. What grade do you teach? Both of my sisters are teachers.

Consider three more bunnies saved because I bought three hpts at walmart today :rofl: I would have bought more but that's all that was on the shelf. I bought the 88 cent ones so I don't have to feel bad about using a lot. I was trying to stock up because I avoid going to walmart very often.

I caught a couple sales on cyber week. Mostly I find that prices are the same or cheaper online and I can shop in my PJs. I usually find what I want from Amazon with free shipping. We got DD a 7 foot trampoline to put in the basement. Good for getting the wiggles out when it's cold and snowy.

The driveway is cleared. Ouch! My ears hurt. Should have worn a hat. It's been hovering right around 10 degrees F today.

Since it is common what progesterone cream are you guys using/any to avoid? Exceuse me for not searching the thread :)

Pregnancy filter, that is a good idea!

So I'm not sure how much this game will catch on but...there is a game on FB right now and part of it involves putting "I'm pregnant" on your post. Just giving a heads up so there is no unneeded upset :)

Sara - Hehe, just thinking about those poor rabbits if us lot had been pregnant back then. :) 9dpo, bfn, I'll try another rabbit in 3 days :rofl:

Rachel- one day it'll be your turn! Or whether you're into fb announcements I don't know but anyway....it'll be all our turns one day. I really believe that. But yep, I haven't been on fb in a long time for this very reason x

Jrepp - the progesterone cream builds up over the time you use it. How much are you using? X

LL - sounds about right! Add that onto it being winter and it's the right time to hibernate. Hope you got your driveway cleared! X

It's super windy still here and the start of snow, so I'm all cosied up in bed. Night night x

I'm using a quarter tsp in the morning and a quarter tsp at night. I broke out in a major rash today after lunch. Don't know if it was the cream (put it on like 6 hours earlier) or if I got into something I shouldn't have.

Sorry Rachel. It is hard to watch other people get what you want so badly. Facebook needs to install a pregnancy filter so we can just screen those messages out.

Jrepp: I hope your dream is a good sign. What grade do you teach? Both of my sisters are teachers.

Consider three more bunnies saved because I bought three hpts at walmart today :rofl: I would have bought more but that's all that was on the shelf. I bought the 88 cent ones so I don't have to feel bad about using a lot. I was trying to stock up because I avoid going to walmart very often.

I caught a couple sales on cyber week. Mostly I find that prices are the same or cheaper online and I can shop in my PJs. I usually find what I want from Amazon with free shipping. We got DD a 7 foot trampoline to put in the basement. Good for getting the wiggles out when it's cold and snowy.

The driveway is cleared. Ouch! My ears hurt. Should have worn a hat. It's been hovering right around 10 degrees F today.

I teach kinder through second grade kids with emotional disabilities. One of my students has both his mom and dad in jail for murder and another students uncle was murdered on Monday morning. It's a difficult job but sometimes it's really rewarding.

Since it is common what progesterone cream are you guys using/any to avoid? Exceuse me for not searching the thread :)

Pregnancy filter, that is a good idea!

Right now I'm using the source naturals progesterone cream.

So I'm not sure how much this game will catch on but...there is a game on FB right now and part of it involves putting "I'm pregnant" on your post. Just giving a heads up so there is no unneeded upset :)

That's a cruel thing to do! I'm sure that people who have friends known to be having issues getting pregnant and staying that way wouldn't participate in such an idiotic thing to do.

Kittycat - Very sorry about your losses. :( I can't even think about having another loss without going slightly insane. :hugs:

Linny - Thanks! :) You have a good cozy night and stay out of that wind! Hibernation would definitely be a good idea.

Slg - Weird game. Thanks for the warning.

Jrepp - That sounds like a very difficult but rewarding job.

GRGirl - This is my 3rd I think - but it's the first one that was a 'normal' length the one before this was a 22/23 day cycle so I'm glad in a way it was a normal length - longer than I'm used to but still :) It's slowed waaay down now thank god! If only you were closer you could do my makeup! I'm going to be doing it myself at this rate haha. Are you going to be doing your own makeup then or get someone else to? How is the wedding planning going? It's getting close!

Sara - Aww bless him! Oh yeah - I didn't hurt my rib sneezing, I hurt it by practicing my gymnastics for the next Olympics :haha: I hate snow :( Well when I can stay in and be warm I do but as soon as I have to go outside I hate it :(

Apple - AF is due about the 4th of Jan I think so I can't even test Christmas :(

Boodley - It wasn't even a big sneeze that's why it's now due to gymnastics ;) You must have been seriously determined to catch him ;) I've started it on here - it's in my sig :) Haha! I told my OH and he said 'That's such a perfect top for you' :') I'm not that bad luckily or I'd have to start calling myself Acehlr :haha:
I noticed that the urine infection which I apparently don't have according to doctors flares up when AF is due but if I remember rightly it didn't when I was pregnant (well it did when I was pregnant but that was further along which now I think was about the 8/9 week mark when I should have m/c if it wasn't a mmc.. Hmm how strange) Whichever book involves turkey I need it!
Where in Ireland do you live? We (well Harry) has family over there and we're thinking of visiting at some point - except I can't understand a word the women says when she talks quickly :haha:

Jrepp - That app sounds cool! How'd you get a call from Santa? Ooo sounds good!

Sara - That sounds like a good idea! Sounds like a strange game :S But all of them are scan pictures :(
I thought you put 'hoovering' not hovering - I was thinking.. Wait she hoovers the snow off her driveway?! :rofl:

AFM - 5 pages later and I think I've caught up! Sorry I had a bad day :blush: AF has slowed down, I think it just needed out as it's a really light flow now :wacko: Not a lot is happening here, just stressing about the wedding but except that it's boring :( Bring on ov time! x

Rachel- I'm definitely doing my own; I'm super picky about it and have all the equipment :) Glad AF slowed down for you.

AFM- just a quick drive-by. I have no idea what's going on this cycle- got a + OPK last night and tons of eggwhite, so we BDed last night and this morning just in case. Maybe my body geared up to O a few days ago but didn't back then and is now? Not sure.

I find out in about 90 mins if they'll be geting rid of my job, in which case I'll be let go :( Either today or the end of the year (same thing, I guess). Lovely timing, huh? :(

Grgr of no :( hooe its good news xx
Rachel yea we need a pregnancy filter for fb! I have written here before about a friend of mine on fb who feels the need to record everything she does and mention that oh btw she is pregnant, like i know i know already!
Then there was the friend who posted at 6 weeks! This corresponded woth my 1st mc, she also feels the need to post continuously about pregnant she is :(

I hope i wasnt one of those ppl, and i dont plan to announce at 12 weeks, i havent even told my mom, she might only find out when she comes in feb (maybe) to fetch some of her things in the spare room. I hope tomkeep this quiet as long as i can! I would love to post in april to say 12 months pregnant this month, its getting old now :)

Rachel - sorry you had a tough day :hugs: Facebook seems to be covered with pregnancy posts at the most inconvenient times (read: anytime is inconvenient after a loss). There really should be a "hide all pregnancy/baby posts" button! I'm sure there are a lot of people who would use it, not just for our reasons!

4 dpo tick tock, tick tock :coffee:

GRGirl - Oh no! I hope that finding a new job won't be a huge stress for you. That's awful. :hugs: Do you temp? I've had a few wonky cycles where my opks dark then light and back to dark again. I had one while temping, it helped me confirm when it actually happened (and when it didn't!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->