Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

GRGirl - Could you tell me what makeup is good to use that will stay on all day? :blush: the makeup I use day to day doesn't normally stay on but it doesn't bother me as I'm not that bothered but.. well.. It's my wedding day haha.

Celine - There's one girl on mine that every status she write has to include that she's pregnant 'I'm so hungry this baby sure wants a lot of food' 'My car broke down, if I wasn't pregnant it would be fine' 'Yay! 13 weeks and 4 days along. Can't wait' 'Wish I could still eat (insert some type of food) oh well anything for baby' 'So glad I've cut down to one fag a day, I'd do anything for you baby' OK I GET THE POINT YOUR PREGNANT :growlmad: :growlmad: Hope it's gotten better!
I don't mind people announcing it as such, it was that it seemed to be everyday. What annoys me more is like the girl I mentioned, I'm not going to write everything on there as I don't know if anyone on there has had a loss or has been TTC for a while but I plan to announce it as my 20 week scan as most of them are family so will be told by me or OH after our 12 weeks I think. I'm not sure when I want to tell people. I'm going to tell mine after the 12 week scan or maybe earlier and OH will probably find out earlier as we see them often and they'll notice when I say no to tea - You can tell I like my tea :haha: plus I'll stay away from her dogs as they jump up and I'm paranoid haha.

Arabelle - Exactly - don't know how Facebook would do it though but then I'm completely useless with computer stuff haha. Hope the TWW speeds up for you!

ok ladies. Squint away. Here are my tests from this morning.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...as-tests-let-guessing-begin.html#post30781561

Sara - I definitely see a line in the last pic. Maybe the first, it's a bit fuzzy, so hard to say. Second pic is too blurry. :)

Sara - I would have said yes to #2 & 3!!!

What you think irl??

in real life the wondfo looks negative. Even after drying. The FS plastic test looked negative at 5 minutes. By 10 it had a faint line that had just a hint of purple. By 15 minutes it was definitely positive but I'm afraid that is heading into evap. territory. Although I've had plenty of tests that were bfn dry stark white with no evap before.

I don't know. I don't trust it until it's pretty obvious.

Sara -test 3 looks good! I think they say an evap is generally not the colour of the control line and that blue tests are problematic because it's hard to make out the colour, but you can see both lines are purple! If you could get a frer - even better! I'm excited to see your next test.... When will that be? X

GRgirl- oh no. I so hope you do not lose your job. That is just awful

Rachel - good that AF is slowing down

Celine - sorry about your annoying pregnant friends. At least you will have some news of your own to share soon.

slg- ahhhh I see the line on #3!!!! Oh I hope it's it for you!!!!!!!!!

Rachel- it depends on whether you have oily or dry skin, but I have a few favorites I really love. I know in the UK you guys have Illamasqua and Boots (? I think) and I LOVE Illamasqua's foundation- it comes in super pale shades and blends easily. Only issue is you have to work fast before it sets.

I personally wear and get decent results with either Revlon ColorStay Whipped (cheapest foundation I've ever worn but it's awesome!) or NARS SheerGlow. I had a bottle of Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat foundation that I'm finishing up but it's too sheer for me so I don't think I'll be re-purchasing. I have super dry skin, so I always have to moisturize and prime then put the foundation on over it with a stippling brush or it'll cake into my pores. Gross! I recommend a primer underneath for everyone, anyway, but especially if you have dry skin a silicone primer keeps things from settling in pores too badly.

AFM- thanks everyone! Get my job until 1/31 at least, which is good with the holidays. Going to a hockey game tonight with DF so I'm going to forget about it and enjoy myself. Did an OPK around 2 pm just now and it was negative (although just barely negative), so looks like I'm O'ing today. Hoping the BDing last night and this morning worked, otherwise it's on to next cycle. Waiting for another couple days before starting the progesterone again. *sigh* man, this TTC stuff is getting old!

Arabelle- I've seen that before and it is so true! :haha:

GRGirl - I am glad you get to keep your job for a couple more months anyway. That must be really tough though. Enjoy a fun weekend of distracting yourself!

Sorry Rachel. It is hard to watch other people get what you want so badly. Facebook needs to install a pregnancy filter so we can just screen those messages out.

Jrepp: I hope your dream is a good sign. What grade do you teach? Both of my sisters are teachers.

Consider three more bunnies saved because I bought three hpts at walmart today :rofl: I would have bought more but that's all that was on the shelf. I bought the 88 cent ones so I don't have to feel bad about using a lot. I was trying to stock up because I avoid going to walmart very often.

I caught a couple sales on cyber week. Mostly I find that prices are the same or cheaper online and I can shop in my PJs. I usually find what I want from Amazon with free shipping. We got DD a 7 foot trampoline to put in the basement. Good for getting the wiggles out when it's cold and snowy.

The driveway is cleared. Ouch! My ears hurt. Should have worn a hat. It's been hovering right around 10 degrees F today.
we have to have our driveway plowed. it is about a quarter mile long but I did have to shovel around the doorway. we got about a foot of snow here and with the wind chill it is in the negatives!

I agree with the pregnancy filter on fb! my cousin works for them, I should mention it to her! I have a friend who posts nothing but her miserable pregnancy, when she wanted to abort it in the first place. one thing was about going out to party after she has the "kid". bleh

I love the cheapie hpts, but I got sick if using so many of them cuz I want sure if they were working that I just ended up getting a 3pk of digis!

I'm still waiting for af. I had major thick cm Monday and a bd session. wondering if maybe I did finally O? I guess I'll wait to see what happens over the weekend.

New list...

Waiting to ov

Rachel - cd 3
Apple - cd 7 (ntnp)

TWW
huh
Garfie - cd 12 positive opk
Arabelle -2 dpo, trying to keep busy!
GRGirl- 2 dpo, testing dec 14
Jrepp- 3 dpo, maybe testing dec 16
Boodley- 6 dpo
slg76 - 9 dpo, maybe a squinter! Testing again Friday

Rainbow babies growing!

Literati_Love - 4w+5
Munchkin - 7w+2
Linnypops - 9w
Celine- 10w
Elizabean- 13w+1

Who did I miss?

Penguin?
yes! sorry, um cd 20 I guess

ok ladies. Squint away. Here are my tests from this morning.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...as-tests-let-guessing-begin.html#post30781561

I kind of see a line, but it looks more like a shadow from the angle of the camera to me. I hope I'm wrong though!

As for me: had a pretty eventful day today! Temp at 98.12 so still high :) Had a pretty crazy dream last night and woke up in a panic. Went to work and got a call from my hubby (and then my sister). My moms dogs got into a fight and one was hurt pretty badly. My husband dropped everything and drove over there to help my mom out and then came and got me to check them out and doctor the dogs up. In my panic, I left work in below freezing temps wearing nothing but a t-shirt, sweat pants and snow boots. I was then stuck outside for 10 minutes before someone leg me in the building. Hubby and I made gingerbread houses with my side of the family and then caught hunger games 2 before heading home.

My boobs are a little tender, I'm bloated and I feel like if I pushed hard enough I could manually start my period. There is some pressure and mild twinges on my right side.

Munchkin - We haven't heard from you in a little while. Are you doing okay?

Hey there. Yes sorry I've not been posting but I have been trying to keep up with reading! I've been working lots and got a horrific cold, totally lost my voice which is very hard for me! With the nausea and exhaustion and insomnia I'm basically a zombie! Pregnancy wise it's wierd though, I feel fairly relaxed. It's either because everything's going well and I know it subconsciously or I'm protecting myself so much I don't really care. My 8 wk scan is the start if next week and I'm not looking forward to it, and I'm not bothered if oh doesn't come, it just feels like a medical procedure that could go either way! Obviously I'll be gutted if it goes the wrong way but I'm not letting myself get too excited or scared, just nothingy really! Xx

Munchkin - I can understand your approach, felt much the same before mine. Still, the signs are good, if quite rubbish for your daily existence. The insomnia is a bitch it has to be said. Thinking of you x

Celine - you're closing in on 11 weeks missy! Awesome! X

Jrepp - what dpo are you testing this month?

Grgirl - glad your job is lasting after Christmas, awful time for it to end otherwise! I guess it gives you a bit of time after the holidays to look for something else.

Afm - saw my counsellor yesterday and she was great! Feel a lot better today.... I got myself into a lot of thinking which didn't add up. Anyway, today I'm trying to get in for a haircut, the grey roots are depressing me so I'm hoping a good cut will improve things! Lx

H girls i was thinkin of you all last night,mhubby and i watched a sad series and an old lady had lost her second husband, she was so sad and the frief she had when she had to walk back into her empry house was heartbreaking, in her mind she could still picture him and she was crying/ begging "please dont leave me"
Well imlost it! The grief came over me :( i could feel that hollowness sadness of co ing home after thst first mc. I recalled lying next to my son on his birthday as he watched tv and indrifted in and out of sleep each time waking up to remember what was going on :(

Even though i never met that baby, never knew if it would be a boy or girl, never knew him or her i felt so empty and sad :(. Mc has changed my life so much. Our hearts will always bear the that scar.

Oh celine, beautiful thoughts there but yes so sad. It's true, I will always grieve my January baby whatever happens next. It's hard because you can't keep going on about it but it never goes away. Massive hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->