Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Elizabean. Thanks. I hope the move all goes well and I'm sure you'll make it homely in no time!

My scan is booked for tomorrow at 9.30am. I feel sick just thinking about it.

Munchkin - :happydance: good luck for your scan - I'm sure everything will be absolutely amazing - can't wait to see the pics:hugs:

AFM - Not been around to much been reading but not posting - as have been mega busy at work (the machinery is nearly dismantled:happydance:)

So I started taking my progesterone cream at 3DPO and on Saturday had some weird pains around my belly button all day (not good when you have a children's party to go to and one to host!) Sunday the pains had eased a little more like little stabby pains for a few seconds and today they're back:wacko:

I know it's to early for anything - so I'm hoping they bugger off soon :haha:

Today is avon day - if it ever gets here - should have been here at 7.30am:growlmad: hope I'm not wasting a day:dohh:

:hugs:

X

Will catch up with you all soon

Munchkin- GL but I know it'll be ok for you!

Garfie- hey lady!!!! Nice to see you again :)

AFM- having a down day again :( (sorry for my whining ladies). My cycle is all jacked up. I put a link at the bottom of the post to check out my FF chart so you can see just how jacked up. I would say I've O'ed already but I'm on my THIRD surge and 3X of "I think I O'ed". I still am not sure I have. If I did, I think I'm either 2dpo or 7dpo since the OPKs are - but cervix is still high and soft, I'm incredibly emotional and angry, plus crampy. Weird dreams last night, the backache started, all of which I start getting around 5-7dpo. So did I O around cd 13 like I originally thought and this is just the 2nd estrogen surge some people get 1 week after O? Temp dipped a ton this morning, which makes sense if I'm 7dpo as possible implantation. *grrr* I wasn't temping a week ago, so I don't have a clear shift. My temps for the last 4 days look like post-O temps. FF has me as 2dpo.

My head hurts, I have no idea what's going on, I've put on 2 lbs from stress eating because of being so sick and then still TTCing. I know I haven't been doing this as long as some people, but I am just so over TTC. The MCs have made my cycle so out of whack and my body never seems to respond in a "normal" way.

My Crazy Ovulation Chart

Garfie hope Avon days going well. You'll be at an interesting dpo soon enough, let's hope this pains do one :(

Gr sorry your cycle is doing your head in. Ttc is so hard even when your cycle is doing what it should :( this craziness isn't that helpful. The only way to be sure sadly is just keep BDing xxx

I've just realised my scan is the same ward I had my mc, and the same bit as where I had to take the pills after my scan to start the mc :( tbh though if it was in the sake place as my 12 week scan that would be rubbish too. I've just got to suck it up I suppose. The whole going to epu and telling them I've been bleeding is making me feel like this is a problem pregnancy :(

Grgriel you are so entitled to down days xxx are you having fake ovulation like garfie?
Like munchkin said the only guarenteed thing to do is bd every second day or so...urgh you are cd20 by that time you should have now ovulated enough (fake or otherwise)

Munchkin i had all my scans in the same room same bed so i knownthat dread. My second mc i was rushed to the maturnity ward :( i was so ashamed as i cued up in my blood soaked trousers, blood leaking doen my legs standing behind some karge preggo who was likely in labour. I hated it.

Munchkin - I know it must be upsetting to think about going back to the same place for your scan. But maybe after a good scan, the awful memories can be softened by some good ones. I've found listening to Christmas music (or any calming music) and taking deep breaths in through my nose and out my mouth to help calm me down when I'm feeling anxious. Try to distract yourself today. We will all be thinking of you, and your little bean, today and at your scan tomorrow. :hugs:

LL- Firstly :hugs: There is a difference between being grateful for your pregnancy and being relaxed. I have no doubt that you are grateful for this pregnancy, and I think that some reassurance (like a scan) will do wonders for helping you relax. You are in Canada right? Where are you? I totally understand not wanting to switch drs. I finally found a good family dr, and then we moved to Toronto. When my first mc happened, I hadn't started looking for a new one, so I've been driving 1.5 hours to see her. I'd rather not see someone new and risk dealing with a jerk, it's just not worth it to me. Have you ever considered seeing a midwife for your pregnancy? They are on call 24/7, but depending where you are may be hard to find one. I hope your dr gets back to you soon. Are you wanting to go for a scan?

Sara- It's still early, maybe your urine was too diluted? When is AF due?

AFM- 7 dpo...this part of the tww seems easier as I can reasonably test soon'ish. I'm hoping to wait until Saturday, although doubt that I will be able to resist testing Thursday, 10 dpo doesn't seem horribly unreasonable. Symptom spotting like crazy... bbs are so sore I had to sleep with a sports bra last night. Back ache for the last couple days, cramps, and nausea on and off.

I have a dentist appointment on Friday for a filling that may turn into a root canal. How does everyone feel about dental work at (potentially) almost 4w? I feel like I'd like to test because if even a faint bfp, I'll put it off for a while. Thoughts?

In other news, finally heard back from obgyn. I have an appointment...at the end of February :(

GRGirl- Wonky cycles are so frustrating! It's really hard to say what's going on without temps to help out. I say you assume you are 7 dpo, but fit in some bd just in case. What about cm? Or is it messing around too?

Thanks Celine - what an awful story, i'm so sorry. They should never leave you queuing like that. My mum said when she was having my sis who was rhesus negative she was on a special ward despite my sis being fine, with all the ladies having miscarriages. They just have no sensitivity. After my 12 week scan last time they found a room to take us to on our own so we didn't have to sit in the waiting room with preggers ladies. It was lovely actually of them to do that i realise now. My local hospital is technically a bit rubbish but actually i've had nothing but positive experiences from them. I was considering going to another hospital to have my next baby but now i think i'll stick where i am!

Arabelle thank you so much for your support, i really appreciate it.

I had a tooth out when i was about 8 weeks with my DD. The only problem i had was my mouth bled and bled and the local anaesthetic didn't work and i'm sure it was because of the pregnancy. At 4 weeks though you might be ok xx It's a good excuse to test though. The only reason i tested early this time was because i wanted to go out drinking that night!
Brill about your appointment too although hopefully you won't need it :)

Arabelle hold out til friday morning, its a good excuse to test :)
Munchkin i know everything will be great tomorrow xxxx

Elizabean- it's definitely got potential to induce panic! Do far it hadn't. Good luck with the final stages of the move!

Munchkin - good luck tomorrow, I've got good vibes from here! I went back to same place where mc was confirmed three times! The experience was utterly different though obviously....nothing will jinx it don't worry. In that epau no babies/women about to give birth etc are allowed. it's very considerate to do that.

Garfie - the profesterone cream can cause unusual symptoms to begin with apparently. I didn't start till after bfp so not sure what the difference would have been for me.... Anyway, if it gets a bfp! ;)

Grgirl - was there a specific time you did the opks? As in, all in the evening or at different times? The most promising with Ewcm does seems to be the latter one with a random - in there..... I guess as other ladies say though you might just have to have a bd marathon to cover every base!!!

Arabelle - With a root canal the bacteria are quite bad ( I had a bad one once) and can circulate through your system, and in pregnancy your gums get worse anyways..... The procedure seems no worse than a filling? My dentist told me local anesthetic was fine in pregnancy as well but I'm not sure what other dentists would say? I agree testing first to make informed decision sounds good!

LL, I hope you can get through to your doctor soon. I'm sorry you are feeling so down. I remember passing my milestone date- I was glad to get there and still feel pregnant, but its still such an uncertain time. Its only natural to worry, especially if your only experience being pregnant didn't end well.

Munchkin I'm glad you have a scan coming up. Your midwife sounds great! And what a lovely idea to announce in January. I think that would make a sad day much more positive.

Celine, coming up to 12 weeks already, that is amazing! You really are so glam. Its good you can see the funny side of it!

Penguin, I hope it was ov for you. Fingers and toes are crossed :winkwink:

Sara, I'm sorry the tests were mean to you :nope:

Linny, I'm glad things are progressing well for you- its amazing your heard the bub on the doppler. I was tempted to get one but personally I think it would cause me more worry than necessary.

Jrepp, everything is sounding awesome for you. I hope an early Christmas pressie is on its way in pink line form! Congrats on 6 months since your wedding. What a 6 months its been eh? Things can only get better.

AFM, today is moving day for us. Its been a massive few weeks with not enough sleep and we still didn't manage to pack everything. We got removalists to get all of our big stuff and boxes and DH will be with them today.
I'm at work as I obviously cant carry much, but I'll take tomorrow off work to unpack some stuff and hopefully make things look pretty. I haven't had any actual sickness for the last few weeks, but this morning I had a farewell vomit (in the toilet I had just cleaned:nope:). I sure know how to pick my timing!

Sorry to anyone I missed. love to all x

Good luck on your move! We just moved too and it was a crazy and very cold few days. Not being able to do much is a blessing in disguise.

Elizabean. Thanks. I hope the move all goes well and I'm sure you'll make it homely in no time!

My scan is booked for tomorrow at 9.30am. I feel sick just thinking about it.

Good luck on your scan! I'm praying everything turns out great.

Munchkin - :happydance: good luck for your scan - I'm sure everything will be absolutely amazing - can't wait to see the pics:hugs:

AFM - Not been around to much been reading but not posting - as have been mega busy at work (the machinery is nearly dismantled:happydance:)

So I started taking my progesterone cream at 3DPO and on Saturday had some weird pains around my belly button all day (not good when you have a children's party to go to and one to host!) Sunday the pains had eased a little more like little stabby pains for a few seconds and today they're back:wacko:

I know it's to early for anything - so I'm hoping they bugger off soon :haha:

Today is avon day - if it ever gets here - should have been here at 7.30am:growlmad: hope I'm not wasting a day:dohh:

X

Will catch up with you all soon

Are you rotating your application sites?

Munchkin- GL but I know it'll be ok for you!

Garfie- hey lady!!!! Nice to see you again :)

AFM- having a down day again :( (sorry for my whining ladies). My cycle is all jacked up. I put a link at the bottom of the post to check out my FF chart so you can see just how jacked up. I would say I've O'ed already but I'm on my THIRD surge and 3X of "I think I O'ed". I still am not sure I have. If I did, I think I'm either 2dpo or 7dpo since the OPKs are - but cervix is still high and soft, I'm incredibly emotional and angry, plus crampy. Weird dreams last night, the backache started, all of which I start getting around 5-7dpo. So did I O around cd 13 like I originally thought and this is just the 2nd estrogen surge some people get 1 week after O? Temp dipped a ton this morning, which makes sense if I'm 7dpo as possible implantation. *grrr* I wasn't temping a week ago, so I don't have a clear shift. My temps for the last 4 days look like post-O temps. FF has me as 2dpo.

My head hurts, I have no idea what's going on, I've put on 2 lbs from stress eating because of being so sick and then still TTCing. I know I haven't been doing this as long as some people, but I am just so over TTC. The MCs have made my cycle so out of whack and my body never seems to respond in a "normal" way.

My Crazy Ovulation Chart

I'm not sure when you ovulated to be honest. Did you temp when you got the first positive opk?

Munchkin - I know it must be upsetting to think about going back to the same place for your scan. But maybe after a good scan, the awful memories can be softened by some good ones. I've found listening to Christmas music (or any calming music) and taking deep breaths in through my nose and out my mouth to help calm me down when I'm feeling anxious. Try to distract yourself today. We will all be thinking of you, and your little bean, today and at your scan tomorrow. :hugs:

LL- Firstly :hugs: There is a difference between being grateful for your pregnancy and being relaxed. I have no doubt that you are grateful for this pregnancy, and I think that some reassurance (like a scan) will do wonders for helping you relax. You are in Canada right? Where are you? I totally understand not wanting to switch drs. I finally found a good family dr, and then we moved to Toronto. When my first mc happened, I hadn't started looking for a new one, so I've been driving 1.5 hours to see her. I'd rather not see someone new and risk dealing with a jerk, it's just not worth it to me. Have you ever considered seeing a midwife for your pregnancy? They are on call 24/7, but depending where you are may be hard to find one. I hope your dr gets back to you soon. Are you wanting to go for a scan?

Sara- It's still early, maybe your urine was too diluted? When is AF due?

AFM- 7 dpo...this part of the tww seems easier as I can reasonably test soon'ish. I'm hoping to wait until Saturday, although doubt that I will be able to resist testing Thursday, 10 dpo doesn't seem horribly unreasonable. Symptom spotting like crazy... bbs are so sore I had to sleep with a sports bra last night. Back ache for the last couple days, cramps, and nausea on and off.

I have a dentist appointment on Friday for a filling that may turn into a root canal. How does everyone feel about dental work at (potentially) almost 4w? I feel like I'd like to test because if even a faint bfp, I'll put it off for a while. Thoughts?

In other news, finally heard back from obgyn. I have an appointment...at the end of February :(

I think your dentist appointment should go fine, but you might want to let them know you might be pregnant.

Elizabean - thanks. Hope your news went well.

Arabelle - yep, I am in Saskatchewan. That is a long way to travel to see your dr but I totally see why you do it! How exciting that you will be testing soon!

GRGirl - SO sorry you are having a hard time. This TTCAL thing is total crap. Your chart does look confusing with all those +OPKs. Eek!

Munchkin - I truly hope your scan goes well tomorrow. I don't blame you at all for feeling sick about it but I do really think it will go well this time. :hugs:

Celine - that really is awful. I am glad I was just in the regular ER for mine and wasn't exposed to any pregnant people...My follow-up scan to check for retained tissue was hard, though, since there was an annoyingly happy couple waiting and discussing if they were having a girl or a boy.

Also - regarding dental work during pregnancy, EVERYWHERE I have read has said local anesthetic is safe during pregnancy. But poor oral health is dangerous to pregnancy so I would get it fixed!

JR - Yes I'm alternating sites - are you? how many DPO are you now when will you be testing?:hugs:

Linny - The strange thing I've used this cream before and apart from sore boobs, high temps etc (the usual you would expect) but I don't remember this pain unless AF is on her way:wacko:

The reason I say this is because last year in December my chart looks almost identical and I only had an 8 day LP:cry:

I will try and post it - it's not very clear :dohh:

Gr - Your chart is confusing - I hope you are in the tww :happydance:

X

What do you ladies think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
Looking good garfie!

I've just realised my sis is booked in for her csection tomorrow morning, probably as I go in for the scan. What a day!

Looking good garfie!

I've just realised my sis is booked in for her csection tomorrow morning, probably as I go in for the scan. What a day!

I'm heading in for my 9week scan at 8.30am in the morning!

Good luck sweetheart, I'm sure all will going swimmingly!!

xxxxxxxx

JR - Yes I'm alternating sites - are you? how many DPO are you now when will you be testing?:hugs:

Linny - The strange thing I've used this cream before and apart from sore boobs, high temps etc (the usual you would expect) but I don't remember this pain unless AF is on her way:wacko:

X

I am alternating between my abdomen, chest, inner arms and inner thighs. When did your sore boobs and whatnot start? I'm 8dpo today so not testing for a few days yet. When are you testing?

Looking good garfie!

I'm heading in for my 9week scan at 8.30am in the morning!

Good luck sweetheart, I'm sure all will going swimmingly!!

xxxxxxxx

Good luck tomorrow munchkin and sofa! Please post pics if you can and want to!

AFM: yet another wacky dream lol. If you could see the things on my head you'd think I should be in a psych ward hehe. Temp dropped a bit today, so hopefully it bounces back up tomorrow. Dropped from 98.32 to 98.02 :( I'm exhausted and my boobs are killing me. I don't know of its from the cream because I haven't really noticed any of the other things. Hubby said my nipples looked "puffy" :shrug: and have little bumps on them. I don't feel well and have a stuffy nose. I had a minor cramp today, but still feel kind of full in the abdomen area and am bloated/constipated. My back is sore as well.

Munchkin - Wow, that will be quite the eventful day! But I am fully confident you will have good news tomorrow, and it will make it a doubly exciting day!

Sofaqueen - Good luck at your scan tomorrow! Hope things are going well.

Jrepp - Your temps still look good to me and your symptoms are promising.

Garfie - Do your temps in the TWW normally go down to cover line so much?

AFM - Finally got in touch with my doctor. Got blood work to check hCG today and will test again in one week. I'm lucky I got that because she was originally only going to check once and when I asked about getting them done again in 2-3 days to see if they'd doubled, my doctor seemed rather confused. She must have gone to the same school Garfie's doctor did! :haha: But thankfully she agreed to a second test!

Anyway, I'm not feeling great but trying not to let the worry in right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->