Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

I will reply to everyone at lunch, but just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS, MUNCHKIN! I am SOOO happy for you! I knew your baby would be doing well. :) I hope you can breathe easier now.

Congrats to Sofaqueen as well!!! Try to relax now! :)

Congrats to Munchkin and Sofa! Thanks for posting pics munchkin! You have a lovely little bean!

Boodley- sorry you think you're out. An 8 day lp is very quick. :hugs:

GrGirl- I know what you mean about missing your pre-ttc self. I never used to be anything but excited about pregnancy announcements. I'm still excited for other people but it seems like a painful reminder that I'm not pregnant and how far I could be along. I guess it's jealousy. It drives me crazy. I just went to a wedding, I thought that I'd be almost done my second trimester at her wedding. Now thanks to two mcs it has come and gone and I'm still not pregnant and that couple is now ttc. I feel apprehensive about hearing pregnancy news from her. I feel guilty about feeling that way, but I also can't make those feelings go away.

Sara- I can't believe how expensive fertility drugs are- I have no idea what the cost is like in Canada. Hopefully you get pregnant this month and it won't matter!

Afm- 8 dpo! Tww marches along. Bbs driving me crazy. I appreciate all the support to use my dental appointment as an excuse to test early! I knew all you poas crazies would back me up ;) speaking of which there are ladies ahead of me, anyone testing this week???? If yes, post pics please!

Way to go sofa and munchkin! I bet you both are breathing a little easier now.

Gr- I'm sorry about your job, but I'm sure something better will come along. At least you won't be overwhelmed by stress anymore. I understand what you are saying about bitterness. Every time my sister complains about her pregnancy I tell her in my head to shut up and enjoy it, since I obviously can't. I know things will change when I get my forever baby, but it's still causing some heart pains.

Arabelle- I might test tomorrow, at 10dpo. But most probably not until Thursday.

AFM: temps jumped back up and I'm so wet I feel like I peed a little. I don't feel well, and I'm pretty gassy (which could be the chili I had for dinner).

Jrepp- You seem to have good resolve...well done! Here's a fun link, it seems that 10 dpo is the turning point for more positives than negatives. This only serves to fuel my testing desires!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=10

Also, just checked my pregnancy test stash...I have 3 wondfo strips, 1 clear blue (blue dye), and 1 frer. Also found a cheapo strip that expired 10/2013....wonder what that means?? Only dark lines will help my wallet at this point ;) I'll be in the US late next week, where is the best place for cheap tests? They are so expensive in Canada, unless I buy packs of cheap strips online.

Yay Sofa and Munchkin. So happy for your great scan results. :happydance:
Munchkin, thanks for sharing your picture. It is a beautiful baby bean!!

Bodley: I'm 15 dpo and testing bfn. Darn it! No AF either so just waiting it out. Of course my timing is all screwed up from my mc still as this is my first cycle.

Arabelle: For cheap tests I think people really like the WalMart brand. They are only 88 cents. I prefer these other the dollar store tests which one time gave me a false positive.

AFM: I'm off to Target to buy more FRERs today. Trying to relax about this cycle....feeling better than yesterday. Buying our christmas tree today :xmas16:

Jrepp - Sorry about your stress at work. I absolutely hate when people talk bad about me behind my back. I agree if anyone has a problem with your methods, he/she should be going directly to YOU first.

Garfie - Hehe oh dear. Remember the time when we -trusted- our doctors? How naive we were. ;) I hope you don't have an 8-day LP. I don't think your temp pattern being the same as last time will mean that your LP will be short.

Boodley - Sorry about your BFN. :( That is a real downer. :hugs:

GRGirl - So sorry you lost your job sooner than you expected but I am glad you are feeling positive about it. I am sure you will find another job soon. Will you start looking before Christmas, or just allow yourself a little break before then?

I am sorry you have become a bitter and jealous person as a result of your losses. I totally understand and feel like I am not as nice or happy of a person as I once was either. It is very hard to be happy at pregnancy announcements, and I'm also weirdly convinced and worried that everyone I know's baby is probably going to die too. My one friend didn't have any symptoms in her first tri and I've just constantly been holding my breath worrying she might miscarry. It's weird how a loss just totally disrupts your outlook on pregnancy.

Arabelle - Wow, you're getting very far along in the TWW! It's getting to the exciting part. Can't wait to hear! :happydance:

Slg - Sorry you are still testing negative but are not officially late for AF! That is really weird. Bodies are so cruel to us sometimes! Yay for buying your Christmas tree though. Hopefully some Christmas cheer can distract you.

LL have you gone for bloodwork? How are you feeling today?

JRepp- I forgot to comment on your job nonsense. I would be furious as well. It's so unprofessional. Why should someone else talk to you?! That kind of childishness is really frustrating.

I had a really vivid dream last night too. It was weird and scary, and I kind of forgot about it under I read about your vivid dreams.

Arabelle - Yeah, I went for my blood work last night after work, but I'm not sure if I'll hear at the end of the day today, or not til tomorrow (or longer, knowing my dr). Labs are pretty slow here.

The vivid dreams are a good sign!

Jrepp- You seem to have good resolve...well done! Here's a fun link, it seems that 10 dpo is the turning point for more positives than negatives. This only serves to fuel my testing desires!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=10

I got my positive at 10 dpo with my mc, so we'll see. I'm fine either way.

Also, just checked my pregnancy test stash...I have 3 wondfo strips, 1 clear blue (blue dye), and 1 frer. Also found a cheapo strip that expired 10/2013....wonder what that means?? Only dark lines will help my wallet at this point ;) I'll be in the US late next week, where is the best place for cheap tests? They are so expensive in Canada, unless I buy packs of cheap strips online.

Walmart has 88 cent tests which are supposed to be good. They also have frers for like $7 a box of 2.

Arabelle - Yeah, I went for my blood work last night after work, but I'm not sure if I'll hear at the end of the day today, or not til tomorrow (or longer, knowing my dr). Labs are pretty slow here.

The vivid dreams are a good sign!

Good luck with the blood test. I'm glad the doctor agreed.

AFM: now that the day has really gotten going, I feel like crap. I am nauseous and really irritable. I yelled at the kids at work today.they are acting really crazy! I feel like I am going to start my period any second, although it shouldn't be here for 3-4 more days. My abdomen is also really sore. I have a headache, but it might just be from the day. My cervix has dropped quite low today too. (I know cp isn't the greatest measure of anything since it varies so much). I also had a dream about pirates, a foam bed, a decapitation and a falling fence........ Don't know what that was about.

At this point I feel like I am out of the running for December and should start planning for January.

JRepp- those are all preg symptoms too, dont count yourself out just yet. Sorry youre having a crummy day :( Are you testing tomorrow, or still undecided? I suggest a cheery Christmas movie tonight!

$7 for 2 frer?! I paid $20! Plus tax! On sale! I'd happily pay that for a few good tests. The best deal for non cheapo strips is Costco clear blue but I got positive tests on a cycle when I was 100 % not pregnant. They are the worst for evaps.

Eliza – hope the move went well and you’re settled and organised!

Garfie – I understand your worry about the similar chart – but here’s hoping it ends up with a different conclusion! Were you on the progesterone cream last year?

Jrepp – your symptoms are sounding good!! I agree – that teacher was very disrespectful to go over your head – would you take it up with her? I also think your symptoms could be a good sign.

Literati – that was a good idea re. the bloods. I had a similar experience – my doc only took them once and I wasn’t assertive enough to ask for a second round, so really the numbers meant nothing in the end. Good for you!

Sara - know what you mean about the squinting!! I’ve pulled this morning’s test out about ten times over the course of the day and have looked at it from every angle, willing a shadow, a tinge, a smidgeon of SOMETHING – but nope. White as can be. The financial piece and need for preparation/organisation of the medication piece must be tough. It will happen in time, like you say – but it’s a hard blinkin journey in the meanwhile.
Remind me – did you get positive OPKs around ov? Here’s hoping it’s still possible for you!!!! Glad you’re feeling good today – being busy with Christmassy stuff helps! We put our tree up yesterday – it’s lovely!

Munchkin – look at your little bean!! Way cuter than a raspberry, imo!

GR – yup, m/cs do that to ya. I only said to my DH the other night that I don’t like who I’ve become. I don’t think anyone except him sees it – well, people might see that I’m a bit more stressed out than usual, but they don’t get the full brunt of the change the way he does. It’s not directed towards him, but he sees the upset, the anger, the frustration – I used to be so much fun! And I can’t hide it from him – he knows me too well.
Sorry to hear about your job, but glad you’re feeling ok about it. Here’s hoping something comes along really quickly! Will you wait till after the wedding or try to get something before then?

Arabelle – thanks missus, but I think you got me mixed up on the 8 day lp bit – I’m at 12dpo! No point posting up my test – it’ll give you white-out  Tests are pretty expensive in Ireland too – I have a stash from Amazon, but have spent far too much money on them over the last couple of years. I tried telling myself to just wait it out for late AF – but hah!! I’m waaaayyy too impatient to do that. So I’ll just have to take the hit!

AFM – going on a spa break and dinner/overnight stay with my friends tomorrow. Going to test again to be sure in the morning, but if it’s negative: I’m drinkin that bubbly, I’m havin that back massage, I’m sittin in that hot-tub, I’m eatin that unpasteurized cheese, I’m takin that I.V. of coffee ………shall I go on???

Love to you all xxxxxxxxxx

Jrepp - Thanks. eek, sounds like you're having one heck of a PMS. Hopefully it's so bad because it's a BFP!!!! Don't lose hope yet.

Boodley - I understand why you weren't assertive enough to ask for a second test! I had full intentions to ask for an early u/s but felt too shy and afraid of rejection when the time came. But I was fairly set on having those blood tests so I am glad I at least got that done.

Sounds like an excellent idea to enjoy every bad thing that you can't do when you're pregnant if it's a BFN. I honestly don't think any of those things are particularly dangerous in the TWW anyway. I hope you have a wonderful time! You deserve to relax for once.

And how you said, "I used to be so much fun!" reminds me of me. I used to be able to have fun and laugh and be goofy and just enjoy life. I feel like I never have fun anymore, and I rarely laugh. It sucks.

AFM - No word on the blood tests yet, surprise surprise. I sincerely hope my doctor makes it a priority to call me tomorrow!

Here's my test from today in case anyone want to squint with me :rofl:

Attachments

• up tues 3.jpg
    up tues 3.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 14
Sara - I have such a serious case of the dreaded and incurable "line-eye" ...... is there a bit of a shadow, or am I seeing things? Hang on and I'll do mine for the craic

there is a tiny bit of a line but I'm not sure if it's blue and it kind of looks like half of the test window is darker, not just the line. Is that what you see? Somebody tweaked it and found a decent line but she seems to find a line on everything so not sure if I trust it.

Hmmm, was trying to do it on my phone, but don't think I can :( doesn't matter - it's completely white anyway.

I just thought it looked like there was a faint Blue line - but I might not be the most reliable interpreter. Did u see something within the recc time?

Slg - I actually sort of almost see a faint line! And I don't even have line eyes, although I might be acquiring it. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->