Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

LL: Great news that you got to talk to your doctor and good for you for asking for that second test. I hope your numbers are fabulous and that it puts your mind at ease.

Good luck with scanning tomorrow munchkin and sofa. I hope you enjoy peeking in at your little ones.

I'm feeling rather stressed currently. IF I ovulated when I think I did and IF I have a 14 day LP then today would be AF. No sign of AF and tests are bfn. I keep squinting at the pics of my test willing a line to appear. I'm pretty sure that won't work :haha: I know I just need to wait a few more days and see what happens. I feel extra pressure this month since the mc probably forced my body to ovulate. After this cycle I have to go on injections and worry about side effects and multiples or about spending $1500 on a cycle and not getting pregnant. NO. FUN. Ok, feeling a tiny bit better just for typing that out. Deep breath, Relax, It will happen in time. Repeat, repeat, repeat.....

Slg - Sorry you are feeling stressed! Maybe you ovulated a bit later than you thought you did so you will get your BFP a few days later. It sounds promising that AF still hasn't shown up! It is understandable you would feel a lot of pressure since your fertility meds are very expensive. :hugs:

oh slg so sorry about your stress. I hope you get some answers soon. I know that those injections do work. I do hope you don't need them but it's a pretty sure thing. if we could afford to do them again now we would!

oh slg so sorry about your stress. I hope you get some answers soon. I know that those injections do work. I do hope you don't need them but it's a pretty sure thing. if we could afford to do them again now we would!
Thanks. I hope you are right about the sure thing. There was a thread here last week where a woman did fertility drugs (oral I think) and released 5 eggs but didn't get pregnant. How heartbreaking! I really do believe I will get pregnant. I'm just being impatient :wacko:

Sig- hopefully you implanted later and it is still too early for a positive!

So, it may just be the hormones, but if am rather fed up at work and feel like I'm under appreciated. I saw an email that the art teacher wrote to the classroom teacher that I am a paraprofessional for. In the email, the art teacher told the classroom teacher to talk to me about "yelling across the room to discipline students." The classroom teacher did defend me a little bit by saying that my intention is to reinforce expectations for our students when they are in a general classroom environment. I'm pissed though because 1. If you have a problem with something I'm doing or not doing, come to me about it.....not other people. And 2. What the hell do you want from me? Last year she complained when I sat back and let her teach, this year she's upset because I'm more active in the classroom with correcting undesired behaviors.

I'm so fed up!

Good Luck Munchkin and Sofa - can't wait for the updates and soon this thread will be full of scan pics :happydance::happydance:

JR - This is the thing apart from the strange abdo/side pain I haven't got sore boobs yet (unless I prod them:haha:) and my temps are a bit whacky to - FF says to test Saturday shall I?:haha:

Slg - Still got my fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

LL - We deff know more than the dr:haha: - on FB there is a m/c support page and on there some of the advice the women give each other jeesh! - I feel like I go on and say er your'e wrong hun quite a lot of times - there answer? - the doc said so it must be right - for example a woman was tested at 9DPO to check her prog level !!!!:dohh:

AFM - My post o pattern is almost identical to one a complete year ago - when I had an 8 day LP - so not sure what is going on:dohh: will I even make it to Saturday for testing:cry:

Have a good day ladies

:hugs:

X

Just a quick update... scan went brilliantly! 9w4d exactly! Heard the HB, lovely and fast!
Sonographer is happy to scan again, but doesnt think there's any need, so back to the GP for my official referral to the Obstetric Service, will probably go on Friday morning to the GP.

Good luck Munchkin... xxxxxx

Sofa - :happydance::happydance: congrats mama

Glad it all went well - it's amazing isn't it :cloud9:

X

I think relief is all I feel now, I know the excitement will kick in this evening when Im at home and chilling out! Appt made with GP on Friday, full bloods etc etc

Just sent a message to my hairdresser! :haha:Im getting highlights this evening, so just checking that its ok! Sonographer said no problem at all!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just popped in at work to check sofa and munchkin's scan results. Hurray Sofa! Great news love! And now, rellllaaaaax :) xx

image.jpg

Measuring 8+2 (I think I'm 8 today) so as you can imagine I'm over the moon :)

Perfect Munchkin - :happydance::happydance:

Well done mama :happydance: vibes all around

X

Congrats munchkin and sofa!!
Quick catch up here coz on my phone - temp dropped this morning, so caved and took test to see where I'm at - BFN @12dpo :( Confident I'm out this month. Ah well :( :(

Thanks Boodley. Sorry you think you're out. You never know, you might still be in xx

Eurgh now I'm still waiting for my sis to call. They were first on the list for the c section this morning and went in at 7.15. It's now ten to 1. Maybe they've been bumped back??

Sofa- congrats!!!

Munchkin- that's the cutest little squishy baby blob!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Boodley- so sorry hun :( But hey, I'll probably be joining you in the next cycle, so we can be complaining together ;)

Jrepp- that's my issue at my current place- I hate when issues aren't addressed with the employee directly. It's so passive-aggressive!

Slg- I'm sorry :( I know what you mean about having to move on to treatments and being stressed. Our insurance goes by calendar year, so we're not doing anything until after the wedding/honeymoon. Beginning of February we're going in for the whole run of tests (HSG, SA, etc.) and to talk to the RE about moving on to IUIs or meds or SOMEthing. Not looking forward to it.

AFM- Found out last day of my job is 12/20. The back and forth has just been such lovely stress *sigh* I'm actually ok with it, even though we have a wedding to pay for and we're buying a house in Spring, because 1) I'm sure I'll find something relatively quickly, and 2) the stress of everything was contributing to my overall stress and I've been on edge for MONTHS. Between work and TTC i've felt ready to snap for a while now. DF is 100% supportive, we have $ saved and he has a stable job making good $, so we'll be just fine.

3dpo today I think (going off my last + OPK) so started the Progesterone. Feeling very overwhelmed and just wondering, "When will it be my turn?" I can GET pregnant, I just can't STAY pregnant. Talked to DF's friend last night (the one who did the FB announcement) and she's such a nice girl, so I don't hold it against her, but she was a little sad her kids will be only 18 months apart and she doesn't have any symptoms except for being tired. She's 10 weeks and all I could think is,"Must be nice!" Don't wanna be bitter or jealous so I'm currently trying to work on some methods of increasing my PMA. I'm normally a very nice person and I'm sad TTC has changed me into "that girl" that tears up at pregnant women and thinks snarky comments in my head. I miss the old me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->