Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

thanks for looking, ladies! I hope you are right!! I'll test again with FMU because I'm crazy that way :haha:

Jrepp – your symptoms are sounding good!! I agree – that teacher was very disrespectful to go over your head – would you take it up with her? I also think your symptoms could be a good sign.

AFM – going on a spa break and dinner/overnight stay with my friends tomorrow. Going to test again to be sure in the morning, but if it’s negative: I’m drinkin that bubbly, I’m havin that back massage, I’m sittin in that hot-tub, I’m eatin that unpasteurized cheese, I’m takin that I.V. of coffee ………shall I go on???

Love to you all xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!! I think I'm just having a bad day today. I'm going to drop it with the other teacher for now and wait for her to approach me. I'm going to just sit quietly and let everything fall apart in her classroom and tell her "I told you so" when it does.

Jrepp - Thanks. eek, sounds like you're having one heck of a PMS. Hopefully it's so bad because it's a BFP!!!! Don't lose hope yet.

AFM - No word on the blood tests yet, surprise surprise. I sincerely hope my doctor makes it a priority to call me tomorrow!

I think I'm just having one of those days. If you don't hear anything, I would make a phone call and let them know that you are awaiting the results.

Here's my test from today in case anyone want to squint with me :rofl:

I swear I see a faint line too!

Boodly - your spa break sounds wonderful! Enjoy every minute of it that you can (although I am secretly hoping that you can't enjoy any of it due to a BFP)

Arabelle - where do you live?

What good updates!!!:) So glad to see that pic Munchkin.

We had some power loss due to the snow. Was on tablet in parking lot of mcds for internet and got to see the updates but I could not respond(i do not do well so drove my husband up wall telling him the good news:)

I caved and took another test. Sometimes giving in to my OCD tendencies makes me feel more relaxed :shrug: I had trouble with the pics from before because there were shadows over the lines. Here are some pics with the strips pulled out of the cassettes. I think I see a faint line. Nothing to trust but enough to keep my hopes up.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-tests-let-guessing-begin-4.html#post30840065

Sara- I see your squinter! Definitely test with fmu and post!

Jrepp- Hopefully it's just a crappy day and you wake up tomorrow feeling better, and more hopeful about this month. I know it's tough to keep your chin up ttc, especially through losses. I think your symptoms sound promising, and think you shouldn't count yourself out yet.

I live in Canada (Toronto).

Boodley - Sorry, it was Garfie talking about the 8 day lp! 12 dpo! Your spa trip sounds wonderful!

LL- Hope your dr calls first thing. It's so irritating to have to chase results.

Sara - I honestly can't see a line on either of those tests. Try first thing tomorrow! I hope I am wrong and something is there in the pink line form

Arabelle - I hope your right! Tomorrow is going to be downright miserable if it is anything like today :cry:

After getting about 95% unpacked, there was a note on the door when I got home saying pest control will be here tomorrow morning to inspect. So now I am going to spend my night repacking the kitchen and bathroom per their request

Slg- I can see a super faint squinter on the bottom test you posted on that other thread. Good luck with FMU tomorrow!

Sounds like you really are having a tough day JRepp. Sorry. I hope tomorrow is way better :flower:

Arabelle: Wow, I wonder why tests are three times the price in canada? Crazy.

Boodley: I hope you have a wonderful get away with the girls. You definitely aren't out yet this cycle but imo a bit of wine, coffee, cheese won't hurt a thing this early on.

Both of my tests dried with colored lines. I certainly wouldn't call it a bfp yet but I think it's a good sign. I'm hoping the lines are dark enough in two days to try a digi. For some reason I need a test to actually tell me in words that I'm pregnant before I believe it!

Sara, chiming in late I thought I saw a faint faint line in the first picture. Good luck, I hope this is it!

Munchkin and Sofaqueen, congrats on your great scans! Munchkin did you have to put on a bit of a show as per your midwifes advice?

To all of those ladies testing soon, I'm thinking of you:hugs:

Jrepp, poor thing having to repack again- that's awful timing.

I'm 14 weeks today. I can't believe it!
thanks for all the lovely thoughts for my move. I had yesterday off work to try to get a bit organised. I washed and cleaned and unpacked from 7am until 9pm! and we still have a room full of boxes! It was a scorcher too, 40degrees celcius, and hardly a breeze. I want to try to get some christmas shopping done this week too. I'm scared I may have left it too late :growlmad:

Good Morning Ladies

A quick pop in before I go to work:dohh:

Eliz - 40 degrees wow I would want to be lazing by a pool in that heat not pregnant and moving :hugs:

Slg - Let's hope it is a good sign - roll on Christmas BFP:happydance:

JR - When are you testing hun - your symptoms are sounding good - especially with that temp spike:happydance:

Boodley - Yum enjoy your spa trip - I have promised myself I'm having one next year always put it off just in case you know:cry:

Arab - Wow those pregnancy tests are well expensive - if I ever come for a visit I will bring you some (not that you will need them by then:haha:)

LL - Chase your doc - worrying is not good:wacko:

Celine/Munchkin/Sofa - How are you ladies doing today - can't believe how well you are all progressing:hugs:

AFM - I was so convinced my chart was the same as the one last year - but this morning it has changed :happydance: my temp has gone up so it looks like I may get a longer than 8 day LP - or maybe the progesterone has finally kicked in - it has only taken 5 days:haha:

So what did I do - yep you guessed it - POAS :haha: NEG of course - now it's a bit like pringles once I've popped I can't stop.

So will be testing every day until she arrives:dohh:

:hugs:

X

Confirmed BFN it is then :( - ah well. Ladies, its over to you for the next good news of the month! 2014 for me. Now, how am I going to work in some serious BDing at my MILs on Christmas Day????? 'Scuse us, just need to pop to the garage for something - hold the turkey!

Off to get pampered. I'll be so relaxed after this, I won't care about TTC.

Sara - I'll keep an eye out for your pictures this morning!

Talked myself into testing this morning but it was a bfn. I'm probably not going to retest until Saturday or Sunday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 5
Sara- I see lines! I see them! Let's hope they get darker and coninue for you :)

Jrepp- :( At least it's still early for you, so at 10ish dpo a - doesn't mean too much. FX it'll get +

Eliza- I SO wish I was sitting by a pool in the heat right now!!! It's about 10 F here and snowing like crazy...

AFM- 4dpo, nothing much to report except I can tell the Progesterone is kicking in. Holy angry last night, Batman! Because I missed the UPS guy's delivery by 7 minutes :embarrassed: Temp shot up .2 this am, and I feel tired. So even if I was pregnant I wouldn't know and I'd end up blaming it on the Progesterone. Testing on 12/18 or 12/19, so just trying to get through the next week.

Garfie- You are so funny. 9 dpo is probably too early. Test again tomorrow and hopefully there will be a line!

Jrepp- sorry it's still negative :( It's early yet.

Boodley - sorry you got a bfn too :( Enjoy your spa getaway!

Sara- Pic?

LL- did you hear from your dr yet?

AFM- really want to test with smu...been holding it in for hours, but 9 dpo is too early. Being so close to testing time is starting to make me crazy! :test: No poas, bad ttc'er. I only have a few tests, I must be conservative! More likely, I will be buying more expensive frer. Must control urge to poas. I should go outside and find a twig, it will give me the same results as a pregnancy test at this point. All I can think is :test:

Got a free sample of powder from enfamil. I cried. I know there is more to come as I signed up for EVERY offer I could find. At least someone will be helped by it

Going to put it on craigslist as sure someone can use it as it is 8oz and good till July.

About halfway through cycle. Don't think I O yet as I usually get horny then:p. Will test new years day if no period as that would be a cool day to find out.

Garfie - Think progesterone does take a bit to get absorbed, anyway - hurray for non-short LP's!...hehe. 9dpo. I totally would have too! x

Boodley - Sorry AF's come this time around...I suppose the only upside there is an inebriated christmas can be had. Glad you're getting a pampering!

Jrepp - Still early doors though, and your temps are so darned smooooooth this month!!! How's the cream working out - you still on it?

Sara - Great squinter! Hope to see some darker tests coming soon!

GRGirl - Glad to hear the progesterone is doing its job! And, it's your duty to be angry at the postman. It's all our duties :)

Arabelle - I'm afraid I would just tell you to give into whatever poas urge you might have....But.... One more sleep and you'd be a lot more likely to get a better result! x

Kitty - Ugh, awful. I keep getting pregnancy email updates for my pregnancy that ended in mc. I should be well into second tri. A bfp would definitely be a happy new year :)

Afm. Still spotting light pink.....about once a day i notice it. I have another scan to check again, I can still hear bean fine on the doppler, strong and fast heartbeat, so I think all's ok, but I would feel 100x better without it!

Linny - I wish that spotting would go away from you. Excellent that you have another scan, though. They are giving you lots of attention, so that's good. I am sure your baby is doing great!

Arabelle - sorry you are finding POASing so hard to resist! Try to hang in there til tomorrow!

Elizabean - that move sounds awful but congrats on your 2nd trimester! You must be so pleased!

Garfie - yay for a temp rise finally!

Munchkin - how are you doing after that happy scan?

AFM - no, no word yet from the dr but I know the results are in and I left a message for her to call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->