Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Hi ladies. I'm here finally! We went out for errands and then got our Christmas tree into the house. Here are today's pics. Not surprisingly they look a heck of a lot like yesterdays :haha:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ow-tweaking-testing-my-double-o-month-75.html

What do you think? My hunch is that it really is positive but it makes me a little nervous that it's so faint at 16 dpo. I feel like the line could just disappear.

I thought target tests read 50 and higher? Have you tried other tests(sorry this site does not like me and is the ONLY slow site on both husband and my laptops so I try to just read while not signed in and then sign in only to reply)

Slg i see it. Don't worry about it being faint my friends first test (late for af) was like that we thought it was another chemical but it got darker! She's 35 weeks now!

Jrepp - Still early doors though, and your temps are so darned smooooooth this month!!! How's the cream working out - are you still on it?

Afm. Still spotting light pink.....about once a day i notice it. I have another scan to check again, I can still hear bean fine on the doppler, strong and fast heartbeat, so I think all's ok, but I would feel 100x better without it!

I am still on it, but I don't know if it's actually doing anything or not. My temps were like that last month as well but we all know how that turned out.

I really hope the spotting stops! I have heard that many women spot through their entire pregnancy.

Hi ladies. I'm here finally! We went out for errands and then got our Christmas tree into the house. Here are today's pics. Not surprisingly they look a heck of a lot like yesterdays :haha:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ow-tweaking-testing-my-double-o-month-75.html

What do you think? My hunch is that it really is positive but it makes me a little nervous that it's so faint at 16 dpo. I feel like the line could just disappear.

I do see the line. But if you implanted day 12, a test at 16dpo would naturally be light as there isn't much hcg built up yet. Have you called the doctor?

Afm: having period like cramps on and off since yesterday. I don't normally cramp until AF has come, so this is new. My boobs are still tender and so is my abdomen. My cervix moved high again with creamy discharge. I had another weird dream in which I was running away from something and in the middle of it I got a letter in the mail saying that my hcg was a 2 so the pregnancy test I sent in was negative (lol). Then whatever was chasing us caught up and was trying to kill us and I woke up panting, out of breath.

Thanks, apple. That makes me feel better. My head knows that plenty of women don't get a positive until after AF is late but it still makes me nervous.

I also got a faint line on a FRER yesterday. I'll have to check the mui on target. I did get the early test for target.

I'm sure I can see it too sig. You need to get a digi xx

Sara- I can see your line. Faint positives are so frustrating! It's so hard to sort of have an answer but be back to waiting to see at the same time. Late implantation could definitely account for a faint positive at this state. Hoping you get a much darker line when you test next :flower:

I have a digi in my bathroom cabinet but I'm pretty sure the line is too faint to get a positive digi. I'm encouraged that I saw a little something on a FRER too yesterday. Still feel like I'm waiting for an answer just with my hopes even higher now. It is possible I Od a day later than I thought and if I implanted on day 12 that means implantation was just three days ago.

I showed my husband the tests. Both times I've been pregnant I waited until I was sure and then surprised him. I feel like I need his support through the testing after the mc. Just feels more stressful now. He's cautiously hopeful.

Slg - I do hope you get a darker line tomorrow!

AFM - My dr just called and my levels were over 8,000 on Monday which is great! I am thrilled and based on my first number everything is doubling at a good pace! I almost don't even want to test next Monday just to keep myself blissful for a little while longer!

And btw those digitals are CRAP because there is no way my levels were UNDER 2,000 just two days before they suddenly jumped above 8,000. So put those digis down, ladies!!!'

Great news Lit :happydance: I hope you can relax just a little and have a few happy-to-be-pregnant days :flower:

Slg - When are you testing again hun - oooooh good luck - my testing day is Saturday according to FF not that I haven't tested before that :haha:

LL - Those are great numbers - I personally believe this is your rainbow :happydance: so enjoy mama

AFM - Not a lot to report - 9DPO and er NEG :winkwink: the progesterone cream is finally kicking in - I couldn't wake up this morning:sleep::sleep::haha:

JR - How are things today - not sure when I will be stopping the cream this month if I keep getting NEGs as you can't go by temps :dohh:

Love to all the other ladies, a busy day again Avon deliveries in the next village (which I walk to) and then my friend is bringing some yummy cake this afternoon :happydance:

:hugs:

X

X

LL -:happydance: Enjoy it LL! This is your rainbow X

Afm - Had a great scan in terms of bean is perfect, measuring ahead a bit and very active, however....omg, I had full bladder for the scan but had to wait to be seen, so was busting when i went in. The scanner was searching for the source of the bleeding and holy cow was practically inside my uterus by the end. I was in horrible agony but for some reason I just kept my mouth shut and let her do it :shrug:. I felt like I was going to wee myself on the scan table. I got out and relieved myself but have shooting pains in my bladder now and it feels like someones punched me in the stomach. So, just trying to soothe it a bit with some gentle massaging etc. Blimey....I shall speak up next time if it ever happens again!

Great news over here at the moment! Congrats to linny for the good scan, brilliant numbers there literati and fingers crossed for another rainbow bfp on this thread slg!

I was at the doctors today to talk about the results from my blood tests, all the levels were normal (even though the tests were done on 10dpo) and there's just one result that hasn't come back yet - he said this one was the most common reason for miscarriage so to come back in once they've got the results and we'll either deal with it or if that's not it then he'll refer me. I'm not going in until after Christmas even if my results come back before, I don't want to be on a downer if there's something wrong. But at least all looks good for now!

So linnypops did they find the source of the bleeding? Thank goodness you can have these reassurance scans, i would freak out at the sight of blood :(

Oooh garfie im liking the sond of yummy cake! All your avon walking will totaly cancel it out anyway :) im hoping your bfn is in fact a fake bfn ;)

Annie i hope the results are what you need to hear xxx im so happy to see you pop back in here <3

Afm, had the blood drawn for the scan next week, she took alot of blood i felt a bit woozy and in an instant i was back in my mind to the last time when i was in hospital mc-ing and the mean doc was telling me we needed an emergency d&c and the blood just went to my head...but i was fine. I didnt feel ill yesterday so started getting paranoid but this morning the naseua was back.

I think it will be hard to hide soon...slg any more tests you peed on?

Sara- I see the line!

Jrepp- the crazy dreams sound promising! Fx for you!

Garfie- the cake sounds awesome- walking will burn off the calories, right?!

Linny- yay for an awesome scan but sorry it was so painful

LL- there's NO way it was < 2,000 then jumped to > 8,000 so the digis with conception indicators aren't always so accurate. I'm glad your levels are so good!

Celine- yay for the nausea coming back! It's funny how much better you feel when the symptoms come back, huh?

Annie- yay for so far good news! I keep getting tests run and little things have come back weird but they're all "not usually causes of repeat miscarriages". It gets frustrating being told nothing looks wrong yet you feel like SOMEthing is. FX for you that the other test comes back ok!

AFM- 5 or 6 dpo, something like that. Have symptoms like crazy but don't trust them because of the progesterone. Just in the hardest part of the TWW- too early to test, too early for major symptoms, but every little twinge or weird feeling makes you hopeful :( I'm trying so hard to distract myself because I'm not testing til 12/18 but I'm having a hard time.

I've been thinking a lot, because next month is our 1 year anniversary of TTC (albeit we were pretty casual about it at first). I know I say this a lot, but I really admire the people (some of you guys!) who can keep going at this TTC thing over and over and over again. I'm just about spent. I bought enough supplies for another 3 cycles after this one (OPKs and HPTs) and then I think we'll re-evaluate. That'll be 14 mos of TTC with (so far) 3 losses and counting and maybe I'm just not strong enough to TTC? Maybe I need to come to terms with just having one kid?

It seems so "wimpy" but I don't know if I'm as strong as a lot of you ladies- 3 losses just seems like enough to me. But when I think about just having DS I get so unbearably sad that I just keep thinking "Ok, just try a few more cycles". I don't know if we'll stop the OPKs and temping and just go back to "normal" trying. I don't know but I gotta think about it. TTC is consuming too much of my life and I think for my own sanity I have to go back to forgetting about it. But how do you do that? How do you just give up on something you want so badly?

Other option is TTC while we save up for the infertility treatments (not covered by insurance), but I know I'll feel terrible wasting thousands of dollars a month just for it to fail :( I can GET pregnant, I just don't stay that way,so there's not a whole lot the RE can do for me. IVF is just as likely to fail as regular old TTCing for me, bc either way it may not "stick".

AFM - Not a lot to report - 9DPO and er NEG :winkwink: the progesterone cream is finally kicking in - I couldn't wake up this morning:sleep::sleep::haha:

JR - How are things today - not sure when I will be stopping the cream this month if I keep getting NEGs as you can't go by temps :dohh:

Love to all the other ladies, a busy day again Avon deliveries in the next village (which I walk to) and then my friend is bringing some yummy cake this afternoon :happydance:

X

X

I'm doing good. Last night when I got home there was a very faint pink line on frer. Of course it was like 12 hours after I took it so I can't really trust it. I'm going to stop at 15 dpo if AF or a bfp don't come first.

LL -:happydance: Enjoy it LL! This is your rainbow X

Afm - Had a great scan in terms of bean is perfect, measuring ahead a bit and very active, however....omg, I had full bladder for the scan but had to wait to be seen, so was busting when i went in. The scanner was searching for the source of the bleeding and holy cow was practically inside my uterus by the end. I was in horrible agony but for some reason I just kept my mouth shut and let her do it :shrug:. I felt like I was going to wee myself on the scan table. I got out and relieved myself but have shooting pains in my bladder now and it feels like someones punched me in the stomach. So, just trying to soothe it a bit with some gentle massaging etc. Blimey....I shall speak up next time if it ever happens again!

That's great your scan went well. Did they find the source of the bleeding?

Great news over here at the moment! Congrats to linny for the good scan, brilliant numbers there literati and fingers crossed for another rainbow bfp on this thread slg!

I was at the doctors today to talk about the results from my blood tests, all the levels were normal (even though the tests were done on 10dpo) and there's just one result that hasn't come back yet - he said this one was the most common reason for miscarriage so to come back in once they've got the results and we'll either deal with it or if that's not it then he'll refer me. I'm not going in until after Christmas even if my results come back before, I don't want to be on a downer if there's something wrong. But at least all looks good for now!

What is the most common one? Glad your bloods were normal.

Afm, had the blood drawn for the scan next week, she took alot of blood i felt a bit woozy and in an instant i was back in my mind to the last time when i was in hospital mc-ing and the mean doc was telling me we needed an emergency d&c and the blood just went to my head...but i was fine. I didnt feel ill yesterday so started getting paranoid but this morning the naseua was back.

I think it will be hard to hide soon...slg any more tests you peed on?

Did she give you something to eat after? When will you get the results back?

Sara- I see the line!

Jrepp- the crazy dreams sound promising! Fx for you!

Garfie- the cake sounds awesome- walking will burn off the calories, right?!

Linny- yay for an awesome scan but sorry it was so painful

LL- there's NO way it was < 2,000 then jumped to > 8,000 so the digis with conception indicators aren't always so accurate. I'm glad your levels are so good!

Celine- yay for the nausea coming back! It's funny how much better you feel when the symptoms come back, huh?

Annie- yay for so far good news! I keep getting tests run and little things have come back weird but they're all "not usually causes of repeat miscarriages". It gets frustrating being told nothing looks wrong yet you feel like SOMEthing is. FX for you that the other test comes back ok!

AFM- 5 or 6 dpo, something like that. Have symptoms like crazy but don't trust them because of the progesterone. Just in the hardest part of the TWW- too early to test, too early for major symptoms, but every little twinge or weird feeling makes you hopeful :( I'm trying so hard to distract myself because I'm not testing til 12/18 but I'm having a hard time.

I've been thinking a lot, because next month is our 1 year anniversary of TTC (albeit we were pretty casual about it at first). I know I say this a lot, but I really admire the people (some of you guys!) who can keep going at this TTC thing over and over and over again. I'm just about spent. I bought enough supplies for another 3 cycles after this one (OPKs and HPTs) and then I think we'll re-evaluate. That'll be 14 mos of TTC with (so far) 3 losses and counting and maybe I'm just not strong enough to TTC? Maybe I need to come to terms with just having one kid?

It seems so "wimpy" but I don't know if I'm as strong as a lot of you ladies- 3 losses just seems like enough to me. But when I think about just having DS I get so unbearably sad that I just keep thinking "Ok, just try a few more cycles". I don't know if we'll stop the OPKs and temping and just go back to "normal" trying. I don't know but I gotta think about it. TTC is consuming too much of my life and I think for my own sanity I have to go back to forgetting about it. But how do you do that? How do you just give up on something you want so badly?

Other option is TTC while we save up for the infertility treatments (not covered by insurance), but I know I'll feel terrible wasting thousands of dollars a month just for it to fail :( I can GET pregnant, I just don't stay that way,so there's not a whole lot the RE can do for me. IVF is just as likely to fail as regular old TTCing for me, bc either way it may not "stick".

Thanks. I know how difficult ttc is, and the mental stress it puts you under. If you can't stay pregnant, the doctors can find out why and hopefully fix it. That's why I'm going to the re in February. What symptoms are you experiencing from the cream?

RE: the bleeding ladies - No, after all that rootling they found nothing to suggest internal bleeding....I know internal bleeding isn't what we want to see, but if they'd said 'oh here it is, nothing harmless' I might have felt a bit more nonchalant? I do feel really well taken care of I have to say, the NHS and particularly the EPAU have been fantastic. A midwife always calls back on the same day to discuss things, and they'll get you in if they think anythings even remotely up. I might need to buy them chocolates. Maybe not for 'bad scanner' woman.

Jrepp - Trust that line missus! A frer? hell yes!

GrGirl - It's not wimpy at all! But, perhaps you don't need to make a decision now? especially as everything's so fresh in the memory. I guess you could ask to have a consultation about fertility treatment? See what a professional thinks? Could be something as simple as clomid for stronger ovulation would help?? Or, progesterone to build up the lining? What i'm meaning is - it could be something so simple, relatively inexpensive, and perhaps worth a shot?? It's not an easy decision though, even with options. x

Good morning chatty ladies!

LL- Amazing hcg :happydance: It's probably a good reminder for us all that hpts are not meant to be quantitative. I hope you find it easier to relax a bit now.

Linny- I suffered through my last ultrasound too, it's horrible to be so uncomfortable. Did they find the source of the bleeding? So glad to hear everything is looking good!

Annie - What's the most common problem?

JR - Did you test in the morning and then look in the evening? I think when hcg is low in early days sometimes it takes time to see the line- because they get darker as they dry. Could be an evap, but could also be a line that got dark enough for you to see as it dried. Your symptoms are still promising! I'm rooting for you, even if you are feeling defeated right now :)

GR- You are not wimpy :hugs: Dealing with pregnancy losses is one of the most difficult, tiring, draining things I've ever done. Ttc after a loss is not at all the same as ttc. I think it's really important to take the time to acknowledge and deal with the emotions of loss. I completely understand not wanting to take a break, and just keep going until you get pregnant, but I felt a lot better after taking a cycle off. The early part of the tww if pure torture, that's probably not helping you right now. Try to find some time for yourself, and do something relaxing, even if it's only 20 minutes.

Garfie - Will you share the cake with us?!

Celine - yay nausea!

Sara - did you test again?

AFM- 10 dpo, I somehow managed to convince myself not to test this morning. Honestly, I'm now scarred to test. I feel like I'm pregnant, I have not been this emotional since the first time I was pregnant (plus back ache and cramps all week, pimples, and huge, painful bbs). Picked a big fight with dh this morning about stupid things, but there are a few other factors (parents are going through messy divorce and one is dating a family friend). I'm terrified that I'm going to get a bfp and lose this pregnancy too, so for now not testing seems easier. I'm sure that you have all felt this way, and I see how much anxiety the pregnant ladies are facing right now, what have you found helpful or calming?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->