Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Wow lots of you in the tww at the moment, I understand being scared to test arabelle :hugs: either result will play on your mind. Just keep yourself busy (at least thats easy enough to do this time of year!) and hopefully AF will stay away.

The last test I'm waiting for is for antiphospholipid syndrome which is where your body produces antibodies against the embryo. It can also cause preeclampsia which I had with dd, so in the back of my head I'm already thinking that's what it is but we'll see.

I think passing the milestone of gettng past the date of mc, and seeing a hb if you were one to have not seen one before (like me twice) that helped calm me loads.

Hi Annie. Hope you get the results back x horrid waiting.

I went for my first mw appointment today, an hour of booking again. I feel like it's 5 minutes since last time I did it! I'll get a 12 week scan then see the consultant at 16 wks after my 3rd degree tear last time. We talked a but about labour options as well and I'm getting excited as there's now a pool in my hospital so I might get my water birth! Turns out my midwifes 17 yr old daughter is due the same date as me, she's not best happy!
Funny day really x

Celine - Thanks. I think you're getting to the point where nausea might subside a bit so I wouldn't worry about it being on and off now.

Slg - Thanks! I am actually SO happy and hopeful today. The best moment was after I told dh the news, and he got so happy and started touching my stomach and talking to the baby and being so sweet. I was so touched because that is the first time this pregnancy he has seemed to bond with the baby. Before this, neither of us had barely mentioned the baby without at least clarifying, "if it's still alive, that is." So I am so happy he feels it's safe to get attached now. And I am feeling a bit of the same way. :)

Did you go for blood work today?

Garfie - Thanks. Good luck with your busy day. Enjoy that cake!

Linny - Truly awful about your ultrasound being so painful, even though I already said that on another thread. :hugs: YAY for a healthy baby, though!

Annie - I am so glad they're running tests. Good idea to wait til after Christmas to get that last bit of news.

GRGirl - I am so sorry you're feeling so down and "done" with TTC. You are not a wimp at all. I don't even know how you've survived 3 losses. I personally feel like my life would shatter if I had a 2nd. So in that way you are actually SO strong and it is no wonder you are feeling tired out of this whole process. I truly hope you get your rainbow BFP ASAP.

Arabelle - For me, the only thing that has calmed me so far is my doctor calling me about my betas last night! Until then, I've been a wreck. But it definitely helps to get past points in your pregnancy where things went wrong before. I haven't had any spotting, so that is reassuring.

I do hope you have a BFP. Try not to be afraid of it, although it is TOTALLY understandable. :hugs:

Munchkin - Yay for a good mw appointment. Sounds like you will be well taken care of. I hope you get your water birth!

AFM - Feeling totally thrilled because I just threw up! :sick::happydance: I also have a nosebleed, which NEVER happens to me. I'm going to have to stock up on snacks at the grocery store tonight, though, because I felt so starving all day and I think that's partly why I got sick when I ate.

hi ladies. Quick update as I'm very tired and have a tummy ache. Not sure if this is symptoms or stress from worrying about my tests. My test this morning looked the same if not a bit lighter I figure either... 1. It's the beginning of a chemical, 2. my HCG is still so low that a doubling is still giving a squinter line, 3. I'm imagining the lines. Although I don't' think I am. They are colored when dry and visible with a trained squinter eye within 10 minutes. I don't think the tests are bad because I've been doing two brands including FRER.

I got blood drawn this morning. I felt a little silly going in but the nurse is so nice there. She said she would rather me come in and get a definitive answer than waste time and money on HPTs. So we'll see. I should get results in about 4 hours.

Oh, GRgirl, my experience is that if a line has color in it , isn't smudgy, and takes a while to come up it's usually the beginning of a real line. Fingers crossed.

well I put my tests from today next to my tests from two days ago. Today's are darker, just still very faint. Maybe I just caught this really early?? Fingers crossed. Here are the pics. I know not everybody believes in tests after they dry but what else can I do?? :shrug:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-tests-let-guessing-begin-5.html#post30863787
I'll have results in about 4 hours

Sara- I agree, lines are darker. I'm so glad you were able to get blood and that the nurse was nice! Last thing you need when stressing over pregnancy stuff is dealing with anyone who isn't nice! I can't believe how quickly you'll have results! Will you go back Monday for a follow up?

Yes, if today's test shows something (or maybe even if not) I will go Monday for another Beta. I love how easy my Doctor's office makes things!

Beta was negative :nope: Strange that I started to see progression.

Gosh Sara - must say I'm surprised. Sorry it's been such a roller coaster the last few days. Hope you're ok xxx

Had a fab day yesterday! Spotting started this afternoin, full AF due tomorrow. Ready for next round :/

Boodley - Sorry AF is starting up. :hugs: Hopefully next month will be the one. At least now you can have a few drinks at Christmas?

well dang it for both of us Boodley. My HCG was only 2. Where in the heck did those lines come from??

Good morning chatty ladies!

LL- Amazing hcg :happydance: It's probably a good reminder for us all that hpts are not meant to be quantitative. I hope you find it easier to relax a bit now.

Linny- I suffered through my last ultrasound too, it's horrible to be so uncomfortable. Did they find the source of the bleeding? So glad to hear everything is looking good!

Annie - What's the most common problem?

JR - Did you test in the morning and then look in the evening? I think when hcg is low in early days sometimes it takes time to see the line- because they get darker as they dry. Could be an evap, but could also be a line that got dark enough for you to see as it dried. Your symptoms are still promising! I'm rooting for you, even if you are feeling defeated right now :)

GR- You are not wimpy :hugs: Dealing with pregnancy losses is one of the most difficult, tiring, draining things I've ever done. Ttc after a loss is not at all the same as ttc. I think it's really important to take the time to acknowledge and deal with the emotions of loss. I completely understand not wanting to take a break, and just keep going until you get pregnant, but I felt a lot better after taking a cycle off. The early part of the tww if pure torture, that's probably not helping you right now. Try to find some time for yourself, and do something relaxing, even if it's only 20 minutes.

Garfie - Will you share the cake with us?!

Celine - yay nausea!

Sara - did you test again?

AFM- 10 dpo, I somehow managed to convince myself not to test this morning. Honestly, I'm now scarred to test. I feel like I'm pregnant, I have not been this emotional since the first time I was pregnant (plus back ache and cramps all week, pimples, and huge, painful bbs). Picked a big fight with dh this morning about stupid things, but there are a few other factors (parents are going through messy divorce and one is dating a family friend). I'm terrified that I'm going to get a bfp and lose this pregnancy too, so for now not testing seems easier. I'm sure that you have all felt this way, and I see how much anxiety the pregnant ladies are facing right now, what have you found helpful or calming?

Yes, I tested at 5am and left the house at 5:10, only looking at the test at the 3 minute mark. Got home from work and errands at about 6pm and saw a faint line. Took the test apart and looked at it under the light (hubby caught me and scared the living day lights out of me). So, I'm not 100% convinced but AF is due tomorrow and cervix is still high and closed.

I know how you feel about testing. I did test at 10dpo, and now I feel guilty. Whatever happens happens, but I, scared too! Sorry about your fight. Did you make up?

Celine - Thanks. I think you're getting to the point where nausea might subside a bit so I wouldn't worry about it being on and off now.

Slg - Thanks! I am actually SO happy and hopeful today. The best moment was after I told dh the news, and he got so happy and started touching my stomach and talking to the baby and being so sweet. I was so touched because that is the first time this pregnancy he has seemed to bond with the baby. Before this, neither of us had barely mentioned the baby without at least clarifying, "if it's still alive, that is." So I am so happy he feels it's safe to get attached now. And I am feeling a bit of the same way. :)

Did you go for blood work today?

Garfie - Thanks. Good luck with your busy day. Enjoy that cake!

Linny - Truly awful about your ultrasound being so painful, even though I already said that on another thread. :hugs: YAY for a healthy baby, though!

Annie - I am so glad they're running tests. Good idea to wait til after Christmas to get that last bit of news.

GRGirl - I am so sorry you're feeling so down and "done" with TTC. You are not a wimp at all. I don't even know how you've survived 3 losses. I personally feel like my life would shatter if I had a 2nd. So in that way you are actually SO strong and it is no wonder you are feeling tired out of this whole process. I truly hope you get your rainbow BFP ASAP.

Arabelle - For me, the only thing that has calmed me so far is my doctor calling me about my betas last night! Until then, I've been a wreck. But it definitely helps to get past points in your pregnancy where things went wrong before. I haven't had any spotting, so that is reassuring.

I do hope you have a BFP. Try not to be afraid of it, although it is TOTALLY understandable. :hugs:

Munchkin - Yay for a good mw appointment. Sounds like you will be well taken care of. I hope you get your water birth!

AFM - Feeling totally thrilled because I just threw up! :sick::happydance: I also have a nosebleed, which NEVER happens to me. I'm going to have to stock up on snacks at the grocery store tonight, though, because I felt so starving all day and I think that's partly why I got sick when I ate.

Beta was negative :nope: Strange that I started to see progression.

Yay for puke!! I'm happy for you!

Had a fab day yesterday! Spotting started this afternoin, full AF due tomorrow. Ready for next round :/

I'm sorry Boodley. I don't know when you o, but perhaps you can rin in the new year with some baby making magic!

well dang it for both of us Boodley. My HCG was only 2. Where in the heck did those lines come from??

How ironic that your hcg was 2! Yesterday in my dream, I got a letter in the mail saying my hcg was a 2 lol. I'm sorry your betas came back negative though. Hopefully AF will arrive so you can get on with the next cycle.

Afm: last nights dream I saw a guy get murdered and then the murder chased me around the mall and he wound up dying because he didn't get a blood transfusion in time. Then I got home late and my husband wanted to move. We moved into a crummy apartment and asked to be upgraded to a better apartment for an extra 48 cents a month.

I am super constipated (haven't pooped since Monday) and am really bloated. Boobs are still tender to the touch and appear a bit larger. Nausea comes and goes, and almost uh threw up smelling my husbands chicken sandwich from chick fil a. Cervix is high, closed and pretty dry. My cervix usually opens a few days before AF and drops low with creamy cm. I'm still experiencing some pressure throughout the day, but not like before AF comes.

JR- we did make up, thanks. Not sure whether I'll test tomorrow. I'd like to know for my dental filling, but everything I've read says dental work is ok. I'll be 11 dpo. Guess I'll see how I feel in the morning.

Will you test again tomorrow? Your symptoms sound promising. I wish I tracked my cervix...would give me something else to obsess over!

I will not be testing tomorrow if I can help it. I have a 12 day LP so technically AF would arrive either tomorrow or Saturday if she's coming. I might test Saturday morning, or Sunday if AF doesn't come

Sig sorry about your hcg :( I pray it's a mistake but if not here's to next month xxx

Jrepp one of my main early preggo symptoms is constipation, could be good :)

Can someone please do another list?? There are so many ladies in the 2ww I'm losing track!

Constipation was also one of my first. I normally have pretty loose movements and I had noticed that I was more normal then it turned into constipation. It is also how I was pretty sure HCG was dropping cause I started having my normal movements week as the spotting increased.

I refrained from testing this morning. Temp jumped a little, but as always waiting to see what happens.

I can do another list...send me updates :)

Sara- Sorry your beta was so low. It must have been higher to get positives. Although, I suspect that those tests detect significantly lower levels than advertised.

Boodley - Sorry about the spotting :( Did AF find you today? Glad you enjoyed the spa!

AFM- Got a squinter today 11dpo. I will try to post a pic later. What I wouldn't give for a nice, dark, solid line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->