Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Arabelle - Wow, great self control! Good for you! If you cave and test tomorrow you should be able to get a pretty definitive result. So excited for you!!! :)

Waiting to ov
Boodley - cd3
Rachel - did you ov yet?
Penguin - waiting for AF still?

TWW
Apple - 4dpo trying to hold out until dec 24 to test
GRGirl - 7-8 dpo testing weds
Kittycat155 - mid tww
Arabelle - 13 dpo squinter Thursday, next test Monday
Jrepp -14 dpo squinter, testing Sun or later
Sara waiting for AF? negative betas despite very confusing line progression :(
Garfie ??

Rainbows in the Making
LL 6w+2
Munchkin 8w+6
Linnypops 10w+4
Celine 11w+4
Elizabean 14w+4

Who did I miss?

I peed in a cup this morning, but haven't tested. I'm terrified of the faint line. I figure if I hold out another day, either there will be a faint line, and I can assume this will not stick, or it will be dark enough that I can read something into it. That said, the cup is still sitting there calling my name. Not sure how this battle will end... I'm 13 dpo, temps still high.

Ooo I would have caved by now. I'm not buying a test until last min to try and avoid.

I will join as I think there is some luck to this thread. I am about 3 weeks from last period. Have just been tracking periods and sex and not using OPK. Had chemical with last period-tested cause I was feeling so pregnant.

Guess I am tww but who knows:S

Huge temp drop this morning, AF will probably be here today. Next ovulation sometime between Christmas and New Year's Eve.

Arabelle - Argh! I am having poas-frenzy by proxy here! In all seriousness though, I really understand why you're thinking of waiting.....I think the sex dreams are a good sign though! x

Loribelle - You're very welcome here, i'm sorry to hear about your loss. Everything is up in the air after an MC. The best thing to do with the OPKS (I think) is to test your HCG down to nothing and then try them....some women say they ov with small amounts of HCG in their system so it's definitely possible to ov now, but i don't think the OPKs will be very accurate - as they pick up HCG. Hope that makes sense. Also re: the bleeding, I was told not to have sex while still bleeding? If your doctor hasn't said anything about that though it's probably fine x

Jrepp - What the other girls said, the responsibility is 50/50! Between xmas and new year sounds like a good time for ov and baby making (no work and less stress?).... Are you at parents or able to have time to yourselves?

Kittycat - Welcome here...any particular reason you're not tracking OV with opks? Do you have pretty regular cycles? x

I caved...as soon as my husband went out. Ha! I had to because I was picking fights again this morning...plus I can count on y'all to encourage my poas craziness ;) Still faint, but a visible line from across the room. There is something up with the dye on this test, it is darker on one side (the control too). I used a wonfo, will save the more expensive tests for tomorrow or Tuesday. I suppose I could have mentioned that part of the reason I'm wanting to know sooner than later is that I'm travelling for work Tuesday, and hubby is joining me, but not until Thursday. Pic attached. What do we think, it's not very dark for 13 dpo? I am not letting myself get excited this time round unless there is a super dark line. The other fun part is that my dr said she would send me for a beta anytime I get a bfp, but I won't get a requisition in time to get to a clinic tomorrow, and once I leave the province, the requisition won't work. So my only option is to risk going to a walk in clinic seeing some random who may or may not be nice about this.

Attachments

• photo(9).jpg
    photo(9).jpg
    11 KB · Views: 11
Arabelle - Argh! I am having poas-frenzy by proxy here! In all seriousness though, I really understand why you're thinking of waiting.....I think the sex dreams are a good sign though! x

Loribelle - You're very welcome here, i'm sorry to hear about your loss. Everything is up in the air after an MC. The best thing to do with the OPKS (I think) is to test your HCG down to nothing and then try them....some women say they ov with small amounts of HCG in their system so it's definitely possible to ov now, but i don't think the OPKs will be very accurate - as they pick up HCG. Hope that makes sense. Also re: the bleeding, I was told not to have sex while still bleeding? If your doctor hasn't said anything about that though it's probably fine x

Jrepp - What the other girls said, the responsibility is 50/50! Between xmas and new year sounds like a good time for ov and baby making (no work and less stress?).... Are you at parents or able to have time to yourselves?

Kittycat - Welcome here...any particular reason you're not tracking OV with opks? Do you have pretty regular cycles? x

I know it's a shared responsibility, but I can't help but feel down when hubby fulfills his end and then I drop the ball. No work and less stress is right! Puts possible due date at hubby and my brother shared b-day. We are lucky that our families are all in the same state. The plan is to spend Christmas Day at my parents and then the weekend of the 28th at hubby's moms house, but the nights we have to ourselves.

I caved...as soon as my husband went out. Ha! I had to because I was picking fights again this morning...plus I can count on y'all to encourage my poas craziness ;) Still faint, but a visible line from across the room. There is something up with the dye on this test, it is darker on one side (the control too). I used a wonfo, will save the more expensive tests for tomorrow or Tuesday. I suppose I could have mentioned that part of the reason I'm wanting to know sooner than later is that I'm travelling for work Tuesday, and hubby is joining me, but not until Thursday. Pic attached. What do we think, it's not very dark for 13 dpo? I am not letting myself get excited this time round unless there is a super dark line. The other fun part is that my dr said she would send me for a beta anytime I get a bfp, but I won't get a requisition in time to get to a clinic tomorrow, and once I leave the province, the requisition won't work. So my only option is to risk going to a walk in clinic seeing some random who may or may not be nice about this.

Whoop whoop!! I can see the line without enlarging the pic.

I can def see a line!! But you're right, the test looks a bit odd! Xx

Aww JRepp I'm sorry you're still feeling so down :hugs: I think ttc at Christmas time will be special. Being off work will definitely not hurt. I think it's easy to underestimate how much ttc and mcs impact us, and removing any extra stress (like being off work) will be helpful.

I've never done a digi. Has anyone gotten a positive on a digi and carried on to have a chemical/early loss (5w or less type thing)?

I'm not sure how sensitive they are but I suspect it's possible to have a chemical after a digi. I only really believe it when I see the words 'pregnant' so I've followed my digis to 3+ on all 3 pregnancies x

Munchkin - that's what I was afraid of...obviously I know it's always possible to lose a pregnancy, but I would be willing to invest in a digi it it will calm me. Maybe Tuesday night I'll go buy one if the lines get darker and I don't feel like AF is on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->