Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Arabelle- holy + Batman!!!! So happy for you!!!

And you are totally right :hug: I need to somehow stop spazzing and just stay calm. Failing to conceive doesn't mean *I'M* a failure. I know it but I can't get my emotions to go along with my brain. Also not that it's an excuse but the Progesterone is making me crazy psycho PMSing lady. I haven't felt this down and weepy and out of control sad in a LONG time (years, actually). Just started about 4 days go, so it has to be related. I don't get this PMSey when I AM actually PMSing.

But enough about me and my craziness!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! We have another graduate, yay!

GRgirl- I don't want to give you false hope, but you're still mid tww right? Your temps are near but not below cover line? Post your chart! I've been ridiculously emotional for the last week, and was with the last two bfps as well. Maybe it's a good sign???

Here is my crazy chart this month My Weird Chart I'm 9DPO, I think, unless I did O super early on.

GR that is definitely not an out chart! Looking at last month, you are still well above cover. I think you have a case of the mid tww crazies, that's all! We all get it!

Oh garfie :( i second all thats been said :(

Arabelle!! Yeay!

I think what I’m so worried about is the temp dips the last few days and the eggwhite. That’s weird. And I’ve read tons that you can get wet or eggwhite cm right before AF (although I usually don’t). So now I’m worried :( I have some kind of irrational fear that this was an anovulatory cycle because I didn’t get my typical temp raise after O- it was a slow rise.

Oh well, today is Arabelle day :D My whining can wait for another day. We have to celebrate the BFP!!!

Grgirl - there's still a clear rise though. None are going below the cover line, the missing data in the first phase I think may be causing the cover line to seem higher than it would otherwise be? I had an annov cycle before bfp cycle but it was obvious because very short cycle and weird AF. I think you'll know if it is based on length...I doubt it is though! X

Arabelle - congrAtulations!!!!!!! That is sooooo wonderful! :happydance: When are you due???

Garfie - sooooo sorry about your dh's decision to pull the plug on TTC. I know how much you want this. :hugs:

Hi ladies

Literati Love – yup, a few drinks will be on the cards alright. My OH makes a mean Hot Whiskey, which’ll be lovely over the holidays. Yum!

Sara – I dunno where those lines were from – but like I warned ya, I have the ol’ Line Eye, and I have it bad :0( Hope you’re doing ok – any sign of AF yet?

Jrepp – aww, sorry you’re out. I was convinced you’d have some good news this time. It is so disappointing each and every cycle when you’re trying but don’t get your BFP. It’s hard not to get negative and to be annoyed with yourself – but as others have said, this is never as clear as picking one person to be the problem. This is something you and your husband are doing together, and I’m sure he’d be annoyed at you blaming yourself like that. Re. him doing his part – you’re doing your part too, missus – it’s up to nature after that. We’ll both TTC over the holidays again – maybe we’ll both have early 2014BFPs xxx

Apple – good luck!! Both for getting the BFP, and for holding out!

Arabelle – not even going to comment on your book reference, coz it’s just too annoying. But I will comment on your BFP!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Delighted for you :happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Hi Loribelle – welcome, and sorry for your loss. I think I ovulated post d&c while still spotting brown – TMI, but the spotting was mixed up with my EWCM….

Munchkin – happy Olive day! Fingers crossed for your niece that the surgery will have things under control. I hope your sister is managing OK – it’s so hard being separated from your baby like that.

GR – <<hugs>> this is such a hard and stressful journey. The constant rollercoaster of going from hope to analysis to disappointment, to picking yourself up to start all over again – it’s exhausting. Mix that in with hormones and BOOM – the rows can be hard to avoid. Googling ideas to cope is a help, but it’s nothing like speaking to someone in person – even if only to let it all out – the grief, the loss, the disappointment, the anger, the jealousy – I could go on. Maybe it’s time to look into speaking with someone? Could you ring a miscarriage support centre to see if they have someone you could talk to? See if it helps? PS – you’re not alone xx :hugs:

Garfie – oh, honey. I’m so sorry that the conversation came back up again. I’m with the others who’ve suggested going ahead with the appointment. But I also don’t want to push you into something you’re not comfortable doing. You really have fought the good fight, and you’ve been through the wringer – you and hubbie. I can understand you feeling exhausted – and I’ve not been at this game for as long as you. You’ve been so strong and put so much into this. As others have said – we’re all here for ya, if we can do anything to help xxx Try to take the hols off, and re-evaluate in the new year. :hugs:

Linny – hello! Hope you’re doing well

AFM – really light AF this cycle. I’ve decided not to temp this month. I don’t really fancy waking up at 7.30am each morning I’m on my holidays, so just going to take a break from it – go by opks and cm instead. There’s a bit of me just wants to see the back of this year too….2014 is going to be more lucky, I can feel it.

Hmmm – ordered quite a few presents online, which haven’t arrived yet – beginning to panic! I’ll be leaving on Saturday!!!

GRGirl - I'm sorry you're having such a lousy day. Ttc after a loss is really stressful. I know it has been mentioned before, but I can't tell you how much a cycle off helped me, and dh. We really needed some time away from thinking about ttc all the time, and timing bd, and opks, and the whole works. I was much calmer this cycle...may also help that I kept a bit of caffeine and had some drinks until a few days past ov. I think you have to consciously make a choice not to let ttc become your life, and I'm not saying that lightly, I know how consuming and stressful it is, and how emotional it is to deal with loss. But anyone who can see three losses and still be standing is tough. You are stronger than you might think, and while I think you need to be gentle with yourself, and grieve and take time for yourself, I think it also helps to try to set some boundaries so ttc doesn't take over, or at least not as much. It also helped me with dh when I was calmer. I think it's really hard for them to appreciate just how hard it is for us. I'm sure your dh means well, and is trying to help, but it seems like he is seeing the reaction and not the emotions behind your behaviour. We were struggling to talk about ttc stuff, so we tried doing it when out for dinner, it kept the whole conversation calmer. Big hugs, it will get better :hugs:

GRgirl: sorry you are feeling so down and frustrated. It is so very hard to feel like we work so hard and hope so much but we aren't in any control over whether we get pregnant or not. ^^^This is some great advise and I should take it myself!

Sending a big hug to you, Garfie. Sounds like hubby needs some time to settle down and maybe you need a little break and then you can broach the subject again?

Arabelle: Lines don't get much clearer than that. Hooray! :happydance:

Also Munchkin - that is sad that your sister can't be with her baby at all times. How scary that she needed surgery first thing. I hope she heals perfectly and does not have to suffer from any disability in the future.

just checking in on you ladies!

arabelle- congrats! super exciting! finally!
garfie- im.so sorry. the girls are right, we are always here for you...whatever "accidents may occur" lol.

sorry I dont have much to say...so very exhausted. sad that the 3 preggies that were due around the time I was have all had their babies. 2boys and a girl.
still waiting for af. dont think I O'd this month but no more bleeding every 2 wks thank God! im day 31. gonna have to call the dr if I dont get af by Wednesday.

My test this morning (14 dpo) :)

Congratulations!! And you were worried lol.

Here is my crazy chart this month My Weird Chart I'm 9DPO, I think, unless I did O super early on.

I have no idea what's going on with your chart. Do you always skip the first two weeks of temping or was that just this cycle?

Hi ladies

Jrepp – aww, sorry you’re out. I was convinced you’d have some good news this time. It is so disappointing each and every cycle when you’re trying but don’t get your BFP. It’s hard not to get negative and to be annoyed with yourself – but as others have said, this is never as clear as picking one person to be the problem. This is something you and your husband are doing together, and I’m sure he’d be annoyed at you blaming yourself like that. Re. him doing his part – you’re doing your part too, missus – it’s up to nature after that. We’ll both TTC over the holidays again – maybe we’ll both have early 2014BFPs

AFM – really light AF this cycle. I’ve decided not to temp this month. I don’t really fancy waking up at 7.30am each morning I’m on my holidays, so just going to take a break from it – go by opks and cm instead. There’s a bit of me just wants to see the back of this year too….2014 is going to be more lucky, I can feel it.

Hmmm – ordered quite a few presents online, which haven’t arrived yet – beginning to panic! I’ll be leaving on Saturday!!!

Thanks. I hope we both (and everyone else still ttc) get positives in January. I'm considering not temping as well, but with the re appointment in two months the more data I have the better.

I sure hope your Christmas presents arrive in time. Can you track any of them?

just checking in on you ladies!

arabelle- congrats! super exciting! finally!
garfie- im.so sorry. the girls are right, we are always here for you...whatever "accidents may occur" lol.

sorry I dont have much to say...so very exhausted. sad that the 3 preggies that were due around the time I was have all had their babies. 2boys and a girl.
still waiting for af. dont think I O'd this month but no more bleeding every 2 wks thank God! im day 31. gonna have to call the dr if I dont get af by Wednesday.

Did they ever figure out why you were bleeding every two weeks?

Afm: AF came in today at about 12:45pm. I was relieved because we can now write off this month and start thinking about our next ttc adventure. Today is the 16th, so ovulation would occur sometime between the 30th and 5th based on previous cycles. Hopefully the break from work will be just what I need to get a baby settled in. Of course, my due date if we we're successful would be hubby's birthday. Hope everyone is doing well.

My test this morning (14 dpo) :)

Congratulations!! And you were worried lol.

I have no idea what's going on with your chart. Do you always skip the first two weeks of temping or was that just this cycle?

I usually temp all the time but was just sick of it and then had a horrendous flu for a week, so didn't bother. Wish I had anyway, because I have no clue what's going on now without those temps *sigh*

Boodley- I ordered a ton that are still "in transit" too! Ack! Really hoping they get here soon.

AFM- I start training my replacement tomorrow and Friday is my last day at work. I have interviews Thursday and Friday so hopefully one of those jobs pans out :( I'll have to have the HSG done probably the day or two after Christmas (assuming it's on to next cycle).

Temp shot up again today but test was - . Think I'm 10dpo. Spotting a tiny bit but I've had that before on non-pg cycles and I know implantation spotting actually isn't common, so not excited about it. Pretty sure AF is coming soon *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->