Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Just an update- spotting is getting stronger and bright red, so pretty sure AF will be here tomorrow. Getting the cramps and the back pain's getting worse. So that'll be a 28 day cycle, which I haven't had since before the October loss. Not taking my Progesterone tonight- saving it for next cycle. I'll call the RE tomorrow and schedule my HSG :(

Hey I'm doing good so far on the not testing. Anyone have this symptom sore left breast? It's odd.

Penguin - Interesting that AF hasn't shown. Have you tested?

GrGirl - Sorry to hear AF is on her way. She is so very evil. Hang in there. :hugs:

Apple - Well I know this whole pregnancy it's mostly my right boob that has been sore. :haha: So could be a sign! Good luck!

AFM - Lots of all-day nausea for me now, and a bit of vomiting here and there. I am definitely very thankful for all the symptoms I have.

Grgirl - sorry AF has arrived, but a 28 day cycle sounds like a positive thing in some ways. Had your cycles got shorter then? Do you mind me asking what a hsg cycle is? I heard about it once before as a positive thing.

Apple - hehe well done. Well bizarrely my breast soreness alternates. It started one right but it migrated about. Very odd! When are you testing?

Grgirl - sorry AF has arrived, but a 28 day cycle sounds like a positive thing in some ways. Had your cycles got shorter then? Do you mind me asking what a hsg cycle is? I heard about it once before as a positive thing.

Hey linny- I usually have 34-35 day cycles, or have since August of this year after the first loss. Prior to Loss #1 I was a 28-29 day cycle girl, then after Loss#1 it's been 34-35 on non-pregnant cycles and one of the losses was after a 35 day cycle. So I'm not sure if it's a fluke, an anovulatory cycle, or I'm returning back to the 28 day cycle. In which case, I have no clue when I would O *shrug* I guess around cd13-14 since my LP is always 14-15?

I'm actually ok with AF starting now and not 12/23 like I thought because it means no AF for Xmas and no AF for the wedding/honeymoon. :happydance: I'm sad about TTCing ANOTHER cycle, but the timing is better now, and I'd LOVE to go back to 28 day cycles (more TTC cycles in a year that way; I think it ends up giving you 13 cycles a yr as opposed to 10-11 a yr), so this may end up being a good thing.

An HSG is where they put a catheter in your cervix and insert dye, to run it through your tubes and uterus to make sure there aren't any blockages/check for fibroids and polyps. I've heard everything from it can be mildly uncomfortable to extremely painful, so I'm not excited for it. :( Looks like it'll be done 12/26.

Woohoo Apple- you can do it!!! Just one more week, one more week!!!

Times going fast so busy at work and with xmas plans. Hope it continues.

Anyone else testing on 24th?

Just an update- spotting is getting stronger and bright red, so pretty sure AF will be here tomorrow. Getting the cramps and the back pain's getting worse. So that'll be a 28 day cycle, which I haven't had since before the October loss. Not taking my Progesterone tonight- saving it for next cycle. I'll call the RE tomorrow and schedule my HSG :(

I'm sorry AF is coming for you. A 28 day cycle doesn't seem that bad. Almost standard in a doctors eyes. We'll be in the same boat again this upcoming cycle (minus the hsg)

GrGirl - Sorry to hear AF is on her way. She is so very evil. Hang in there. :hugs:

Apple - Well I know this whole pregnancy it's mostly my right boob that has been sore. :haha: So could be a sign! Good luck!

AFM - Lots of all-day nausea for me now, and a bit of vomiting here and there. I am definitely very thankful for all the symptoms I have.

Thank goodness for the nausea! Makes you really appreciate all the not so popular symptoms after a mc.

Times going fast so busy at work and with xmas plans. Hope it continues.

Anyone else testing on 24th?

Good luck next week!

Afm: icing down after a grueling physical therapy appointment on my foot and leg yesterday. AF is on day 2, and quite red. I tried to move the re appointment up, but she is booked up until march 28th, so I guess I'll keep my February appointment.

So I grabbed 2 LH tests from Dollar Tree and got +. Are these known for issues? Never got a + on Dollar Tree Ovulation so threw me off. Have had almost there and followed up with + from the IC. I had Wondo and Babi. Both I have gotten + on at different times but Answer always comes out alot lighter even when I have clear + on the IC(How is that possible...I know different woman sometimes have brands that work better but still.)

We had stopped using OPK after MC then CP as I got so pissed. So maybe this is something good that I randomly took and got a +?:)))

Will get back to you in 8-14 days(I have been able to get HPT+ pretty early)

My test this morning (14 dpo) :)

Congratulations!! And you were worried lol.

Here is my crazy chart this month My Weird Chart I'm 9DPO, I think, unless I did O super early on.

I have no idea what's going on with your chart. Do you always skip the first two weeks of temping or was that just this cycle?

Hi ladies

Jrepp – aww, sorry you’re out. I was convinced you’d have some good news this time. It is so disappointing each and every cycle when you’re trying but don’t get your BFP. It’s hard not to get negative and to be annoyed with yourself – but as others have said, this is never as clear as picking one person to be the problem. This is something you and your husband are doing together, and I’m sure he’d be annoyed at you blaming yourself like that. Re. him doing his part – you’re doing your part too, missus – it’s up to nature after that. We’ll both TTC over the holidays again – maybe we’ll both have early 2014BFPs

AFM – really light AF this cycle. I’ve decided not to temp this month. I don’t really fancy waking up at 7.30am each morning I’m on my holidays, so just going to take a break from it – go by opks and cm instead. There’s a bit of me just wants to see the back of this year too….2014 is going to be more lucky, I can feel it.

Hmmm – ordered quite a few presents online, which haven’t arrived yet – beginning to panic! I’ll be leaving on Saturday!!!

Thanks. I hope we both (and everyone else still ttc) get positives in January. I'm considering not temping as well, but with the re appointment in two months the more data I have the better.

I sure hope your Christmas presents arrive in time. Can you track any of them?

just checking in on you ladies!

arabelle- congrats! super exciting! finally!
garfie- im.so sorry. the girls are right, we are always here for you...whatever "accidents may occur" lol.

sorry I dont have much to say...so very exhausted. sad that the 3 preggies that were due around the time I was have all had their babies. 2boys and a girl.
still waiting for af. dont think I O'd this month but no more bleeding every 2 wks thank God! im day 31. gonna have to call the dr if I dont get af by Wednesday.

Did they ever figure out why you were bleeding every two weeks?

Afm: AF came in today at about 12:45pm. I was relieved because we can now write off this month and start thinking about our next ttc adventure. Today is the 16th, so ovulation would occur sometime between the 30th and 5th based on previous cycles. Hopefully the break from work will be just what I need to get a baby settled in. Of course, my due date if we we're successful would be hubby's birthday. Hope everyone is doing well.

great! we can be cycle buddies! I git mine after I posted on here last night. lol I'm not ovulating so that is why I get my period every two weeks

got af after I posted last night. going in to the dr tomorrow morning too see if my cyst has subsided and get more meds. af is not normal this time again. light spotting when I wipe and now it's a light brown. dunno what's going on or if it's just light because of annovulation.

Hey linny- I usually have 34-35 day cycles, or have since August of this year after the first loss. Prior to Loss #1 I was a 28-29 day cycle girl, then after Loss#1 it's been 34-35 on non-pregnant cycles and one of the losses was after a 35 day cycle. So I'm not sure if it's a fluke, an anovulatory cycle, or I'm returning back to the 28 day cycle. In which case, I have no clue when I would O *shrug* I guess around cd13-14 since my LP is always 14-15?

I'm actually ok with AF starting now and not 12/23 like I thought because it means no AF for Xmas and no AF for the wedding/honeymoon. :happydance: I'm sad about TTCing ANOTHER cycle, but the timing is better now, and I'd LOVE to go back to 28 day cycles (more TTC cycles in a year that way; I think it ends up giving you 13 cycles a yr as opposed to 10-11 a yr), so this may end up being a good thing.

An HSG is where they put a catheter in your cervix and insert dye, to run it through your tubes and uterus to make sure there aren't any blockages/check for fibroids and polyps. I've heard everything from it can be mildly uncomfortable to extremely painful, so I'm not excited for it. :( Looks like it'll be done 12/26.
I had one done 2 yrs ago. it is quite uncomfortable and the cramping afterward are worse. I'd take some Tylenol before the procedure. I did mine on my lunch break and went back to work after. didn't hit me till after work about 3 hrs later lol

GRgirl - If the 28 day cycles were previously your norm I think that sounds promising! - and as you say - more cycles in the year! The HSG sounds rather uncomfortable, but will you have a local anasthetic? Or pain killers? In any case, it sounds like a good call in the long run. Are there any more tests after that? x

Jrepp - Sorry to hear about your difficult therapy appt. How long do you have to keep going back for that? Are you walking ok?

Kitty - I can't figure out what the different types of tests are from your description (i'm in the uk so not familiar with the brands)...are you saying you're getting +'s on both pregnancy and ovulation tests? Or different types of lines on different opk brands? If I were you, to avoid adding to the ttc crazy- stick to one good brand to test for Ov! It doesn't matter which, as each month you'll get used to the brand and be able to identify when you're about to O pretty easily. In any case, good luck with a + hpt! x

Afm - I'm a bit up and down mood wise this week I have to say. Had blazing row with DF yesterday. Lost my shiz on a call to British Gas today (but i guess that's normal). Other than that - I have toothache. #Joy.

Penguin- yeah I think I'll take a Tylenol 3 and the zithromax they prescribed for me, then I can come home and rest.

Linny- I'm hoping it's a good thing. No painkillers or anything, other than you can take one on your own before you go in. Should be pretty quick. Worst part is it'll be on Christmas Eve :( I'm gonna try really hard to take it in stride and not let it ruin my holiday. Not sure what other tests could be in store, this is the beginning of testing that my RE does.

AFM- temp shot up again today to the highest it's been all cycle (99F) but the flow is picking up, so it's definitely cd1 :( I'm bummed out but not as depressed as I thought I'd be. I'm trying so hard to focus on positives and work on my PMA. 11 months of TTC and I have nothing to show for it yet :( On to January and a year trying. Maybe that'll be lucky. Have all the supplies for probably another 3 cycles, and then I'll be re-visiting the plan with DF and the RE. We're saving for a house and buying that in the Spring, so there won't be any IVF until at least January 2015, if it comes down to that.

I have two interviews tomorrow and Friday and a possible job opportunity that would double my current pay. If any of those pan out then we'll be in a good position to consider IVF or start treatments in January 2015. So I'm focusing on saving $ and working on my career. I think we'll give it a year of "normal" trying, maybe some Clomid or other meds but not totally invasive treatments. If that still doesn't work, then we'll save up for more drastic measures for Jan 2015.

Of course I say that now, but I know full well I'll go mental after another 11 months with no success :(

Oh well- tons of people do it, right? Just gotta keep trying. Kinda sad that the HSG has to be done on Christmas Eve :( but at least I'll already be off work.

GRgirl - If the 28 day cycles were previously your norm I think that sounds promising! - and as you say - more cycles in the year! The HSG sounds rather uncomfortable, but will you have a local anasthetic? Or pain killers? In any case, it sounds like a good call in the long run. Are there any more tests after that? x

Jrepp - Sorry to hear about your difficult therapy appt. How long do you have to keep going back for that? Are you walking ok?

Kitty - I can't figure out what the different types of tests are from your description (i'm in the uk so not familiar with the brands)...are you saying you're getting +'s on both pregnancy and ovulation tests? Or different types of lines on different opk brands? If I were you, to avoid adding to the ttc crazy- stick to one good brand to test for Ov! It doesn't matter which, as each month you'll get used to the brand and be able to identify when you're about to O pretty easily. In any case, good luck with a + hpt! x

Afm - I'm a bit up and down mood wise this week I have to say. Had blazing row with DF yesterday. Lost my shiz on a call to British Gas today (but i guess that's normal). Other than that - I have toothache. #Joy.

I have appointments scheduled twice a week through mid January and then re-evaluating the situation. I'm limping around but it's better than it was. I think the manipulation is getting to the already swollen tendon on the bottom of my foot.

Penguin- yeah I think I'll take a Tylenol 3 and the zithromax they prescribed for me, then I can come home and rest.

Linny- I'm hoping it's a good thing. No painkillers or anything, other than you can take one on your own before you go in. Should be pretty quick. Worst part is it'll be on Christmas Eve :( I'm gonna try really hard to take it in stride and not let it ruin my holiday. Not sure what other tests could be in store, this is the beginning of testing that my RE does.

AFM- temp shot up again today to the highest it's been all cycle (99F) but the flow is picking up, so it's definitely cd1 :( I'm bummed out but not as depressed as I thought I'd be. I'm trying so hard to focus on positives and work on my PMA. 11 months of TTC and I have nothing to show for it yet :( On to January and a year trying. Maybe that'll be lucky. Have all the supplies for probably another 3 cycles, and then I'll be re-visiting the plan with DF and the RE. We're saving for a house and buying that in the Spring, so there won't be any IVF until at least January 2015, if it comes down to that.

I have two interviews tomorrow and Friday and a possible job opportunity that would double my current pay. If any of those pan out then we'll be in a good position to consider IVF or start treatments in January 2015. So I'm focusing on saving $ and working on my career. I think we'll give it a year of "normal" trying, maybe some Clomid or other meds but not totally invasive treatments. If that still doesn't work, then we'll save up for more drastic measures for Jan 2015.

Of course I say that now, but I know full well I'll go mental after another 11 months with no success :(

Oh well- tons of people do it, right? Just gotta keep trying. Kinda sad that the HSG has to be done on Christmas Eve :( but at least I'll already be off work.

Good luck with your appointment and your job interviews! Is your hsg covered by health insurance?

Afm: cd 3 and not much going on. Hopefully the bleeding will be done today or tomorrow and the baby making marathon of a lifetime can commence. I'm going to look into what I can do to increase fertility this cycle without altering my body in case we aren't successful and end up having to go to the re.

Hi ladies. I am now 8 weeks post mc and no sign of AF. I went to my RE today for an ultrasound. She says that my lining is so thin that there is nothing to shed and that there is nothing on my ovaries to indicate that I have ovulated since the mc or will ovulate anytime soon. Basically my whole system is just shut off. Assuming all my lab work from today comes back ok I can start my fertility meds tomorrow and that will force my body to cycle along with the added benefit of (hopefully) making several follicles/eggs. Not looking forward to the side effects of the medication but I am grateful to be getting things going again.

Interesting note from my RE: really high levels of LH (which I have) can cause false positives on urine pregnancy tests.

lots of luck on the hsg, it's a breeze but yes bad timing. good luck with the job search! sounds like you have some good opportunities! we are here for you no matter what happens. it is very frustrating to watch time pass and get no results. our time is coming soon and you never know what happens when you get settled into a good job and lessen the stress!

yay slg! fx for some good eggies for you! that's what happened after my mc, no af for 8 wks and no ovulation. I just went in today. the cyst I had subsided and saw 4 eggs on my left ovary. started my meds today! looking to do iui next weekend if all looks good next Thursday. super excited to get going again!

Hi ladies. I am now 8 weeks post mc and no sign of AF. I went to my RE today for an ultrasound. She says that my lining is so thin that there is nothing to shed and that there is nothing on my ovaries to indicate that I have ovulated since the mc or will ovulate anytime soon. Basically my whole system is just shut off. Assuming all my lab work from today comes back ok I can start my fertility meds tomorrow and that will force my body to cycle along with the added benefit of (hopefully) making several follicles/eggs. Not looking forward to the side effects of the medication but I am grateful to be getting things going again.

Interesting note from my RE: really high levels of LH (which I have) can cause false positives on urine pregnancy tests.

Hey Sig, seeing as that we are going to pretty much the same fertility clinic (aside from mine being at Denver Health and yours at UH), what was your first appointment like? I am trying to gather as much information as I can, so that I go in well informed and ready for whatever happens. My appointment is coincidentally scheduled for CD3 if my body cooperates and AF arrives when scheduled. That is of course assuming that I don't get pregnant this cycle or the January cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->