Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Thanks celine.

I am having blood tests, the first few were 2 days apart, then 4 days, nnow weekly. I had my biggest drop last week...375 to 110 so praying for a nice low result on monday 23rd.

Xxx

Sailorsgirl the person who started this thread ovukated the day her hcg hit 0 so dont be caught off guard ;)
I never had hcg testing but i think my tests were negative for about a week before i ovulated this last time.

On my phone so quick pop in

Slg - sorry to hear that -
Let's hope it's a fluke and next month your levels will be down:happydance:

Afm - I came off my progesterone days ago and was feeling a teeny bit hopeful - 17dpo she got me and brought her mate ms backache
To the party it was so bad yesterday that
I actually cried - not like me and in front of the children to:cry:

Will try and pop back later but got a lot of
Family stuff going on and some big decisions to make:growlmad:

:hugs:

X

Hope everything's ok Garfie.

Afm: cd 6, not much going on. Ovulation between 8 and 14 days from now. Hubby pulled a muscle in his back and I'm still in pain from injections, so baby making marathon put on hold. I'm going to talk yo hubby tonight about trying this cycle.

Sailorsgirl - Welcome here and I'm so sorry about your loss. :hugs: I hope your hCG drops very quickly so you can start to try again.

Celine - Wow, I can't believe how far along you are! You're almost in the 2nd tri! So happy for you.

Garfie - Wow, so sorry AF has been so cruel to you this time! Good luck on making all these big decisions. I know it must be difficult.

Jrepp - I hope the pain subsides soon so you can get back to the BD marathon. It will be nice to be BDing over Christmas!

Thank you :) I am hoping to start bding over the next few days if luck is on our side we might catch that egg. Im not holding out much hope but I'll feel better knowing we are doing something if that makes sense? Xxx

Hi Sailorsgirl. Sorry you find yourself here but welcome. It is actually common to ovulate even before your HCG hits 0 so keep an eye out. Anything below 50 seems to be compatible with ovulation.

Unfortunately, all I can do is hope that my body brings down the FSH level on its own. There is no medication to help that. If the level remains as high as it is then I'm considered in menopause and I may ovulate occasionally on my own which would be my only chance at pregnancy. But, I have a feeling that my levels were this high all along and I did manage to get pregnant a few months ago. Hopefully I can do it again.

Sailorsgirl i agree, u have to at least try, if it doesnt catch then maybe your body wasnt ready yet, but if undont give it a go you wont know.

Hey I'm back, had a good trip but glad to be home.

I caved today (pm) Bd tested bfn boo. Think im out as I'm atleast 11dpo. :(
Sara sorry to hear your body isn't playing fair.

jrepp-ish pelvic pain! worst pain ever! Hope the injections help and your hubby feels better too so you can get your bfp this month!

sara- so sorry to hear of the fsh... hope you can get back on track next month!

sailor- welcome to the group. so sorry you had to come here.

afm- waiting to see what happens on Thursday. hoping for more than one eggie. Dr says iui may not help too much. probably no problems with motility like I was thinking since I've gotten pregnant before. I thought it would be a good next step and cheapest route.

Thanks penguin. My pelvic pain is pretty bad, but the injections help considerably! I hurt for about 3-4 days and then have no pain for about 3 weeks. Both me and hubby are feeling much better. Ovulation is between 7 and 13 days away so the :sex: marathon is about to begin!

Apple - Sorry about your BFN. :cry: I think at 11 DPO you might still have a chance!!

Penguin - Well I'm hoping there are more than one eggies for you as well! Interesting that your dr doesn't think iui would help too much. I guess you're just waiting for that perfect egg! Which I am hoping is there this month!

Jrepp - Good luck with the BD marathon!

Merry christmas to you all xxxx to day. Am 6m post first mc, in 6 months i lost twice and im now 13 weeks tomorrow so im feeling very thankful. Praying and hoping for bfps in here xx apple did u test again?

Tested yesterday v v light line. Tested again today with FMU light line that's dried darker and Defo pink! But after time limit so can't count it yet. No sign of af.

My friend just had her baby 4 weeks early got cuddles and she's amazing :)

Oooh apple im so glad to hear that :) who else is testing soon?

Apple- I was just about to say I barely had a squinted at 11 dpo, but this is better!! Yay for lines! Pic please!

Jrepp- glad to hear you are both feeling better and ready for the marathon to begin! :dust:

Sara- I'm so sorry about your hormones being out of whack. Our bodies do some pretty weird things sometimes, let's hope it was just a weird month and goes back down. If it doesn't, as you said, you got pregnant a few months ago, so it may not mean anything. My fsh was super low and lh was high, also meaning unlikely to ovulate, so who knows how things happen. Sometimes more information is really not helpful, if there is no treatment options then it only serves to add stress. You got pregnant only a few months ago, and I believe that means you can get pregnant (and stay pregnant) again.

Sailor- welcome! Sorry you find yourself here :(

Garfie- oh no! Ms backache is never welcome...hate it when af brings friends. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Celine- second tri! Amazing!!

Afm- 5w+2 and have been feeling grateful for symptoms...bbs are huge and SO sore, queasiness on and off, and burping constantly. Had some mild cramps over the weekend that freaked me out but they seem to have passed. First midwife appt at the end of next week. Hoping for early'ish scan.

Merry Christmas to anyone celebrating today!

Penguin- good luck eith iui, hopefully this is just the little
boost you need!

Tested yesterday v v light line. Tested again today with FMU light line that's dried darker and Defo pink! But after time limit so can't count it yet. No sign of af.

My friend just had her baby 4 weeks early got cuddles and she's amazing :)

That sounds promising!! Please post pics for us to squint at.

Oooh apple im so glad to hear that :) who else is testing soon?

How are you feeling? I will be testing in about 2.5 weeks if that counts.

Apple- I was just about to say I barely had a squinted at 11 dpo, but this is better!! Yay for lines! Pic please!

Jrepp- glad to hear you are both feeling better and ready for the marathon to begin! :dust:

Sara- I'm so sorry about your hormones being out of whack. Our bodies do some pretty weird things sometimes, let's hope it was just a weird month and goes back down. If it doesn't, as you said, you got pregnant a few months ago, so it may not mean anything. My fsh was super low and lh was high, also meaning unlikely to ovulate, so who knows how things happen. Sometimes more information is really not helpful, if there is no treatment options then it only serves to add stress. You got pregnant only a few months ago, and I believe that means you can get pregnant (and stay pregnant) again.

Sailor- welcome! Sorry you find yourself here :(

Garfie- oh no! Ms backache is never welcome...hate it when af brings friends. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Celine- second tri! Amazing!!

Afm- 5w+2 and have been feeling grateful for symptoms...bbs are huge and SO sore, queasiness on and off, and burping constantly. Had some mild cramps over the weekend that freaked me out but they seem to have passed. First midwife appt at the end of next week. Hoping for early'ish scan.

Merry Christmas to anyone celebrating today!

Cramping seems to be pretty common. My sister says it feels like her vagina is being ripped apart lol.

AFM: 10 dpo and the bd marathon started yesterday. I was trying to seduce hubbby, but it worked a little too well. Had fun this morning too!

Can't get a pic on here as its on the phone and I'd have to go onto pc and reveal to my oh my ttc obsession lol. I'm getting another test today :) I'm so getting my hopes up if this is evap its horrible x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->