Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Omg it was a bfp confirmed on clear blue came up straight away!

Yay.

Just popping in to say happy Christmas to you all.

Apple- congrats love, hope you get a nice strong line next.

Arabelle - hope you get an early scan booked!

For those in tww, good luck for the next 2 weeks. X

Thank you yep just hoping it gets darker now. Seems v light for af due but I don't know when I o. Still not sinking in but the fear is setting in.

Ah I posted just as you'd posted the digi. I think that's perfect!!!! Happy Christmas present! :) x

Apple - Congratulations!!!!!! That is wonderful news for Christmas! How wonderful! Don't worry about it being light. As you said, you don't really know when you ovulated!

Arabelle - sounds like things are going well for you. I get AF cramps for a couple days each week (extremely mild and only lasts a couple hours) and it always freaks me out a bit, but I think it is just the uterus stretching to accommodate that baby!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful time!

Good luck to everyone in the TWW!

Apple pregnancy afterr a loss comes with lots of worry but i am so happy for you! Yeay for more bfps coming soon

I hope everyone has had a very merry Christmas and/or other holiday! I started the bd marathon on Christmas Eve, and then continued on Christmas Day. I got a high on the clear blue advanced digital monitor this morning, so based on past experience I should be ovulating in the next 2-4 days! I have a sneaking feeling that ovulation is going to occur Saturday, when hubby and I are up in the mountains at his moms house for Christmas with his side of the family......AWKWARD!!!!

Jrepp- that would be awkward but I do hope you'll be able to find a way to fit in a BD session anyway!

No worries jrepp you don't need to bd on the day, 1 day before should do the trick :)

Hi Jrepp and ladies :hi:

I'm doing okay. Thanks for asking. I had a nice Christmas and had a lot of fun watching dd open her gifts. I'm trying to not let ttc become too consuming right now because as of now my Dr. says nothing is going to happen; no ovulation and no period. I'm feeling very frustrated but am ready to keep trying what I can to improve the situation. I ordered a few books on infertility and I'm waiting for them to be delivered. For now I should probably put my energy into losing the 10 lbs I gained this year. I'm not feeling very motivated to diet but know that I need too. Blah.

congrats Apple and good luck jrepp!
slg, let me know if any of those books are good.

went in today for my follicle measurements and they were very small. 11mm, 9 and 8. so probably another few days before I can take my trigger shot and iui. poo. I was hoping for some good ones! waiting to hear from dr. I only have enough medication for one more day so he better call tomorrow. I do have 3 refills left though. good luck everyone!

Merry christmas everyone! Congratulations to all the new bfps and good luck to everyone else still waiting.

Thanks penguin so another few days and they check again? Will they hopefully get more than one egg? Sorry its taking time but it will all be worth it!

Jrepp - we conceived this bean at my mum in laws in a tiny wee house and dfs creaky old bed from when he was a teenager! So, I think it's a very lucky and auspicious time and place for you!

Penguin - good luck over the next few days! X

12 weekd linnypops wow well done! Its gone fast from an outsiders perspective but I bet it dragged for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->