Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Apple - thanks! Yes it's dragged in many ways haha! Feel relieved to have got to this point. How are you feeling? Had it sunk in? X

Apple - :happydance::happydance: congrats hun.

Everyone else - I'm not even being a good stalker these days :winkwink: New Years Resolution - must try harder:haha:

AFM - Off to have my FSH/LH and Ruebella? blood test done today and finally hubby is booked in for his SA on Monday:happydance: as you can see we have both decided to give it one last try and then that is it we are done whatever the outcome:cry:

Hope you are all enjoying your holidays ladies

Will try and pop in when I can:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Great news garfie, at least then you'll both know you gave it your best shot. Hope the tests go well x

Oh yay for one more shot garfie!

Afm hasn't really set in sort of but can't shake the feeling that it will all go wrong. I'm trying not to be negative, maybe a darker line would cheer me up.

Linny - 12 weeks!!!! Woot woot!!!!

AFM: I enjoy the thrill of baby making at my mother in laws.....just a bit awkward this time around with my mother in law, grandmother in law, two brother in laws, two sister in laws and nephew all there at the same time :rofl:

I got a flashing smiley on clear blue advanced digital today and yesterday, and a nearly positive opk yesterday afternoon. Hubby and I have bd 3 nights in a row (well 2 nights and Christmas morning :blush: ) and plan to continue for awhile yet. I'm going to catch this egg for sure!!

Penguin - I hope those follicles grow, grow, grow! This is your time! I just know you're going to make a baby this month! :happydance:

Annie - Good to hear from you!!! How is your little TTC break going?

Linny - :haha: That's awesome! Definitely encouraging for Jrepp.

Apple - I love your ticker! Try not to worry so much! Have you called your dr yet? Will you get blood work taken? I felt an extreme feeling of dread for the first 2 weeks or so after I found out I was pregnant, but after that I realized that having a feeling a dread doesn't in any way affect the baby - good or bad - and at that point I was able to enjoy it a bit more.

Garfie - That's wonderful that you have one last try!!!! Goooo, spermies goo! :happydance: I will be praying that this is your month!

Jrepp - My recommendation would be to dtd on the floor to avoid bed creaking and bumping! No one will be the wiser. Sounds like you have a great attitude about this month, and impeccable timing!

Literati - 8 weeks already!?!?! Boy time sure has flown by. Have you gone to the doctor yet?

Hi Ladies - just stopping in to see how everyone's holiday season has been so far. Haven't been on bnb much these days but have not stopped thinking of you all.

Looks like another BFP hit for the holidays. Congrats Apple!

Jrepp - Nope, not yet. I have an appointment on Monday finally.

IAW - Thanks for popping in. I can't believe you're hosting a little onion baby already! :haha: When is your anatomy scan? Will you be finding out the gender?

Hehe jrepp i hope u caught that little xxxmas gift ;)

Penguin - I hope those follicles grow, grow, grow! This is your time! I just know you're going to make a baby this month! :happydance:

Annie - Good to hear from you!!! How is your little TTC break going?

Linny - :haha: That's awesome! Definitely encouraging for Jrepp.

Apple - I love your ticker! Try not to worry so much! Have you called your dr yet? Will you get blood work taken? I felt an extreme feeling of dread for the first 2 weeks or so after I found out I was pregnant, but after that I realized that having a feeling a dread doesn't in any way affect the baby - good or bad - and at that point I was able to enjoy it a bit more.

Garfie - That's wonderful that you have one last try!!!! Goooo, spermies goo! :happydance: I will be praying that this is your month!

Jrepp - My recommendation would be to dtd on the floor to avoid bed creaking and bumping! No one will be the wiser. Sounds like you have a great attitude about this month, and impeccable timing!

I'll call the doctors next week i think. They don't normally want to see you, just refer you to mw but in hoping to see the doctor I saw before and maybe I could convince him to do bloods or even an early scan next month. starting to feel some symptoms, light cramps, slight queeziness when hungry and tmi! Morning diahoreah. Fun fun I.may eat my words but long may it continue.

Apple - the feeling of dread is to be expected but like LL says its not affecting anything, it just takes getting over the hump, little milestones are good too. And hurray for a ticker!!! X

Jrepp - haha, so a sort of family effort then really? ;) x

IAW - hey there! Happy Christmas to you too! Hope you are doing great!

Jrepp, I agree about doing it on the floor. Jeff and I have done that at both sets of parents' houses.

We conceived emily while visiting my in laws, although on that trip we were staying at a hotel. We told my MIL we were pregnant and her first comment was, "I see what you two were doing over Thanksgiving". Haha. She was such a funny woman!

Congrats apple on your bfp. Fear is normal but won't change anything. Your symptoms sound really good too.

Jrepp, I can back up linny as my in laws showed up about 9pm on the day of ov and announced they were staying the night, in the spare room right under our room.Awkward but still possible!

Garfie I'm glad you are getting the tests soon. My thoughts are with you.

Penguin I hope you get some lovely follicles soon x

Literati I'm so glad you are feeling more positive. Did you have to hide your pregnancy over Christmas or does your family know?

Wonder, good to see you around. Not long now and you will be half way! How is your bump?

And linny, 12 weeks already! Congrats! Have you made any big announcements?

AFM I'm now 16 weeks 3days. Getting bigger every day and my horrible sickness went away at about 13weeks as promised by all the books. Just enjoying some time off work now and considering heading out to the post Christmas sales today ,not sure if I can really be bothered with that though! I did see lots of baby bargains in the catalogues. Tempting...

I hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday period!

Wow, lots of babies conceived with the in-laws around! :haha: It is definitely possible!

Elizabean - I kept it a secret from my family over Christmas. Only my mom knows and she has managed to keep the secret so far. :p I am glad you are doing well and enjoying some time off!

Hello ladies!

I'm currently waiting to get my first period after a mmc which occured on dec 17. I finally stopped spotting a few days ago.

Question. When did you first ovulated afterwards. I went to the restroom and noticed a bunch of cm. so I'm officially confused. Is it possible to already be ovulating?

Welcome. Sorry about your loss. To answer your question from my experience, I ovulated at my usual time after my first miscarriage, and ovulated on CD15 instead of CD20 following my second miscarriage. The next cycle I ovulated CD 14, and this cycle is still up in the air.

I have heard of women ovulating before their HCG drops back down to 0, and I have heard people say they ovulated later.

So looks like a chemical line barely visible this morning and digi says not pregnant I'm gutted.

Omg apple :(

Pix welcome, i ovulated three weeks after a mc at 7/8 weeks and fell pregnant that cycle but that ended in mmc, my bidy finally keg go at 10 weeks and i ovulated 4 weeks later. Yes i got oregnant that cycle and so far so good! So it depends on your body and sometimes depends on how long you were pregnant for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->