Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

I have been following this thread from start, ot posting much. I had 2 chemicals after MC @ 9 weeks.

I MAY have a good shot at this cycle as I have some SORE boobs but only 6 dpo. Been trying for a few years and know the feelings that go along with it. Head up and hope it will be soon.

Celine - that is a very upsetting and ignorant comment for her to have made - one that would only be said by someone blissfully unaware of how common miscarriages are. She definitely didn't mean anything by it, but people say a lot of hurtful things when they don't mean to. But I suppose I do envy their ignorance. But know that you definitely never did anything wrong and there was never any reason *you* should have had two miscarriages. :hugs:

Sorry for my absence lately, I have been offline for about a month now! Sadly back to work tomorrow but I have had a nice break!
Welcome to Mrs w and bebvern, I'm sorry for your losses. I hope you find this thread as supportive and informative as I have.

Literati and munchkin, I'm so pleased about your recent scan results, lovely news that all is going well.

I'm getting pretty round now and bub moves a fair bit which I can feel but hubby can't yet. I have my regular monthly drs appt Tuesday this week and my anomaly scan on Friday, so I should be able to see baby twice this week. Yay.

Unfortunately I have had to put my mc knowledge into use this week as a close friend had an mc at 10 weeks just after new year. She is sad and sore but doing ok. I think it was a good thing I told my friends about mine as she was able to come to me and know that I understand. It brings up sad memories but I'm glad I'm able to help her.

Jess I have my fingers crossed for you, maybe you just need a few days for hcg to double to get your definite line.

Hope everyone else is well and 2014 is treating you kindly x

I'm so sorry for your friend Celine. I hope she would not have said it knowing you had experience with miscarriages. I think most people who have never had/ known someone who experienced m/cs probably all think that way. I hope someday she never has to experience it either. maybe you could help her understand it better?

Penguin i suppose when i announce on fb this pregnancy and the mc's she will see where im comng from.

Should we make a new list to include the new ladies? Id love to see who to cheer on next (garfie! Jrepp!)

I have my gender scan tomorrow! But the kast two days have had pains on my right side that if i were 8 weeks id swear were signs of ectopic, im scared we go to the fun gender scan with both kids to find the baby has died! I havent shared this with hubby :( im trying not to think about it.

Oh celine :( it's all so hard isn't it. I know the pains are worrying but it's not an ectopic because you know exactly where baby is and unless you've managed to get pregnant whilst pregnant I don't think you've got anything to worry about! The pains are most likely stretching ligaments, something's got to give so you can keep growing your gorge bump :) you also felt baba move the other day. There is rationally No REASON there won't be a healthy blue or pink baba on the scan tomorrow and I am soooo excited to find out which! :happydance:
I agree about your friend too, that's so hard because it makes us sound like we must be old and unhealthy and we 're not, it happens to everyone. But yes she's lucky to be innocent enough to think it'll all be ok xx

Elizabean how many weeks are you? Can't wait for some lovely movements!

Kittycat :hugs: as always. Sounds like good signs for you, I'll be watching closely.

I agree please will someone do a list?!? I'm totally lost!

Celine how are you posting on Facebook? I'm looking for ideas because I think once I've told my gran today is the day xxx

So my wedding and this job apparently takes up all my time :dohh: so until March I'll be in and out and probably miss out a lot :( Jobs going well long hours but its alright haha.
Going to a wedding fair today! :)
I dont even know what cycle day I am! :haha:
Celine - it's probably baby growing more and needing more space. Did you have this with your other two? Sorry about your friend. I know full well it happens to the younger ladies :/
Hi to the new ladies!
On my phone so cant see much else :(
If I have time today I'll catch up but dont hold me to it haha
I'm really letting you guys down in that department :(
x

Celine - oddly enough a friend of mine said the same to me before my mc. I could feel something wasn't right and said I was worried about mc and she said 'but you're healthy, you'll be fine'. After the mc etc I realised health had very little to do with it. The thing is my friend has 3 kids and never had an mc so I guess, why would she suspect mcs were common? Or have any knowledge about them at all. Your friend sounds the same, no reason to know anything about mcs. And hopefully never will have to x also, I'm sure the pain is nothing to worry about - but know you will anyway so just :hugs:

Elizabean- hey there! Glad to see you're doing well and getting some good bub feelings! Sorry to hear about your friend through. The only silver lining from an mc is the ability to offer genuine understanding to soneone else. I hope she feels better soon. X

Kitty - sounds promising! When do you usually test?

Hi everyone welcome to kitycat.

I agree about the comment its hard to hear but she seems generally oblivious to the realities that we all unfortunately know too well.

Celine your scan will be wonderful try to enjoy it. I know all scans are a worry now. It's like the mc have sucked the joy from pregnancy.

Afm opks finally getting darker is expect a positive soon (could be wrong) continuing with smep.

Celine when we told my mil about my first pregnancy she made the same comment. I was only 9 weeks but dying to tell my mum so agreed dh could tell his mum. I knew she'd be beyond excited and rush out buying baby stuff so I laid it on and told her it was secret and not getting excited until after the scan. That's when she said 'you're young & healthy, you'll be fine!' Luckily I was ok that time.

This time we told her at 10 weeks and I lost the baby at 12 weeks. Her words came back to me this time :cry: I know she was just trying to reassure me but now she realises being 'young' (I'm 33) and healthy mean nothing sadly.

Big hugs, I'm sure your pains are stretching pains, now you've had your scan and seen the hb and passed 12 weeks the chances of anything happening are so small. But I understand how you must feel and I know I'll be the same if/when I get a bfp after my loss. Thinking of you xx

Mrs W i know what you mean, im 32 so not ancient (right?) and look at rachel she is younge and skinny and fab, it happens to one in four pregnancies (2 in 5 so far for me) no matter what your sge/health. I think im a bit mad at myself, know i posted on fb with the other two at 8/9 weeks after a hb was seen, how naive of me.

The pains are still bugging me but i think i felt more pops today which is reassuring. The pains feel like when you have a really really full bladder and dont go when you should, then when you DO go you have an ache?

Penguin i suppose when i announce on fb this pregnancy and the mc's she will see where im comng from.

Should we make a new list to include the new ladies? Id love to see who to cheer on next (garfie! Jrepp!)

I have my gender scan tomorrow! But the kast two days have had pains on my right side that if i were 8 weeks id swear were signs of ectopic, im scared we go to the fun gender scan with both kids to find the baby has died! I havent shared this with hubby :( im trying not to think about it.

I would love to be blissfully unaware of the frequency and possibility of miscarriage. I think if your friend had known about your mc's she wouldn't have made the comment (I hope). I feel like an appology on her part is headed your way.

I am so excited for your gender scan. I truly believe that you are going to see a healthy little baby in there! Your pains are most probably just stretching pains. What do you think you are going to have?

Hi everyone welcome to kitycat.

I agree about the comment its hard to hear but she seems generally oblivious to the realities that we all unfortunately know too well.

Celine your scan will be wonderful try to enjoy it. I know all scans are a worry now. It's like the mc have sucked the joy from pregnancy.

Afm opks finally getting darker is expect a positive soon (could be wrong) continuing with smep.

What cd Are you on? It feels like you should be oing any day now.

AFM: My temperature is still up. Countdown moved my ovulation date saying I'm 3dpo, but I don't think it knows what to do with a triphasic chart. Yesterday, I started crying because I was overwhelmed with hubby unpacking boxes. Later last night, I threw up out of nowhere. I really want to test, but I know that it will be negative today since I'm only 9dpo. I believe that a urine test becomes positive 4-6 days after temp rise? I'm not really experiencing any symptoms that would make me think pregnant. The only things really are some dull pressure, weird dreams and bloating.

jessica: no symptoms? Do you usually throw up out of nowhere??! I'm really hopeful for you :)

I threw up out of nowhere at 6 dpo before my BFP at 11dpo!! It's lookin good!! :D

jessica: no symptoms? Do you usually throw up out of nowhere??! I'm really hopeful for you :)

:rofl: no, I don't usually throw up. I meant no nausea, fatigue, breast tenderness.....the usual stuff.

No nausea? Eh? Throws virtual water over Jrepp! Heh, sorry but you can't have that one. Nausea and vomiting - tick. Over emotional - tick. Swears blind has no symptoms - tick. I guess only time will tell, but I for one am excited!

Jrepp that sounds like a great sign :)
I'm cd 14 so yeah tick rock come on egg. It's dragging abit tbh.

Apple sre u using opks?

Jrepp sounds so postive, good on u for not testing, i beleive it was literati love who tested blank bfn at 9dpo and blaring bfp at like 12dpo :)

So gender scan i do think girl and secretly hoping for one too, for ultimatly selfish reasons, i love and pink and girly things :) alsoim hoping to room the two girls together (3 year gap) cos i dont think i could room boys 5 years apart together? I have a spare room..but id love to claim it as a guest/spare room!

Hi yep I'm using them and today they are noticeably darker.

Ithink I secretly want a girl next too but I think a little brother would be brilliant too (and like you said practically easier as they can share rooms).

I will attempt to make a list!

Celine- I hope your scan tomorrow helps you feel more confident about this pregnancy. Excited to hear what you find out!

Mrs W and Bebvern- so sorry for your losses, and welcome here. This is a great group.

Jrepp- take comfort in your symptoms being different. It means things are going differently than they have before. I think this could be your rainbow :)

Penguin- how many dpo? How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->