Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Jrepp - I agree with everyone. Those definitely sound like symptoms to me! And Celine is correct that I am the one who tested BFN at 9dpo but got a pos at 12dpo!

Celine - well, you definitely don't have an ectopic and I don't think your baby would stab you when s/he died. I think pains like you described are either a good sign because they're from growing pains and ligaments stretching, or WORST case scenario something like a bladder infection. I am actually getting stabbing pains now if I try to suck in my tummy or if I accidentally do when I sneeze or cough. I know it's either just ligament pains or my uterus saying, "No! I can't get any smaller!" So I actually feel it is a good sign.

Rachel - nice to hear from you. I remember how crazy busy wedding planning was. It's coming up soon!

I'm so excited had to update got my first ever smiley on an opk. woop. Actually noticed dull cramping today too so I think its gearing up. So next question. Do i stop testing now?

They say 12-48 hours after first opk, but I personally like to know when the surge is over. It's up to you if you want to stop or not.

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA...been busy with wedding planning (13 days away!!!) and trying to take a break from all of the TTC insanity... 9dpo today and I got 2 faint positives on ICs this afternoon but I'll test again tomorrow morning to see. Still not excited or believing it, but I'm sure that's normal after 3 losses.

Hope everybody else is well; I've missed you guys!!!

Somebody asked the other day where I am in my cycle. I forgot to say that I am nowhere in my cycle! I still haven't had a cycle since my mc (11 weeks now I think). But, today I had a ton of discharge. I would call it EWCM except it was thick and mucusy. I have no idea what it means but I'm super excited that my body is trying to do something :yipee:

Ahhhh I just saw all of the new people and I just saw that Celine you have a gender scan coming up!

And argh Celine I just read your friend's comment; I'm younger (32), normal BMI, good health, etc and I've had 3. Sometimes you just can't tell. If this one sticks, I'm not telling anyone until at least 15 weeks and that's just family. I think I'm not saying anything on FB until 20+ weeks.

Celine, I'll be sending good vibes. I hope the scan goes well and puts your mind at ease!

I will attempt to make a list!

Celine- I hope your scan tomorrow helps you feel more confident about this pregnancy. Excited to hear what you find out!

Mrs W and Bebvern- so sorry for your losses, and welcome here. This is a great group.

Jrepp- take comfort in your symptoms being different. It means things are going differently than they have before. I think this could be your rainbow :)

Penguin- how many dpo? How are you feeling?

I am 12dpo. some pressure in my abdomen. no breast tenderness yet. I keep poking them hoping something twinges! Lol I'm giving in and testing in the morning. Tuesday would be af appearance.

how are you feeling?

Oh grgirl i hope i hope you are not going to drink at ur wedding! How exciting <3 good luck! And please post us a wedding pic when you have time? Also (fx) a bfp x

Jrepp & pengium testing next?
Slg sounds like things are finally going on!

Slg - great to hear something's happening! X

Penguin - fingers crossed for you tomorrow! X

Grgirl - awesome on all counts. 9dpo is very early, I think that's a great sign! And congrats with the wedding x

Apple - congrats on the positive opk! It's very exciting seeing 2 lines whichever type of stick they're on! X

Celine - good luck today! Can't wait to find out which way your little person is leaning! X

Celine - enjoy your reveal can't wait to see scan pics and know:happydance:

Gr girl - congrats Hun wow what a busy time you have coming up:hugs:

Afm - neg again:dohh: so officially in limbo land:wacko:

:hugs:

X

Scan went great! SHE was uncooperative ;) but in the end after i went to pee and jumped about we determined that ther was no penis in sight, so the scan lady said 99,9% sure its a pink one.

Amazing! So pleased. Just what you wanted. Wow it feels totally real now. :happydance:

I was so happy when she showed me that heartbeat, so paranoid! I was in the mindset that well we are in the hospital so just in case...

Yes its as i suspected a pink one, i was so sick those weeks with dd and now again with (dd2 omg)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CELINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so very excited for you!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!! SO awesome!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->