Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Gr- that's great! Congrats. I hope this is your sticky baby.

Penguin - when are you testing?

Sig - it's exciting that your body is trying to do something. Have you spoken to the doctor about not having a period in such a long time?

Apple - good luck and have fun bd-ing.

Celine - pic? That's so exciting. When are you going to share the news?

AFM: temp is still elevated for the fourth day in a row. Fertility friend and ovufriend have not given me the triphasic shift yet which was somewhat disappointing, and countdown to pregnancy has a dotted blue line now saying I am only4 dpo. Yesterday I started getting gassy and today I have already farted about 50 times and it isn't even 6 am yet. I had another weird dream last night. I still have no breast tenderness. I tested this morning, but it was negative. I don't know if it's because I'm not pregnant, or if I tested too early. The funny thing is, I am fine with either outcome.

I remember coming into ttc right out of the marriage gates and being so excited about it. After my first mc, I became determined and after my second mc I developed a sort of calmness so to speak. There are some days where I am so excited and ready to be a mommy, and some days where I'm ready to throw in the towel and go back on the pill.

And that was my emotional rant of you day. I might retest Wednesday. AF should (hopefully not) arrive between Wednesday and Saturday.

As for me, this morning at 10dpo, I got a very obvious + on an Answer test and a fainter one on a Clinical Guard IC... Please let this little one stick! Calling OB and RE today to see about going in for betas, but I'm taking some comfort in the fact that it's a pretty dark positive for only 10dpo...

Here's to starting the rollercoaster and hoping#4 is my sticky baby!

https://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/MaxMaxMax_2009/PosHPT1-14.jpg

Celine - :happydance::happydance: congrats a baby girl you must be on :cloud9:

So so so pleased for you hun:happydance:

:hugs:

X

GR - That is a deff positive hun and such a strong line :happydance:

This thread is proof that there can be rainbows after the rain:winkwink:

JR - I know exactly what you mean - I have days like that:cry: hoping tomorrow will be a more positive day for you hun BIG :hugs: I have been trying over 4 years and my time is coming to a close:cry: - talk about farting :blush: I farted last night in front of hubby I was mortified he's never heard me - He was watching river monsters at the time so hopefully he thought it was on telly - but then you know when you start to giggle to yourself :haha: it's official I've finally lost it:winkwink:

X

:rofl: talk about embarrassing - the first time hubby (then boyfriend of about 30 minutes) heard me fart, we had just finished :sex: for the first time ever and I farted on his leg, naked as a jay bird. I tried to hold it back so it started out sounding like a pinched balloon, and then a big horn! Mor- ti- fied. Since then, it's been an "open" relationship.

I started out with really bad gas with my second pregnancy......so maybe!

Jrepp that sounds promising, grgirl i dont know what possessed you to poas at 10dpo but wowsers that a stark dark line if i ever saw one! Stick stick stick!

Gr so happy. That's fab news. Let's hope it starts a string of lovely sticky bfps in here xxx

yay Celine! you can breathe a sigh of relief! and just what you wanted!
bfn for me. we will try again next month. I am determined to do something different!

Yay celine - so chuffed for you that everthing was ok.
GR - congrats. That it very defintely positive! And at 10dpo!
Good luck Jrepp - it all sounds very positive.
AFM - think I'm 2dpo but don't chart so not sure. I'm going to test on Sunday if I don't start spotting before then - I usually spot from 9-10days after a +ve opk which was last thursday. No symtoms either yet so just have to wait and see.
Good luck to everyone.
L x

Penguin - Why next month:shrug: has she flown in?:hugs:

Loribelle - Have you had your spotting checked out?:flower:

X

Grgirl - That's a great line! No smudging, no squinting. I hope you manage to get your betas done - it should hopefully give you some much needed reassurance x

Garfie- I can't believe you've never pumped infront of your fella in 4 years!!! hahaha. I commend you!

Jrepp - :haha: A strangled fart is the saddest of sounds

Thanks everyone; I'm waiting to get my beta done right now and FX I'll know this afternoon.

After this I'm running around doing last minute wedding stuff so hopefully it'll distract me :) still not sure I believe it but I expect it'll be hard to believe for a bit. I'm trying to stay positive- maybe it's just my turn to be lucky? Let's hope ;)

Sorry if I missed anyone! Let me know and I'll add you :)

Waiting for OV
BebVern - waiting for ov after mc
Mrs W - waiting for ov after mc
Boodley - cd 4
Sara - maybe about to ov?! Still waiting for af after mc.
Apple - opks getting dark, working on catching the egg!

Waiting to test
Loribelle - 2 dpo, testing Sunday
Kittycat - 8 dpo
JRepp - 10 dpo, temps high, testing weds
Penguin 13 dpo, testing today
Garfie - temps high, waiting to test again

Growing Rainbows
GRGirl - beautiful dark bfp at 10 dpo!! Getting married on the 25th!
Arabelle 8w - viability scan Weds
LL - 10w+3
Munchkin - 13w+4
Linnypops - 14w+5
Celine - 15w+4 expecting a GIRL!
Elizabean - 18w+5
IAW - 2nd tri

Rachel - not sure what cd, busy wedding planning!!

Celine - Congrats! How very exciting for you!

GRGirl- That is one dark line! What a lovely pre-wedding gift! Good luck with your beta, try to focus on that lovely dark line!

Penguin - Sorry hun :( How are you feeling? Didn't you say you felt ov types cramps later than expected? Is it possible you're less than 13 dpo?

JRepp- It's still early. I had a barely visible squinter at 10 dpo, but a sane person would have called it a bfn ;)

AFM - Viability scan on Weds. Starting to feel pretty nervous. Anyone had an 8 week scan...curious if it will internal or external?

Arabelle for this pregnancy they gave me abdominal at 8 weeks and saw a hb..oh wait i was 9w, but the others they told me they try abdo first after 8 weeks.

Btw i have trans vag scans and after 20+ mins of me shaking my hips to shake my baby she asked to do a trans vag scan today, oh yes gals at freaking 15 weeks they shovd it in to check the gender...i was thinking it will be worth it etc. It was bcos of course the vag scans are way clearer. Embarressing as hell though!

Ladies can I join you please? I had a MC last week at 7 weeks :(( Am devastated but am really dertermined to get a BFP before AF arrives!

I only bled for about 5 days and reset my CBFM on the day I started bleeding so am on CD8... When should I start testing?

Kate x

Hi kate sorry for your loss :( i see its your second one too so not fair :( did you watch your cycle after your last mc? It can take any amount of time, one person on here is like 11 weeks post mc and still waiting (slg) i ovukated three weeks after my mc at 7/8 weeks and 5 weeks after my mmc at 10 weeks...so i think start testing whenever you want to, have u got alot of internet cheapies? Id recommend loads of hpts so u can see when its negative then start on opk :)

Celine - I have had that many internals - I would probably not be embarrassed - now other thing embarrass me:blush:

Kate - Welcome - sorry for your loss just a word of advice after a m/c hun our bodies do some mighty strange things:hugs: so what is your CBFM telling you LOW? do you chart some of the ladies (including me find it helpful) but as I say even OPKs aren't all that reliable after a m/c :wacko:

I hope you get your BFP before your first AF - just BD often hun that's my advice and give yourself time to grieve - we are here for you:hugs:

X

Sorry for your loss Kate. It's quite a journey after loss as you sadly know all too well. The ladies on here are so lovely and will get you through the hard times and celebrate the happy times :)

I tried properly straight away, i needed something to focus on. My clear blue monitor was a dead loss though because in that month i still had so much HCG in my ssytem my monitor went straight to peak!

On that subject. Does anyone want to borrow my monitor? The sticks are quite expensive (about £10 a cycle) but I have a few sticks still and i'd love it to get some good use but i daren't sell it just yet (or at all, i'm sure i'll persuade OH into number 3 one day!).

Let me know if you want me to stick it in the post. The instructions are with it and you can do a full reset xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->