Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Kate- welcome, everyone here is so great! I'm sorry for your losses :( I know how rough it can be. I've had 3 and the only thing that helped me was to jump right back into TTC. I think I was lucky, though, because I ovulated usually right on time after my MCs (about 17-20 days after bleeding started) but a few of my cycles right after losses were very weird. And this doesn't have much to do with anything but I love your hair in your profile pic! I want an updo close to that for my wedding coming up.

Munchkin- Luckily I never used the CBFM but I was getting close to breaking down and buying one. GL on talking OH into #3. I'd love 3 but OH is insistent that 2 is it, mostly bc of the losses. He can't take watching me go through more TTC and I actually think I agree with him. If this one sticks (oh please, I hope so!), this will be it for us.

AFM- I am EXHAUSTED. As in, it's 12:30 pm and I can't keep my eyes open. I feel like I've been awake for a week straight. I think I need a nap. I'm usually a go go go kind of person, high energy, but all I'm doing right now is dragging. Telling myself it's a good sign and the little bean is burrowing in and staying around for the long haul.

Hello there! Just popping in as I am almost ready to ttc again, just have to not get pregnant this cycle then I'll be able to go to our friends wedding in Cyprus. All my tests came back great and my cycle seems to have shifted to 26 days which is much better than the 24 day cycle I had before. The only test I'm still waiting on is the one for hughes syndrome / aps / sticky blood - this us what the doctor thinks I have because it's linked to both recurrent miscarriage and preeclampsia which I had with dd. Should find out this week or early next week.

But anyway... Hi to all the new people, so sorry you've found yourself in this section of b&b but it's a very supportive place and I've found it so helpful especially on those down days.

Congratulations celine on another fantastic scan and finding out your rainbow will be a girl!

Massive congratulations grgirl on the bfp! That is so dark for so early! Really hoping for a sticky baby for you.

Forgot to say good luck to everyone in the tww! Hopefully there will be some more good news in here very soon :hugs:

Yay hi Annie :wave: it won't be five minutes until you're in your next tww :)

Got my labs back- 44 @ 10dpo. Going back on Wed to check doubling :D

Yay hi Annie :wave: it won't be five minutes until you're in your next tww :)

I know! And hopefully I'll manage to stay a bit more relaxed this time after my break, I'm still running a lot which helps keep me sane. We're planning to ntnp until the end of March then go for it with all guns blazing, I have a feeling we'll have a Christmas baby for some reason!

Wow I just went to work and missed so much!

Celine congrats on the little girl!

Grgirl wow what a brilliant bfp so early well done. And stick baby stick.

Welcome to kate. Sorry for your loss. I agree just lots of bd but once your hpt is negative you should be able to rely on opks.

Welcome back Annie yay one more cycle until you join the ttc train.

Afm still positive opk and I continue to bd :)

Fantastic news grgirl, what a great month for you! How are you planning on hiding it at your wedding?

Hi Annie - I'm still here and still waiting :coffee:

Hughes syndrome has lots of symptoms - do you have any of them?

We were meant to be having a SA but hubby pulled out (so to speak) at the last minute so we are still trying - but I'm not letting him know anything:winkwink: no more tests for us this is it au natrelle or not at all:cry:

Still hoping for that elusive BFP:happydance: (been 6 cycles since m/c) as the ladies on here have shown it can be done so I live in hope:happydance:

Hope you get good results:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Garfie u rckn ur dh is onto you, like do umthink he has a clue when its the right time to dtd etc? Mine didnt want to know...in all honesty it might of been obvious bcos we've barely dtd since the bfp cos of worry etc, but since the vag scan he asked me if it was ok and could he perform a similiar action to me ;)

Annie just a few more days of keeping ur legs shut (so to speak) and then go go go,mlet us know the results of that last test, what can they do if its that?

Grgirl yeay for betas!

Munchkin already taling about ttc#3!

Garfie fingers crossed it will be your turn soon. Glad to hear you're still trying - last time I was on I know you weren't sure how much longer you would try. I do have some of the symptoms but as there are so many they could all be down to other things. Headaches is the main one I'm prone to, since the first mc I've had one I can't shake but I put it down to stress.

Celine during pregnancy I'd be on aspirin and heparin (the rate of successful pregnancy is 80% compared to 20% with no treatment) and then afterwards I'd be on blood thinners for the rest of my life as it's not just a pregnancy condition, it's a blood disorder.

It seems likely that this is the cause of my mcs but I'd be happy if it's not and the doctor just tells me it's just bad luck!

No time to reply properly right now, but

CONGRATULATIONS, GRGIRL! That is a very dark line for 10 DPO!! I would bet your hCG levels are going to be absolutely perfect when you get them checked. So excited for you!!!! When are you due?

Congratulations, Celine, on having another GIRL!!!!! I am extra excited for you because I would prefer a girl as well. :) I hope you enjoy buying a few new pink things to add to your collection. ;)

Grgirl - that's great news! Bet you the doubling is perfect. An early high is such a good indication I think! X

Garfie - There's plenty of testimonies of natural bfp on the 35+ board!...Even if not taking meds via doctor or having tests or whatever, there's loads of natural fertility herbs, stuff to help support your body etc etc. loads of avenues without having to bother dh......apart from for the obvious :haha:

Anniebobs - well, I hope the tests are clear but even if not...if there's treatment available then great! Wishing you luck. X

Afm - I have just given up on trying to avoid becoming a blimp and am making potatoes dauphinoise. It's padding, baby padding x

Hello ladies! What a blast of chattiness to catch up on!

Welcome to all the new ladies :flower:. I’ve found it great to have here to come to – where else would you get so many others going through similar things in one place? And having the ladies with their successful BFPs is sooooo encouraging.

Arabelle – thanks for doing the list! Can’t wait to hear good news from your scan on Wednesday. When I was scanned at 8 weeks, they tried abdominal first, then swapped to transvaginal (which is usually the one they see stuff on at that stage, but I think they like to try least invasive first) – so go with a full bladder, but don’t be surprised if they ask you to step out!

Hi Annie! Good to see you back. Hope you’d a nice break over Christmas/New Year. Did you find time went slowly or quickly while you took your break? Here’s hoping for a good 2014 for you.

GRGirl – WOO HOO!!! Look at that for a 10dpo line:happydance:! Congrats. What a great wedding present! I really hope this little one sticks for you. You must be so excited about the wedding – I’d love to do mine all over again!

Jrepp – it’s looking good! Oooh, here’s hoping!

Celine – Congratulations on your little girl! How wonderful, and lovely to know all is good in there.

Rachel – glad the job’s going well, and that you’re having fun focussing on the wedding! I think it’s a good sign you don’t know what cycle day you are!

Apple – keep up the good BD work! Hope you OV soon

Penguin – sorry it was BFN. Are you sure you’re out? What are you thinking of doing differently – I’m curious!

Sara – hopefully this is the start of a cycle for you! About time, you’ve waited long enough! Have you started your meds, or are you still watching the hormone levels? Hope you’re keeping well anyway – I know I’ve felt that I was cracking up waiting for my body to come right again. Are you going to use OPKs if you think something is happening, or are you letting things take their course?

Garfie – hoping it’s just a reluctant positive for you! How early did you get positives in the past?

All you pregnant ladies – I know it mightn’t feel like it for you – but, for those of us still TTC – look how far along you’re all coming! The weeks are building up!

Literati – hope all’s been well since your scare last week. Saw some photos of Niagra frozen over there recently – hope you’re not too badly affected by the cold weather!

Elizabean – glad you’d a nice break. Hope it’s all good news this week – great to hear you’re feeling lots of movement!

Anyone seen the new Johnson’s ad? About all the things that a baby brings into the world – talk about feeling stabbed in the uterus!

AFM - just waiting for AF to finish. I'm wondering if I'll ovulate earlier this cycle because last was anovulatory - DH will be away from CD8-10, so I hope not too early! My due date was Feb 5th, so if all goes well this cycle, I'd be 13DPO that day - last year, I got my positive on my due date from my first little bean........it'd be too much of a coincidence, right?

Love to all :kiss:

Wow! A girl goes to work and it explodes in here!

Thanks everyone; I'm waiting to get my beta done right now and FX I'll know this afternoon.

After this I'm running around doing last minute wedding stuff so hopefully it'll distract me :) still not sure I believe it but I expect it'll be hard to believe for a bit. I'm trying to stay positive- maybe it's just my turn to be lucky? Let's hope ;)

Your beta was great. Did you just ask the doctor or how did you go about getting the betas?

Celine - Congrats! How very exciting for you!

GRGirl- That is one dark line! What a lovely pre-wedding gift! Good luck with your beta, try to focus on that lovely dark line!

Penguin - Sorry hun :( How are you feeling? Didn't you say you felt ov types cramps later than expected? Is it possible you're less than 13 dpo?

JRepp- It's still early. I had a barely visible squinter at 10 dpo, but a sane person would have called it a bfn ;)

AFM - Viability scan on Weds. Starting to feel pretty nervous. Anyone had an 8 week scan...curious if it will internal or external?

Good luck on your scan! They did an internal scan on me when I miscarried, but I don't know if they do it in early pregnancy.

Ladies can I join you please? I had a MC last week at 7 weeks :(( Am devastated but am really dertermined to get a BFP before AF arrives!

I only bled for about 5 days and reset my CBFM on the day I started bleeding so am on CD8... When should I start testing?

Kate x

I'm sorry about your.mc. This is a great group. In my first mc, I ovulated on time. The second mc though I ovulated early. Once your hpt goes negative I would start woth opk's. Good luck!

Hello there! Just popping in as I am almost ready to ttc again, just have to not get pregnant this cycle then I'll be able to go to our friends wedding in Cyprus. All my tests came back great and my cycle seems to have shifted to 26 days which is much better than the 24 day cycle I had before. The only test I'm still waiting on is the one for hughes syndrome / aps / sticky blood - this us what the doctor thinks I have because it's linked to both recurrent miscarriage and preeclampsia which I had with dd. Should find out this week or early next week.

But anyway... Hi to all the new people, so sorry you've found yourself in this section of b&b but it's a very supportive place and I've found it so helpful especially on those down days.

Congratulations celine on another fantastic scan and finding out your rainbow will be a girl!

Massive congratulations grgirl on the bfp! That is so dark for so early! Really hoping for a sticky baby for you.

Annie - are you actively preventing or ntnp? What would happen if you got pregnant this cycle?

Got my labs back- 44 @ 10dpo. Going back on Wed to check doubling :D

Woot woot!

Wow I just went to work and missed so much!

Celine congrats on the little girl!

Grgirl wow what a brilliant bfp so early well done. And stick baby stick.

Welcome to kate. Sorry for your loss. I agree just lots of bd but once your hpt is negative you should be able to rely on opks.

Welcome back Annie yay one more cycle until you join the ttc train.

Afm still positive opk and I continue to bd :)

Yay!!!! Keep going. Hopefully yours won't be positive as long as mine were.

No time to reply properly right now, but

CONGRATULATIONS, GRGIRL! That is a very dark line for 10 DPO!! I would bet your hCG levels are going to be absolutely perfect when you get them checked. So excited for you!!!! When are you due?

Congratulations, Celine, on having another GIRL!!!!! I am extra excited for you because I would prefer a girl as well. :) I hope you enjoy buying a few new pink things to add to your collection. ;)

Ll - how have you been!?

Grgirl - that's great news! Bet you the doubling is perfect. An early high is such a good indication I think! X

Garfie - There's plenty of testimonies of natural bfp on the 35+ board!...Even if not taking meds via doctor or having tests or whatever, there's loads of natural fertility herbs, stuff to help support your body etc etc. loads of avenues without having to bother dh......apart from for the obvious :haha:

Anniebobs - well, I hope the tests are clear but even if not...if there's treatment available then great! Wishing you luck. X

Afm - I have just given up on trying to avoid becoming a blimp and am making potatoes dauphinoise. It's padding, baby padding x

Linny - let it go! You are pregnant so you have an excuse!

Welcome to all the new ladies :flower:. I’ve found it great to have here to come to – where else would you get so many others going through similar things in one place? And having the ladies with their successful BFPs is sooooo encouraging.

Arabelle – thanks for doing the list! Can’t wait to hear good news from your scan on Wednesday. When I was scanned at 8 weeks, they tried abdominal first, then swapped to transvaginal (which is usually the one they see stuff on at that stage, but I think they like to try least invasive first) – so go with a full bladder, but don’t be surprised if they ask you to step out!

Hi Annie! Good to see you back. Hope you’d a nice break over Christmas/New Year. Did you find time went slowly or quickly while you took your break? Here’s hoping for a good 2014 for you.

GRGirl – WOO HOO!!! Look at that for a 10dpo line:happydance:! Congrats. What a great wedding present! I really hope this little one sticks for you. You must be so excited about the wedding – I’d love to do mine all over again!

Celine – Congratulations on your little girl! How wonderful, and lovely to know all is good in there.

Rachel – glad the job’s going well, and that you’re having fun focussing on the wedding! I think it’s a good sign you don’t know what cycle day you are!

Penguin – sorry it was BFN. Are you sure you’re out? What are you thinking of doing differently – I’m curious!

Sara – hopefully this is the start of a cycle for you! About time, you’ve waited long enough! Have you started your meds, or are you still watching the hormone levels? Hope you’re keeping well anyway – I know I’ve felt that I was cracking up waiting for my body to come right again. Are you going to use OPKs if you think something is happening, or are you letting things take their course?

Garfie – hoping it’s just a reluctant positive for you! How early did you get positives in the past?

All you pregnant ladies – I know it mightn’t feel like it for you – but, for those of us still TTC – look how far along you’re all coming! The weeks are building up!

Literati – hope all’s been well since your scare last week. Saw some photos of Niagra frozen over there recently – hope you’re not too badly affected by the cold weather!

Elizabean – glad you’d a nice break. Hope it’s all good news this week – great to hear you’re feeling lots of movement!

Anyone seen the new Johnson’s ad? About all the things that a baby brings into the world – talk about feeling stabbed in the uterus!

AFM - just waiting for AF to finish. I'm wondering if I'll ovulate earlier this cycle because last was anovulatory - DH will be away from CD8-10, so I hope not too early! My due date was Feb 5th, so if all goes well this cycle, I'd be 13DPO that day - last year, I got my positive on my due date from my first little bean........it'd be too much of a coincidence, right?

Hopefully you ovulate right on time this month!

Afm: still very gassy, and almost peed my pants twice this morning :blush: I'm starting to feel more possible symptoms but it could also be AF on the way. My cervix is really high still too. I noticed that my skin is burning up, but I don't feel any warmer than usual. :shrug:

I know that my husband and you ladies are really positive about at month, but I don't want to get my hopes up for the arrival of AF. I guess well see in a couple days.

UPDATE: just got home and took another look at the hpt I took this morning. While you can see where a line would be, it was negative. I dont know what to think about this cycle.

Jrepp - I'm doing a bit better the last few days, thanks. I haven't had any more spotting, so I take that as a very good sign. Your chart looks really good!

Boodley - Hello hello! I don't live in Ontario so I can't speak for how cold it is there, but over in the prairies we've also been suffering from quite a cold snap! I'm staying bundled up and surviving, though. :)

I so hope that you get your BFP by the time your old due date rolls around. I know it would be bittersweet, but it would definitely make the day a lot easier to get through. You really deserve your rainbow BFP so much already. I can't wait until you get it!

Annie - It's great to hear from you. Can't wait til you're trying again.

Celine - Congrats! How very exciting for you!

GRGirl- That is one dark line! What a lovely pre-wedding gift! Good luck with your beta, try to focus on that lovely dark line!

Penguin - Sorry hun :( How are you feeling? Didn't you say you felt ov types cramps later than expected? Is it possible you're less than 13 dpo?

JRepp- It's still early. I had a barely visible squinter at 10 dpo, but a sane person would have called it a bfn ;)

AFM - Viability scan on Weds. Starting to feel pretty nervous. Anyone had an 8 week scan...curious if it will internal or external?
thanks arabelle. I'm sure I'm 13dpo. I had my trigger shot on the 31st.

spoke to hubby on what to do next, I want to go back to the full 9 days of shots and then trigger shot $1200 for all the injections. it worked in March. I don't want to wait any longer and hoping to use tax return $ for it. we will try without meds this month. but he wants the drs input first, which I know will be the full injection treatment. so here's to being broke! Lol

Ladies can I join you please? I had a MC last week at 7 weeks :(( Am devastated but am really dertermined to get a BFP before AF arrives!

I only bled for about 5 days and reset my CBFM on the day I started bleeding so am on CD8... When should I start testing?

Kate x
so sorry for you're loss Kate! Good for you to jump back on that horse! I'm no good with timing but the other girls will help you out!

you are so thorough! I love it! well, talked hubby into gonal f injections again after this month. lots of money! but it's been almost a year since my surgery and the scar tissue will come back sooner than later I'm sure. and we are almost at that amount anyway each month that the current medication doesn't work. thanks for asking!

would you try assisted conception?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->