Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Huge congratulations to GRGirl!!!! Fabulous news!

Celine: A girl :pink: how exciting! I would love to have another girl but if we manage to have another baby hubby really wants a boy which is understandable.

:hi: hi Kate. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I am the lazy ovulator and am still waiting for a cycle 11 weeks after I miscarried. I was 9.5 weeks but the baby was only 6 weeks along when I miscarried. I will say that from what I have read 8 weeks is about the long end of normal to wait for a cycle after a mc. Unfortunately I'm a bit of a special circumstance. I would recommend using hpts until they show negative and then start watching for ovulation via EWCM and/or OPKs. Once Hpts are negative the OPKs will work fine. But, some people ovulate before their HCG even hits 0. Right around an HCG of 30 seems to be a common time to ovulate.

I have talked to my doctor. She doesn't expect me to get a period anytime soon and she asked me to come back in February to recheck my hormone levels. I'm hoping to see some true EWCM soon! OPKs don't work for me because my FSH levels are so high that they are always positive. As of now my doctor doesn't want to give me any medications. She thinks that because my FSH levels are so high they medications won't work. So it looks like for now its natural or nothing. I'm doing acupuncture, herbs, yoga, and diet to try to bring my FSH levels down. As bleak as it looks, I still feel like I'm going to have another baby. My body has always had wacko hormones and I believe that my hormones were already off kilter when I got pregnant a couple months ago. If I did it once I can do it again :thumbup: Can you tell I'm an incredibly stubborn woman? :haha:

Jrepp were using the pullout method at the moment so there's still a chance but then the next few months we'll be ntnping then from the end of March were ttc (that would put me in the second tri for our holiday so I wouldn't need a doctors note to fly!) I have travel insurance that covers cancellation so if I do get pregnant and for some reason can't fly because of it I'd still be super happy!

Sara I'm glad you're not taking the doctors word as gospel, we all know how clueless they can be and if you did it once you can do it again. I hope the alternative remedies help get you there quicker though.

Ladies this thread is so busy it’s amazing! I haven’t been on for a few days so have a big update as I wanted to reply to lots of people. Sorry if I have missed anyone xx

Jrepp I love the way you described coming out of the miscarriage gates (a few pages back), that’s how I feel now! I just want it in the past now and to move forwards. I am sorry you have been feeling low, me too. It is so hard and I know it will be hard for me for months to come yet. How are you feeling now hun? Also I wondered, how early did you ov after your second mc? Where your hpt negative by then or do you not know?

Big congrats Grgirl. So pleased for you and hoping this is your sticky one. Being tired is bound to be baby digging in and the hormones doubling, your body is working over time just now, I couldn’t stay awake for the first 8-10 weeks both times I was preg. Keep positive and omg you are getting married next week!! I am so excited for you, enjoy every second! The day flies by so quickly and is such an amazing feeling. One of the happiest days of your life xx

Celine – a pink flavoured baby! Congratulations! I am glad the scan went well and hope you enjoyed seeing your little one. I am thinking about finding out the gender next time. Did you with your first 2? I didn’t with my DD and wasn’t planning to again but now I am thinking I will want to make my next pregnancy different and not compare so maybe I will find out (assuming I am lucky enough to have another).

Arabelle thanks for the list, I love it. So nice to refer to and see where we all are. Let’s hope this is going to be a lucky thread and keep the new year bfps coming! Good luck at your scan tomorrow, I am sure all will be fine. Enjoy seeing your bean! I will also have viability/early reassurance scans next time so interested to see how yours goes and what type of scan as I am not sure what you would expect to see early on.

Welcome Kate, sorry for your losses. I am going straight for ttc before AF as well. I have heard you are more fertile after a MC and although I know I would be very lucky to catch straight away, I would still rather keep busy and try. I had my mc at 12 weeks only last week and am CD7 today. Lets keep each other company while we wait for ov! :hugs: What CD are you now? Any update?

Annie I hope you do get your Christmas baby! I was 10 weeks pregnant at Christmas this year so due to have a July baby which I lost sadly. But I knew a few people who had babies right around Christmas this year and it seemed so lovely and exciting to have a newborn at Christmas! Maybe it was a sign that I could have that too! Maybe we will be bump buiddies! Xx I hope that your results are ok when you get them and that you don’t have the blood disorder, but if you do at least you know what is wrong and can have treatment.

Garfie, praying for a bfp for you soon, you deserve it :hugs: Any update this cycle? My hubby is ok with knowing where I am in the cycle and when to bd but I know a lot of couples don’t like that and find it takes away the excitement.

Boodley I hope it isn’t too much of a coincidence, maybe it is meant to be! Hoping for that bfp xx

AFM - I have stopped bleeding now after my MC but my hpts are still positive so I can’t use opks yet. I am CD7. I am watching my cm, planning to start bding up again by the weekend and keep testing to hope they go negative soon. Just want the next few weeks to skip by quickly! Big hugs everyone :dust:

Boodley having a break has been amazing, it's gone really quick actually. I think when you're trying time seems to stand still going from AF then waiting to ov then the tww, but not trying means there's no counting down the days! I can feel myself getting a bit antsy now though but that could be because my best friends baby shower is next week (we were supposed to be having a joint one) and my first mc due date is approaching.

Hi mrs w, I was also due in July with my 3rd mc but lost that one at 4 weeks. I think my hopes for a Christmas baby also comes from knowing a lot of people give birth last month (no close friends though) and it just seeming a bit magical. I hope we will be bump buddies too. I ovulated 3 weeks after my d&c (first mc, which was at 13 weeks) and fell pregnant right away (then had a mc at 5 weeks, but I don't think it's common to have back to back mcs even though it's seems that way in here) so hopefully you'll get pregnant quick too.

Ladies, thanks for a lovely welcome :))) I think I have stumbled across the most loveliest and friendliest thread going! Its a relief to find other ladies going through exactly the same thing :hug:

Grgirl - Congrats on your upcoming wedding and BFP! How exciting for you :) When is your wedding? I got married last March and I wish I could do it all over again. I definately think updo's are best as it keeps your hair out of the way :) If you need me to uploads some pics from my day for hair/make-up inspration or if you need any advice just hola at me :)

Mrs W11 - So sorry for you loss hun, it sucks does'nt it :( Big hugs to you. Im currently on CD8 so would love to keep each other company :hug:. How do you monitor OV? I am going to nervously be using OPKs for the first time along side my Clearblue Fertility Monitor! Lets do this, lets get that little eggy xxx

Annie I'm really hoping not to loose another, I'm nervous incase my womb lining isn't ready or something but i feel I have to try. I didn't have d&c it was medicated mc so I don't know if there's any difference. I wasn't told not to ttc. I agree tho a Christmas baby seems so magical <3

Kate ooh we are close in our cycle then! My
I usually use opks to track ov but because I've still got hcg in my system they are all positive. Have you done a hpt to see if its negative? I plan to watch for ewcm and try opks next week if my hpt has gone negative. Good luck Hun!! X

Quick question for ladies that use OPKs, does it show you fertile period leading up to OV or just when you are going to OV in the next 36 hours? x

Ladies this thread is so busy it’s amazing! I haven’t been on for a few days so have a big update as I wanted to reply to lots of people. Sorry if I have missed anyone xx

Jrepp I love the way you described coming out of the miscarriage gates (a few pages back), that’s how I feel now! I just want it in the past now and to move forwards. I am sorry you have been feeling low, me too. It is so hard and I know it will be hard for me for months to come yet. How are you feeling now hun? Also I wondered, how early did you ov after your second mc? Where your hpt negative by then or do you not know?

AFM - I have stopped bleeding now after my MC but my hpts are still positive so I can’t use opks yet. I am CD7. I am watching my cm, planning to start bding up again by the weekend and keep testing to hope they go negative soon. Just want the next few weeks to skip by quickly! Big hugs everyone :dust:

After my first mc in July, I ovulated on cd 16. With my second mc, I ovulated cd 17 (usually cd 20). My hpts were negative before I ever even started bleeding.

I'm doing alright. I was sad for a bit yesterday but I'm feeling better today. My temps are still up. And I'm still gassy, so things are looking up.

So jrepp u set to test tomorrow?

Kate i think when u get the first pos opk it shows you will ovukate in the next 12-48 hours...i think? Looks like u and mrW are cycle buddies this round! How often do you think u will check hpt?

Annie good luck :)

Hey ladies!

Sara - Your attitude is awesome and I reckon you're bang on the money - you got pregnant before, you can do it again.:thumbup:

Mrs W - Glad to hear bleeding has stopped. Don't worry about the lining stuff - so many women i've known have gotten pregnant on the cycle right after and are carrying their rainbows!

Kate - I never used mine for long but some ladies do find it gradually darkens in the lead up - mine was pretty random till absolute positive appeared. Seems like it really depends on the person - good luck!

Jrepp - Excellent temps! :thumbup:

Kate - it usually just shows the lh surge (unless you get the cb digital advance or fertility monitor), so just the 12-48 hours leading up to o.

Celine - I'm out of tests kind of. I only bought 2 frer, and took them both already. I have a digi left from pregnancy #2, but I'm trying to save it until a little pink line says it's alright. My plan is to test tomorrow, but well see if hubby takes me to the store to pick up some more tests.

Thanks Linny - you are almost half way there!!!!

Annie I'm really hoping not to loose another, I'm nervous incase my womb lining isn't ready or something but i feel I have to try. I didn't have d&c it was medicated mc so I don't know if there's any difference. I wasn't told not to ttc. I agree tho a Christmas baby seems so magical <3

Kate ooh we are close in our cycle then! My
I usually use opks to track ov but because I've still got hcg in my system they are all positive. Have you done a hpt to see if its negative? I plan to watch for ewcm and try opks next week if my hpt has gone negative. Good luck Hun!! X

I have'nt done a HPT as I am getting my bloods drawn by the EPU every few days. My last test was Friday and my HCG level ws 427. I am going for another one tomorrow so finger crossed its dropped quite a bit. With my last MC in 2011 I OV on cd14, so heres hoping that will hapen again!

I have been doing the exact opposite of symptom spot this month, and I think it's time to start symptom spotting. I just spent the last three hours convincing myself not to throw up and I have so much pressure in my uterus it feels like someone blew a balloon up inside of me. It could be taking my prenatal on an empty stomach.....and AF on the way (realistically) but either way, I feel like shit right now.

Kate do you usually ov around cd14 or was that early for you? I have a longer cycle, usually ov around cd21 so I've got a bit of a longer wait than you. Do your epu do that as standard? I don't even have a follow up with mine.

Jrepp only us ttc ladies would feel positive about feeling shit! I hope it's a bean settling in and not af making you feel that way. I'm terrible for symptom spotting, as soon as I've oved I analyse everything hehe! Helps me pass the time.

Hey ladies! Just a quick stop in before I run errands. I got a super dark + this morning that almost matches the control line! I'm 11dpo so that's crazy but I'll take it. Hoping it means this is my sticky rainbow baby but guess I'll find out tomorrow when they do betas again. So hoping it's my turn but I'm staying upbeat. I know the odds the RE told me and that helps me a bit (I think it's still something like 70-72% odds that everything will be ok?)

Mrs W11 - Before my MC I use to OV cd11/12 but with my other MC it took a good few months to go back to normal. I asked the lady today why I had to have follow up bloods & she said I will be discharged from them once my blood is below 10 as she has seen ladies have eptopic pregnancies with hcg levels as low as 15! I can't make my blood test tomorrow now & the next appointment they have is Sat :( Should I buy a Tesco cheapy pregnancy test to see if it's still showing positive? Xxx

Jrepp I've got a good feeling this is your month!

So far this month bd cd 11;13;14 (positive opk). Now its negative missed last night but one more for luck tonight.
Also the cramps I had were cd14 and a little on 15 so my guess is I have ovulated now. Without temps who knows.

Should I say I'm 1dpo? Ooo

Jessica, I'm so glad to hear you are feeling like shit today! :rofl:

So ladies if I put in my missing temps (over Christmas late nights etc) FF has changed me to 10DPO (so not late yet) and it looks like I have been testing since.........:haha:

I'm going to go with this - as I hate to see gaps in my charts:happydance:

So in theory she should come tomorrow or I should get a BFP:winkwink:

JR - Glad you feel like shit too - maybe you are coming down with baby fever:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"