Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Alright here we go! Symptom spotting with realistic possibilities besides pregnancy....am I crazy?

1. Increased temps - neither ff or of have given me secondary crosshairs indicating a triphasic chart, although it really looks that way to me. In a typical cycle I am only biphasic. Of course, with so many positive opk's, I could have just ovulated and it's showing post o temps.

2. Opk's - I've never had 16 days of positive opk's before (and hope it never happens again). I have heard of positive opk's in pregnancy, but usually not until after the hpt turns positive.

3. Dull cramps/pressure - could be gearing up for AF to arrive or it could be a baby settling in for the long haul.

4. Nausea and random vomiting - I have gotten very very sick with my other two pregnancies and we all know how they turned out. I randomly threw up on Saturday and choked back a vomit on Sunday. Today I have felt nauseous all day. It could be a sensitivity to hcg or it could be changing hormones getting ready for AF.

5. Breast tenderness - my tits have become quite tender today! I noticed it while reaching up to write something on the dry erase board. My nipples are also quite sensitive. Again.....pregnancy or AF.

6. Gas - I have been farting non-stop for 2 days now. I feel like a trucker! It could be pregnancy or it could be something I ate recently

7. Weird dreams - I normally have dreams that are outside the box, but some are way out there. Today I had a dream that someone left their newborn baby in my bedroom and I took care of it. (I also robbed a bank lol)

8. Thirsty - I normally don't drink much, but I have been extremely thirsty for a few days now. It could be the dryness in the air making me feel thirstier than normal or pregnancy.

What do you guys think? Am I correct in thinking it's something other than pregnancy or are those some really good signs of a hopeful rainbow?

GR- woot!!!! So exciting! Are you repeating beta tomorrow?

Jessica- if you're not pregnant, your mind and body have teamed up to play some very cruel games. Are you testing tomorrow?

Kate and Mrs W- I ovulated 14 days after my first mc (but wasn't far so hcg didn't have far to fall), got pregnant again and miscarried again. The second time I ovulated in a more typical time frame for my cycles on cd 20. We took a cycle off after the second one and I had an extremely heavy period with lots of huge tissue clots. I think if you're ready to carry on with trying there are certainly lots of people who are successful right away. I completely understand not wanting to wait. That said, my only suggestion to you both is to take the time before you ov and really let yourself grieve the loss. I think getting pregnant again immediately allowed me to skip dealing with some of my emotions and it all caught up to me when it happened again. As much as I didn't want to take a month off, it was definitely the right decision for us after the second loss. I felt much calmer and less stressed.

As far as when you'll ovulate, I hate to say, it's a total crap shoot. Everyone seems to have very different opk test results. Mine were darkish for a week before I'd get a clearly positive and then I'd often have several days of positive opks. This is where temping is handy because it can show when ov actually happens. I only used opks once a day later in the afternoon, unless it was borderline positive in which case I'd test again in the evening...this was probably unnecessary as surge would likely have been caught the next day.

Let me first say I cant even find the last time I replied, so please forgive me if I double up or miss out on anything!

Welcome Kate, I'm sorry you had to find this little gang but I hope we can help. There are some real OPK and chart experts here (me not included), and there is usually an answer to every question.

Congratulations to GRgirl on that beautiful line! And so close to your wedding too, how lovely!

And Celine, another girl on the way, I'm so happy for you!

Munchkin have you started telling people?

Boodley I don't think we have the same ad over here, but I remember when TTC after MC there was a nappy ad which made me cry every time. I'd have to leave the room or change the channel.

Jess, 1 and 2 I have no idea about, but 3-8 sound so promising, being super gassy and thirsty were 2 of my earliest symptoms. I'm hanging out waiting for you to test again!

Apple, goodluck in the TWW, we are here to support you in being as obsessive as you like!

Garfie, that's all very promising, I hope the witch stays away this time.

Not much happening with me, went to ob yesterday and all looking well. Didn't get a scan though which we always have done in the past :nope: did hear baby on the doppler though which was nice. 20 week scan is happening on Monday so I'll have some pics then.

Finally went to the gym last night- first time since sickness hit me at 6 weeks, feeling pretty good but tired today. Tiredness could be from returning to work after three and a half weeks off though... ugh.

Glad to hear you're doing well, Elizabean. I am looking forward to hearing about your scan.

Jrepp- your body tends to be quite cruel with you in giving you lots of pregnancy symptoms every month, but I agree your chart looks triphasic and your symptoms sound extra promising this month. Good luck!

GR- woot!!!! So exciting! Are you repeating beta tomorrow?

Jessica- if you're not pregnant, your mind and body have teamed up to play some very cruel games. Are you testing tomorrow?.

I am going to test tomorrow. I spoke with hubby while I was at lunch and told him how I was feeling and he actually suggested getting more tests. Its a rare occasion when he is the one trying to convince me that I need to test. We picked up 2 FRER and a Kroger brand test.

Let me first say I cant even find the last time I replied, so please forgive me if I double up or miss out on anything!

Boodley I don't think we have the same ad over here, but I remember when TTC after MC there was a nappy ad which made me cry every time. I'd have to leave the room or change the channel.

Jess, 1 and 2 I have no idea about, but 3-8 sound so promising, being super gassy and thirsty were 2 of my earliest symptoms. I'm hanging out waiting for you to test again!

Not much happening with me, went to ob yesterday and all looking well. Didn't get a scan though which we always have done in the past :nope: did hear baby on the doppler though which was nice. 20 week scan is happening on Monday so I'll have some pics then.

Finally went to the gym last night- first time since sickness hit me at 6 weeks, feeling pretty good but tired today. Tiredness could be from returning to work after three and a half weeks off though... ugh.

I took the Kroger brand test when we got home (thinking it would be pretty sensitive). It was negative. Looked up the levels online and it doesn't test below 50! What a waste. Got the frer ready for tomorrow morning though.

At least you heard the heartbeat! That would be the most reassuring to me, barring an ultrasound. You only have to wait 6 days to see your little bundle of joy. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

Glad to hear you're doing well, Elizabean. I am looking forward to hearing about your scan.

Jrepp- your body tends to be quite cruel with you in giving you lots of pregnancy symptoms every month, but I agree your chart looks triphasic and your symptoms sound extra promising this month. Good luck!

That is precisely why I am trying not to symptom spot anymore. It is really difficult, but in the end I feel like I will be less disappointed if AF starts as I haven't really been thinking that every little thing is pregnancy. I am apparently very sensitive to the shifts in hormones, so it all could be that. But at the end of the day, only time will tell what is going to happen. If I'm not successful in a pregnancy this month, there is always next month and I have my RE appointment scheduled for Feb 19th if all else fails.

PREGNANT!!! 10DPO and sore boobs woke me up. Got a faint line on 4 hour hold. 6 months ago I was up delivering my lil one and now I was up finding out this GREAT news. Told husband I thought I was pregnant.

Jrepp - All those sound really promising to me, fingers crossed for a pos frer this morning! x

Elizabean - Well done on getting down to the gym! I bet that'll pay dividends when it comes to labour- I keep getting told that - e.g. excercise makes it so much easier in the 3rd tri etc. Great to see you're near the 20 week - did you say you'll be finding out the gender? Can't recall. x

Kittycat - Woop woop! :dance: :headspin: Awesome! 10dpo is a great early result. Will you get betas or wait and see? x

Grgirl - hope the betas go well! Bet they will x

If any of you fancies a laugh/grotesque morning of fascination, check this book out https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041

And no I did not go searching for it :haha: someone posted it on FB....honest guv.x

Lol at the book I so want to get it as a gag gift for brother as he got me 101 uses for a dead cat years ago.

Wait till I am further to do anything. In my area they are big for pushing you to induce if your "late" so last thing I need then would be record showing how far I truly am. Wow thinking things out here or what?

Ok I am lost of what to do with myself as to excited to sleep. Do not want to tell husband for a few days when I can get a DARK test. See how long that lasts.

Kitty congratulations!

Jrepp your symptoms all sound great! I got a faint line on an opk before I got a pos pregnancy test and even now my opks are much darker than hpt with the hcg in my system so is say if you've got a line on opk now and you're sure your not icing or trying to ov then you must be preg! I hope so xx

Thanks for the advice arabelle! Ill see how this cycle goes but at the moment a break would make me feel worse. I just want to focus on something so ttc again is helping me. It's interesting to know you oved early after your first mc.

Afm - still getting pos lines so still hcg in system. Cd9 today. Cervix low and hard so unlikely oving any time soon but I normally ov around cd21 anyway so even if it weren't late I've ages yet!

Trying to treat myself to help pass the time! I'm also making the most of feeling well. I was so tired during first tri the last few months that I want to get loads done before I hopefully go through it again. Fingers crossed. Our house is up for sale so needs a good deep clean! So I'm making a list of chores to work through while I'm feeling motivated! Xx

Oving not icing. Pretty sure icing a cake won't result in a pos opk x

Kitty amazing news. So so happy for you. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: post some test pics ASAP xxx

Well....... Took the frer this morning and I may have seen the very faintest of faint lines if I held it the right way, I'm thinking it was negative. Then I started thinking, I had some "mid cycle" spotting around the 28th. If that was a VeRY light period, then I could have only just ovulated and be 6dpo instead of 12 dpo. If that's the case, I have no shot at it since hubby and I only dtd 1 time and that was cd 27 (or 2 days after possible new o).

I am so frustrated with all of this right now. Every single symptom could be pregnancy or just shifting hormones. It could be early still, or it could not even happen this month. Everyone around me seems so positive I'm pregnant, but I don't even know how I feel about it myself. I don't understand why it is so difficult for me to 1) get pregnant despite excellent timing and 2) stay pregnant once I get there! I just want to cry!

Yayyyyyyy Kitty!!! You and I are pregnancy buddies!!!

Have my betas again today. FX they've more than doubled. My test this morning was the darkest I've ever gotten of any of my pregnancies, even with DS! It was so much darker than the control line!!! Please let this be my sticky one!!

I'll stop back in later to update on my betas. I'm 12dpo today.

Oh jrepp :hugs: it's all of the waiting and the emotions that come with ttc building up. I completely understand how you feel.

If you can, keep positive, loads of ladies end up being pregnant on the one cycle they are absolutely sure that they are out. Until af turns up you are not out and given that you think you might have had a faint line this morning I still think it looks good.

If you are out we can be cycle buddies and keep each other company on your next cycle. I have a 34 day cycle so won't ov for at least another 2 weeks probably!! Xx

jrepp - :hugs: you never know the frer might develop into a healthy line...hopefully so....or else in a few days you should have a better idea of what the temps are doing and whether the cover line is higher in fact? Either way, I hope you get some kind of definitive answer.....waiting sucks. x

congratulations Kitty!!!!!

Jessica: :hugs: hang in there. It's too early to know. TTC is so emotional and draining. We all have been there and done our share of crying I'm sure.

Congrats on the bfp kitty.

Jrepp- a very faint line? That could become a bfp. I hope it is your temps are amazing and symptoms..

I think.I'm 2dpo so too early for me to symptom spot lol.

GRGirl- Sweet:) You in the USA? Can't wait to see your update!

I'm in The US, in Michigan :)

Results came back- my numbers quadrupled!!! 44 @ 10dpo, 185 @ 12dpo. Doubling time 22.7 hours :D

So next hurdle is a clear ultrasound on 2/3/14 when I'll be about 6.5 weeks :) hopefully that's ok. Just gotta get through the next 19 days until I get the scan!!! Yay! I'm SO relieved!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->