Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

jessica,
Ug. Sorry about your appointment mixup but so glad you caught it before you actually went.

I have used preseed. It is a watery lubricant. I usually just put some on up in there before we BD so I don't have to interrupt the action :winkwink: Some lubricants do bother me and irritate my skin but this one doesn't. I ONLY use this and astroglide.

kitty- yay for bfp!
arabelle- awesome you got to hear a hb!
jrepp- so sorry for the negatives! is frustrating especially when your body is giving mixed signals!
Celine- oh no! take some Tylenol and get some ice for the knees. maybe let your mom know how important her presence is to you?
boodley- maybe after stopping temping it will reduce your stress enough for a proper pregnancy!
grgirl- yay for doubling numbers! so excited for you!

afm- still waiting for af. took a first signal test today (cheapo) still neg. spoke to dr last night and he is recommending the injections again! yay! we will start after this next cycle so hopefully Feb will be our month.

Girls you are sweet but my mom isnt worried about my space, she just moved out in oct after living here (free) for over five years. She had her own room, tv, we still oaying her med bills etc. She feels she needs a holiday after "helping me raise kids and clean the house" ive always said i would do all those things she didnt have to, obviously my kids come first and by the time they were fed/dressed etc she would have started laundry or cleaning...its not my fault?
So i think she feels she would rather rest than be here which i think is mean, ill tell her on skype next time then, id prefer her to be here to help but if thats not something she wants to do then so be it. She is now waiting for an apartment and i think is fed up living with ither ppl, she wants her own. She went theu a bad divorce when me and brother were 7& 11 and felt she never got her life back, she iften says she never dated etc bcos i was such a problem child (yes she tells me this) so tbh i dont need to feel like shit so im better off alone with three kids.
When she sorts out her medical aid though snd we dont have to oay it anymore im hoping hubby will let me use the miney on a cleaner fx!

Ok sorry for that rant x

Sorry celine - I was getting your mum & MIL mixed up as to who stayed previously.

Celine - do you have postnatal doulas over there? We do here, i've no idea how much they charge tbh or whether it'd be worth it, but they do everything - cleaning, helping with toddlers, looking after newborns so mother can rest etc etc.

Celine - MIL/mother drama is the worst. You still have lots of time to sort it out, hopefully she realizes how you're feeling and wants to help out :hugs:

Gr- Amazing numbers! How are you feeling? Hope those reassuring betas help you to feel more relaxed.

Boodley - hope your body cooperates and holds off until the weekend/early next week so you can fit in lots of bd!

Penguin - glad to hear that your dr is suggesting injections again. Hopefully this is the little boost you need!

Jessica- Sorry you're feeling down. Ttc is really tough when you don't get pregnant, let alone deal with losses. I think your plans to try to remove some of the stress sound great. Last cycle, I didn't bother with temping until I was near ovulation, just to confirm it, and then I stopped temping again after it rose. It's hard not to constantly think about ttc when you start every day with a reminder! It seems like your cycle is probably predictable enough to get away with this as well, definitely helped me to relax a bit more.

Linnypops luckily in holland they have maturnity nurses, its part of the hewlth insurance and i had it with both kiddos, when i give birth i call the number they give me and i get 49 hours over 8 days of maturnity care :)

That's amazing celine! Holland really is a very sensible country.

I have definatly started feeling wee movements <3 this has made my day! Hubby has man (lets not go down that road) and been a grump for days..

Sorry taking over th ttc thread again, jrepp any news..hooing not for af but a bfp...fx!

Celine - don't be sorry! We are a little community. No news yet. Temp dropped a little bit this morning, but still really high. AF would be here sometime from today through Saturday, so if I don't start by Saturday, I'll retest then (unless my temps take a major dive). I've been researching various ways to boost fertility naturally, as I don't want to alter my body until I've gone to the re.....whenever that is. Hubby and I dtd this morning before work and there was a bit of blood afterwards. I think I had a minor tear :( It's alright though cause it was fun.

How is everyone else doing?

Sick as could be to stomach:):):) I did fertilaid as I remembered to take them this month. Odd that I got + first month trying that. I took them here and there in December. supposed to take 3 a day I was taking 2 a day

ALRIGHT!! I finally got all this fertility stuff sorted out. I am going on the presumption that I am definitely not pregnant this cycle, and moving on to the next one. I got a call from the clinic and they scheduled me for preliminary testing with a resident. My pelvic pain doctor heard about the mix up and actually had her nurse practitioner call me. She had an opening on Wednesday next week and wanted to combine my pelvic pain injections and the preliminary testing in one appointment instead of going to see a student for the initial testing! SO EXCITED! So on January 22nd I will be going in for the blood work, internal exam and possibly an ultrasound (hsg or regular is still up for debate), with my follow up with the RE on March 10th. If I start my period on time, I will be on CD 4.

Aw Jessica, so awesome you can get it all sorted even sooner! It felt so good when I went in bc I was just excited to be starting the whole process.

I did some additional stress release and put out a Facebook status basically laying it out on the line. I just told people I appreciate the concern, but after losses in August and October we were working with a fertility doctor to figure out why I keep miscarrying. I feel like it is such a common thing, but no one ever talks about it so when it happens to you it feels like a dirty little secret. I feel better about people knowing and hopefully it will make someone feel a bit better about themselves.

I also had a heart to heart with my sister (whose gender scan is the 31st) and apologized to her for not speaking to her for two weeks. We cleared the air a bit and I feel a lot better. Now if my period would start it would be great-ish. (I would be so embarrassed about throwing such a stink over a fertility appointment to show up pregnant lol)

Jrepp thats good news about wednesday! Its so nice to know you finally going somewhere. And good on you for fbing that, its true its something no one talks about and thats why i need to mention my losses with this pregnancy announcement, because mc does happen and it hurts. Like hell. I will announce in 2,5 weeks...and it will say Celine has been pregnant for 40 weeks but etc etc.
I am so happy of course to be pal but it been a rough few weeks :(

Still stalking Ladies:happydance:

Not got a lot to say really - she got me a few days ago:cry:

Today my baby is 13 years old - a teenager - wow where did that time go:wacko:

Good luck to all waiting to test and for those that have appointments coming up:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Celine - That's great! As munchkin said Holland really seems to have it's act together in terms of child and mother care. Still, I understand why you'd want your mum there too. Hopefully she'll come round. x

Jrepp - Glad to hear you're getting the ball rolling on things! That's a quick turnaround, but you've waited long enough for your rainbow! X

Penguin - Glad to hear you're going ahead with treatment next month. Fingers crossed for you love!

Afm - RE: the discussion about natural fertility, before i got bfp I had a ton of natural fertility stuff I ordered and was waiting to try. Fertil aid for women and men, maca root powder, Black cohosh. All unopened and loads of info on how/when to use them/stats etc. If anyone wants them - i'm more than happy to post them out. Just drop me a pm x

Sorry for being MIA the past few days, been very busy in and out of hospital for blood tests and so on.

Seems I've missed a lot!

Jrepp - that, I've found, is a healthy attitude to have. I am not back of Facebook after a temporary break, and find it much easier to just tell people what has been wrong with me the past couple of weeks. Miscarriage definitely needs to be talked about more, especially in schools and during sex education.

Good luck to everyone still playing the waiting game. It's agonising.

I have started spotting today! YAY! Hopefully this is the beginning of the torrent of blood before we can start TTC again.

Oh garfie :(

Bebvern yeay for spotting! Are you the one having hcg tested every few days? Or was that mrsw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->