Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Celine- so sorry about the mother/MIL drama :( you don't need any more stress *hugs*

Penguin- yay for treatment! Here's to hoping it gets things moving for you!

Jrepp- good on you for FBing it. I think one of the hardest things for me was that no one other than OH knows how much I've been hurting this past year. I'm intensely private IRL and chose not to tell anyone but the downside is there's been no one to grieve with.

AFM- 4 weeks today :) feels like time is crawling but I guess that's what happens when you find out at 9dpo! ;) trying my hardest to be positive and I tell myself every day, "today I'm pregnant and I'm just going to be happy about that". I know you guys understand the paranoia. First Ultrasound is 2/3 so I gotta stay busy for the next 17 days. I'll be 6w3d and hoping to see the baby and sac then.

I have a lot of symptoms, primarily exhaustion. I feel like a narcoleptic! I wake up tired and stay tired all day, nap around 1 pm, and can barely stay awake after 8 pm. Then I wake during the night to pee, pee every 20 min, and my nipples feel bruised. Oh and I get dizzy standing up too quickly and have had sinus congestion the last 2 days. Other than that not much. I remember the exhaustion from DS and didn't have it to this extent with any of my losses so I'm clinging to the hope that it's a good sign. I'm craving spicy Mexican food and chocolate.

Just preparing for the wedding next Saturday (eek!!!!) and then going to Mexico next Sunday for 6 days. That should almost get me through until the Ultrasound (can you tell I'm nervous?!)

Jrepp thats good news about wednesday! Its so nice to know you finally going somewhere. And good on you for fbing that, its true its something no one talks about and thats why i need to mention my losses with this pregnancy announcement, because mc does happen and it hurts. Like hell. I will announce in 2,5 weeks...and it will say Celine has been pregnant for 40 weeks but etc etc.
I am so happy of course to be pal but it been a rough few weeks :(

Are you waiting for the halfway point? What does pal mean?

Still stalking Ladies:happydance:

Not got a lot to say really - she got me a few days ago:cry:

Today my baby is 13 years old - a teenager - wow where did that time go:wacko:

Good luck to all waiting to test and for those that have appointments coming up:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Happy birth day! I'm sorry the witch got you! I think I'm right behind you.

Celine - That's great! As munchkin said Holland really seems to have it's act together in terms of child and mother care. Still, I understand why you'd want your mum there too. Hopefully she'll come round. x

Jrepp - Glad to hear you're getting the ball rolling on things! That's a quick turnaround, but you've waited long enough for your rainbow! X

Penguin - Glad to hear you're going ahead with treatment next month. Fingers crossed for you love!

Afm - RE: the discussion about natural fertility, before i got bfp I had a ton of natural fertility stuff I ordered and was waiting to try. Fertil aid for women and men, maca root powder, Black cohosh. All unopened and loads of info on how/when to use them/stats etc. If anyone wants them - i'm more than happy to post them out. Just drop me a pm x

Where are you located in the world Linny? My pelvic pain doc has been with me through so much, and knows how badly I want a baby. And I'm also her guinnea pig so to speak on some trial treatments so she really wants it to.

Sorry for being MIA the past few days, been very busy in and out of hospital for blood tests and so on.

Seems I've missed a lot!

Jrepp - that, I've found, is a healthy attitude to have. I am not back of Facebook after a temporary break, and find it much easier to just tell people what has been wrong with me the past couple of weeks. Miscarriage definitely needs to be talked about more, especially in schools and during sex education.

Good luck to everyone still playing the waiting game. It's agonising.

I have started spotting today! YAY! Hopefully this is the beginning of the torrent of blood before we can start TTC again.

Thanks. Yay for spotting, and good luck!

GRGirl - Positive signs! I think this is it for you! The peeing was so dramatic for me, I have never had that issue before in my life so was really an obvious change. Oh i'm so excited for you! the time will fly once you have hols/scan etc etc all happening. Perfect x

Jrepp - i'm in the UK - I can post wherever though! RE:the pelvic pain - would pregnancy help with that at all? Or would you need to keep having the shots etc? It would be great if pregnancy just happened to be a natural cure! x

Afm - Just now someone else in work announced they were pregnant! They're a few weeks behind me and I know they had been trying for a looong time, they are 39 and left their partner a few months back...so it's a new man??? No idea if she's going it alone. I dunno....this might sound weird but - she's due in July also - albeit the back end - and....I still have a tiny 1% fear that something terrible might occur. It's so small I can basically ignore it, except after I heard this announcement. Instead of thinking 'oh wow, bump buddies!' I thought 'Oh god, this will be worse if anything happens' - Someone give me amnesia please.

Jrep pal = pregnant after loss. I wanted to wait to first edd. I have a baby shower next week with friends and i dont want to "come out" just before and take the attention off friend.

almost all my friends know what I have been going through. I feel like if I don't tell people then they can't really know me because my miscarriage and fertility issues are such a big part of my life. My friends have been very supportive and I have realized that many women in my little community are struggling with fertility. I am much more relaxed and happier when everything is out on the table.

GRGirl - Positive signs! I think this is it for you! The peeing was so dramatic for me, I have never had that issue before in my life so was really an obvious change. Oh i'm so excited for you! the time will fly once you have hols/scan etc etc all happening. Perfect x

Jrepp - i'm in the UK - I can post wherever though! RE:the pelvic pain - would pregnancy help with that at all? Or would you need to keep having the shots etc? It would be great if pregnancy just happened to be a natural cure! x

Afm - Just now someone else in work announced they were pregnant! They're a few weeks behind me and I know they had been trying for a looong time, they are 39 and left their partner a few months back...so it's a new man??? No idea if she's going it alone. I dunno....this might sound weird but - she's due in July also - albeit the back end - and....I still have a tiny 1% fear that something terrible might occur. It's so small I can basically ignore it, except after I heard this announcement. Instead of thinking 'oh wow, bump buddies!' I thought 'Oh god, this will be worse if anything happens' - Someone give me amnesia please.

I would love them, but it's probably really expensive to ship to the us. Probably cheaper to buy my own, but waiting to see what the doc says Wednesday.

Very interestingly, we don't know what pregnancy will do. Most women with pelvic pain problems are their because of giving birth. It's almost unheard of to have problems with no pregnancies. What we know so far is that I could be pain free from the relaxin that is produced by your body during pregnancy, which is a natural muscle relaxer......or it could be very very painful because of the stretching of the muscles. Unfortunately when pregnancy occurs, the internal shots will stop immediately and the external shots in my abdomen will end after the first trimester or I start getting a bump.

almost all my friends know what I have been going through. I feel like if I don't tell people then they can't really know me because my miscarriage and fertility issues are such a big part of my life. My friends have been very supportive and I have realized that many women in my little community are struggling with fertility. I am much more relaxed and happier when everything is out on the table.

I'm feeling much more at ease now that everyone knows. It is part of who I am, but didn't feel emotionally ready to tell people until now.

AF still isn't here, but temps dropped a bit this morning so she'll probably show tomorrow. It would be perfect though because I would be right on time for cd 3/4 blood draws. My ultrasound is scheduled for January 31st, which is the same day my sister (so me too if I was still pregnant) is going in for her gender scan. I guess I get my ultrasound anyways :rofl:

I just got a bill for my miscarriage procedure which reminded me that it was on Oct. 17. That means I'm on CD93!!! Come on already!

I just got a bill for my miscarriage procedure which reminded me that it was on Oct. 17. That means I'm on CD93!!! Come on already!

Awe. Your procedure was the day after I started my miscarriage. That's sad :(

Jessica/slg- my MC was 10/17 :( bad dates for all of us I guess

Wow. I knew we all miscarried close to one another but I didn't realize it was on the same day. Agreed, that was a very, very bad day.

Jeez my second mc started on oct 17 too. That's weird. I hope your cycle figures itself out soon, Sara. That's an awfully long time to be in limbo. I'm sorry, it must be really frustrating for you. Hopefully it means that you have a lovely lining ready to support your rainbow.

My first was August 10th, second October 16th.

Sounds like the stars got out of alignment the third week of October!

Wow thats creepy almost :( would be fun if you all got bfps the same week too haha.
Thinking of you girls xxx

So since im "coming out" (preggo) soon, well fb announce in two weeks but tbh its gettng kind of suspcious im always wearing the same black outfit with a scarf haha.

I was thinking of just wearing a maturnity shirt to church sunday and see if it is in fact obvious. I also want to tell my one sweet friend but i dont want to make a big deal bcos its her baby shower in a week and i dont want the focus on me?

Also you girls might have some insight here, i have a friend who lost at 22weeks, almost two years ago. Her ds is 4 soon and she has been ttc since the big loss. She isnt in a good place and did come by supportive to me after first mc but i soon realized she was depressed and i didnt want to dwell and be bitter, brcause its soneasy to go there after loss. Anyway she knew of the second mc too, she knows nothing of this and i dont know how to tell her, but i need to tell her before she finds out elsewhere.
So should i call of pm her?

Wow ladies that was a bad few days, trying to remember what I was doing then! I think it was about a week before I conceived this one :(

Celine it's hard because I don't know your friend but if I put myself in her position I would be so happy for you, particularly after everything you've been through and it might give her hope for what she could have. BUT I'm sure I would also be gutted for myself and think 'why can't it be me??' So I think you have to be prepared for that and somehow let her know that's an ok reaction and you'll be there for her if that doesn't sound patronising?

My second cousin is now 47 and tried to have children with her previous partner and now her husband but it never happened. We are very close and I told her all abut my first pregnancy early on and she came to the 8 week scan before my mc too. Last weekend I told her about this pregnancy and she was acting so happy for me but I know it reflects on her feelings too and I could hear it in her voice. I'd love to be able to talk to her about it but I don't think I'm the person to do that at the moment. I think it would be nice to call your friend rather than pm her anyway xx

Celine - I personally would tell my preggo friend in case it comes out at her baby shower. As for your other friend, it's a sticky situation. You could tell her the same day you go out on fb, or leave it up to fb to inform her. After you explain why you waited so long to tell people I'm sure your friend will understand.

Hi girls sorry I have been MIA. My son has been ill but on the mend now.

Jrepp sorry about your bfn I hope af doesn't show. Or if she does that she has the good grace to arrive on time!

Celine so excited that your telling people. Try and stay positive your friends will be so happy for you.

Slg sorry your still in limbo. Are you supposed to just wait it out or will a doc be helping you out?

Linnypops- I'm sorry that your still finding it hard to relax. But look how far you have come!

Afm 5dpo had some twinges today. Ohdear I'm symptom spotting someone stop me! I'm planning on testing 11dpo so Fri. At the earliest.

Anyone else testing next week?

Apple - it's alright. I'm just waiting for AF to arrive. My cervix is now really really low so it should arrive shortly. I hope your son is feeling better.

Got to go to social services about my bill from July MC. Feel like something bad will happen. I know that is not possible as it is stressful but not THAT bad. Probably going Tuesday.

Celine - That's great! As munchkin said Holland really seems to have it's act together in terms of child and mother care. Still, I understand why you'd want your mum there too. Hopefully she'll come round. x

Jrepp - Glad to hear you're getting the ball rolling on things! That's a quick turnaround, but you've waited long enough for your rainbow! X

Penguin - Glad to hear you're going ahead with treatment next month. Fingers crossed for you love!

Afm - RE: the discussion about natural fertility, before i got bfp I had a ton of natural fertility stuff I ordered and was waiting to try. Fertil aid for women and men, maca root powder, Black cohosh. All unopened and loads of info on how/when to use them/stats etc. If anyone wants them - i'm more than happy to post them out. Just drop me a pm x

thanks linny! how are you feeling these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->