Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

hey girls.

sorry about Af penguin. i agree go treat yourself with something to cheer yourself up.
Lorribell- your still very early (as you know) but i get it a bfn is sucky at anytime.

GRgirl- so glad you are feeling all those symptoms. i dont hink the worry will go away for along time. i guess all you can do is keep positive. youll be so busy between now and the scan time will fly!

AFM im 7dpo ish.
did a hpt experiment today (got some ic 10muis for the first time) well they are pants. i did one with urine one with water and they both got evaps no colour though but still quite nasty.

so remind me when i test for real not to trust these tests unless i get a good colour line!

oh yeah and ive got like 50 of them! so may aswell waste then then confirm with a proper test if anything happens.

Loribelle, keeping fingers crossed for you that it will be a bfp this month.

Jrepp - will you test again if AF doesnt show soon?

Cecine yes please, I'd love the pattern or tutorial. Im sure its quite difficult and I havent done anything like it before but Id like the challenge so id like to give it a go.

We have decided to each get something as a memory of our angel baby. Husband has chosen a leather links of london bracelet and I have chosen a pandora charm for my bracelet with a star on. we havent got them yet but I am pleased we have decided to do this.

I dtd at the wkend for the first time since the mc! I think ov is at the very earliest a week off yet but will bd every other day so hope the wait isnt too long haha!

I'm not going to retest. I know I'm not pregnant but the first step in my fertility appointment is Wednesday so I know my doctor will do a pregnancy test just to be sure. I can feel it coming but so far nothing has come out.

Sara- that's such an awesome thing to do. Sorry you fell :(

Penguin- so sorry AF showed but you have a plan for this cycle so FX it helps!

Celine- I'd love the tutorial. I'd love to try and make a blanket for my (hopefully) rainbow baby.

AFM- still very pregnant, exhausted and emotional. Trying so hard to be positive and believe we're taking our baby home in September, but I still get scared and nervous most days. I honestly don't know how I'll deal if I have another loss, so I put it out of my mind.

Just focusing on the wedding (it's this Saturday, argh!) and honeymoon in Mexico. 14 days until my ultrasound and I'm just crossing my fingers we see a heartbeat. I so very much want this little one already but I'm scared of being hopeful, so I'm cautiously optimistic I guess? I'm still on the Progesterone and baby aspirin, high dose folic acid, and a regular prenatal, but nothing else.

You are going to have so much going on, you aren't going to have time to think about being pregnant. Were the progesterone, baby asprin and frolic acid recommended by a doctor or did you just do them on your own?

As someone who just got married, I highly recommend taking a moment after the ceremony with just you and hubby. Our night rushed by so fast we barely had time to see each other.

Grgrirl have a fabulous wedding <3 how are u going to hide this at wedding btw? U cant not drink...
And i 100% agree with jrepp, take that time with ur new hubby. I loved my wedding, we sat at our own table and were chattering to everyone and many ppl said it felt like just a huge party and not a formal wedding (which was what i was going for, fun and informalish)

LL said it best, you will always worry, im starting to feel the baby move which guves me hope everyday. Today i "came out" to my friend whose babyshower is this weekend and she was shocked and so happy, and wants to throw me a baby shower when her baby is a month old! Crazy! I could tell there were a million and one questions but then another freind found us and we kept the topic quiet again :)

https://charami.com/2012/04/22/patroon-hartjesdeken/. Click on the english button for english :)

Celine - How gorgeous is the blanket you made :happydance: wish my granny was still alive she was a fab crocheter and could show me - think that gene missed me along with the baking gene:haha:

:hugs:

X

Haha garfie honestly it was quite easy, im embarresed cos the lady i gave it to crochets herself...she will probably spot all my errors, whoops

Urgh jrepp! Ur appointment is tomorrow right?
Apple, with 50 of those crappy sticks you could pee on 10 a fay in effort to get rid of them...

My appointment is Wednesday, so I'll be cd3

JR - Sorry she got you :hugs: but won't CD3 be ideal for testing:happydance:

X

JR - Sorry she got you :hugs: but won't CD3 be ideal for testing:happydance:

X

It sure will! And coincidentally, whatever ultrasound they scheduled me for is set for the 31st, which depending how my cycle goes will be right around ovulation.

Good timing jrepp!

Yep I probably will do millions of tests to get rid.

8dpo argh its the slow bit where realiaticlly its too early to test but you just want an answer now..

Hi all, another quick stop in.

Jessica- sorry she got you but at least it sets you up for good timing this cycle for the visit and ultrasound.

Apple- I know, right around 8-9dpo is the worst time :( it just drags! I have my fingers crossed for you though.

AFM- had betas done again today and it was 4,334 at 18dpo. RE said that was high for only 18dpo but I'm pretty sure of ovulation, so I'll take it as a good sign :D off to do wedding stuff but just wanted to say hi to all!

Oh and Celine, your beautiful blanket inspired me. I'm working on a plain ivory one before I do the rainbow one. It's been years since I crocheted so I can see so many errors but it's fun doing it again! Whenever I get worried I work on it and start to get hopeful that I'll have a baby for it.

Gr - Could be twinnies:winkwink:

How's your symptoms? they say with twins they are stronger - not that I would know:wacko:

X

Jrepp sorry af got you but if its good timing for your appointments maybe it was meant to be. I'm glad she's finally here and you can move on to the next cycle.

Apple, the tww always grabs doesn't it! Only a few days before you might really get a bfp though!!

Gr - how are the last minute wedding plans going?

I'm still in a sort of post mc limbo. Hpt is negative but opk is still positive so I guess it's picking up small amounts of hcg in my body? I'm pretty sure I'm not ovulating as it would be very early for me (I usually ov around cd21 and I know it could be much later after mc) and I've got no signs. No ewcm and cervix is low. We are bding every other day anyway so hopefully we won't miss it!

Mrs W. Actually OPKs are less sensitive to HCG than HPTs are. So if you don't have enough hormone to turn the HPT positive then HCG is not what is causing your OPK to be positive. Make sense? You could already be ovulating or your hormones could be doing a funky reset to get things back on track. It is possible to ovulate without EWCM too. Just wanting to chime in to encourage you to keep BDing if you guys are ready to try again.

Thank you slg!! I thought the same too, especially since my hpt are 10 miu and my opks are 20 miu but I posted this somewhere else too and everyone came back saying opks can be more sensitive than hpt and then I remembered I got a line on an opk days before I got a line on my hpt when I was pregnant.

The lines on my opks have been there since before my mc and are slightly fading but have never disappeared so I think it's unlikely I'm ovulating. But I'm dtd anyway so fingers crossed!

Jrepp - So sorry about AF. :hugs: I hope you can enjoy some wine or something indulgent tonight.

Apple - When will you test?

GRGirl - Those betas do sound high! I agree with garfie - maybe twins? :) Either way, I'd definitely take that as an excellent sign.

Mrs W - Weird you are getting +OPKs but no ewcm yet. It must be on its way?

Well I'm bleeding again! I'm hoping this is my MC and I can start the wait for the egg :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->