Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Gr girl I'm sorry to hear about the uti but so glad you saw the baby and the hb and that all is ok. X

GR - I am so glad your baby is doing well! What a relief. I do think things are going to go well for you this time. :) Sorry about your UTI. Those are no fun. Hopefully the spotting stops when you've cured that. I understand not wanting to go through this again. If we had another loss at this point, I'm not even sure if I'd ever try to get pregnant again...leaving me childless. :(

Jrepp - I really don't know anything about the reproductive system so I couldn't tell you anything from the scan photos. I hope you hear from your dr soon.

Jrepp - Hope you get some answers soon love. In the UK they will talk to you as you get scanned etc - so I always think it's bizarre to have to wait! x

GrGirl - Hurray for uti's - or not - but hurray for spotting being nothing to worry about. I know it feels like you're not out of the woods yet but everything I read and researched about bleeding/spotting shows that the chances of loss now are incredibly slim. x

They definitely do at a 12 & 20 week scan if all is ok linny but I'm in the uk and at my recent scan where I was told I'd lost the baby she didn't speak as she scanned, it took about 10 minutes for her to stop scanning and explain what she'd seen, it was awful. And when I had a scan for a lump on my ovary which turned out to be a huge tumour, they never spoke at all, just told me to make a drs appointment. Later that day the surgery rang asking me to make an urgent appointment where they told me I needed an operation, it was awful.

X

I'm so sorry mrs. W. It's so frightening when they don't say anything but talk to your doctor. I'm a nervous wreck!

Mrs W - oh god, I didn't realise they did that here if something was wrong. It must be nerve wracking because if they ask you to wait and speak to doctor - it's not usually great news is it?

when my breast cancer was initially scanned the woman talked in generalities about what she was seeing (oh, here is the lump...etc). She told me not to worry about it. I guess she was taking the worry out of my wait until the Dr. could follow up with me. I'm sure it just depends on the personality of the tech doing your scan. I hope your mystery blob is nothing to worry about, Jrepp!!

Yeh I'm sure it does depend. Mine was ages ago so I'm fine now xx

With everything that's going on, I don't think this was the month to stop opk's. I think I'm going to ovulate today based upon the cramping I am experiencing but I dint know that for a fact. Hubby and I bd last night and the night before. Pushing for tonight after the Super Bowl just in case.

good luck with the scan results j-repp.

my negative scans they spoke to me at the end but during the scan they said ill turn the screen to you if everything is okay. so i knew already because she never showed it to me.

im actually quite afraid of scans now and i think waiting in the same waiting room (if fingers crossed i get pg) for my viability scan will freak me out.

Celine - I have to say - your mil sounds like a real treat! A g-string when heavily pregnant - it's a bit random isn't it? :haha: - and i'm sure your hubs would have been delighted to know both his wife and mother were wearing the same undies! <shiver> x

This made me laugh!

GR, glad you got to hear the HB and your UTI got caught.

JRepp, I have no idea about the scans but I hope you get your answer soon :hugs:

Just wanted to update that I got my BFP the day after Christmas, saw a healthy baby at 7 weeks and and now sick as a dog (first time in any pregnancy) at 8+4. Feeling optimistic and totally positive about this one! Due September 10, 2014 :)

Congrats Jillie - :happydance: (Munchkin you need to update the title to 9:winkwink:) hey maybe I can be number 10:wacko: In fact maybe we can have a run of BFPs soon:happydance:

Love to all you wonderful ladies :hugs:

:hugs:

X

Congrats Jillie!

AFM- going in today for another scan to see the HB again hopefully FX and hopefully then we'll have another one in about 2 weeks.

I had horrible dreams all last night that we went in today and there was no heartbeat :( I woke up crying with a wet pillow so I know I was crying in my sleep :( Got in a bit of a row with DH this am- he doesn't mean to, but he just says insensitive things and I'm terrified for the appointment today, so I just snapped. The thought of another loss makes me want to curl up in a fetal position and not ever move again- I know 3 isn't as many as some, but it just about broke me. Keep telling myself over and over that we saw a HB already but I know full well from this thread alone that that doesn't mean a lot. Things can still happen.

All I want is for this baby and pregnancy to go ok and I'm trying so hard to be upbeat. This is the furthest I've gotten other than DS (obviously lol) so I'm trying to be optimistic. If anyone has any good thoughts to spare for me in about 2 hours, that'd be awesome :)

GR - Aw hun I really feel for you - but the best advice I can give you is PMA keep on thinking nice thoughts - and yes I have plenty of nice thoughts for you too:flower:

Good luck hun - I wish you all the best at your scan BIG :hugs: I know how scary this is - but PMA PMA PMA all the way - your baby needs you mama:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"