Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Jilliebean - Congratulations!

GrGirl - Sending positive vibes your way - I think any amount of loss is too much and you deserve to have your rainbow. I know it's hard to believe in good things after so many shit things (excuse my language) but the odds are genuinely stacked in your favour now. I hope the scan puts your mind at ease anyway X

Gr girl - sending loads of positive vibes. The odds are that all will be fine this time so keep smiling. You are pregnant and chances are will have a healthy baby later this year. I hope the scan goes well, update us later xx

Congrats jilliebean! Brilliant news.

I've got heart urn this evening. I'm a bundle of nerves this tww as I want it so much!! I'm officially testing Friday but might start some sneaky ic soon! Fingers and toes crossed.

Mrs W - Heartburn only shows up for me when i'm bfp! Do you normally get it? I have my fingers crossed for ya x

Mrs W- I didn't start getting heartburn until after my BFP but FX it's a good sign for you.

Scan today went ok- RE said everything looked good, I'm measuring ok, heart beat was 124 bpm. I go back in 2 weeks for another scan (going to be a LONG 2 weeks!)

GR - that's great! I know it's hard to believe things are going well but it really sounds promising for you!

And I know what you mean about crying in your sleep. DH often wakes up in the night to me crying and wailing in my sleep...thankfully usually I don't remember my dreams after. =/

That's great gr! Are you feeling more relaxed?

Congrats Jilliebean!

Mrs. W. I never got heart burn, just straight nausea and vomiting.

Afm: about to have. A heart attack at work. These kids are driving me so crazy! I'm also having globs of ewcm - which I haven't had since before the October miscarriage. I'm still cramping so I don't think I ovulated yet. I was so mad at hubby yesterday that I could have killed him. I told him we HAD t do it in case I ovulated yesterday and he told me to wait until after the Super Bowl. Well, our team lost and he spent the evening angry and decided to play video games instead. After two hours I gave up and went to bed, without trying to make a baby. Stupid man!

I called the doctor and the radiologist said unremarkable findings, and recommended a sonohisterography and 3d imaging to further evaluate the uterus and whatnot.

Jrepp sorry you feel out with hubby, I always bite my tongue and be nice to him if I'm oving as I know he won't want to dtd if we've rowed! Manipulative much?! That's good news that the findings of your scan were unremarkable, hopefully means nothing is wrong, again just bad luck :hugs: it's good if you have ovulated tho! Another step closer to your bfp.

Linny - I never have heart burn. I had it once during second tri with my daughter but only once so guess I ate too much. Then I had it before my bfp last time. I do feel preggo but I know it's too early so I'm trying not to get excited. But tonight, really tender ached boobs and heartburn.

Gr I'm so glad your scan went well, brilliant news. You are measuring good and heartbeat is strong, your chance are very high of everything being ok this time! Be strong, 2 weeks will soon be here. We will keep you busy!

Jrepp sorry you feel out with hubby, I always bite my tongue and be nice to him if I'm oving as I know he won't want to dtd if we've rowed! Manipulative much?! That's good news that the findings of your scan were unremarkable, hopefully means nothing is wrong, again just bad luck :hugs: it's good if you have ovulated tho! Another step closer to your bfp.

Linny - I never have heart burn. I had it once during second tri with my daughter but only once so guess I ate too much. Then I had it before my bfp last time. I do feel preggo but I know it's too early so I'm trying not to get excited. But tonight, really tender ached boobs and heartburn.

Gr I'm so glad your scan went well, brilliant news. You are measuring good and heartbeat is strong, your chance are very high of everything being ok this time! Be strong, 2 weeks will soon be here. We will keep you busy!

I wasn't really fighting with him, just waiting for him to get over his temper tantrum that the football team we root for lost...... Told him today is the day regardless. I don't think I o'd yet, as temp hasn't gone up yet. Hopefully if we dtd today I will ovulate tomorrow. If i o today, I think it's too late As we didn't dtd yesterday. Guess well see! How are you feeling besides the heartburn?

Ill keep my fingers crossed that you do catch the egg! I don't temp so I'm never 100% what day I ovulate but have dtd every other day this cycle.

Other than the heart burn I have achey boobs and am quite bloated (but that could be all the bread I've been scoffing). I must admit I do feel pregnant, having experienced early pregnancy twice before I do feel similar but I keep thinking maybe I just want to feel like that so badly that I'm analysing everything?! Anyway I'm keeping thinking positive for now xxx

Mrs w i hope your feeling is right! So when will you start the poas phase?

Jrepp& mrsw aint it the truth with men and bding at the right time! You could of tried the approach that sex will mend his broken heart? Haha, if you are preg this month def blame the superbowl!

Grg i have had three or four scans and i still dont look at the screen til hubby says ok because im scared of what i might see :( the fear doesnt lesve me.

Today is my first edd, ive never been pregnant and gone past my edd as ds was born on his and dd the day before. Ive outed myself to fb and fearful that now that ive said something bad things will happen.

Mrs w i hope your feeling is right! So when will you start the poas phase?

Jrepp& mrsw aint it the truth with men and bding at the right time! You could of tried the approach that sex will mend his broken heart? Haha, if you are preg this month def blame the superbowl!

Grg i have had three or four scans and i still dont look at the screen til hubby says ok because im scared of what i might see :( the fear doesnt lesve me.

Today is my first edd, ive never been pregnant and gone past my edd as ds was born on his and dd the day before. Ive outed myself to fb and fearful that now that ive said something bad things will happen.

Well, hubby and I were able to dtd today when I got home from work. I had so much ewcm. I don't think I've had that much since before I got off the pill in May. I think we definitely got it in in time to catch the eggy. Now it's just waiting to see what happens to temps tomorrow and the next day.

I'm sorry you are feeling nervous about outing yourself on Facebook. You are well past the danger zone now!

Yeay! How did u convince him?

Ive had loverly responses from fb and a few ppl telling me of their losses too. My mil also commented and its the first time she has acknowledged the mc(s)
I still dont like her very much, today she has copied photos off my fb, cropped them and posted them to her wall...i hate that.

Oh one person remarked on fb if i was aiming for a backetball team...5?

I am fighting the urge to write back that no im just aiming for a live healthy baby. Or actually this IS pregnancy number 5 so ill be done afterwards...

It didn't take much convincing.....just a sexy nighty!

I'm glad people were sensitive for the most part. Sounds like your mil is trying to save face. How do you feel now that you are out?

Celine - I think when people don't know what to say they say stupid things - someone said to me wow you could have had a baby for every day of the week (er yes I can count thank you:growlmad:) well done you for coming out and you will be amazed how many people have had losses and how much love is out there for you - it's just the ignorant ones that p@@@@ us off:haha:

JR - A sexy nighty - :haha: those were the days now I have to be a bit more creative :winkwink:- hope your sexy nighty has done the trick :happydance:

Mrs W - when are you testing :hugs:

GR - Great news on your scan :happydance:

AFM - 7DPO I will begin testing tomorrow - well it would be rude not to :haha:

:hugs:

X

Thank you ladies. My one insensative friend ( who said her neice is fine announcing on fb at 7 weeks because she is younge snd healthy so it wont happen to her) actually just whatsapped me to ask if i am pregnant? Onviousky she saw it on fb...so just say so?

I feel good that its out but didnt think ahead if the stupid comments, i can tell by what is written who has had a loss and who hasnt..or who is just rude and stupid.

Jr good on you girlie! Garfie i think its been so long i bothered with a sexy nightie...i may whip one out tonight for kicks!

Maybe she's shocked she didn't pick up on it with you right in front of her! I do agree though that an I saw on fb.......

I think in the end it all comes down to knowing what your so likes. Usually if I put on a skimpy outfit and offer a massage, he's game.....sometimes though I have to take matters into my own hands.

Celine - sorry about it being the day of your edd and I hope you aren't too discouraged. I know what you mean about worrying something will go wrong now that you've told people, but that's not how life works, and you really are pretty much completely out of the danger zone. Your baby will be ok! Sorry about the ignorant comments on fb but I am glad you received some encouraging and supportive comments as well. There will always be those stupid people who don't understand or care, but we should just try our best to ignore them. :hugs:

Celine- I am sorry people can be so stupid :( You can definitely tell the ones who have been through more than one MC. I know before my first one, I was sensitive when people announced pregnancies but it never occurred to me that MCs are as common as they are. Then when it happened to me, I realized that people are so hesitant to talk about it, and when they do most people don’t know what to say :(

Thanks Garfie and everyone. Doesn’t seem to have helped me much, having the scan. I was feeling better yesterday and now I’m right back to worrying today. I know worrying won’t change the outcome, but I’m finding it hard to keep up the PMA. I keep Googling fetal heart rates and if yesterday’s was good. I know that one of these days I’m going to just have to chill out but I don’t know how. And sexy times?! Ha what’s that?! I’m on restriction from “pelvic activity” (lol) until 2nd tri. About another 6.5 weeks to go *sigh*

Oh man gr! I couldn't do it.......um not do it :blush: after everything you've been through, it's only natural that you would be worried. There isn't anything any of us could do or say to make you worry any less, but we are all here to support you no matter what. With time your worry will turn to excitement and before you know it, you will have a wonderful baby in your arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->