Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

GR- I know it's hard not to worry. Seeing a heartbeat decreases the risk of mc pretty significantly. I know when you've defied the odds before and had multiple losses it's tough to hear those numbers and not assume you're the exception. You've made it further and everything looks good so far. All signs point to this being your little rainbow. Seems cruel to be back in a tww pattern :( Amazing that you get another scan. I had one at 8 and won't have another until next week at 12.

Garfie - you make me laugh...I agree, it would be rude not to test ;)

JRepp- sulking after sports outcomes makes me crazy too. Good news about your ultrasound...hard to find no answer good news, but no problem most likely just means more time trying...easier said than done, I know :hugs:

Celine- I'm glad you've had mostly supportive comments on fb...let us know if you decide to respond to the weasel who made the rude remark! Some people are so insensitive.

Gr are you sayng that you have been married for two weeks and are mow on pelvic restriction? Hehe

Celine- yep. Awesome, huh?! lol RE said it's a "just in case" precaution. I'm also only on light cleaning duty and resting as much as possible.

Arabelle- thank you so much! I used to be an optimist by nature and in the last year I've turned into a total pessimist. I wish I could just zoom forward like 6 weeks and then I'd feel a lot better :(

Celine, sending huge :hugs: on your first edd. People's words can hurt so much, I know they are often ignorance because they don't know what else to say but it still hurts. Sorry you've had some insensitive comments.

Gr I'm so sorry you are back to worrying. I know I will be the exact same when I get a bfp. During the first tri with my dd I tried to focus on little milestones, rather than looking at the big picture. I'm sure you will be absolutely fine this time but I know that doesn't help with the anxiety.

I was planning to test Friday. I'm feeling so down today though. I feel silly for having got my hopes up so soon when I knew the chances of a bfp in the first cycle were slim. I feel like af is on the way and I can't shift this horrible anxious feeling. I was enjoying the tww up until today. Sigh.

Xx

Keep your head up Mrs. W. You aren't out yet. In fact many women seem to be reporting AF like cramps about now before their positives. (Just trying to stay positive). You only really have a few days left before the test would tell you yes or no.

I just called the dr to see what my next steps will be and to verify an appointment I thought I had cancelled in lieu of an earlier appointment. I am waiting for a call back, but in the mean time I think things might be put on hold for another tww. I woke up with debilitating cramps and the ewcm has turned to the watery stuff. I can't believe I survived without using any ovulation tests. Testing right around valentines day possibly, but perhaps slightly after.

GRGirl, so what you are saying is that hubby isn't getting any bedroom attention AND he has to clean the house??! :haha:

Jrepp, glad you think you caught your egg. My husband tells me not to bother with a sexy nightie because naked is better. Easy to please I guess :haha:

I'm convincing myself not to test today. My FRER yesterday was BFN and it's not likely to be any different today. Tick tock tick tock; I think I'm something ridiculous like CD 110 or something.

Whoo-Hoo!!! Marathon cycle is O-V-E-R :dance: AF just started which changes today from cycle day 112 to cycle day 1 :happydance: This is my first period since I conceived in August and miscarried in October. I'm so glad my body is getting back on track. Feeling good about my chances in the coming months :thumbup:

Are you going to give yourself a full cycle or try this cycle?

oh it's on!!! :haha: I don't ovulate every month so I try to catch an egg any time my body actually rallies enough to release one. I'm hopeful that acupuncture and herbs are going to cause me to ovulate more often. Now that I'm having a cycle I can get more accurate hormone levels taken (CD 3 testing). I'm hoping if my labs are drawn on the correct day they may look more reasonable and my doctor might be willing to monitor a medicated cycle for me again.

Slg tgats great news!

Jrepp how did we ever survive without opks? Although i havent had the best experience with them, a valentines bfp would be great fx! Otherwise when is the next appointment? Will u have to wait til af?

Mrsw pls dont be sad, it can happen the first cycle xxxx not always but i beleive if your body isnt ready to get pregnant then it wont, if its ready it will so im hoping for you it will, fx for a squinter at 10dpo friday x

Thank you ladies. I was hoping to feel better today but I've woken feeling anxious again. Praying for a squinted Friday.

Slg that's great news, fingers crossed your dr agrees xx

So exciting sig, you really have been through the ringer with this one! X

Mrs w certain people :hehe: prove it can happen on the first cycle but crazy as I was to get pregnant that cycle I don't think I was emotionally ready. I think I got my bfp on cycle 3 in the end and the previous AF I felt like I finally grieved for my angel baby and was ready to conceive my rainbow, not just trying to catch up to where I was before of that makes sense? But as celine says when you're ready it'll happen so I'm really not a believer in waiting!! Also I think you can still grieve whilst being pregnant with your rainbow so it's not like it won't happen it's just maybe harder. I really really understand how you're feeling :hugs:

Thanks munchkin. It really helps to know other ladies understand how I feel at the moment. Ill be glad when this tww is over so I can stop obsessing!! X

Thanks munchkin. It really helps to know other ladies understand how I feel at the moment. Ill be glad when this tww is over so I can stop obsessing!! X

It never stopped me obsessing!!

Slg tgats great news!

Jrepp how did we ever survive without opks? Although i havent had the best experience with them, a valentines bfp would be great fx! Otherwise when is the next appointment? Will u have to wait til af?

Mrsw pls dont be sad, it can happen the first cycle xxxx not always but i beleive if your body isnt ready to get pregnant then it wont, if its ready it will so im hoping for you it will, fx for a squinter at 10dpo friday x

I'm not sure when my next appointment is. I got a call saying I have an appointment tomorrow but that one should have been cancelled use to being able to get in earlier. Other than that next appointments are March 6 and 10th.

You can definatly grieve while still pregnant, my edd was yesterday and i felt a bit sad and since i was kid free in the morning i went and ate everything in the house to fill th hole (it didnt work) so it was a bittersweet day.

I'm sorry your day was a sad one Celine. I hope today is better.

I spoke to my doctors assistant to get appoints figured out and the scoop. She said the doctor may order an sis (saline injection sonography), but it will have to wait until after AF comes again unless I get a bfp. I should hear whether or not I need it today or tomorrow.

Quick question though: my mucus is still slightly eggy but not really stretchy. Is that watery or lotions?

My doctor says my body is strange :wacko: She sees a corpus luteum in my ultrasound which means I did ovulate for this cycle. Hooray! Bummer we didn't catch it. We were BDing at the right time but I guess this wasn't the lucky egg. She says I have two more follicles growing right now that look like they will be ready to go in the next week. Such a short cycle since I'm only day 2 right now! She said that this can happen when you start to go into menopause. Ug. I hate that word :growlmad: I'm encouraged that my body seems to be working somewhat. I don't need it to work perfectly; I just need to squeeze out one great egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->