Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Good luck sig! I would bd as much as possible then!

Celine - I hope you are feeling better today BIG :hugs: for yesterday I know all about EDD (but I seem to be the only one who remembers):cry:

:hugs:

X

Well ladies I've had a bit of a crappy few days. Our boiler is on the blink and we live in a big old drafty barn, it's horrendous!! I also had a vomiting bug yesterday. If I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't have done anything but I called NHS 111 and because I've been getting horrid headaches and excess thirst they said to go to the gp for an emergency appointment. The gp said I was dehydrated, have protein in my urine, a high temp and baby was overactive (what the heck does that mean??) so she sent me for a gestational diabetes test thus mirning which involved fasting til lunch today, and after my tummy bug yesterday I was running on empty!! I'm sure it will all be ok but it's been a scary time and I'm praying it's not hurt Lo :( luckily I found the heartbeat on my Doppler yesterday and it was five and I'm getting some movements again today so I hope it's not just baby being 'over active!!'
Hope everyone else is ok xx

I hope everything comes back normal! Please keep us posted

Thanks Jrepp. I'm sure it's fine. My dd was 2 weeks later and 2nd centile, I suspect gestational diabetes is unlikely!! If the urine test all comes back ok I'll be happy x overa though I'm just damn grateful to have a baby to worry about but I'm being fat more cautious than last time, it's just not worth the risk x

Ff, ovufriend and countdown all gave crosshairs today, putting me at 3dpo. Based upon the cramping I had about 4-5 hours after sex on the 3rd, I would say that is correct. Going to hold out to on testing until I see what my temps do in a few days and what symptoms I have. Might test on Valentines day, which would be 11 dpo, but might hold out until the 18th or so when AF is due.

Yay for af slg. And if you are ovulating early then at least you know when to bd and your tww won't be long!

I'm cd11 today neg Opk don't expect pos until cd14 but just incase!

Eek Munchkin- hope it's all ok! I know I'm battling a bit of dehydration right now too and I'm forcing myself to drink but it's horrible- my head aches terribly. Hope everything is ok for you!

Jrepp- sounds like you guys had perfect timing at least. Now it's just time for the sucky 2WW :(

SLG- yay for finally getting AF! It's an awesome start!

AFM- right around 7 weeks and just counting down to my next scan (11 days!!!). Yesterday I was horribly stressed and convinced I'll lose his onetoo, but today I'm feeling a bit more optimistic. Just wish I could zoom forward about 5 weeks and then I'll feel a lot better :)

Oh munchkin that sounds really scary! Hope it comes out ok...i always thought protein in urine equals pre eclampsia?

Yes it can do celine so they've sent that off too but my blood pressure was actually low so hopefully that'll be clear too! It was all going so smoothly and I feel like I'm falling apart now!! Feeling lots better though so hopefully all will be ok x

Sorry to hear about all of that munchkin, I hope the results all come back ok. I'm glad you are being positive xx

Jrepp, welcome to the tww!! Mine feels like its never ending! X

I'm feeling like af is going to show up. I'm finding this the hardest tww I've ever had. I also found out today that a friend has a brain tumour, terribly sad and very scary for him. Puts a lot into perspective for me.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend xx

When will you find out the results munchkin?

Mrs. W. Don't you hate it when a few days feels like an eternity? That's how my day today is going. When you work with emotionally disabled children some days are rougher than others, but today is especially hard when 2 kids have been sent to school without their medicine. On Monday, I was almost pushed down the stairs and punched twice by students who didn't have their meds either.

So today has thoroughly sucked! After a grueling day getting verbally and physically abused by a bunch of 7 and 8 year olds, hubby got a call from my brother in law informing us that they were pregnant and already 10 weeks along. I have been crying for about an hour. I hate this all.

I am so sorry Jrepp. I had the same news few months ago. Just take some time for yourself and focus on what you do have.

What a rough day at work!

big hugs for you today Jessica :hugs: I hope it is your turn soon <3

Sorry Jrepp :( it's heartbreaking and nobody quite gets it. Look after yourself xx

Jrepp im so sorry to hearcthat, it is so hurtful :( i struggled being happy for others i remember thinking (selfishly) that only people who have had a loss deserved to be pregnant :( i know thats not true but it stings that other ppl can just get pregnant and have this joy and peace that nothing can or will go wrong.
I hope this next week flies by to bring you closer to your bfp or a good damn answer xxx

I'm so sorry jrepp. I understand how much news like that stings and especially after such a tough day. Your job sounds like very hard work, I hope it's sometimes rewarding, you do an amazing job.

As for me I tested this morning and it was a bfn :nope: I'm 10 dpo ish so was hoping for even a squinter of a line but nothing. I do feel very af like so I guess she will show up in a few days. Gutted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->